All Comments on 'Abducted - The Next Month Ch. 07'

by Br0kenD0ll

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

While I can understand Stockholm Syndrome and being broken mentally, it staggers the imagination that it would all sex, all the time.

Even the most insatiable of people get bored. Sex becomes routine. Everything becomes routine.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantastic story. Good work!

Great to see you writing again. Your fantasies are hot, keep sharing them!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loving it. Would love to see a third part to complete this story with Sarah becoming a fully tamed barefoot and pregnant housewife.

Have you ever considered an historically set slavery impregnation story? Like one set in the ancient world where a young viegin slave girl gets owned and bred by her owner and comes to embrace being her master's breeder and toy?

BottleService916BottleService9165 months ago

Can't wait for the third part with Sarah being a fully docile, pregnant housewife. What you previewed on reddit was beyond hot, "reintegrating into society in her new role". That implies a level of submission and acceptance that I can't wait to see.

IMO, it's not hard to see the character seeing the sex as anything but routine, when she is submissive and getting off on the extreme circumstances of her humiliation, particularly now the impregnating. They're not just screwing like rabbits, every round of sex has this higher purpose that is reaching into her soul.

OhiochickOhiochick5 months ago

I LOVE THIS SERIES!! I can't wait for you to continue into the Third book down the road. Keep writing, you are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love this series and agree that dark fantasy serves its purpose which some can find hard to understand, and that those same people can also fail to understand it is solely fantasy. I echo the fan cries on here for seeing in part three how Sarah grows accustomed to integrated life in society still living as his slave. True to predatory behavior fashion, it would be fascinating to hear more about how David's behavior came about. Often learned, is it not? Family tradition perhaps, passed down from father to son? But Hey I'm overstepping it's your series. I'm sure you'll make the 3rd season fantastic and looking forward to it!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken9 days ago

My fairytale life in these stories, you describe what I crave exactly I find that incredible ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBr0kenD0ll@Br0kenD0ll
4/22/24 - I'm still around. I've been cleaning up my old stories, I plan to start posting regularly again sometime soon. Want to see new stuff? Leave nice comments. Buy a copy of your favorite story. Sometimes I get tired of screaming into the void. Some content available at...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES