Aboard the Batarian Slave Vessel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel that, Sha'viska? I'm almost ready, to fill you to the brim with blessed Batarian seed. Beg for it!" Da'kar ordered with a bark, snatching a handful of her luxuriant black hair as he shoved his cock to the very depths of Miranda's pussy, invading her right to her core. "I want to hear you beg for it! Like an obedient slave would."

"Give it to me," Miranda whimpered, lost in the haze of total bliss as Da'kar hilted himself inside her luscious body. The body that had been crafted specifically to represent human perfection, the body that had so easily surrendered itself to a being that Miranda had despised for almost her entire life. The forbidden touch wrenched away her sense of reason, leaving her vulnerable to her shameful desires. "Cum inside me, I want every drop you wish to give."

"And so you shall!" Da'kar replied in a husky voice. His grip of her body tightened even further, his pace shot up tenfold as he struck his hips against hers, ensuring that her twinkling blue orbs stared directly into his cold, cruel black eyes as he brought his debasement of her to its completion. Spittle flew from his lips as he hit his climax, letting out a deafening roar as he fired off heavy amounts of his sperm directly into Miranda's most sacred region, his testicles spewed his foul essence across every inch of her heavenly canal, forever tainting her.

They remained locked in place, breathing heavily as they recovered from their energetic mating. Once Da'kar had regained his composure, he gave Miranda a single shove, dropping her back against the stained mattress, sending a final rope of semi-transparent yellow seed to splatter across her toned thigh. As he stood back up and pulled his pants back up, replacing the buckle, he beamed as he looked down at the form of Miranda, taking in the sight of her barely clothed alabaster body, seeing her thighs writhing together as his cum began to trickle from her pussy.

"As much as I want to go for another round, I don't want to risk my neck if a patrol vessel ends up passing through this system," he tossed the Reaper artefact onto the cot, along with the remote to deactivate the collar, giving his two subordinates the order to make their way down to the hangar bay, "though, if you feel like dropping the pretence of you being anything other than the insatiable slut you really are then you're more than free to join us. Having a slave girl such as yourself in my possession would make me a legend within the Terminus System."

As much as the offer angered her, she hated to admit that there was a sliver of her that considered agreeing. An image appeared in her mind, of her resting upon her knees before the Batarian captain, dressed in the paraphernalia of a slave girl. Unlike her current life, she wouldn't need to worry about proving herself to anyone, she wouldn't have to feel as if the mantle of responsibility rested upon her shoulders. No Batarian would care about who she once was, or what the purpose of her creation had been. There would no longer be a Miranda Lawson, just 'Sha'viska,' the stunning pleasure slave of Da'kar.

But reason eventually took over, along with the fear of throwing away everything she had worked so hard for. "Not on your life, Batarian! I'd recommend leaving before I figure out how to deactivate the biotic restraining field!"

"Suit yourself," Da'kar answered with a feral smirk, having spotted the brief sign of hesitation that passed across her face. He turned and swaggered over to the door, snatching Miranda's expensive lace bra and thong, trophies to mark the occassion. He didn't bother to look back as he gave Miranda one final address. "But if you ever change your mind and decide to drop the act then you can use your collar to find me. Just a word of warning, if you ever make that choice there won't be any coming back from it, I won't miss out on the opportunity to declare ownership over you a second time!"

Miranda waited for him to leave before she sat herself upright. She stood back up, wobbling slightly in her heels, slowly pulling her skin tight bodysuit back into place. Without a functional shower in sight, Miranda had no choice but to seal the Batarian's seed inside, sliding the seal of her suit back up, unable to understand why the feeling of having the repulsive sperm of her captors trapped against her silky smooth skin didn't sicken her. Activating her omni-tool, she brought her personal S.O.S. beacon online, knowing it would take a good few hours before a Cerberus registered ship would arrive to retrieve her.

Sighing, Miranda caught sight of her leather choker, lying just beside the cot that played host to her brief descent into madness. She retrieved it and prepared to fasten it back into place, until she was unfortunately reminded of the titanium collar that adorned her throat. Making a move to pick up the remote, Miranda came to a sudden stop. Instead of releasing the device, she took the choker and used it to cover up the collar, using a dirt coated mirror close by to double check that it was completely obscured from sight.

If she couldn't have the fantasy life she envisioned in her lust blinded haze, she reasoned that a small connection to it couldn't possibly hurt, knowing that she would never remotely consider voluntarily serve herself on a silver platter to become the pleasure slave of a Batarian. At least, that's what she believed.