All Comments on 'Abduction of Steph Ch. 03'

by OldDog

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great!

This is the most inventive and clever story and I loved it. It is so arousing that you have to savor every word. I would love to have been Steph!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ravished mind

Unexpectedly stole me away from my norm and I could not stop reading or dripping without even a touch to myself. Magnificent, powerful and intense. I don't wish to be Steph... I was Steph! Thanks Old Dog for the many orgasms, and the more to come.

PissefollePissefolleover 15 years ago
more more more!

this is one of the best stories i've ever read. not just out of the erotica that i've indulged in - i'm talking about any story i've ever read, period. the plot is thick and rich - not just focused on tits and ass and fucking. there aren't enough stories like this one.

keep writing, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ending ruined it for me

Really fascinating story that held your attention. I wanted to know what was going to happen next and to know who the mystery man was. I am thinking I didn't notice the last chapter was insest. That does nothing for me but turn me off. Still gave you 4 stars for the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story but....

Yeah the incest totally ruined the ending for me.. I was nearing orgasm myself but when he said "You've known me all your life" I knew immediately and immediately came down from my high. You are a wonderful writer... and I loved the first two parts of this story. But I wish you had filed this final part under incest instead of the reluctance...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great until the end

Wonderful story of seduction, but why did you make the captor her father?!???! This incest ruins the series, for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Captor is her "daddy"--sickening.

A spoiler, just the way the end spoils the whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
inset a big turn off

enjoyed the rest of the story the end ruins it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ending ruined it!

Was Such a great story but the ending just ruined it for me and actually wasn't at all sexy, throwing that in made me feel dirty in the wrong way. It wasn't needed and if I could ask you anything it would be to Please Please change it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
why make it daddy?

Kinda have to vote with the pitchfork brigade. Anybody but daddy. The rest of this was fantasy red hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Holy Fuck

I did not see that coming!!! It kinda makes sense and is actually kinda cute. Good job...I'm bookmarking this one as one of my favorites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous