Academic Probation Bound Ch. 05

Story Info
Alicia is the center of attention at a fetish convention.
1.4k words
4.16
3.9k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities to any events or to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All players are over the age of eighteen. If you have a problem with bondage or non-consensual sex, go no further! This story is purely for adult fantasy and entertainment. The author in no way condones violence towards women. Constructive criticism and comments welcome at the end. Enjoy.

I can't believe I'm here at the CFC. CFC stands for College Fetish Convention. It's a special convention for college students. You have to be at least eighteen with ID to gain admittance. It's geared towards college students aged eighteen to twenty-five. I am amazed at how many college aged kids are here at the convention hall. I don't have time to gawk for long.

Jill and Becky have brought me here to show me off, I'm sure. Under my sweats I am wearing a long gold tiered gypsy skirt with a slit up one side and fake gold coin trim sewn under each tier. I also have a coin scarf tied around my hips, and I'm wearing a long sleeved cropped peasant blouse. My hair is tied with a coin trimmed black scarf, plus I'm wearing big gold hoop earrings and a matching coin necklace. Once I am in costume, they take me to a huge pillar outside one of the main halls. Becky drops the leather bag she's been carrying and unzips it. She pulls out a huge foam ball.

"Open!" She orders me. I know I have no choice so I open my mouth. She pushes the ball past my lips. It's so big that I cannot possibly close my mouth. Then she pulls out the micro foam tape and begins wrapping it around my head. When she has gone around twice, she tears it off. Next, Jill binds my belly tightly before tying my hands behind the pillar. Becky wraps rope above and below my breasts, further binding me to the pillar. When she's done she pulls my blouse down to reveal the sexy sequined bra I am wearing.

"Now, my little belly dancing sex kitten, you will be on display for all to enjoy. If you behave and put on a good show, maybe we will let you go. In the meantime, Jillie and I are gonna check out some of the exhibits. I'm sure you'll have plenty to keep you busy, eh?" Becky grips my chin and smiles.

"Pmmnphm nnn'ph mmnfm mm hmrm!"

"Don't leave you here? Oh Alicia, you won't be alone. You'll have lots of company very soon. Enjoy being the center of attention." She taps my cheek and links her arm into Jill's. I watch helplessly as they enter the hall.

"Hmmp mm! PHnmmhnnm hmmp!"

I see kids in all kinds of fetish costumes, lingerie, and outfits coming in and leaving the hall.

"Hmmmmp mm! Hmmp!"

A group of young men hear me calling and come over to me. They look like goth heads the way they are dressed.

"Hey, look at you, sexy mama," one of them says, "you got yourself all tied up?"

"Mmmmmmmm! Pmmnphm phnhm phhm phnpm nff mm mnnphh!"

"What was that, Sexy?"

I groan.

"Pmmnphm phnhm phhm phnpm nff mm mnnphh!"

"Sorry angel, I can't understand you with your mouth all taped up."

"Rmmnfm phhm gng!"

"I think she's trying to say she wants the gag off," one of his friends says.

"Mmmmmmmm!" I nod.

"Take the gag off? Why would we do that? You look and sound so beautiful. Matter of fact," he whips out his phone and poses next to me. "Smile for the camera, baby!"

He and his friends all take shots of me, then they begin videotaping as he puts his hands on my hips.

"You a belly dancer?"

"Mmmmmmmm!" I nod.

"Do something sexy for me. There's a little something in it for you." He holds up a hundred dollar bill. I remember what Becky said, if I put on a good show they'll let me go.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I pull my belly in, push it down past the right rope, and then out again.

"Whoa! That's hot, baby! Do it again! I gotta make sure I get this on video!"

I roll my belly again, then a third and a fourth time.

"Oh yeah, that's freaking sexy, man!" His friends take selfies with me. The whole time I'm being videotaped.

"You're already going viral, Sexy Dancer," the leader says. He tucks the bill into my belly rope. The others do the same.

"We'll come back later, the ringleader says." He tweaks my breast before walking away. As soon as he leaves, some girls gather around me, all of them in some form of scantily clad clothing. One of them has another girl on a leash with a red ball gag in her mouth and her hands tied behind her back.

"Hey there Sexy," the dominant girl says. "How does it feel being all tied up?"

"PHhm rnpmph nrm phnghph. N cnn'ph phnmh."

"That good, huh baby? You look real pretty. What's this? A money belt?" She points to my middle. I shake my head.

"Looks like somebody tied you nice and tight. Can you still move your belly?"

"Mmmmmmmm." I nod and do a belly roll.

"My girl here loves to lick belly buttons. I want you to do that move while she licks you." She pulls the gag from the girl's mouth. It dangles around her neck. The slave girl kneels before me and begins to French kiss my navel.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I cry. I've never had my navel licked before. It feels good!

"Lick her, slave! Lick her while she's doing that sexy move!"

The girl licks harder as I push and pull my belly back and forth. I'm getting turned on by the whole thing.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"Get under her skirt and lick her pussy! You!" She tweaks my breast. "Did I tell you to stop dancing? Keep going until I tell you to stop!"

The girl crawls under my skirt.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I'm not wearing any panties. A stranger is licking my pussy! I can't believe it! What's more is that I'm enjoying it!

"Make her moan and cum," her mistress orders.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I cannot be still. My belly has taken on a mind of its own. I push my pussy into the girl's mouth. Her tongue is digging into my clit before she lifts it away and works it around the folds, up and down the lips, chewing on them until I finally explode in her mouth. My cries are muffled but loud. The girl crawls out from under my skirt and waits until she's summoned to her feet. Her mistress kisses her before replacing the gag.

"I like the way you taste," she whispers in my ear. "Are your handlers inside?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm," I nod.

"I'll find them. Maybe I'll see you again." She gives my nipple another pinch before walking away with her slave. I don't have to wait long for more people to discover me. I am pleasured by a few more tongues, on my breasts and on my pussy.

At some point, everything quiets down, and I'm left tied to the pillar, completely spent.

"Hello, Alicia."

I recognize the voice.

"Hmmmm!"

"Well, I figured I'd find you here. Still doing what you do best, I see."

"Hnrrm, pmmnphm nnphnm mm! Gmph mm nnph nf hmrm!"

"Untie you? Why? You're right where you belong, Alicia. You're a beautiful and enchanting sex slave. I must say that I'm disappointed that you didn't let me know that you belly danced. We could've had an even more amazing time together."

"Nnn'ph mmnfm mm hmrm phhnph mmnm! Pmmnphm, N'm hmggnng mnn, nnphnm mm!"

He leans over and whispers,

"They will not let you go so easily. It's going to cost me money to get you back. How will you pay me, Alicia?"

"N'mm hmmmm nnncm fnr mnn."

"Sorry honey, but you're totally incomprehensible right now."

I groan. I roll my belly.

"Hey, you got quite a stash there. Did you earn this today?"

"Mmmmmmmm!" I nod.

"Hmmmm...I could do bondage videos of you, under a different name, of course, so I can still teach, but...if you can make this kind of money just being tied up, I think you have something there."

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm," I nod again.

"I'll find the girls and talk to them. In the meantime, you just keep doing what you do best, be a sexy bondage slave."

He kisses my taped mouth and leaves just as another crowd gathers with phones in hand.

It showtime.

Again.

To be continued...