Abducted - The Next Month Ch. 05

Story Info
Sarah's Betrayals catch up with her.
2.8k words
4.62
13.9k
18

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,396 Followers

Author's note: This story contains nonconsensual acts. It is dark and cruel. Reader's discretion is strongly advised.

Chapter 5 - Day 25 - Punishment

Sarah knew that there was a problem even before she finished dinner. The whole cabin might smell of chicken and rice, but there were storm clouds over her owner's head, mirrored the storm clouds outside, and she didn't dare ask about it because she was worried that she knew exactly what the problem was, even if he couldn't have possibly noticed what she'd done this morning.

"Are you sure there's nothing I can do to help with--" she purred, leaning forward from the doorway into the kitchen far enough that he could easily look down her apron and see her exposed breasts beneath it, but a thunderclap from outside interrupted her little show and made her look up nervously as the lights flickered.

She tried to tell herself that she hadn't done this and that this was another mind game. She knew from her psychology classes that alternating between hot and cold was a very effective way to force compliance, so that was probably all it was. Even if that was the case, though, it was scary how effective it was. The coolness with which he looked at her from across the room, like she was almost a stranger to him, made her want to be extra sweet and attentive, but he just shrugged disinterestedly.

"Sorry slut - you focus on your chores," he said after he'd looked back to whatever it was he was reading. "I've got other things on my mind besides getting my dick sucked. Your needs will have to wait until after dinner."

"Yes, master," she answered, quickly going back to the kitchen to check on the rolls.

She spent the next half an hour alternating between trying to convince herself that that interaction had been a very normal interaction with her owner and that nothing was out of the ordinary and being annoyed that she jumped at every little thing he did. She'd been here for almost a month now. Apparently, that wasn't just long enough to make the world think you were dead but to become nothing but a loyal dog to the man that had done this to you.

Those thoughts inevitably led to what she'd done this morning after breakfast and how she'd slipped the piece of junk mail with her message in a bottle in with the other letters he had stacked up to take to the post office. It wasn't enough information for them to find her or to save her. She didn't want to be saved. It was just a message to give her loved ones hope that she was fine, even though she wasn't sure she was. Was aching to be used by the man who had branded you mean that you were fine or that you would never be fine again?

On some level, she supposed the answer was both, but she didn't care. She wanted her real life back, but not if it meant giving this up. Every day he toyed with her, she went a little further down the spiral, and she knew that there was no normal life out there for her anymore. Some nights, while she lay there luxuriating in the feeling of his warm cum sliding out of her, she tried to imagine going back to her old life. How would she get through a week without becoming a complete whore? None of her milk toast boyfriends were capable of giving her what she needed anymore. She'd be stuck with a constant stream of Tinder bad boys. She didn't want that, though. She just wanted David to make her feel like a whore while he fucked her pussy almost as hard as he fucked with her head.

Dinner was a tense affair. She'd hoped that he'd at least break it up by forcing her to eat from the doggy bowl or maybe deny her a meal until after he'd sucked her dick under the table or something, but instead, he just ate in silence while she picked at her food. She was too afraid to ask again, though, so her only choice was to sit there in her underwear while the storm raged outside and the clouds gathered in here. Towards the end of dinner, she felt an overwhelming need to confess her crime, but she held back. That might be something he would literally kill her for, and as hot as his threats to do terrible things to her while he was fucking her could be, she didn't have a death wish.

"Alright," he said suddenly, snapping her out of her reverie as he pushed his empty plate away. "Time to play with my toy." A chill went through her as he got up and pulled her to her feet. She realized she'd barely eaten, but it was too late to change that now as he grabbed her by the elbow and led her downstairs. They hadn't gone back downstairs in almost a week, and the wordplay only meant one thing in her mind anymore: the room. That hideous room filled with toys and cameras where he always did the worst things to her.

