About Last Summer... Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava caressed his tongue with hers. She took her hands and brought them to his chest. She continued down his chest, slowly. She could feel Joe smile as he kissed her. His smile growing the lower her hands traveled.

Ava pulled at Joe's shirt near his waist and put her hands inside, placing them low on his hips. His skin was warm and soft. Ava felt electric each time she touched his bare skin. She reaches around to Joe's back rubbing and lightly scratching and then brings her hands to the front of his jeans. She places her index fingers between Joe's bare skin and the band of his underwear, and starts to move her fingers outwards towards his hips and then slowly back inwards.

Joe quietly groans into Ava's mouth. His dick is hard and throbbing. His hands haven't left Ava's ass as he continues to massage and caress her. Ava felt the beginnings of a hard on when Joe first pulled her in for the hug. Once they started making out, she felt it twitch, swell, and expand on the inside of her thigh.

Ava breaks the kiss to look at Joe. They're both panting and break into smiles. Ava bites her lip and leans in to whisper to Joe, "My panties are drenched. You make me so wet."

Joe groans, louder this time. Ava shushes him as they giggle. Joe knows precum is leaking out onto his pants because of Ava. There was something about her that pulled him in, and he couldn't fight it. He wanted her so badly!

This wasn't like him. He never had a one-night stand. Always took it slow with girlfriends. He waited until the second date to kiss Jess. He had two other girlfriends before Jess, but never made moves like this. Never this fast. 'What was happening?'

Joe felt like he was on a ride that he couldn't get off and didn't want to get off. He was content to ride in loops forever.

Joe offered an idea. "Do you want to come to my room?"

This wasn't even a question for Ava but she hesitated just a moment to not seem overly eager. They made their way down the hall to Joe's room. He was on the same floor as Ava, in the opposite hallway.

Joe put his key to the door, and they were in. He decided to get himself a private room so the others could evenly share rooms. He was also the only one that could afford it. At this moment, he was ecstatic he didn't have to share a room with anyone.

Joe wasted no time walking Ava to the bedroom. Before Ava could protest, Joe picked her up and dropped her on the bed. She laughed as he bent down to kiss her.

Joe is a great kisser. Knows where to put his hands and what to caress when. Great with his tongue. Ava was about to find out just how good he was.

Ava closed her eyes as Joe laid down and started nibbling her ear. A soft moan escaped her lips as Joe moved his lips to her neck. Leaving a trail of kisses and licks. Careful not to suck. Not yet anyway.

Joe moved his hands up from Ava's waist and grabbed her large breasts. Ava was a D cup. For Joe, this was the perfect handful. Ava wasn't wearing a bra. Joe pulls her shirt down, exposing both her breasts and her hard nipples.

Ava's breathing picked up. She could feel Joe's hard cock on her hip and thigh. Joe bent down to suck Ava's nipple. His tongue touched her areola as Ava slipped her hand down and stroked Joe's cock through his pants.

He moaned softly as he licked and sucked Ava's nipples. Moving back and forth between the two breasts. Joe couldn't get enough. Eventually, he moved down to Ava's pants and started to take them off. Ava placed her hand on Joe's hand, and he stopped.

Looking each other in the eye, Ava says, "I don't want to have sex yet."

Joe nods and lets go of Ava's pants. Ava pulls him in to cuddle with her. He kisses her cheek softly and then her mouth. "What do you want to do, Ava?"

Ava looks down to Joe's lap and sees the now familiar twitch of his throbbing cock. "I want you to take your dick out."

Joe tries to hide his shock at Ava's blunt answer. "Are you sure that's a good idea? You said you don't want to have sex."

Ava nods slightly and says, "I'm comfortable with somethings now. Like, I'd be okay with you fingering me or eating my pussy."

Joe looks at Ava with a curious expression.

"What?" Ava shrugs. "Intercourse is the boundary for the first meeting or date. Everything else is up for discussion."

Joe takes the hint and unbuttons his jeans. It isn't long before he pulls his 8 inch cock out of his pants. Ava's eyes widen, locked on watching Joe's hard cock. Joe is thick with a fat tip. Ava almost regretted her earlier statement. Almost. She knew there were more ways than one to have fun with a big hard cock.

Ava wraps her hand around Joe's cock and starts to stroke. He moans softly as Ava kisses and lightly bites his neck. More precum slowly drips from the tip of Joe's dick. Ava uses her fingers and thumb to massage the underside of Joe's tip with the precum.

Joe can barely contain himself. His cock throbs at the littlest touch from Ava. 'Was it the alcohol?' Joe quickly dismissed the thought. 'He's been buzzed with Jess plenty and never been like this.' Rock hard and doing things he waited weeks to try with a girlfriend. It was Ava. She made him like this.

