Abi's Slimy Jealousy

Story Info
A bitter sibling rivalry ends with only one victorious!
2k words
2.69
17.4k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abi, a medium height skinny woman with a light build and platinum blonde hair, stood in a large open room.Annabelle, a 6" plus giantess with a well built and curvy body, lay strapped to a table. She smiled happily, waiting for the transfer process to begin and she would finally take Annabelle's slime.

Annabelle was the luckiest of the siblings, she was powerful and attractive, with lots of warm green Slime packed into her jeans, and so many under her control. Now it was Abi's turn for power, she would steal Annabelle's Slime and take her place once and for all.

She slowly came to, lifting her head up slightly to see Abi at the top of the stairs ahead of her, at first she was confused, but she soon realised what was happening as she began to pull at the very tight restraints holding her down.

"Abi... W-What're, What're you doing!? L-Let me go! Abi! Please you're making a big mistake!" yelled Annabelle, staring at her sister angrily, she yanked at the restraints, desperately trying to work her way free as she attempted to pull her hand through, close to breaking her wrists if she pulled any harder.

Abi laughed, flicking her hair aside "Ha, no way Sis. You've always gloated at how strong you were, always reminding me how weak and worthless I was every chance you got! And since you went to the trouble of restricting my ability to feed on others, so I couldn't compete with you... I thought, why feed on others, when I can just take your power instead? We're related by blood, so all your slime should be compatible with me too..." giggled Abi, walking past her sister with defiant composure.

"Then once I'm strong enough, I can overcome your changes you made to me... And feed freely." She added, heading towards a staircase just out of Annabelle's view.

"Abi come on please, don't do this! I've worked too fucking hard gaining all this.... Abi, please don't!" said Annabelle getting more and more worried, she tugged harder at the restraints. A sense of danger and panic grew within her rapidly, she knew Abi wouldn't back down now, there was a very slim chance she would get free in time to stop her jealous sister.

Abi stopped at the top of the staircase, reaching over to a control panel and entering the final commands into the console. Abi strolled back down the stairs towards her sister, who squirmed and struggled, trying to break free.

A strange orb levitated above Annabelle, she thrashed at the restraints, desperately trying to free herself. Abi laughed as the orb lit up, emitting a blinding bright blue light, Annabelle was now totally unable to move, the light seemed to possess her body, forcing her to stare directly into the light, she screamed loudly.

A few seconds later, two tubes lowered from either side of the orb, Abi strolled down the stairs to grab the tubes, once in her hands she proceeded to insert them up Annabelle's trouser legs, feeling the resistance of her sister's Slime as she inserted them, gradually easing them in. Once in up to her knees, it would be enough so all her Slime could easily be drained.

"Abi! Please, No! Don't do this!" Cried Annabelle, tears rolling down the sides of her face. Abi smirked, heading back up the stairs, greeted by two more tubes, she took each one and side them down either side if her hips into her jeans and knickers ready to receive her sister's Slime.

Abi shuddered with excitement for a moment before she pushed one final button on the control panel nearby and the transfer began. Annabelle screamed and begged, pleading Abi to stop as she heard the tubes rattling, starting to suck and slurp, gurgling as it drew her Slime into the tubes.

Within seconds the tubes on Abi's end started to splurge and splutter as warm sticky green Slime bursted from them into her knickers, they began to bulge heavily as the Slime spread around to her front and back. Then gradually spilling through the edges of her knickers and down into her empty welcoming jeans.

Abi gasped blissfully "Ahh, Oooh... Y-Yes!" tensing up with excitement as she felt the Slime ooze through her knickers and into her jeans, the texture of such soft sticky gunge against her skin made her extremely horny, her cunt starting to feel a bit wet as she gazed down at her growing hips. The Slime bubbled and squelched as it oozed down her legs.

After a few moments, as her arse began grew bigger, pushing at the material of her tightening jeans, she felt an increasing sense of strength and energy, her body begin reinvigorated and replenished as Annabelle's Slime finally started to bind to Abi, giving her control of it and all those Annabelle had infected with it.

Her physical appearance changed slightly as her body's health and efficiency was replenished, transforming into a perfected version of herself. Her platinum blonde hair became thicker and fuller as stole Annabelle's life force.

As her body changed she felt her bust get slightly larger and firmer, watching as her sister's boobs got smaller. Her very structure became slightly more muscular, Abi felt stronger, tougher and far more powerful as her supernatural abilities increased tenfold.

Annabelle screamed, begging Abi to stop before it was too late, but Abi ignored her, enjoying all the power and Slime she was gaining. She closing her eyes and tilting her head back, feeling her lower proportions grow. Soon her jeans began to creak as they grew, pushing the seams to their limits, trying to contain so much Slime. Abi's hips had broadened beautifully, now firm and strong compared to her narrow figure from before.

Abi lowered her arms, gripping her swelling arse firmly and groping the two large handfuls of it, she could feel all the Slime oozing around inside, soon it would barely have enough room to move as it gradually became more tightly packed "Ooh yes!" She moaned "Just how it should have always been... So firm and tight. Hnnng!" She slurred orgasmicly. She swayed side to side gently, feeling the weight of her sister's Slime move with her body, her arse and hips felt heavenly as she moved, the Slime sliding all over her skin felt incredible.

