About Me

Story Info
A piece about me.
946 words
7.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a non-fiction piece and just gives a little bit of info on me as a writer/person to answer some of the questions I've received before.

So... who am I? A condensed, sexual biography. <3

Short version: I was a bit of a whore in college and did some pegging porn which unlocked the fetish.

Longer version: Well, my first name is Bella. That much I will tell you. However, it's not the only name I've gone by. For a brief time in college, I also had a stage name when I appeared in some pornographic films.

I know, I know, stupid move. But at the time as a junior in college, I was low on cash and I was pretty (Not trying to brag!). My mom had made me do some catalogue modeling when I was younger. At the time, I hated it. I was barely a teenager and my boobs had just quadrupled their size in two short years, leaving me an awkward tomboy who suddenly had a very feminine body and didn't like having her picture taken. Eventually, my mom caught on and stopped making me do it and I later grew to love my new curves.

As a college student who had broken out of her shell but was poor? Well, I was just glad for the prior experience because I had exactly zero other job experience. So, I ended up doing some more catalogue modeling, showing off the various cardigans or swimsuits or mom jeans. That then turned to adult modeling. You ever shopped online for sex toys/garments and see some woman modeling the shackles or lingerie or ball gag in the pictures? Yeah, that was what I got roped into. Truthfully, though, it wasn't that big of a deal to me and no one even came close to finding out my secret so it was a good experience.

Eventually the agent I was working with told me he could find me a casting role for porn in a heartbeat if I wanted to make some better money. Did I want to make more money? Heck yes! Did I want to get fucked on camera? Mmm...no. Jokingly, I had told him I would only do porn if didn't have to get naked. Imagine my surprise when he texted me three days later and told me I had gotten a booking for a femdom scene and he recommended that I do some research so I knew how to act like a domme. Three hundred dollars for a few hours of work.

Fast forward and there I was in a pink, leather corset and sporting a purple strapon, ready to fuck some equally-poor male actor's ass. The shoot was fun and I ended up doing three more, but it wasn't until the fourth and final shoot I did that my fetish was unlocked. The first three guys I pegged enjoyed it and were good to work with, but the fourth really enjoyed it. We filmed for a few hours, moving positions and setups until we did one position where he was on his back. After around seven minutes of me sticking a really thick strap up his ass, he suddenly came all over himself. I was shocked and barely managed to stay in character to finish up the scene. We hadn't even touched his penis for the past hour other than to get hard when we started rolling.

That was my first experience with a prostate orgasm. One of the wardrobe girls, a pornstar herself, explained it to me after and I got so wet as I thought back on it. His electric moans the whole time I was fucking him hadn't actually been fake. His legs actually had been shaking with pleasure. When I asked him about it, he confirmed that he had multiple dry orgasms during the scene and the wet one had been on accident. I hadn't known any of that was possible! A porn rabbit-hole was opened and I went right down it, learning more and more.

So that's what turned on the pegging fetish for me. I quit modeling soon after. Getting so turned on like that kind of scared me and I didn't want to get sucked into the porn business. It was just a temporary side-gig. A year later, I met my husband and we graduated, eventually getting married. He's amazing and we love each other so much. He knows I did porn, but I don't think I'll ever peg him. He's very dominant in bed and I'm very submissive other than my one kink. I'm happy to let him take charge. Still, I have never shaken the fetish of people with cocks being dominated so here I am.

That's it for this sort-of-biography. Yes, the videos I starred in are still available on the internet and one of them is actually quite popular. I get the privilege of seeing clips of myself get reposted all the time in various femdom subreddits, but I never comment or anything. No, I am not going to link the videos so please do not ask. I'm not ashamed of my porn career, I have just moved past it now and am in a new chapter of life. I hope you all like my work! Please give suggestions or ideas if you want!

Quick complaint -- Guys don't tell you how hard being the dom is! My muscles were on FIRE after those scenes I did. So embarrassing since I considered myself very fit, and here I was panting and stretching out cramps in between takes. Ladies, if you want to fuck him, make sure you do extra pilates.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Still, I have never shaken the fetish of people with cocks being dominated so here I am."

Reading "A Woman Scorned" and "Sister on Lock", I was thinking about how it wasn't the typical futa fare on lit. There are, of course, other stories of futa being locked and teased, but they're not very common. So it was interesting to find a new author with two stories in that vein. Now I know how it came to be! It's nice to sort-of know you through this excerpt of your life. Thanks for sharing it with us <3

P.S. As much as I loved the aforementioned two stories, I also enjoyed the gentler direction you've chosen in "Learning New Tricks". Looking forward to reading more from you <3

MyfantasymindMyfantasymind5 months ago

Love the biography!! It's nice to know more about the authors. 💖💖

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

do extra pilates on me please

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

It is a lot of work, fucking someone. Most women haven't a clue, unless they have done it

LivelinessLiveliness6 months ago

Thanks for sharing!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Learning New Tricks Ch. 01 Mike's best friend Natasha is unique and she needs his help.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Queen A Futa maid seduces her employer, and takes control.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Condom Big Enough for a Futa A young man gets cucked by a Futa over a meme.in Fetish
Futareich Fascist Futas attack! Can anyone stop them?in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Turned Out A male college student gets used by a dickgirl classmate.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories