About Halloween

Story Info
Sub recalls night with Dom and his Friends.
3.6k words
4.28
3.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission of a story I hope you all enjoy it.

I wake to you pushing inside me, my pj pants tangled around my ankles. You push into the hilt without stopping, then hold deep as you push back the covers exposing my tits to the cool morning air

At some point in the night, you have pushed up the hoodie I am wearing and pulled my tits out of my sleep bra

You are enjoying the way my pale tits seem to glow in the Moonlight streaming through the windows

You start to move slowly, thrusting deeper every time.

I wrap my arms up around your neck and pull you closer as you take me from behind ( we are lying on our sides spooning )

My right leg is over yours, and you pull it up to gain depth. I moan as you push into my womb, the head of your uncut cock pressed against my cervix.

I let out a sigh. "Still trying to knock me up when I'm half asleep, Daddy?"

You thrust and hold as you growl into my ear. "You deserve a good cream filling every morning, my slut" Your voice lowers to a growl, " and I'm never going to stop trying to knock my little slut up."

You roll us together so I'm now face down and you're on top, then you push my knees under me so my ass is up and my pussy open to use deeply and fully

You sit up on your knees, gripping my hips tightly

The slow, deep pounding begins in earnest now. Each stroke drives my voluptuous tits into our mattress.

You push me down, then pull me onto your cock over and over, each thrust harder than the last. The depths you are reaching make me cry out every time you hit bottom.

Your hands shift slightly, and I feel you pulling my ass cheeks apart. I feel your gaze as you watch your cock appear and disappear into my pussy over and over.

You laugh deeply. "Baby, I'm always amazed that your asshole isn't permanently gaped after what I do to you every night. "

I push back against you in response. I feel you reaching under me and collecting my juices on your fingers, and then you pull my cheeks apart again and position your thumbs on my tight back door. You push them inside, and then once you are past my outer ring, you pull them apart so you can look inside.

I moan quietly at this inspection. Again I hear your deep voice filled with a bit of wounded "Your body is amazing slut... I know how many loads of cum you took up your ass in the last 12 hours, and you seem just to absorb it all."

I wiggle at your inspection... fuck, I love the way you talk to me and look at me.

I laugh. "Well, Daddy, a few of your.... Guests did enjoy eating my ass after all of you finished filling it full of cum"

You thrust in deeper and hold yourself inside me.

I wiggle under you. I am rubbing my tits on our bedding in need; you have me so worked up, Daddy.

You replace your thumbs with two of your fingers from each hand, and you pull me open more by hooking your fingers inside the rim of my anus.

" you may not gape permanently, but god, you do stretch out more quickly now.... I can't wait to see how much more I can force you to take.."

I moan. It's hard to imagine what else you have planned for my most painful hole, but knowing you, it's BIG or at least very twisted and perverse.

I think back on last night again, you coming home with your group of masked guests.

Honestly, I am surprised all those cocks could use me simultaneously Without causing permanent damage, that is.

You all seemed so intent on breaking my ass and pussy.

I had been waiting for you as I always do on my knees, tits to the ground, bare ass and pussy aimed at the door.

You had given me no indication of what to expect when you got home from work other than to tell me to add a masquerade mask to my normal evening attire ( my black leather body harness that leaves nothing to the imagination but allows you to fully restrain me easily )

It was Halloween, and given it's my favorite holiday, I should have guessed you had something special planned to trick and treat me.

As you opened the front door, I heard the voices stop and felt eyes on me, but I couldn't see who was with you.

I heard several pairs of footsteps behind me, then the door closing and locking.

You're deep void, the next thing I heard.

" Here she is, guys... our evening's entertainment, sexy little slut, isn't she? And Soooo very submissive."

Other voices start to comment on my body; I feel myself blushing. Daddy loves showing me off, but I still get embarrassed.

You walk around in front of me and help me to my feet. You give me a long, deep kiss as your hands wander over me.

You broke our kiss and turned me around to face the room.

I nearly fainted... 12 masked men were standing looking at me like they were starving.

I glance up at you, Daddy. "12???"

You laugh deeply. "Your lucky number 13 when you include me baby."

You told them to follow us into our living room and make themselves comfortable.

They all took seats around the room.

My favorite Paddle and cane are sitting on our coffee table along with several other implements you use on me regularly or that we just leave out.

You opened the night with a demonstration of how good and submissive I was as you paddled and beat my body with various instruments and your hands, just enough to warm my skin and get me very wet. The men were all starting to stroke themselves through their pants by the end. During the demonstration, You explained the rules of the night to the partygoers

All cum was to go on my body or up my ass

only my Daddy breeds my pussy

No Cummming in my mouth

What my Daddy says goes everyone needs his permission to use me

If they want more than what is offered, they ask Daddy for permission, and he may let them... but the price could be steep.

All the guests nod their agreement.

You then buckled the leash to my collar and lead me around the party, letting everyone touch me and get themselves and me more worked up for the main event.

You then lead me to the kitchen and told me to wait a moment here; why? To set up. You kissed me deeply and looked down into my eyes. "You trust me, right?" I nodded

"Good because I love watching you get used fully; I'm going to push your boundaries tonight. I know you can handle it. Remember to use your safe word if you really need us to stop."

I nod and watch my Handsome man walk back into the living room. It is at this moment I realize how much planning and thought had gone into this night. Every man in the room was tall and athletically built; my Daddy knows I like feeling tiny, which is not easily achieved because I stand just under 6 feet tall and very curvy ( 36 DD tits, small waist, wide hips, and a big ass). Everyone in that room towers over me in height. A feeling of love for my Daddy washed over me.

You laid out a big tarp on the floor of the living room and placed a long table in the middle covered with a sheet; I should have known this was going to get messy.

You announced that it was finally time for the final game of the evening as you lead me out into the center of the room.

" The name of the game is Stuff the slut... the object is to see how many cocks can use her at the same time. "

The first guy steps to the table and lies face up. You guide me over and help me climb on top, straddling him. I lower my pussy onto his large cock, it's thick, and it stretches me going in. I look at my Daddy, and he smiles. "Yes, princess, they are all very large, Just like me, only the biggest for my Slut because I know you're going to take them all like a good girl. "

Soon, they are all lined up. Two men standing in front of me feed me their cocks, one on each side getting stroked by my hands, then fit one stepped up behind me. I felt the cool lube being poured over and into my asshole, the head of his cock starting to push in; he is soon fully buried In my ass.

Everyone is pumping at their own pace for a bit, but soon a rhythm is achieved, and I am fucked roughly from every direction.

I am moaning at the rough use, and knowing you are watching is making this so much hotter. You have shared me before but never with more than two other men and you have always been inside me if they are using me. This is an entirely new experience.

The guy in my ass starts pumping harder; then he holds deep as he empties his balls deep into my Bowles. He softens and moves away. The guy in my pussy says he is next and suggests to the room that everyone should finish up my ass; they all agree with enthusiasm.

They all switch positions, one of the guys who were in my mouth takes position underneath me, and I sink down on his cock as the guy who was in my pussy rams his cock up my ass. I cry out slightly, but it is muffled by two cocks, and I'm still stroking two more.

I can hear you talking to the guys waiting, bragging about my submission and my skill; I hear the pride in your voice as you describe how my body was built for use "She can take it harder than anyone I have ever met, and just look at those big tits god I love titty fucking her or watching others do it.., and that pussy and ass... fuck I don't know how, but they are still tight as fuck even with me fucking both holes multiple times every day."

Suddenly One of the guys in my mouth yells to you," Hey can we double-stuff her pussy?"

The room gets quiet, and the pounding slows; everyone is waiting on your answer except the guy in my pussy who yells out, " fuck yes, let's double stuff her slut cunt"

Daddy smiled and asked them if they would be willing to pay the price for the privilege of being my first DVP while getting my ass drilled and my mouth double stuffed.

They look at each other... the one in my pussy responds, "What is the price?"

Daddy laughs. "You two will have the task of catching and sucking all the cum out of her ass at the end of the night. "

There was a slight hesitation, but after a moment, I heard, " fuck it.. totally worth it to rip her cunt open with our cocks"

I push up to standing as the guy in my ass lays on his back the table, and I sit on his cock, taking him deeply back up my ass as I lay back, my head hanging off the table. Two cocks are quickly being fed to me, and I'm stroking two more. The two guys who just made the deal stand on each side of me and pick up one of my legs, putting it over their shoulder as they push themselves into my pussy together.

The pressure and stretching are beyond intense, and soon I'm cry out around the cocks in my mouth. You are encouraging and praising me while telling them to ruin my holes. They pump hard and as deep as they can together; this puts the guy in my ass over the edge. I feel his load spray inside my ass .... I can't move to let him up, so as he softens, he just falls out, but he reaches around me to play with my tits which helps me start to enjoy what is happening in my very full pussy. Before I could cum, though, the guys in my pussy decided they also wanted to double-drill my ass.

The loud one looks over at you, "What is the price to rip her ass open with both our cocks? "

The room falls silent again

Before you can answer, the other yells, " I don't care what it is, we are going to fuck her ass together this bitch is going to be ruined for life."

Daddy nods and announces to the room, "You heard them; they will accept the price. " every guy in the room nods, showing they will enforce it if they try to back out.

You advise the guys in my mouth and In my hands to move away.

You watch as they pull out of my gaping pussy and push two large cocks into my slightly gaped ass

The scream that comes out of me is like nothing you have ever heard

I'm clawing at the table and trying to escape

I finally manage to say words, " NOOOO DADDY... they are too big; they are ripping me!!!!"

