About Face Ch. 04: Rita is in View

Story Info
An oversight leads to a breach in contract.
1.7k words
3.83
2.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was still a glimmer of light in the horizon when he left home, but with a new moon, it was pitch black by the time he arrived for his session. He practiced standard procedure in waiting for Julie to come down the stairs when he came in. She eventually made her way down in the same attire as Saturday night. They then headed to the cellar. He stripped naked and she replaced his chastity belt, which she left off out of respect for Olivia. Julie noticed fatigue setting in almost to the point she thought he was going to fall over when she came down the stairs after he walked in.

This gave her an idea. "I think we should reschedule?"

"Yeah." He let out a big yawn. "But I'm here." She excused not addressing her under the circumstances. She happened to bring one of her necklaces with her that she grabbed from the counter next to his collar before leading him into the dungeon. She was hoping he wouldn't have to reschedule because she was going to energize him. The ulterior motive - extortion. Specifically getting him to follow through on the session by way of hypnosis. She was going to wear it but then the idea came to mind.

Almost in an ASMR sort of way, she began talking as softly as she could without whispering. "Garrett, if you can hear me, look at my necklace. Isn't it beautiful?"

She was trying to subtly get him to follow along. "Keep your eyes on it, I'm going to put it on. Keep breathing normally." But instead of putting it on, she let it swing back and forth. "In a moment, you will be in a deep trance. When I count to three and snap my finger, you will be under my control." He was drowsy enough that it might just work. He wasn't a believer in hypnosis, but his subconscious in his current state might try to suggest otherwise.

"One. Two. Three." At the snap of her finger, he was out. It actually freaking worked. Julie was thrilled, but not to the point that she celebrated vocally so as to not make a mess of it then immediately continued. "You are going to do everything you are told until this trance wears off at dawn. Before you do anything else, I will give you a set of instructions to follow. When you complete the list you will return here for further instruction. If you understand, reply with 'yes, Mistress Julie.'"

Not a second passed by before the response came."

