Academic Probation Bound Ch. 04

Story Info
Alicia continues to please her kidnappers.
1.9k words
4.29
4.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities to any events or to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All players are over the age of eighteen. If you have a problem with bondage or non-consensual sex, go no further! This story is purely for adult fantasy and entertainment. The author in no way condones violence towards women. Constructive criticism and comments welcome at the end. Enjoy.

I lose track of how many times I cum during the night. In the morning, Jill wakes me up. First she unties me, but she leaves my hands bound, mouth gagged and eyes taped.

"Unless you are eating or servicing one of us, you will be gagged. You take a shower and clean yourself up. Knock when you are done." She finally undoes the gag and my hands. I wait until she closes the door to take the tape off my eyes. I look around. This isn't bad. The bathroom is small, but it's clean. It has tile the color of desert sand. The shower has a door with that glass that won't let you see completely through it. I step inside. There's a built in bench and shower pan! There are nice big towels hanging on the rack and the bench is full of ladies' soap, shampoo, conditioner, and a pouf. I use the bathroom and get into the shower. I scrub myself all over. I have lots of rope marks, but no bruises. When I get out, I gulp water and brush my teeth. My mouth feels clean once more. I do some jaw exercises to get the kinks out. Finally dry and clean, I knock. Jill opens it. She is still masked and in her ninja outfit.

"Put this on." She hands me something that looks like a mask without eyeholes. I see the gun in her belt, so I comply and buckle it into place.

"Open your mouth."

I obey. Once again, a cloth is shoved between my lips, but I think it's clean this time. I close my lips around the cloth. I hear tape being peeled, but it doesn't sound like duct tape. I hardly hear it being turn. Jill places a strip over my mouth. It feels different, kind of rubbery and a lot more sticky!

"Wmmmmm tmmmmm?" I point to my mouth.

"Micro foam tape. It's used a lot in hospitals. It's stickier than duct tape and twice as affective, don't you agree? Try to get it off. Go ahead."

I wriggle my jaw. That tape won't move!

"Heh, heh, I thought so." Jill adds another strip, and a third. "Here's the deal. Becks left me in charge of you for the day. Everything you get while you're here is earned. You do what we say and make us happy, it'll go smoothly. If you disobey or try to escape, it won't be pretty. Yeah, I have my piece and it's loaded. I don't wanna hurt you, girl. You're really hot, but we gotta protect our interest, right?"

I nod in agreement. I'm too afraid to say no.

"First things first. Put your hands on top of your head, now!"

Should I just snatch of this blindfold and make a break for it? No! First of all, she has a gun. Second of all, I'm butt ass naked. I can't run the streets naked! Thirdly, where am I? No, better play along.

I comply.

"Good girl. I'm gonna bind that sexy belly nice and tight and have you dance for me again. If you satisfy me, I'll feed you. If you don't, you get nothing."

I nod again. Jill reapplies the belly rope but doesn't thread it between my legs this time, just knots it off at my navel.

"Hands behind your back."

I take my wrists and hold them behind me. As expected, my wrists are tied together. Jill takes another length of rope and wraps it above my breasts, then below, and makes some kind of rope harness that seems to support my breasts and pin my arms to my sides.

"There. Now, we need some music."

"Hmmmmmm? Hmmmm cmmmm immmm dmmmmm? Immm ammmm tmmmm ummmmm!"

"How can you dance? You're all tied up?"

"Ymmmmm!" I nod.

"Your legs aren't bound. Use them. Work your lower body, especially these delicious hips."

"Mmmmmmmm!" I squeal when she slaps my butt.

"You have a sexy ass. Get used to it being tapped. Dance!"

Jill begins to play a sensual Arabic rhythm for me. As it plays, I let myself get into the music. I do what she says and use my lower body to comprise the dance.

"This would be extra sexy if you had coins that jingle when you move," she says. I simply nod and keep dancing until the song ends. Then another follows, and a third. By the time I have danced four songs, I am getting a bit sweaty.

"Take a break," she says. I feel her getting close to me. "You did a good job. Very sexy, slave girl." Jill stands behind me and wraps her arms around my waist. "You have a very sexy belly. As a matter of fact," she slides two fingers under the belly rope, "I am very attracted to you, Alicia."

"Hmmmmmm?"

"Like you haven't noticed? Becks and I will take you together and sometimes we will take turns, like now. Right now, you belong to me. So how does it feel being all tied and helpless with a woman?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"Hmmmm? Are you trying to talk or just moaning?" Jill reaches down into my mound of hair.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

She pulls me closer to her until I can feel her body. She's a slender girl and muscular. Her fingers work their way through my wild mound of hair.

"What is this? Wet already?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmm."

"Admit it. You like being all tied up and gagged. There is a part of you that craves the helplessness. You made a good sub for your teacher. Now let's see how you do with two girls." Jill liberally reaches into my pussy and pulls out her wet fingers that she uses to rub my clit.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm,"'I moan. I lay my head against her shoulder.

"You like that, huh?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm," I nod.

"Fuck my hand. Come nice and hard for me."

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm." I push my pussy down on her hand. Oh damn! I'm gonna come again! "Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I grunt.

"Yeah," Jill whispers in my ear. "That was sexy as hell!" She steps around and grips my chin. She kisses my taped mouth. "I like the way your lips feel under the tape." She rubs her fingers across my lips, and then she smooths the tape over my face.

"You earned some breakfast. In the meantime, you relax." I feel her tying my ankles together. "Sit."

She helps me down onto what feels like a bed.

"I'll be back shortly."

I hear her footsteps go up the stairs. I spend the next few minutes in a wasted effort to get free. Then it dawns on me. Why am I trying to escape? Other than threaten me with a gun, nobody has hurt me. They have given me some mind blowing orgasms. I never considered myself gay, but I will admit, Becky and Jill have made me feel good. I mean, would it be so terrible if I was made to service them sexually for a few weeks? They think I'm sexy, and they like the way I belly dance. Maybe I should just embrace what's happened and stop fighting what I feel.

Jill turns out to be an amazing cook and brings me a breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausages, and toast with butter and jam. After I eat and brush my teeth she wastes no time in tying me up and gagging me. The blindfold is buckled into place.

"Comfortable?" she asks.

"Mmmmmm hmmmmm," I nod. I'm as comfortable as I can be with ropes restricting my movement and cloth and tape inhibiting my speech.

"Don't worry, my dear. You won't always be tied up, but you will be gagged most of the time." She stands beside me and rubs my shoulders.

"We are going to start renting you out."

"Hmmmmm?"

"As a belly dancer," she says. "You're going to start dancing for our friends with your belly bound and your mouth taped. We will hide the gag with a veil, but the belly rope will be visible. That's how you will collect all your tips. In the meantime, I need to make you some costumes, and you need to start practicing your dancing."

"Mmmmm hmmmmm," I nod.

"Good girl. Hmmm, you have a bit of a food baby."

"Hmmmmm?"

"Your belly," she runs her hand across my middle, "it's a little swollen from the food. I think it's sexy. I would love to see your belly with a real baby."

"Hmmmmm?"

"Oh yes, my dear. I'll bet you'd make a very sexy pregnant mother. Imagine you dancing at nine months with a delicious baby belly."

I am thinking about it. Are they planning on me having sex with one of their friends? What protection do I have against pregnancy now? None!

"It's just a thought, my dear, one that turns me on." She begins to suck on one of my nipples.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm."

"Mmmmmm," she smacks her lips, "imagine these all swollen with milk. Oh yes," she licks my nipple, "you'd be one hot mama." She flicks her tongue over my nipple.

"Mmmmmmmm!"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm," she murmurs as she has my nipple in her mouth, "you have some delicious tits. Does your pussy taste just as good?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmm?" I shrug my shoulders.

"Let us find out."

Jill lies me back on the bed and spreads my legs. I have never been eaten out by a woman. Jill works magic with her tongue, kissing and sucking my clit and giving my wet pussy plenty of attention. I have another mighty orgasm in her mouth before she ties my ankles and calves together.

"You've done well," she says. "When Becky gets back then you will start working on belly dancing while tied up. It will be fun! In the meantime, just enjoy playing the helpless damsel."

I hear her footsteps go up the stairs and the door open and close.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!" I grunt as I manage to stand up. Since I cannot see, hopping around is not smart. I lift my head to see if I can catch a glimpse of light. Nope. Nothing but darkness surrounds me. I hold my bound wrists out as I sit down again.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmm, hmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I fumble around trying to find a knot to tug at, but the knots are out of my reach. "Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmm, hmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I wriggle my jaw. This tape isn't budging. It has stuck good and hard to my face. I am not going anywhere any time soon.

Face it Alicia, you are theirs until they decide to let you go. Does Harry have any idea what happened to me? Is he searching for me? Is anyone looking for me? Even if they were, nobody saw me with Harry. Nobody saw my face at the mall. Chances are they will think I ran away.

To be continued....