All Comments on 'Absolute Torture'

by BoundToLoveIt

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written, creative, erotic, explicit, but repetitive. Definitely a fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy shit that was great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was bored by the time I was halfway through the first page. I'm not going to read a story about a star-struck idiot, especially when it's 17 pages long. Sorry...

blue66blue66almost 3 years ago

At times I wondered if I would ever get to the end of this story but I persevered and ultimately enjoyed it. I have to agree it was at times repetitive and obviously a fantasy but that is not a problem. The repetitive element did become tedious at times and I started to skip the parts where we were supposed to understand what he was saying when gagged.

Nevertheless it was an enjoyable read and I look forward to another story from this obviously very fertile mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a fantastic story. I would love to read part 2. And yes it’s not a 1 Paige story but fuck the idiots that are coming from there picture books. Keep up the good work..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would love to read a part 2 of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A few things here I’ve missed during COVID lockdown.

Thanks for the vivid writing

Submisky35Submisky35almost 3 years ago

Well written, detailed, imaginative, extremely erotic, but highly improbable narrative. But that's OK, because this is, after all, fiction...fantasy...provocative entertainment. The drawbacks for me, were the repetitive descriptions of Matt's feelings and sensations, and the disregard for the human anatomy. perhaps you should have included in your preface "Don't try this at home", lest some uninformed person try inserting 24 inch objects into the rectum and waaaay beyond, even past the second sphincter (whatever and wherever that is!), or risking serious damage to the urethra by shoving other than traditional medical sounds down there.

I do applaud the effort, however, as a fellow author who knows the dedication necessary to write a lengthy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You wonder why you have so few comments? You milk it tortuously until page 17 with little climax? This DRAGS on and on without excitement. Read other stories and get a hint: Readers want action within 5 minutes. Your "disappointment" is the contrast between your unrealistic expectation of "reader reward" and reality.

bws1bws1almost 3 years ago

There were a few parts that were exceptionally repetitive, specifically the fact she was the character's dream girl and when he was about to cum. I get the tease and denials but the "omfg's" and "onna umm's.." got tedius around page 9.

However, I liked the amount of detail, the considerable thought and intensity in how you described everything. This was an incredible story and I will be coming back to reread it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great fantasy. I wonder if it would have been better to actually break it up into different chapters like so many other stories on literotica i.e. ch 01 of 9. I found it hard to read 17 pages straight of 100% non stop action.

Keep writing! I look forward to your next stories

Writer2000Writer2000almost 3 years ago

OMG! This was amazing. Generally well written, albeit in a conversational style, but highly erotic. I liked the first person narrative and description of his feelings as his torture progresses until his brain is turned to mush. Well done!

fmp0927fmp0927over 2 years ago

I'm sorry but this was waaay too long. And while some stories have too little action, this was the opposite. You started out with a nice build up but then quickly transitioned to non-stop action that seemed to go on forever. It's a matter of personal taste but the non-stop f-bombs also got really old. Then there was way too much gag wearing, what domme wouldn't rather hear a sub beg over a bunch of unintelligible grunts (over and over and over). Plus who gets off on a sub drooling non-stop around a ball gag? That seems like a major turnoff for many dommes. Not all negative comments though, I appreciate the effort and the imagination. The basic plot line was decent, just would have been better if you'd paced the action and gave the dommes some personality and feelings for their sub.

maxine2maxine2over 2 years ago

The BEST story on literotica yet and I've read hundreds of them. Please keep up the posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent , enjoy your writing style, can you do the same story format ,but about hand jobs with bjs with multiple women and orgasm control handjob techniques possibly competition style or BDSM, really enjoyed your storie .

MsCamilla11176MsCamilla11176about 2 years ago

WOW is all I got❤️

JacobRiley49JacobRiley49about 2 years ago

Excellent story and concept. A little repetitive

JacobRiley49JacobRiley49about 2 years ago

Excellent story and concept. A little repetitive at times, but it kind of reinforced the total devastation going on in his mind. Really enjoyed it. 5 stars

Runner4069Runner4069almost 2 years ago

Great story, fantastic descriptions of the action going on. The dialogue, especially at the beginning, makes Matt sound like an uneducated complete idiot, but overall I loved to story and would love to switch places with him. The anal destruction was great and makes me jealous, and the rest of the action was awesome, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just wow amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Gave up at the end of page 4.

Too much mechanical. Not enough sex.

Three stars.

fmp0927fmp0927over 1 year ago

Definitely too long (never thought I'd say that about a Literotica story), too repetitive and Matt was too much of a suck-up.

NicholasJMNicholasJMabout 1 year ago

Fantastic. I wish I was Matt. I would have taken more pain and abuse. If I could find a group of women near me who would do this, I would submit straight immediately.

If I was Matt I would have not left to find somewhere to stay, I would have stayed there. They could abuse me as long as they wanted.

I can't see why some who have commented are moaning, needed to read all 17 pages. I had a constant hardon. Read all 17 pages without stopping, kept me up all night, both from sleep and cock.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dear Penthouse Forum: you're never going to believe....

Lot of effort, and I can appreciate that. You lost me at the first page, not even half way, I think. The dialogue...not good. Maybe run it by a trusted friend or even a professional proof-reader.

Again, I appreciate the work you put in, but I couldn't get past the hugely unrealistic dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Pretty amazing story. One of the best

wahoochuckwahoochuck8 days ago

Man, the 24 inch dildo fucking was the hottest thing ever. I still got a ways to go and this is already fantastic. This too is my ultimate fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous