The CEO Ch. 01

Story Info
Eva comes of age and explores her sexuality.
3k words
4.39
2.9k
9
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva slowly pulled the drawstring loose from the bowstring that crisscrossed the center of her top loosely holding it together. Her movements seemed a little mechanical at first, but she knew that they wouldn't stay that way. He was watching, whoever he was, and she liked it, but she tried to ignore him for now. She pulled gently on the material between her breasts loosening it up, and touched the soft smooth skin along her chest and the inside of her breasts. They were lovely and she never tired of feeling them, touching them. Her hands ran around the outside of her breasts and slid down her sides, her back arching slightly at the touch, the way she imagined a man would do it. She could imagine it, but sometimes it seemed like she did it better.

One hand slid over her shorts and across the front on top of the mound between her legs. She gave it a gentle rub, partially to see if it was ready to respond to her touch. The familiar tingle was there, and she knew it would respond willingly when she got there. But, she was in no hurry. Her hands went back to her top, and she untied the spaghetti strap on her left shoulder. As her hand dropped, it slowly pulled down the top, partially exposing her breast.

She could touch it now, and she ran her fingers up under the fabric to feel it. As she grazed the nipple it quickly hardened, wanting the attention. She squeezed it slightly then circled around the breast, cupping it and drawing it to her mouth so she could suck on the nipple. I small shock of electricity ran through her as she sucked on it, sending a message to her pussy to get wet. She duly took care of the other spaghetti strap so she could work on the other nipple as well. She pulled the bottom of the top up exposing her midriff and lounged back into the day sofa. One hand held her breast while the other probed under her panty line before slowly unbuttoning her shorts. She slid down the zipper and folded the sides back, providing better access for her hand.

She loved to tease herself, letting the excitement build, touching then pulling back. Today was suddenly one of those days she felt like it was going to be difficult to wait. Her pussy seemed to have an urgent need and she ran a finger along her slit. But, she would make it wait nonetheless; she knew it was better this way. She slid her middle finger in slightly as she dragged it upward, and brought it to her mouth to feel and taste her wetness. It was sweet in her mouth.

The guy was actively rubbing himself through his slacks now, no longer trying to act as though he was not aroused. She guessed he wouldn't last until she actually got the dildo in. How long had her uncle had these parties, she pondered? He was her stepdad really, or maybe surrogate. She didn't really know her dad. Her mom had passed away when she was 7, and she had moved in with her mom's sister, Aunt Mable.

She was always so prim and proper, wanting to put on a good front, appropriate airs, and a great show. Eva had been a disappointment to her from the start. They used to make Eva put on fancy dresses and parade her around in front of the company at these big parties. Eva hated it. It was always old business men. They always told her that she was pretty, which Mable never did. Aunt Mable always corrected, "Sit up straight! Walk like a little lady! Pull down that skirt and cross your legs when you sit! Be quiet, you only speak when spoken to!"

The men seemed to come from everywhere, Japan, Scandinavia, Russia, or the Middle East. The stepdad, or Big Daddy as many referred to him, was the CEO of some big company, and it was never quite clear what they really did. These parties were always meant to impress and bring in new business. Aunt Mable always had to have everything just right. Aunt Margo had always attended, too, but Eva didn't understand why until later. She was definitely the black sheep of the family, and Eva could never figure out why they would invite her to such affairs, but Big Daddy always insisted that she was on the guest list. She stayed scarce most of the time, coming out to refresh drinks and then disappearing for a half hour at a time. Eva took to staying in her room during the parties as she got older watching R-rated movies knowing Aunt Mable wouldn't have time to come check on her.

Eva could still remember how it all started. She had decided to watch a movie in the guest bedroom office, which was off the main bedroom hall during one of the parties. Aunt Mable had wanted her to get dressed and make an appearance in the great room, but she just couldn't bring herself to do it. She had some popcorn and soda, and was watching Dirty Dancing, when she heard some talking in the hall.

"Oh, Frederick, you are such a naughty boy," teased the voice of Aunt Margo, "behave yourself." Eva hadn't quite closed the door, and she could see their figures enter the guest room through the narrow slit. Margo had on one of her slinky dresses. Aunt Mable always complained that she looked a little trashy, but Big Daddy insisted she looked great. She did have a wonderful figure.

The man had on a European suit and was older, but in decent shape with blondish looking Scandinavian hair whisked to one side. They closed the door and embraced at the foot of the bed. Eva was frozen, but she couldn't look away. Her heart pounded. What would she do if they found her in the side room? She considered how she might get out, maybe even a window. Then she considered just closing the door and going back to her movie, but all she could do was sit there and peer through the crack.