"Your list is in the guest bedroom."

~~~

The list was completed as was asked after about an hour. That prompted the next part of directives. "In a few moments, I will snap my finger again after the count of three and you will awaken. You will be energized and refreshed for five hours before beginning to lose stamina for the evening. I require a few poses for your picture if you would please do so." Pictures were taken, and Julie was reveling in it on the inside. "Good. When you awaken, you will find a need to look in a mirror. Now sit down in the chair and relax." Garrett wasn't one to get his feathers ruffled easily, so she felt as though she had no reason to be concerned how the night would go. Only expecting that he might cry.

"Three. Two. One." She snapped her finger again. As prophesized, Garret got up to approach a mirror.

"Juliet Marissa Lebedeva!" Not how she expected things to go. "This was not agreed upon."

"Yes it was, you left it unchecked in the 'hard limits' section and checked in the 'open to experiment' section."

"Show me. I crossed out role-playing," he demanded. She happened to keep a copy in a different drawer of her throne.

"Right there. Top of the last page."

"Shit. I was going to ask what that was and got distracted. So that's what sissification is. Fu... actually no because then you'll think that I gave you free reign to do it."

She sneezed a few times quite violently. Somehow his pants had made it next to the mirror. He took the opportunity to get his phone then hide it in the recliner. He happened to notice something else in the fine print that he was reminded of before she put the contract away, but decided to play along for now. He found himself wearing a gingham dress, nude Wolford tights, black Mary Janes, red lipstick and nail polish, and a blonde wig. It turned out that the instructions were to shave all of his body hair (but not his actual hair which was actually pretty short) and it even included a breastplate to pass. He actually could maybe pass to someone who was drunk enough. "This isn't funny!"

"It might not be funny, but I've always wanted to have sex with another woman."

She forced herself on him into the recliner, at least only in a making out capacity. She made sure she groaned as she was squeezing his breast-forms, before taking a foot to put on top of her vagina. Garrett was surprised that she turned this into something all about her, but he suddenly realized that she had a fantasy too and could use that against her later. Unfortunately for him, he was enjoying the way she wanted to use his current embodiment that he was developing pain inside his chastity device as his shaft wanted to enlarge beyond it. So much so that he considered that he should start thinking about watching porn - specifically lesbian porn.

After she had her climax, he decided now was the time to act.

"OCTAGON!"

"What, you can't use that word yet," she complained.

"Yes I can, you overlooked something. Pull that contract back out."

While she was, he took his phone out of the recliner. She didn't believe him but did so anyway thinking he'd still be wrong. "I double checked everything specifically to avoid these disagreements."

"Fine print. 'Nothing shall be under false pretenses.' You hypnotized me and I have proof. That invalidates the agreement we had. Matter of fact, I've just sent it to someone that can make you pay for that. He'll also have a right-hand man to lock all of your technology that should be taking effect right abooooout... NOW. Check-mate." He sent it while she got the contract back out.

Sure enough, she had no access to any of her devices. Garrett dialed a number "Larry? Can you have Fred double check for blackmail type stuff? Scrub it digitally if he can and then release the devices. If it weren't family, I'd sue. But keep this on record in case she tries to pull a stunt in the future after the scrub and release." Julie was scared shitless. He had to be a CIA agent as far as she was concerned. It was now that he played back the audio from his phone. "I had a bad feeling about tonight once I started getting tired so I made sure that nothing was going to happen. Instead, you fucking try to hypnotize me just so we can keep the session for today so you can live out YOUR fantasy? That's a new low even for you."

"I- I-," was all she could muster. She knew she was had and really good.

"My cleverness started it, but it also finished it. You had your fun. Besides, I'm seeing someone now. You should be happy for her. Matter of fact she told me she shares you affinity of wearing tights for fashion. And, she has better legs than yours and that's bare-legged!" Now he was in full-throttle humiliation mode.

"Just go." Tears started to come from her eyes.

"Hey, you're the one who wanted to get back at me for some innocent little thing that was harmless to absolutely everybody."

"Fine, just forget the whole damn thing and go!"

Freedom. What a beautiful feeling for him. As she wept, he swiped the key from around her neck and removed his cage. "I hope you're happy, Mistress," he said as he went up the stairs just to get one more shot in at her. He was shocked to see that there was still traffic bustling through the streets for 8:15. He managed to clean up pretty good besides not having any of his pubic hair. You couldn't tell otherwise that he was hypnotized into crossdressing. Walking out the door, there was a sigh of relief before he got in his car and went home. Wouldn't you know it, Olivia was waiting in his driveway as he pulled in. "I've missed you," was the greeting she gave as they both got out.

"Hi cutie. I missed you too," he replied as they embraced.

"Are your arms shaved?"

"Soo, I used to competitively bike and I still do the local race every year. It helps with speed." He did bike competitively periodically but he never shaved unlike the professional bikers though that is why they do. "No hair was left untouched."

"In that case, I'll wait for the fun love. In the meantime we can talk some more."

"Shall we," he offered with his hand pointing as if to lead the way to the door.

"Lets."

Over the next year, Garrett avoided Julie like the plague and it took her a while to regroup anyway. She did however stick with running her own service though eventually. The next Easter they happened to miss each other in passing as both had other obligations besides Easter lunch. Come Christmas, he opened the door to discover she came separately from her parents and sister. No tights were to be found, to his relief. They exchanged a glance. "I'm sorry things went down they did, but we both needed to put all of that past us," he whispered to her.

"Fine. I forgive you.'

"Good. And it might be of interest that you have one of your friends here."

"You're still together? I don't believe it. I'm more happy for her than for you, but I guess I'm still happy for you, too."

"Let's just have a good time, hey?" And have a good time they did. While Julie may not have been in tights, Olivia was in black tights under her lilac Jenny dress with a lavender cardigan over top. As for the fortunes during coffee, most of them were at best mildly right. But the key was key. She moved in with him near the middle of October, after he proposed.

***Fin***