---

Joe needed to distract himself or he was going to cum soon. He didn't want this to end yet. He turns to face Ava and kisses her passionately. She removed her shirt completely so Joe could touch her breasts.

Joe breaks from the kiss and looks at Ava. "I want to taste your pussy, Ava."

Ava smirks as she unbuttons her pants. She removes the rest of her clothing and she's completely naked. Joe makes quick work of his clothes and lays Ava on her back near the center of the bed. Joe puts his hands on Ava's knees and spreads her legs open.

Her legs spread much wider than Joe expects. He's looks up at Ava and asks, "Does that hurt?" Ava shakes her head no. "I'm pretty flexible. I'll tell you if it hurts."

Ava places her hand gently on Joe's head and guides him back to where he started. Joe has Ava's pussy in his face. He uses his tongue to part her lips and licks the tip of her clit. Ava moans and bucks her hips slightly up. Joe smiles and parts the wet lips with his tongue again. This time, he swirls around her clit causing Ava to tremble.

Ava knew she wouldn't last long with Joe eating her pussy. She was turned on at the bar. By the time they got upstairs to her floor and Joe kissed her, she was ready to burst. She planned to go to her room, rub her clit, have a great orgasm, and go to bed.

Instead, she's holding back an orgasm as Joe Russo licks and sucks her clit. Then she felt a finger enter her pussy. A second followed shortly after. Joe was finger fucking her while he ate her pussy. She could barely stay still. Joe held her down easily while he swirled his tongue around and over Ava's clit. Joe pushed his fingers deeper into Ava and sucked her clit.

The second Ava felt Joe's lips come down on her clit, she knew her orgasm was seconds away. Her stomach tightened as Joe sucked and licked her clit. His fingers kept an even pace while thrusting into Ava's pussy. "I'm so close." She barely got the words out as she was already trembling as her orgasm climbed.

Her orgasm was explosive. Ava let out a satisfying moan as the muscles of her body contracted in response to her orgasm. She looked down at Joe who was already looking up at her, watching her enjoy the waves of her orgasm. Ava's legs squeezed Joe's head as she twitched from her orgasm.

Ava starts to calm down and her muscles relax. Joe gives one final kiss to Ava's clit and slowly removes his fingers. He goes to put them in his mouth and Ava grabs his hand and takes the two fingers in her mouth. She sucks and licks the fingers clean never breaking eye contact with Joe.

Ava smiles as she slowly slides Joe's fingers out of her mouth. "Have anything else I can suck on?" Joe nearly comes at Ava's question, never mind her 'I just had a massive orgasm' glow and beautiful naked body.

Joe lays down on the bed. Ava gets on her knees between Joe's legs. She wraps her hand around his hard cock and slowly strokes up and down. Joe moans as Ava cups his balls in her other hand.

He opens his eyes and looks down right as Ava takes the head of his dick in her mouth. His eyes close slowly as Ava closes her warm, wet mouth around Joe. He slowly bucks his hips as Ava bobs her head up and down on his dick.

He puts his hands in her hair and guides his cock in and out of her mouth. Ava sucks hard as his cock enters her mouth with each thrust. She moans as his cock reaches the back of her throat. Joe moans back in ecstasy, "Fuck, Ava. That feels so good." Ava can feel Joe begin to swell even more as he's about to come. She can barely take the extra swelling.

"I'm going to come."

Joe looked down to see Ava looking up at him. She says, "Uh huh." Never stopping her bobbing and sucking. Joe groans as he nears his orgasm. His dick throbbed harder knowing Ava is going to take his cum in her mouth. Joe thrust a few more times before he felt the release of his cum into Ava's throat and he moaned her name, "Damn, Ava."

Ava smiled as she slowly pulled Joe's cock out of her mouth. She sucked particularly hard as she got to the tip. Making a pop noise as she pulled his dick from her mouth.

"Mmm shit." Joe never had anyone give him head like that before. Jess didn't swallow. He didn't care until Ava just throated a load from him after the best blow job he'd ever had. Major bonus points to Ava as he'd never face fucked anyone before.

His breathing slowed to a normal pace after a minute or two. Joe turned to Ava and saw she was ready to fall asleep. "Do you want to stay here tonight?"

Ava sighed and met Joe's questioning eyes. "Yeah. I'm exhausted. Is that okay?"

Joe pulled Ava to him and kissed her forehead. "Of course, it's okay. I'll even make you breakfast in the morning." Ava giggled as she climbed under the covers. Joe followed her and cuddled up next to Ava. They were asleep in minutes and their first night officially came to an end.

12