All Comments on 'Abdul's Initiation'

by White_Dominant

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disgusting

This is the most disgusting story that I've ever read. I wish I could meet you in person so I could slap your face!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ugly, racist, poorly written

I get that dominance & submission are common kink around here. No problem with that if that’s your thing, but you might want to rethink your username and what it represents and how you craft your stories along those themes. Sure, be dominant, but coupling that with “white” as your only self-descriptor is creepy and degrading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awful

Like seriously?!?!?! U put ur feet on ppl. I would've knocked the fuck out of his ass. You dont put ur damn feet on ppl to make them subservient. He should've beat his sorry ass. This story has totally disgusted me. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great story

To negative commenters: please spare us the self-righteous drivel, you prudes, and get an actual education in kink if you're gonna jerk off to erotica.

I think it's a great start, love the slow-burn. Can't wait to see more

KunalkumarKunalkumarover 2 years ago

This is disgusting for sure. Because it is nonconsensual, racist and feeling other humans are below you and how other people behaved in this story. It is almost impossible to happen, but author thinks it can, and his username and other story shows Scott's attitude is actually the authors. People like Scott can only understand what they are doing if they face similar treatment. If Scott is in Pakistan or Afghanistan, I am sure he can face this and he will accept it too.

KunalkumarKunalkumarover 2 years ago

The username, the race/religion/nationality of characters and humiliation/degradation subjected on them suggests the white superiority of author. I suggest you to change either theme or username and pick on different races to write about for stories. This story entertained less, on contrary, pissed off many. The elaborate forward written in other story certainly helps, but here, the society is shown as racist or non responsive of bullying. I wonder where the story moves to. But if the person is nonconsensual/reluctant like here, it better be written in tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm an absolute baby and I can't stand when people get off to something I find objectionable. I'm so disingenuous that I even have the gall to suggest that you "pick on different races to write about" because I would have no objection if the races are reversed or changed. Basically, I call other people racist because it neatly covers up the fact that I am, myself, racist. Signed, the preceding comment writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I'm an absolute baby and I can't stand when people get off to something I find objectionable. I'm so disingenuous that I even have the gall to suggest that you "pick on different races to write about" because I would have no objection if the races are reversed or changed. Basically, I call other people racist because it neatly covers up the fact that I am, myself, racist. Signed, the preceding comment writer."

Thanks! A great point. Somehow a an unrealistic 15" Big Black Cock can wreak any amount of destruction on White men and women while the White husbands and BFs are forced to watch and play with their little "clits". That is all acceptable erotic literature in the domain of "Interracial Love" and so it should be! But then so it should be for Big White Cock to play the game by the same rules!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding story! I totally understood Abdul’s perspective.

White_DominantWhite_Dominantover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Anonymous for the positive comment on understanding Abdul's perspective! Feel free to email me thru this site. I need to make further small tweaks to the story to polish it off plus correct some errors.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm a Brown man from South Asia and I found this super hot. ignore the haters please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhite_Dominant@White_Dominant
I like to keep quite fit, healthy eating, long walks, indulge in martial arts, home workout. I enjoy reading classic sci-fi especially but any good fiction can attract my attention. The main story I intend to publish on this site is actually set in the past, 1980/90's at lea...