Academic Probation Bound Ch. 03

Story Info
Alicia’s new lot in life begins…
3k words
3.96
5.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities to any events or to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All players are over the age of eighteen. If you have a problem with bondage or non-consensual sex, go no further! This story is purely for adult fantasy and entertainment. The author in no way condones violence towards women. Constructive criticism and comments welcome at the end. Enjoy.

We drive for what feels like hours. When the van stops, Jill says,

"I'm gonna let you out of the sack. You're going inside under your own power. Any funny stuff, any noise, I shoot, got it?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmm."

She unties the top of the sack. I still cannot see, as my eyes are taped shut. She pulls it down and unties my ankles.

"Scoot down here!" I inch down the metal floor. "Stand." She takes my arm. I am a little wobbly from being bound for so long. "Walk!"

She yanks on my arm. I start walking on what feels like concrete. She says, "Steps." She guides me down until she says, "Stop!" I hear keys in a door. "Walk!" The floor changes to...linoleum? Tile? I am forced to walk several more feet before she stops me again.

"Turn! Sit!"

I am pushed into what feels like a hard backed chair. She binds my ankles again. "Arms!" She takes my arms and yanks them over the back of the chair.

"Mmmmmmmm!" I feel my wrists being pulled down and secured to something. Jill takes additional rope to bind my torso to the chair. She takes more rope and also binds my thighs.

"That should hold you until we decide what we're gonna do."

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!"

"Go ahead. No one can hear you anyway. I'm gonna confer with Becky. I'll be back."

"Nmmmmmm! Dmmmmm lmmmmm mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!"

My screams are futile. The door is closed and locked. I hold still a minute. I cannot pull my wrists from behind me at all. I cannot rock forward, just side to side, but I don't want to tip this chair over.

"Mmmmmmm? Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" Damn that Harry! He just had to leave me, didn't he? This is one big mess now! I adjust my weight. My belly is still tightly bound and so is my pussy. No, how could I come now? This isn't play. This is very, very real. I have been taken hostage by two thieves!

I hear footsteps and voices.

"Here's the plan," Becky's voice says. I'm gonna untie you from that chair. You're gonna take off all your clothes and stand with your hands behind your back. Don't touch your gag or your blindfold, got it?"

I nod. She frees me from the chair. I remove the entire outfit. I stand in front of them in my underwear.

"Take off the bra," Becky orders. I unhook it and let it fall. I can feel their eyes on me.

"Her master did some nice work, eh, Jill?"

"Quite lovely. I love that rope on her."

"Yeah, I think we can use this to our advantage." They laugh. "Alright you, hands behind your back!"

I hold my wrists behind me. They are quickly tied again. More rope is tied around my waist above the belly rope, pulling my fists to my tailbone.

"I'm gonna take that gag out of your mouth so you can answer some questions. We will let you have some water if you don't scream," Becky says. I nod.

"Jill."

I guess it's Jill who frees my mouth. She doesn't untie the scarf, but pulls it down. She peels the tape and takes the soggy rag from my mouth. I move my jaw to remove the kinks.

"Ahhhhh, thank you."

"Name!" Becky demands.

"A...Alicia."

"How did you get in there?"

"I...my master Harry Benjamin dressed me in the niqab to disguise my bondage. He left me there to enjoy being tied up. He...he was supposed to come back..."

"And do you like being tied up, Alicia?"

"I..."

"Answer me!"

I feel a sting across my butt.

"I do! But...not, like this!"

"Like what? A real captive?"

"Y...yes!"

I feel the sting again. I cry out in pain.

"Let me give you the bones, Alicia. My friend and I are gonna hold you until the heat is off. In the meantime, if you wanna stay alive, you'll do what we say or suffer the consequences. Do you understand?"

"Y...yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Ma'am!"

"The correct answer is yes Mistress!"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Good girl. Now, I'm gonna give you a small break and let you use the bathroom. Then we start your training."

"Training?"

"You heard me! Jill!"

Jill unties me and relieves my belly and pussy, finally! They also leave my eyes taped. I am escorted to a small bathroom. I am forced to feel my way around. There is a sink, a toilet, and a shower. Again, all information is gathered with my hands. I relieve my searing bladder and drink a small amount of water because lord knows when I'll get a chance to pee again. I wash my hands and knock as instructed.

"Eyes are still taped," Jill says.

"Good."

I hear Becky walking toward me.

"You got any special skills, girl?"

"Uh, like what?"

"Singing, dancing, something like that?"

"I...I um, I belly dance."

"Are you any good?" Becky asks.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Jill, gag her."

"You don't have to gag me! I won't scream!"

Becky grabs my chin. "You don't tell me what we can and cannot do with you, got it? Don't make me put a hole in your skull! Now, you're gonna be gagged. You're going to dance for us, got it?"

"Y...yes, Mistress!"

"Jill!"

Jill shoves something into my mouth, something big and full, so big that I can't completely close my mouth. I taste something salty. My panties? I hear the ripping of tape.

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

She doesn't rip the tape, but winds it around my head, once, twice, and a third time before tearing it off. Then she pulls the scarf up over my mouth and nose. I hear some belly dancing music.

"Dance!" Becky orders me.

I put my weight on one leg and begin to lift the opposite hip while balancing on the ball of my foot. I do the same on the other side, then I walk to one side while thrusting my hip, then the opposite side. I raise my arms over my head and begin to walk forward, swinging my hips with each step, and then backwards. As the music continues, I pretend I am dancing for Harry, or my customers, not two crazy female thieves who plan on using me as a slave. I get into the music. I undulate, I do intricate belly rolls and flutters. I go through my entire repertoire. When the song stops, I am sweating.

"Very good," Becky says. "You dance very well. People would pay good money to see you perform."

"Pay to watch our beautiful slave girl dance," Jill agrees. "She needs costumes."

"You can take care of that, can't you?" Becky says.

"Of course." I hear a smooching sound. Then it dawns on me. They are more than partners in crime, they are lovers!

"We are pleased, Alicia," Becky says. I get the idea that she is the more dominant one. We want you to continue to entertain us while being tied up.

"Hmmmmm?"

"How? You'll see. Jill, put her on the rack."

The rack?

My arms are tied in front of me and then tied above my head to a metal bar, I guess. Then my legs are outstretched and chained into place to something that sounds like metal.

"Aren't you forgetting something, dear? What was she wearing when we found her?" Becky prompts.

"Oh yes."

I can feel Jill behind me. I feel her arms touch me and then I feel the rope on my skin. "Deep breath, slave."

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I grunt as she pulls the rope tight, scrunching my diaphragm again. "Mmmmmm!" I grunt as she pulls again, "mmmmmmmph!" She threads it between my legs, up my back and winds it through the rope around my waist and pulls again. "Mmmmmph!" The action makes me thrust my breasts out and my butt back.

"Tight, honey?"

"Mmmmm hmmmm! I wmmm immm ofmmmm!" Yes! I want it off!

"Sorry, it's not coming off until Becky says so. Get used to it."

"I cmmmmm!" I can't!

Jill slaps my ass.

"Ommmmmm!" Owwwww!

More music starts.

"Dance, Alicia, or the belly rope gets tighter!" Becky roars.

I fight back tears as I begin to belly dance again.

"More belly work," Becky says. "Make that sexy rope move! Work those sexy round hips!"

I hold my head down as I dance. I am helpless and on display for these two women. The gag is so tight that I can hardly make any noise. I thrust forward with my arms, pushing my naked breasts toward them, then leaning back and letting the snake like motion go all the way to the floor. As I do this, the rope between my legs pulls against my clit.

"Ommmmm gmmmmmph!" Oh my God!

"Keep dancing," Becky says.

I feel someone coming close. Lips enclose around one of my nipples.

"Ommmmm gmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!"

"You taste good," Jill whispers. "Does the other one taste this good? Let's see." Her soft lips close around my other nipple.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I groan.

"Feels good?"

"Mmmmmmm," I nod.

"Make her come," Becky says.

Jill continues to suckle my nipples, and then she kisses my neck.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm," I moan. She grips the back of my neck and kisses my gagged mouth.

"Mmmm," she runs her fingers over my scarf, "I love the way your lips feel under all this cloth and tape."

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I am not even trying to talk right now. I am just moaning.

She kisses me again, then she yanks on my crotch rope.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!"

"Come Alicia. I want you to come."

She yanks it again.

"Ommmmmm gmmmmm!"

"Are you coming?"

"Ymmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" My body bucks and shakes as I do. Jill takes her hands from me. I want her to touch me some more. Her hands were softer than any man.

"Jmmmmm? Jmmmmm?"

"Are you calling for Jill?" Becky asks.

"Mmmmmm hmmmmmm," I nod.

"She will be back later. Are you surprised that I can understand you in spite of your thick gag?"

"Ymmmmm mmmmmph."

"Ha, ha, I have lots of experience in gag speak. You are not my first submissive or slave. Jill has had her fun. Now it's my turn. First, we are going to get you off this rack.

Becky unties my arms, but then quickly ties my wrists behind me again. Next rope comes above and below my breasts as well as rope around my waist to pin my arms to my back. She unchains my ankles and ties them together as well as my knees and thighs.

"There. How does that feel?"

"Immmm vmmmm tmmmmm!" It's very tight!

"What?"

"Immm smmmm immmm vmmmm tmmmmm!"

"Very tight?"

"Ymmmmm!"

"That's the idea. Too loose and you'll escape. Besides," she pinches my nipple, "you're still breathing."

"Mmmmmmmm!" I grunt when she yanks on my belly rope.

"You're a very beautiful woman, Alicia. Have you ever been with a woman before?"

"Nmmmmm." I shake my head.

"Well, that's going to change. I like your tits." She cups my breasts in her hands.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm!"

"What? Does that feel good?" Becky begins to massage my naked breasts. She has a delicate touch, even more so than Jill.

"See slave girl? I can be nice." She runs her nails around to my back.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm," I moan.

"Is it hard to stand up like that?"

"Mmmmm hmmmmm."

"Perhaps you should move around a bit." I hear her walking away.

"Mmmmmmmm?"

"Hop on over here, slave. Do not worry, your path is unobstructed. Take your time. Hop!"

I lean forward and take a small jump.

"Mmmmmmm!" That belly/crotch rope is at it again. My breasts jiggle as I land. I take another hop. "Mmmmmmm!" I hold my torso straight up as I adjust my shoulders. When I do, the rope pulls me back into a bending position.

"Mmmmmmmmmph!"

"Don't you dare cum! I haven't given you permission to cum, did I?"

"Nmmmmm." I shake my head.

"Keep hopping."

I take about three more hips. By then, my pussy is throbbing and aching.

"Pmmmmm, mmmmmm, Bmmmmm, cmmmm immmm cmmmmm?"

"You're asking permission to come?"

"Mmmmm, mmmmm," I nod.

"You're learning fast. I like that. Well, I suppose I can let you cum, but not without some help from me. I wanna taste these tits."

Becky encloses her mouth over my right nipple while she works the left with her hand.

"Hmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmammmmmm!"

"Does that feel good?"

"Mmmmmm," I nod.

"Good girl. She steps behind me and takes my breasts into her hands.

"Mmmmmmm!"

"Oh yes, I love the way you sound. You're turning me on with your gagged sounds. I think your effort to speak is so sexy," she breaths into my ear. "I'm gonna enjoy hearing those gagged moans. Mmmm, push that ass back on me, girl. Let me feel those juicy cheeks in my lap."

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"Oh yes, that's a good girl." Becky kisses the back of my neck. She reaches down with one hand to yank on my crotch rope.

"Hmmmmmmm!"

"Come for me, Alicia! Give me the hardest orgasm you can." Becky yanks the rope again.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" My gagged moans echo off the walls. Her hand tightens around my breasts and against the crotch rope. My body pulsates several times until the orgasm subsides.

"That was hot," Becky says. "Real hot. You did good, slave girl." She pulls my scarf down to kiss my taped lips. "I like the way your lips feel under this tape." She runs her fingers across my mouth. "We are going to have to make sure we keep duct tape around for you."

"Cmmmm ymmm tmmmm tmmmm tmmmmm ommmm mmmm mmmmmm?" Can you take the tape off of my mouth?

"What?"