The Slime continued pumping into her jeans, now reaching the bottom of her trousers, the pressure of holding everything inside prevented any Slime from seeping out the bottom, sealing all of what was Annabelle's Slime into Abi's jeans.

Annabelle's trousers were finally starting to loosen up, meaning there wasn't much Slime left inside them, all her power was gone and her life force was quickly fading as she started to fall quiet, too weak to continue fighting. Annabelle squirmed helplessly, weakly pulling at her restraints as her body started to become catatonic.

Abi looked down as she felt her slit begin to twinge and tighten as she reached climax, she gasped and whimpered in ecstasy with her legs starting to go. She grabbed her crotch, noticing that there was so much Slime trapped inside that the crotch of her jeans were full and pulled tort, so tight that there wasn't a single crease in the fabric. Her whole lower body now looked as plump and full as her Sister's had once been.

Her jeans creaked and strained, she could feel every drop of Slime swimming about inside her trousers, stimulating her cunt with every movement. The final phase of the bonding process was nearing completion, all of her sister's power was now hers. Her lifespan was now hundreds of times longer than before.

Annabelle was close to passing out, speeding up the transfer as her resistance faltered, her mind withered away rapidly as she closed her eyes and her breathing slowed to a harsh wheezing. The last of Annabelle's Slime was sucked from her jeans and gurgled through the tubes, spitting out into Abi's trousers taking up the last drop of space left inside.

Abi drew closer and closer to coming, her muscles tensed and twitched, the climax building within her body "Uhh! Oh god! F-Fuck!" she screamed, closing her eyes as she started to stagger slightly.

Almost on the verge of coming, she nearly fell over as her legs got weak, causing the Slime trapped inside her jeans to shift, making her orgasm and finishing her off. Abi's cunt erupted, she wailed loudly as the last of the Slime was forced into her jeans and the bonding process was finally completed, making the transfer truly permanent. Abi twitched and gasped as she came, squirting heavily into her new Slime sealed inside her jeans.

Abi's legs gave way, she dropped to the floor gasping in blissful esctacy. Barely feeling her knees hit the floor because of all her new Slimy padding. She hung out her arms basking in bitter sweet ecstasy, for a moment she managed to open her eyes, glancing down at her sister who lay motionless on the table below.

Annabelle lay weakened and far skinnier with all her warm sticky Slime gone. Rendering her powerless, with empty and baggy jeans, with not much life left in her.

Abi gasped, reaching a moment of perfect clarity as she formed a mental link with her new Slime. Power and energy flowed through her body, making her feel stronger than ever before as she gasped, clenching her hands tightly as she tried to catch her breath.

Gazing down at her new plump legs, Abi cooed blissfully as she squeezed at her thighs, listening as the Slime stuffed inside her jeans squelched softly. Unable to feel her actual legs and arse buried beneath several inches of thick warm Slime. Her natural abilities making her trousers far larger on the inside, allowing her to fit the football stadium's worth of Annabelle's Slime neatly within. Giving her a perfected and deliciously plump lower body.

Abi slowly came to her feet, whimpering in orgasmic elation as she adjusted to her new size. Once fully upright she took a few moments to admire her bigger breasts, having managed to drain them with her sister's Slime and life force.

Annabelle was still alive, she lay on the table, confused, disorientated and in agony, the pain caused most of her body to shut down, she tried to call out for her sister, only just managing to choke and splutter.

Her sight had gone, the light from the machine had been so intense it blinded her. Her entire world was now locked in total darkness, she could hear footsteps approaching as Abi made her way down the staircase, still adjusting to her new physical structure.

It wasn't until Abi touched her sister's leg that Annabelle knew she was there. Abi ran her hand up the inside of Annabelle's leg, working her way up to her crouch. Observing her ruined and weakened body now that the Slime was no longer sustaining it.

"Oooh, such a shame... These were such full and beautiful legs once, all that power crammed into that plump arse of yours. But now it's all mine, those chunky legs belong to me now. Oh and thanks for the tits!" giggled Abi, grabbing Annabelle's face tightly and staring into her pale eyes, the light from the orb had almost turned her eyes a burnt blue.

Annabelle began sobbing, looking at where Abi's voice came from "Please... Abi" sobbed Annabelle, her voice began weaker and more distance.

Abi laughed at her "Oh my sweet sister... Your last thoughts shall be of being defeated by me, a skinny and weak little girl. Thank you for everything" Taking one last look at her sister.

Annabelle sobbed as Abi walked away. Leaving her trapped here, so she could never enact revenge on her now stupidly powerful sister.

Her thoughts soon turned to what she could now do, with all of Annabelle's infected servants now her own, she felt unstoppable.

Abi strode away, pushing the doors open wide and walking off out into the world, soon to infect millions with her Slime, solidifying her power and proclaiming herself Queen of all Slaver kind.

Anything was now possible.