Idly Sarah wondered if that meant he was going to fuck her up the ass again, but she couldn't decide how she felt about that. She found that the idea both thrilled and frightened her, but as her owner unlocked the door and turned on the lights, she saw one thing that frightened her even more. The letter that she'd sent this morning was sitting in plain view on top of the nearest table.

"I can explain--" she whined before he silenced her with a slap and dragged her into the room by her hair.

"Shut the fuck up cunt," he growled, ignoring her struggles as he pulled her over the padded X brace in the corner that they used so rarely. "After everything I've given you, you go behind my back like this."

The storm clouds that had gathered in her owner's expression all day suddenly exploded into a storm every bit as violent as the one that was raging outside.

"I'm sorry. I just - My parents - I needed them to know that--" Sarah pleaded as tears started to run down her face, but she was silenced again as he slammed her back against the padded fixture hard enough to knock the air from her lungs.

"Sorry isn't good enough for a broken toy like you to learn your lesson. Not by a long fucking shot," he answered, sounding as angry as she'd ever heard him. "Sorry isn't going to cut it when you try to destroy everything we've built together and get me thrown into prison, is it, cunt?"

His tone scared her more than the way he was throwing her around, and she didn't struggle as he started to buckle the straps around her wrists. She couldn't speak, not even to defend herself. Instead, she just lay there shaking her head to ward off his accusations while he looked at her like she was nothing but garbage.

It was then that she started to feel real remorse. Not for getting caught, of course, but for going behind his back to do something like this. She had been so sure that he would never check the letter that she'd slipped in with other mail and that it couldn't possibly do any harm that she'd never thought about how he would feel if he did, and realizing that, hurt her heart even more.

Then he got the flog.

"No matter how hard I hit you, the pain really won't be the same, but I think it's still important that you discipline your pets, even if they're too dumb to understand or improve," he said casually, striking the floor a couple times with the leather implement to make her flinch at the sound.

Sarah opened her mouth to try to explain again, but her owner picked that moment to bring his next blow down hard on the inner thigh of her left leg, so the only sound that escaped her throat was a cry of pain. He hit that spot again from a different angle before switching to her other thigh and then her belly in quick succession until she was gasping for air as the red-hot lines of pain covered more and more of her pale flesh. Normally his strikes didn't hurt this badly until he'd hit the same place several times, but this time he was hitting harder, and they burned with a cold fire almost instantly as soon as the first blow landed.

When he finally stopped, he thought it was going to be to give her a chance to explain, but instead, it was just to give himself a moment's rest before he attached a pair of nipple clamps to her sensitive breasts. Each of them had a small weight hanging off of them, and as he batted her right breast playfully, she could feel it tug at her, turning mind discomfort into a sudden jab of sensation that was neither pleasure nor pain but a mix of both.

"It's so fucking disappointing, you know? Everything was going so well, and then you had to fucking ruin it," he sighed. "Now I'm going to have to start locking you back up in the basement."

"No - please - just listen to me!" she yelled, surprised that he didn't interrupt her this time as he walked back to the toy area. "I didn't want to hurt you, and I'd never turn you in. I love my master. Please don't make me sleep anywhere but at his side."

She was sobbing and had trouble getting some of the words out, but she meant every one of them.

When he turned around, he was holding a black ball gag. As he advanced slowly towards her, "No, please," she whimpered. "Let me make this up to you. Don't - don't do..." She tried to stop him, but there was nothing she could do to resist his strength, and soon enough, she was silenced.

After that, the pain got worse, and once he got bored with making her squirm from the blows of the flog, he took a break and read the note she'd tried to send to her mom. It was a little thing. Just a couple sentences, but still, he taunted and berated her about how stupid she was to think that they wouldn't be able to use the postmark to send the FBI or the SWAT team to destroy the life they were building together. The accusations and the blows started to run together after a while, though. Eventually, he switched to the crop until her world was on fire, and she'd run out of tears to cry.

"So, are you ready to apologize and start making this horrible violation of my trust up to me?"