"Cmmmm ymmmm tmmmm tmmmmm ofmmmm mmmm mmmmmm?"

"Take the tape off your mouth?"

"Ymmmmm. Pmmmmm?"

"I like the way you asked, but no."

"Hmmmmm?"

"Sorry babe, you stay gagged tonight." She lifts the scarf back over my mouth and nose. "We will let you be without it in the morning for a bit. Right now, you need to learn your place. You are our slave. You only have a voice if I allow it."

"Mmmmm pmmmmmm! Pmmmm tmmmm tmmmmm gmmmmm ommmm ommmm mmmmm mmmmmm!" Mistress, please! Please take the gag out of my mouth!

"Oh, don't worry my dear. You'll get used to it. In the meantime, let's get you bundled up for the night."

"Hmmmmm? Nmmmmmm! Pmmmmm! Ummmm mmmmmmm!" Huh? No! Please! Untie me!

Becky ignores my pleas. I feel her put something soft and silky over my head. Is it a sheet?

"Nmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, pmmmmmm! Pmmmmm ummmm, mmmmmmm!"

"You sound cute when you beg," she says. I feel her tie rope around my chest and shoulders. Becky drops the rope a bit to tie around my waist, hips, and legs. Even though I am wiggling and struggling, she doesn't miss a beat. Before long, she has wrapped my ankles up.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmm Bmmmmmm pmmmmmmm!" Mistress Becky, please!

"You'll be able to breathe, girl. There's a nice wide mesh panel for your face. Now, I have to go make love to my own little peach, Jill. Don't worry, when we think you have earned it, you can join in the fun. In the meantime, you get some rest." She helps me down to the floor.

"Wmmmmmmm! Pmmmmm dmmmmm lmmmmm mmmm hmmmmm! Immmm cmmm gmmmm fmmmmmm! Immm cmmmm tmmmmm! Mmmmm Bmmmmmm!" Wait! Please don't leave me here! I can't get free! I can't talk! Mistress Becky!

It sounds like she is going up some steps. I hear a door open and close.

"Hmmmmmm! Smmmmm hmmmm mmmmmm! Pmmmm hmmmmm! Immmm tmmmmm ummmmmm! Immmm gmmmmm! Immmm cmmmm smmmmm! Hmmmm mmmmmm!" Help! Somebody help me! Please help! I'm tied up! I'm gagged! I can't see! Help me!

No one comes. Damn that Harry! If I could just get free! That's the first objective! I wriggle my wrists together, hoping the friction will help me find the knots.

"Dmmmm immmmm! Mmmmmmm!" I rub my ankles together, but no, they won't give either.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I scream as that damn crotch rope pulls again. Oh fuck, there is no denying that rope pulling on my clit doesn't feel good.

"Hmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" I roll onto my belly and then onto my back. Shit! That rope just won't stop! "Ommmm gmmmmm! Ommmmm mmmm gmmmmmm! Ommmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!" On my God! Oh, my God! You know what? My gagged voice is kind of sexy, isn't it?

"Mmmmmmmm!" I manage to push onto my knees. I raise my torso up. There is nobody here to tell me I cannot come.

"Mmmmmmmm! Ommmm gmmmmmm!" I bend at my waist and then push my pelvis toward. "Ommmm ymmmmm! Ommmm tmmmm fmmmm gmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm immmm cmmmm tmmmmmm! I cmmmm smmmmmmm!" Oh yes!

I moan and thrust until I come once again. I fall onto my side as I calm down. I am panting hard and heavy. The rope is still letting me know it's there. I push myself back onto my knees again. I have an idea. I hold myself erect and pull my upper abdominal muscles in and then push them down past the part of the rope tied around my waist and out. The flesh is divided by the portion that goes between my legs. That felt kind of good. I wonder what would happen if I reverse the move? I pull the muscles of my lower belly in and up and over the tight rope. Oooh, that felt even better.

"Ommmmm gmmmmmm!" I know nobody can hear me, but I cannot stay silent. I have to express the energy inside of me, even if it is muffled by layers of gagging material. I continue to roll my belly against the thick and captive ropes until another inevitable orgasm rises.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all, being a sex slave for two women.

To be continued....