"You are a beautiful woman, Margo...." the man was interrupted by her finger coming to his lips telling him to be quiet. Aunt Margo was suddenly in charge, and she directed the performance. She held his face and kissed him, then loosened his tie. She moved away slightly and posed for him, then turned and directed his hands to undo the zipper on the back of her dress. It slid down towards her round ass, the fabric separating and falling away to reveal her back. She made a slight shrug of her shoulders and the dress cascaded to the floor revealing her lingerie.

Out of the dress, Aunt Margo was exquisite. The shiny dark silver green patches of material with fine edging of black lace accentuated her terrific figure. Eva suddenly panicked as she realized that they were going to have sex! She had seen men and women naked in Dad's collection of Penthouse in the study, which she was sure Aunt Mable didn't know about, but she had never seen a man in person, naked and up close, let alone two people (one of which was her Aunt Margo), having sex. She knew she should look away, but instead she found herself standing up and moving closer to the door to get a better view...

Margo turned and grabbed his wrists and placed his hand on her buxom. His hands gently cupped her. She slowly undid the buttons on his shirt pushing aside the material to reveal his chest. Then she pushed the shirt and jacket over his shoulders to let it slide down his arms. She kissed him again and then turned, pushing her backside against his hips. His hand came back around to grab her breasts. She grabbed his right wrist and pulled it down her side to her groin and moved it between her legs in the front. His hand moved along the fabric of her panties as he groped her while she rhythmical moved back and forth rubbing her ass against his crotch. She looked over her shoulder and seemed to hesitate, staring directly at Eva, before giving a small wry smile and glancing backwards toward Frederick.

"Undo my bra," she whispered. He obeyed and she caught the falling straps with her arms against her body and twirled back around to face him just out of reach. She slowly allowed her bra to fall, revealing her tits. They weren't perky like a young woman's, but they were ample and nicely shaped. She moved forward and pushed them against his chest as her hands went to work on his belt and pants. He kissed her and drew her to him. When she had finished her task, she pushed away slightly and let his pants drop around his ankles and knelt down before him.

Her hand rubbed the fabric on his underwear, and then one hand pulled the top edge down while the other reached in to pull out his cock. It was partly soft and not all that big, Eva thought. Margo grabbed it at the base in her right hand then hesitated. She glanced directly at Eva again as the wry smile came to her lips. Eva froze, wondering if she knew she was there, watching. Certainly Margo couldn't see her in the dark room through the tiny slit of the door. Margo gazed up at him, then dutifully placed her lips over the head of his cock and slowly moved her mouth back and forth on the shaft. She ran her hands around the sides of his underwear and pushed the fabric down over his tight ass, pushing them down below his knees.

His cock grew hard and now stood straight out in attention. It had gotten a lot bigger than Eva had imagined it would. He made quiet moaning noises, like she was hurting him. Margo stroked his shaft, gazed up at him, and then put her lips around it again while grabbing his hips. She pulled her face to his groin. Her lips went right down to his pubic hair. How could Margo get that big cock in her throat without choking, Eva questioned? Margo stayed there for a moment and then backed away, taking his cock into her hand and standing up. She dropped her panties, revealing a smooth shaven pussy.

She climbed onto the bed, laying on her back, beckoning him to her. As he crawled up to meet her she placed her hands on his face, spread her legs apart, and lowered his head down between her legs. He didn't object, and he put his mouth to her pussy lips. Eva could see his tongue circle around, and then he pressed his face into her. Now Margo moaned softly as he moved his head back and forth and up and down between her legs. His hands stretched up to squeeze Margo's tits, and Eva couldn't help but let her fingers touch her own.

Eva suddenly discovered her nipples were tight and erect, pressing against her thin bra. Eva released the bra and ran her hands up under her shirt to feel them, squeezing the nipples and quivering from the excitement that flooded her body. Her hand wandered down, slipped inside her shorts, and under her panties to find her own pussy. Her panties were wet! she mused. She softly touched herself, and her fingers practically slipped inside from the slippery wetness. She had played with herself before, but didn't ever remember getting so wet so quickly.

Aunt Margo was breathing hard and writhing on the bed in pleasure or pain, Eva couldn't tell which. Margo sat up and pulled him to her side coaxing him to lie down on his back beside her. He laid back, his cock large but slightly over to one side. She leaned over and grabbed its base and brought her lips to it once more. After several head bobs, she released it and it was now standing straight up.

