Abducted - The Next Month Ch. 07

Story Info
Everything is about to change and there's nothing she can do.
1.6k words
4.55
19.9k
23

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,392 Followers

Author's Note: This is a bad story, and bad things happen. If you don't like that, please don't read it. Don't tell me why these things are bad. I already know, but I like them anyway. I can't help it.

This is the last chapter of this book. I plan to write a third one, to complete this story, but probably not for a long time. Thank you to those who read this far.

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 - Day 30 - The Last Time

Over the next three days, he claimed her repeatedly. There was no rest, and there was nowhere that was safe. It was like once he found out her womb was finally vulnerable, he was insatiable, and her captor's passions became even more animalistic than before.

Sarah's reaction was more mixed. She fought him now like she hadn't in weeks. She struggled every time he took her and had the bruises on her arms and thighs to prove it. She also came harder than ever when she felt that warmth flooding her, even though that reaction disgusted and confused her.

This wasn't what she wanted, at least it wasn't what most of her wanted. However, it seemed that part of her apparently craved the dangerous consummation.

The sex had always been disturbingly good with David. There was nothing new there. However, until now, she'd cum from the fear of what he was going to do to her or the way he hurt and shamed her.

Now, it was deeper than that. Even when her mind was racing with fear and anger, her body still somehow managed to take complete control to make her womb quiver hard enough that thinking became impossible when she felt his semen shoot deep inside her.

Once they got started, he took her everywhere. He took her upstairs and downstairs, inside and outside, and no matter how long he fucked her face for when she begged him to stop, David's cum only ever ended up in one place: her defenseless, overheated pussy. Her eggs were the only target he cared about, and he told her constantly.

Almost every day since she'd been kidnapped had contained some new sexual depravity, but once there was nothing between her womb and her owners sperm except for an already bruised cervix, the debauchery came faster than ever. It took place on the table when he decided he wanted a cream pie for dessert and bound up in his playroom when her tormentor decided that he wanted to take his time with it.

"Maybe I should leave you tied up all night long, just to make sure all that cum ends up where it belongs..." he'd teased while he used her sore pussy again.

"Don't... please..." she whined.

Sarah had begged him to stop, of course. She always did, but it just made him cum that much harder. Maybe that was the point after all. She didn't know. She no longer really knew which way was up. Especially not after she came on his cock several times in quick succession. After that, all she could hold onto was the idea that this was too dangerous of a game for her, but she lacked the strength to quit it.

"The more you orgasm, the more of my orgasm gets to look for your egg, cunt!" he'd growled while he was still inside of her. Just that thought was enough to make her body spasm and give her another small orgasm or two to try to make peace with, and that was all he really wanted.

It was so humiliating to watch her own body betray her all over again. It had already done this once when her tormentor had introduced her to the pleasures of pain, but breeding? How was she ever going to finish her degree or start her career with a baby growing inside her?

"Don't you want me to stay pretty for you?" she'd begged, trying to reason with him. Surely, he must understand that as hot as his fetish could be, the stakes were too high, right? "Don't you want to just - be able to use me whenever you want? All that will change once we have children!"

His only response had been to slap her. "What the fuck do you think fucking is for, you dumb cunt?" he demanded, pulling his shrinking cock out, so he could walk around to the other side of the bench she was tied to. "This was always about making a family. This was always about taking your perfect genes and using them to build something more than either of us. You're just going to have to get used to that."

When she opened her mouth to protest, he forced her to gag on his cock instead, lecturing her about why he'd built a locked and soundproofed playroom in the first place until he was ready to dump another load of cum into her fertile hole.

Sarah didn't remember all of what he said, but she remembered how it made her feel, and slowly, after several similar speeches, she felt her mind starting to warp to the idea. She blamed the pleasure. She blamed the Pavlovian response and the way her pussy started to drip whenever he talked about what she'd look like as she started to show. It was surreal, but that didn't stop it from happening.

Of course, he'd fucked her again after that. He'd made her beg for it, and to her everlasting shame, she had, and she'd loved it. That night, she fell asleep with a plug in her pussy to keep both loads of cum "where they could do the most damage," as David had said.

She hadn't even taken out, even though she could have at any point. Nothing was stopping her except for her owner's orders. She told herself it was fear of punishment that forced her to obey him, but that wasn't it at all. Honestly, it probably hadn't been the case since her brand had healed a week ago. She wanted to do what she was told. She wanted to be his good girl. Sarah just wanted her owner to choose something slightly more reasonable than this.

This was her life now, though, and tomorrow quickly became a repeat of today. Instead of fucking her in the playroom and against a tree halfway down the driveway, he fucked her in the shower first thing in the morning and on the couch right after lunch. He even made her take a pregnancy test and wait blindfolded for the results before he showed them to her.

That had been a panic-inducing five minutes. When he'd told her that he planned to make her take a test every morning from now on, just to be sure, part of her died a little inside. Fortunately, Mother Nature intervened in that at least, and by the evening, she was cramping up bad enough that she knew she was about to get her period.

When that happened, he actually stopped the abuse and let her take a nice hot shower alone. While she was in there, grateful for the cramping as much as she resented it, he brought her down some tampons, a robe, and the boy shorts so that she would feel normal again when she got out.

He was almost successful, too. She was a little touched that he'd already prepared for all of this, even though it hadn't been his preferred outcome.

"It's okay, baby," he said softly as he held her once her period finally came. "You've always been a disappointment, and I don't mind using your ass for the next week or so until your body's ready to bear my child."

For whatever reason, that was enough to make her burst into tears. She sobbed then, clinging tightly to her tormentor as she sat on the couch in next to nothing. Part of her was bitterly disappointed that he hadn't actually bred her, and for reasons she would never understand, it was much bigger than the part of her that was relieved that he hadn't.

It didn't make sense, of course, but it didn't have to. All that mattered was how hard that word had hit her. Disappointment. She was a disappointment. To him for not getting pregnant, to herself for secretly wanting to be, and to everyone else in her life the second they found out how far she'd fallen. Oh, they'd make excuses, and the psychologists would have a field day with trying to make her feel normal again, but the truth was pretty straightforward.

She was broken, and he had broken her. Even if she walked out that door right now and returned to her life just as she left it, she knew she'd never feel complete. Not with this void inside her, and that scared Sarah more than everything else had so far. How much deeper could this rabbit hole go? How much darker could things get before this terrible need for more was finally filled.

It terrified her, but even though it was David's fault, she just couldn't bring herself to let go of him.

"Tell me it's going to be okay," she whispered, still shaking like a leaf.

"It's not," he shook his head. "Okay was never an option for us. It's going to be great. I promise you that. Everything is going to be great."

"And hey, look on the bright side," he said as he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom in a way that was almost tender.

"What's that," she asked, smiling through the tears.

"This is going to be the last period you have for a very long time." The smile he gave her at that was predatory, but strangely, instead of inspiring fear, it inspired butterflies.

There was no way that everything was going to be great, or even okay, but as he brought her to the bedroom and laid her down to cuddle her, she wanted to believe that it would be true, and for right now, that was enough.