Abduction

Story Info
Abduction ending in gang bang.
1.5k words
3.54
25.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpluv39
dpluv39
4 Followers

Editor's Note: this submission contains fictional characters using racial, ethnic, gender- or orientation-based slurs.

*

Last night I got off work much later than normal. It was late, I was EXTREMELY tired, and my brain had completely shut down! I had to stop and get gas, my very least favorite thing in the world to do but it had to be done! Normally I am very aware of my surroundings because I know and have witnessed bad things that can happen when people don't pay attention (women especially).

As I was putting the nozzle back on the pump, I felt something poke in my lower back. Suddenly there was a mouth whispering in my ear to give him my keys, get in the driver's seat, and keep my mouth shut. I was so shocked I didn't move! He pressed the gun harder and said, "Do what I said Bitch or you'll regret it!" I quietly gave him my keys and got into the driver's seat, trying to make eye contact with people around me.

He got in the car, in the passenger seat, keeping the gun low and handed me my keys back. This is when I saw him for the first time. He was a Large, Dark Chocolate, Lumberjack. BEAUTIFUL!! I instantly became wet and my nipples hardened!! How in hell could I be so turned on by this man kidnapping me at gunpoint?!?!? I was terrified and turned on at the same time!

I looked over at him and started to ask him where I was supposed to go, he said, "Don't open your mouth yet Bitch. I'll give you the directions just drive. If you don't stop crying, I'm gonna give you something to cry about." That's when I realized for the first time that I was crying. I turned my head, took a deep shaky breath, and started to drive. Was I going to get out of this alive? He had me drive for about 20 minutes before we arrived at what I assumed was the first destination.

He made me pull over at a gravel turnaround. He instructed me to put the car in park and give me his hands. He ziptied my wrists together and put a blindfold on me. At that point my senses were on high alert! I could hear everything, smell his black smell, and feel his breathing. I heard his door open and felt the car shift when he got out. I started thinking I should probably try to run, but then realized I couldn't see, didn't know where to run, and knew he would shoot me.

All of a sudden, my door opened and he was pulling me out of the car. He yanked me by the back of the hair around the car and put me in the passenger seat. The car took off (obviously he was driving). We were only driving for about 5 minutes when we stopped again. But the drive was bumpy, curvy, and stressful!

When we stopped again he grabbed my wrists in ONE of his hands and said, " You will do everything you are told, you will not argue, you will not speak, you will not refuse, and you will not have a choice." "If you do what you are told, you will be allowed to leave when we are finished." I was terrified! I knew he was serious, he was hurting my wrists and I could still feel the gun there beside me.

All of a sudden I was being yanked out of the car again but my captor was still in the driver's seat. I screamed, and the man that had hold of me VERY tightly clamped his hand over my mouth and said, "Shut up BITCH! You will pay for that!" I was really really terrified at this point.

We get inside and it is eerily quiet other than I can hear that there are other people in there because I can hear their breathing. They are breathing hard, like they are jacking off. Quickly the man that brought me in scoops me up and throws me over his shoulder and begins walking rather fast. the next thing I know he has thrown me down on a bed. He grabs me by the wrists and pulls me up to a sitting position. I can hear movement and can tell that other people are coming into the room. He said, "I'm going to take your blindfold off now. Remember the rules. You are NOT to speak!" I simply nodded. I was getting wetter and wetter by the second.

He removed my blindfold and standing around the bed was six large black men....all completely nude.....all pumping their dicks. I gasped, that's when my captor walked in wearing nothing and holding his dick in one hand and the gun the other. He was absolutely beautiful!

My captor said, "Now it's time. You will do what I say. You have no choice. Your body, your holes are about to be sacrificed to us. Your job is to be a cum dumpster for my friends. You cannot deny them, you cannot make a sound. If you do....you will be punished." My eyes were huge. I didn't know what to say or do. I was intrigued, terrified, turned on, and interested.

Finally it began......

My clothes were removed, and i was placed in the center of the bed on all fours. My captor instructed his friends to begin. The next thing I knew, I was invaded. I had the biggest dick ever in my pussy from behind. I was being pounded so hard I thought I was going to vomit. I couldn't though, because in that instant a dick was thrusting into my throat. This continued for what seemed for hours, in reality only minutes, when suddenly both men began cumming at the same time. One in my pussy and one down my throat. He was holding my head so that his dick was ALLLLLL the way in and cumming like a friggin fire hose, while man number one was squirting his seed deep into my organs. When I thought I may get to rest a minute, I was pushed over on my back and two more began. I had one straddling my face with his dick pumping my mouth and another pumping my pussy again. I was sooooo sore, and I was cumming over and over and over. ALL of the men were creaming inside of me. The six me around the bed used me over and over......my pussy, my mouth, and even my ass. Cumming in every hole sooo many times. Then it was time for my captor and his friend that took me inside.

I was laid out on the bed, my wrists were tied to the bed, my ankles were tied in the air by some sort of contraption. ALL of my holes were exposed and there was nothing I could do about it. My holes were already gaping, leaking, red, and sore. His friend began first. He started by slowly sliding his dick in and out of my mouth while reaching behind and pinching my nipples. He increased his speed ever so slightly minute by minute until he was really pumping and fucking my face. All of a sudden he stopped, leaned forward and said, "are you ready?" I was so scared! My eyes were bulging, red, and streaking with black mascara. I felt the bed move and saw my captor between my legs. He held up the gun. I began shaking and thought Oh My GAH!!! This is it......I'm finished now, this is how the police will find me. Naked, covered in cum, tied up, and dead from a gunshot wound.

He said you have been such a good girl. You have followed directions, you have been such a good slut, the best white cum dumpster for all of my black nigger friends. Here is your reward. He suddenly thrust the gun into my pussy and began fucking me with it. I instantly came!!! My body was shaking so hard from orgasm, I started to black out. When I came to I was still being fucked with the gun and his friend had started fucking my face again. One of the other men tightened the restraints on my legs, raising them higher. My captor continued fucking my pussy with his gun and with my ass and legs higher, he now had access and started fucking my ass at the same time. All 3 holes were being used and I was coming unglued. I began squirting and screaming. For the first time I could not be quiet that night. While fucking my face, his friend started choking me to make me quiet. I came again and again. My captor came so hard in my ass. When he was done, he pulled out and changed places with his friend to make me clean his dick. After switching places, they began again. I couldn't take it anymore and this time my orgasm caused me to pass out completely.

When I came to, everyone was gone except my captor and his friend. They gave me my clothes and my keys and told me to leave. They said if I told anyone I would deeply regret it. They also said if I ever tried to make it back out there, it would happen again. I better not ever try to find them. Promises. Promises.......

dpluv39
dpluv39
4 Followers