She rolled across him onto her knees and straddled him, his cock now behind her. She sat tall and raised her hips and one leg so that her crotch was higher than his erect cock. Then she reached through her legs and grabbed it, positioning it right against her pussy. She slowly lowered herself, impaling herself on the long rod. She moaned and sat astride him for a moment.

Eva's finger slid into her pussy, and a moan escaped from her lips as well. Her pussy had never been so on fire. She slid in a second finger and could hardly stand up. Margo lifted herself up slowly, until just the tip of his cock was still hidden, then lowered herself back down again. She continued do this, very slowly at first, then with an increasing rhythm. He extended his arms and squeezed her tits, and she helped support herself with her hands on his chest.

They were both breathing heavily and moaning, but Eva could hardly hear it over her own heavy breathing. Margo started riding him like he was a bucking bronco, and he grabbed her hips and thrust into her hard several times resulting in her letting out a muffled squeal. He started to say something, but she leaned forward and softly exclaimed, "Cum in me!"

He renewed his violent thrusting and let out a large moan as she ground herself down against his hips and moaned louder than before. Eva's finger was now rubbing hard on her clit, and she suddenly realized she was going to have an orgasm. He grunted once, twice, then a third time, before slowly relaxing his grip on her hips and seeming to become still. Margo leaned forward to softly kiss him.

Eva's orgasm rushed over her like waves, and she had no control of herself. She had slid one leg of her shorts off, and she was on her back, legs spread, clamping her legs around her hand. When Eva finally looked back, Margo was still sitting there, kissing him.

Margo sat back up and very slowly lifted herself up. White creamy stuff ran down his shaft as she lifted, then dripped from her pussy. She put her fingers across her slit, then brought them to her mouth, and put one finger into her mouth at a time, sucking the goo from them. Then she grabbed his now softening dick and put her lips to it again, running them down the shaft and sucking off the semen. Her tongue ran up and down and around the base. When she was satisfied he was clean, she sat back up.

She crawled off the bed, touching him softly. She picked up his pants and jacket, laying them neatly on the edge of the bed, obviously suggesting his time was up. She stepped into the bathroom on the other side for a few moments. There was the sound of running water, and soon Margo reappeared with her bra and panties back on. He was nearly back together, as she crossed the room in her heels. She had never taken them off!

She stepped into the circle of her dress on the floor and pulled it up. When she got it arranged, she turned her back to him, with a nod of her head suggesting he zip up her dress. He helped her, and she leaned back into him and kissed him on the neck. She turned and stood before him, inspecting his presentation. When she was satisfied, she walked toward the door. He opened it. She gave him a deep kiss and said, "I'll see you back out front in a few minutes." When he was gone, she inspected herself in the mirror, put on some lipstick and primped here and there before slipping out the door back to the party.

Eva couldn't believe what she just saw. OMG, she had just watched two people have sex, and one of them was her Aunt Margo! Eva went and sat on the couch, after she put herself back together of course, and sat in silence. And then there were those two glances by Aunt Margo, like she knew Eva was there. Did she? Eva thought about how Aunt Margo always disappeared for a half hour at a time at the parties. OMG, do you think she was going to come back again?

Eva thought about sneaking out down the hall and heading back to her room, and knew that's what she should have done. But all she could think about was watching that cock entering Aunt Margo and what it felt like when she had rubbed her clit to orgasm. She turned off the movie and the lights, leaving only a dim lamp on in the corner. Eva lay back on the couch and slowly ran her hands along her sides. What it must feel like when a man does it, she thought.

Her mind had been running around in circles for what seemed like an hour, when she heard the door to the guest room open again. A quick look at the clock showed it had been half an hour since they left. Eva positioned herself to see through the crack in the door again.

This time Aunt Margo seemed to be staring right at the door. The little wry smile came across her face, and she turned her attention to the man beside her. Once again, there was nothing Eva could do but watch. Aunt Margo came back with two other men that night as well. Each time it was apparent she was in control of the situation, that she ensured the man's pleasure, and made sure she got some of her own.

At about 1 am, just before the parties usually came to an end, Eva found her way quietly back to her room, exhausted from the excitement and nervous energy of the night. As tired as she was, she still struggled to fall asleep, the images and sounds of the night replaying over and over again in her mind. She pondered the craziness of it all. Somehow, Eva knew life in the house would never be the same.