You come and stroke my hair and tell me I can take it... for you

They are fully in and pounding

You place your cock at my lips and tell me to " lick it gently while they wreak you holes, princess. "

You love this position because you can watch my eyes glass over as they send me deeper into sub-space

You stroke my hair and hold my hands above my head. I immediately calm and just cry and moan in painful pleasure

You watch as they force Themselves in and out of my abused ass, my body trying to push them out with every invasion

One slams in and shoots his load, holding in position for a few moments until he starts to soften

The second guy follows shortly after

The guy in my pussy pulls out and quickly moves to my now gaping anus

You lean over and kiss me and call me a good girl

Two more guys step up to use my pussy, and you nod. "Might as well the seal is broken on her cunt now" You wrap your hand around my throat, and I feel the love and affection you have fame radiating off of you

The rest of the guys wait, standing around stroking themselves

It seems none want to settle for my hands or mouth now, or maybe they are afraid with how hard I'm being used that, I might grip too hard or bite them accidentally. You seem quite happy to hold my hands restrained above my head and force me to clean the continuous pre cum drip you're profusely producing

One after another, they all take turns entering either my pussy or my ass alongside the previous cock. Soon the 12th guest is finishing up in my ass

You watch as he grabs my thighs, pulling me onto him and thrusting as deep as he can until he explodes inside me.

You grab my legs as he pulls out and pulls me up so my body is inverted so no cum will escape my body

You push a large plug into my ass to trap all the cum. I look at you when I feel how big it is and realize that you totally intend this to happen because of how big the plug is; there is no way it would have fit had they not Dped my ass. I catch your slight smile as you realize that I figured it out

Everyone moves, and I'm now lying flat on my back on the table; you move around in front of me and push my knees down beside my ears

You slip into my well-used cunt for the first time since our morning session

I moan, enjoying having my Daddy back inside me. You pound me deeply, telling me how hot it was to watch your friends use me

You whisper all the dirty things you were thinking while watching and holding me down

I begin to cum hard on your cock

This triggers you as well, and we cum together

You withdraw slowly, kissing me the entire time deeply. You instruct me to keep my legs up so none of your cum will pour out of me

You move around me so I can see what comes next clearly

" Payment time boys"

All the other men step backward

You instruct the two guys who begged to break me to get on their knees in front of you

You tell them to lick you clean as payment for my ass getting torn open

I giggle a little and explain how to suck a cock. In tandem to them, they looked nervous, but they comply.. soon they were each licking one side of your shaft and then taking you fully into their mouths one after the other

I tell the one who originally spoke up with the request to make sure to get all my juices off your balls by sucking and licking them clean. You make full eye contact with me as they do a very thorough job.

After you are satisfied that you are clean you tell them to lay down head to head

You help me up and position me, kneeling over their faces

You instruct them that they will need to catch every drop that comes out when the plug is pulled. If it falls on their face or the ground, they will luck it off each other our the ground. Once the flow has slowed, they will take turns sucking out my ass and running their tongues around inside it

You pull my plug, and the cascade of cum starts

I moan, "Swallow it sluts"

After a few minutes, the flow slows, then the first one, then the other starts to suck and tongue out my ass hole

This goes on for about 15 minutes until you are satisfied that my ass is clean

You pull me up and hold me against you

They crawl away to join the others around the room.

You Hold tightly against you as you thank everyone for coming. You instruct our two new slut boys to clean up the mess while you take care of me.

You tell everyone to take off, and you carry me to a hot bath.

You clean me carefully inside and out while dropping kisses all over my body. A few times, you drop your hand to my clit and rub it lightly. We make out slowly as you wrap me in a warm towel and take me to our bed. You dry me fully before laying me back. I think you're about to tuck me in, but you push my legs apart and say, "Let Daddy see how much damage they did to your slutty little holes" Despite myself, I'm turned on, your touch hurts as you run your fingers over my abused folds you part my lips and look and my cunt first it is redder than you ever imagined it could get and definitely bruised and swollen. Your fingers touch my stretched ass hole. "Oh my god baby, it's still open... I bet I could fist you without much resistance if I wanted tonight...,"

I'm watching you carefully; you see the pleading in my eyes; you know I'm still turned on by you enough that I won't say no... but I also wouldn't enjoy it... tonight, but now you know I can take it, and you plan to try it very soon.

You instead bend and lick my pussy lips, then suck on them. I suck in my breath in pain, but I get very wet immediately. You move to my ass and lick around the ring

I can feel your hot breath. "Baby, your Soo perfect and beautiful like this... all stretched and swollen, bruised and used to the fullest... just what your body was meant for.. " you lean in again and start eating my pussy and ass, gently at first, then your passion takes over and you are eating me like a starving man. I moan and start to cum

You insert three fingers and push on my gspot as you tongue my ass and pussy, keeping me in a constant orgasmic loop

Soon, I'm squirting all over your face and hand. You lap it up, then work your way up my body, kissing Lucky and nibbling on me

You stop every time you find a mark or bruise and kiss it.

You suck and then bite each of my breasts until I moan loudly; my hands are now pulling; you won me

You look into my eyes, smiling. " are you ready for me to breed you all night, baby girl?"

I nod. "Yes, Daddy, please breed me over and over. "

You push inside me and start to slowly and deeply ravage my swollen cunt until we both cum.

You fall asleep on top of me still connected

You wake me every few hours to breed me over and over.