Sarah moaned through her gag, nodding as hard as she could, but he didn't remove it as she'd expected him to. Instead, he went to the far side of the room and retrieved a couple metal objects that she couldn't quite see before he came back and leaned the X brace back until it was parallel with the floor, practically forcing her to stare at the ceiling.

She shivered in fear at what was going to happen next, and then she felt something slide inside her sex. It wasn't a toy, though; it was a speculum like they used in a gynecological office. She froze, unable to figure out what horrible fate was about to befall her, while she was unable to protest and resist in any way.

"You know, this little stunt with the letter is actually only the second-biggest betrayal you've inflicted on me since our time together," he said sadly before he held up the other object he'd retrieved: a pair of forceps. "Don't think I haven't noticed that you haven't given yourself entirely to me. How could you, when you still have your IUD inside protecting your womb from the only man that's ever going to flood this pussy with cum ever again."

Had he known this whole time, she wondered. When had he figured it out? How had he figured it out? None of these questions stopped her from moving down to her pussy with his cold metal object. Even though she couldn't see it, she knew what was going to happen next. He was going to slide it inside her, grasp the little string protruding from her cervix, and then he was going to pull out the only thing that had saved her from being forced to carry her rapist's baby.

When it finally happened half a minute later, it hurt less than she would have expected. One second she was protected from being a mother no matter what he did to her, and the next, he was holding the little piece of plastic in her face while he told her what a good little mommy she was going to be.

After she'd realized he knew about the letter, she'd expected him to chop her into little pieces or strangle her to death and bury her in the woods where no one would ever find her, but somehow this was so much worse. She was truly defenseless now, and every time he fucked her from now on, she would worry that he was going to give her a baby.

Defeated and dazed, it took her a moment to register that he was starting to undo the buckles around her ankles. For a moment, she thought he was going to free her, but he didn't. Instead, he dropped his pants and started to lube up her asshole.

"I'll give your pussy a day or two to heal," her owner said with a cruel smile on his face. As he spoke, he raised her ankles over his shoulders, presenting her defenseless ass to him. "Removing IUDs is easy enough, and we could have sex right now, and I don't think it would be a problem... but I want you to have a little time to anticipate what comes next."

The last time he'd used her ass for sex, she'd struggled and fought to resist. This time she couldn't bring herself to do that. Instead, she lay there in a daze after what had just happened. As a result, there was almost no pain this time as he forced his way inside her relaxed hole.

"Mmmmm," he groaned as he felt his cock stretch her out. "This might be the last time I fuck your ass until I've knocked you up, baby. You should enjoy it. From now on, my cum doesn't belong on your face or in your tits either. The only place it's going is inside your womb."

This got Sarah's attention enough for her to struggle a bit. She was too young to be a mother just yet, and even though there was no danger of that with anal sex, his teasing grated on her. There was nothing she could do except take it as he started to piston in and out of her, and once he reached down to start to play with her clit, it was over.

Her pussy had been soaked since her owner had started beating her, and all of the fear and shame that had flowed through her since then did nothing to help. That she came so quickly the first time made him look down at her in mild disdain.

"My, someone is getting turned on at the idea of being bred by their owner," he said smugly. "Don't worry baby - I won't make you wait much longer... This month or next, you'll be pregnant with my rape baby, and in a few months, when you start to show, we'll take plenty of pictures so you will always remember exactly what I did to your sweet young body."

Her owner's words were as revolting as the way he used her ass, but somehow, in her mind, the two mixed together to form a terrible pleasure. She was glad that she was gagged for once because as much as she didn't want to be a mother, as turned on as she was, who knew what she would blurt out just now. The truth was that she didn't care what was going to happen to her next week or next month. All she cared about was what was happening to her right now. Pregnancy was a distant worry, and right now, all she was worried about what that he might stop fucking her before she had the chance to cum again.

There was no need to worry about that, though. Hurting her always made David's dick hard, and he was almost certainly going to spend the next twenty minutes using her body and tormenting her with his words until she'd cum so hard she couldn't even remember her own name.