Academic Probation Bound Ch. 06

Story Info
Alicia gets a taste of life as a bondage model.
3.3k words
3.93
3.7k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Academic Probation Bound, 6

This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities to any events or to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All players are over the age of eighteen. If you have a problem with bondage or non-consensual sex, go no further! This story is purely for adult fantasy and entertainment. The author in no way condones violence towards women. Constructive criticism and comments welcome at the end. Enjoy.

"There. That should hold her awhile."

"Have you got the hook ready?"

"I do."

"Well, lube it up and slide it in her."

"Just relax, Alicia. This won't hurt."

"Mmmmmmmmmm!"

I groan as the lubed silver hook is slid into my ass. It's attached to a rope. The other end of the rope is fastened to the ball gag harness on my head.

"Now the finishing touch."

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmm!"

"Go ahead," Jill says. "Nobody can hear or understand you." She ties the silk scarf over my mouth and nose and pulls it tight, as usual. I am forced to tip my head back just a bit.

"Ah, very good, ladies," Harry says from where he's setting up his camera. "She looks quite fetching. This reverse chair tie is a brilliant idea. It displays her ass and tits nicely."

Indeed, I am sitting backwards in a chair. My feet and ankles are spread and tied to the legs. My wrists are bound at the small of my back and fastened to my belly rope. My thighs are also tied to the seat of the chair. I am completely naked and vulnerable to my captors, Becky, Jill, and now Harry, who have formed a partnership to make me an internet bondage sensation and split the profits three ways, with me getting a small percentage and I'm allowed to return to my life, but with online classes. Too many people, especially the guys, recognize me now.

Harry comes and kneels next to me.

"You look so sexy," he licks my ear. "I'm gonna fuck you real good after this shoot." He tweaks my breast.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"What's that, sweetheart?"

I groan.

"Frustrating not being able to talk, isn't it?"

I nod.

"Let's get started. Come on Alicia, let's have some action! Struggle!" Harry says.

"I'll help get her going." Becky taps the bottoms of my feet with something long.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I jump at the pain.

"Struggle, girl! We ain't got all damn day!"

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I wriggle my hands behind me. I wriggle my feet. I try in vain to stand up.

"Jill, put the clamps on her nipples," Becky says.

"Nn! Nn! PHhnph mmnmm hnrph!" I can't shake my head.

"Oh, relax," Jill says. "It's gonna feel good, like it always does." She clamps one nipple, then the other.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm!" I scream. Boy, do those pinch! Now I am really wriggling my limbs.

"Move your head," Harry says. "Show our audience how you can fuck your own ass!"

I bring my head forward slightly.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" The hook is driven deeper inside me. I quickly tilt it back.

"What's wrong, Alicia? Afraid it will start feeling good?" Jill taunts me. She kneels behind me. "Such a nice juicy ass you have! How's that pussy? Wet?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I nod.

"Good. I got a little gift for you here."

"Mmmmmmm! Hmmmmmmmm!" Jill slides what feels like a rubber dildo into my pussy.

"Now, your ass and pussy will get fucked at the same time!" She slides the dildo out, only to shove it back inside of me.

"You aren't having all the fun with her," Becky says. She kneels in front of me and undoes one nipple clamp.

"Sexy bitch!" She immediately covers my left nipple with her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I groan.

"Oh, this is hot," Harry says, continuing to snap away, "I like you two double teaming her. Don't stop! Make her cum real hard!"

I cannot hold still. The pleasure is building, building, building. As much as I hate to admit it, the hook in my ass does feel good. It's sending sensations through my pussy from a different angle.

"Come, slave girl," Becky says between devouring my nipples.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm! Hmmmmmmmm!" My body jerks. As it does, that hook is sliding in and out, in and out. Finally, my body begins to calm. Becky and Jill slowly withdraw from me.

"Very nice, ladies. Let's get her in another position," Harry says.

They untie me from the chair. I am allowed water and a quick bathroom break. As soon as I emerge, Becky grabs my chin with a foam ball in her hand.

"You know the drill by now. Open, open." The foam ball is pushed inside my mouth, once again with a bit sticking out in front. "In, in!" Becky forces it inside of my mouth so that my cheeks puff out. Jill is right behind her with some black electrical tape, which is wound around my head several times, until the whole lower half of my face is covered in black tape. Then Becky drops a sack over my head and draws the strings. Someone ties my hands in front of me and my arms are hoisted above my head and fastened to an overhead hook. The rope is pulled so that I'm on the balls of my feet.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I squeal.

"I love it when she protests, don't you, girls?" Ben says, swatting my ass.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I scream.

"Come on hot stuff," he whispers in my ear and reaches from behind to rub my mound of hair. "You know you love it." He sticks a finger in my pussy and wiggles it around.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"Feels good, huh?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm," I nod.

"Heh, heh, you stand there and brood a while."

He binds my belly and this time threads the rope between my legs, once, twice, and then the third time I feel him tying it to my wrists. I'm forced to stick my chest and butt out to accommodate it.

"Spreader bar," he says.

"Hmmmmmm?"

My ankles are tied to what feels like a metal pole. Now I can't close my legs! I can hardly move at all!

"Becky, clamp her nipples."

"With pleasure."

"Nmmmmmmmmm!"

"Like you can stop me," she sneers. She ignores my cries and puts the tight pins on my breasts.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm!" I'm just making noise now, no actual attempts to speak.

"You look great, Alicia," Harry says. "Comfortable?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"I shake my head.

I feel someone rubbing my ass cheek.

"You need some help feeling comfortable? Hmmm?" It's Becky!

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I squeal as she slaps my ass twice. She grabs my chin.

"All you are, all you will ever be to us is a slave, a fuck toy, an entertainment piece. We can do whatever we want to you. I think deep down, you like it."

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I shake my head. She laughs.

"Don't lie to me, Alicia." She yanks my belly rope.

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

"You know this feels good. You like being all tied up and helpless and shit. I knew from the minute my girl and I brought you home that you were special."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" She yanks the rope again.

"What? You got something to say? Go ahead," she whispers in my ear. "I love your gagspeak. You're turning everyone in this room on with your sounds. In fact," she yanks the rope again, eliciting another muffled squeal from me, "maybe we should invite some people over and give a reward to those who can guess what you're saying. The reward of course would be you. What do you say?"

"MMhn cnn nnnmrphphnnn mm? PHhm gng nph phn phnghph! N cnn'ph phnm n mmnrn!"

"How does that gag feel?"

"PHnghph!"

"What?"

"PHnghph! N cnn'ph gmph mm mnnphh frmm!"

"Mmmmm, you're sounding so goddamn sexy!" She grabs me from behind. "If I was a dude, I'd fuck you right now!"

I hear whispering. Suddenly, I'm grabbed again!

"Looks like I'm gonna get my wish, Alicia!"

Becky pushes her hips into mine. Is she wearing a strap on? I think so.

"Ohhhh, shit! I'm gonna grind my clit on your ass so I can come too! Push your ass back one me and roll your belly! Now!" She slaps my butt as she starts to fuck me.

"Goddamn!" Harry says. "This is just too hot! Keep going, Becks!"

"I will!" She grabs my breasts and squeezes them as she thrusts into me. I do what I'm told and push my ass back on her. My belly has a mind of its own. It's rolling and rippling like the ocean waves. Suddenly Becky grabs me tightly. She stiffens and moans loudly.

"Uhhhhhhh, that's what I'm talking about. Jill, get on your knees and clean her up."

Becky had parted the crotch rope to allow her access to me. Now, she puts the strands back in place. I can feel Jill's presence. Her nose nuzzles my mound.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!"

"I like the way you smell," she says softly, "and taste." Her tongue lashes out and begins licking my bound pussy. While she does this, she reaches up to finger my belly button. Oh man, it feels incredible!

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

Her own words are unintelligible as she mutters against my clit. It doesn't take long for me to come, again.

"Okay, I think it's time to add Jill into the scene," Harry says.

They untie me from the ceiling. The bag is taken off my head. Becky strips Jill, gags her like me, and then ties her to the bed. I am made to straddle Jill. My ankles are tied to the headboard and my wrists are tied to my belly rope. Becky also ties my chest up. I look down at Jill, not knowing what's coming next, until Becky slides a large vibrator under me, so that it's resting on our pussies. She turns it on.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I scream as it comes to life.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm," Jill blinks and closes her eyes.

"Alright Alicia, move those hips," Becky orders. "Belly dance for us!"

Jill pushes into me with her pelvis. I push down with mine while doing a downward belly roll. Soon the room is full of citations, camera clicks, and muffled moans. I push down and Jill up. How is this feeling so damn good? I toss my head back as I moan. Harry is steadily snapping away. Just as I'm about to come, Harry comes from behind the camera and unties me from the bed. He makes me kneel down with my head on the bed.

"I can't stand it any longer! I've gotta fuck you now!"

He thrusts into me with his cock, so hard and full.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

Becky takes the vibrator and continues to tease her lover while Harry fucks me.

"Fuck! Fuck! You little sexy vixen! How...could one woman make me feel this damn good?" He grabs a hold of my belly rope and thrusts.

"You're mine, Alicia! Do you hear me? You aren't fucking any other dude but me! You belong to me, to us!"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Fuck! Oh shit....ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Harry pumps his seed into me, again and again. He holds me by the belly rope as he pumps, until he's empty.

"Are you mine?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I nod.

"Let me hear you say it!"

"N hmmnng phn mnn!"

"Again!"

"N hmmnng phn mnn!"

"Heh, heh, mmmmmm!" He slaps my ass and rubs it. "I think for now, I'll let you entertain us and hop around awhile."

"Hmmmmmm?"

He binds my thighs and ankles together and pulls me into a standing position. Hill is still tied to the bed, watching.

"Come on Becky," Harry has gotten dressed and pulls Becky up. "Let's watch our little subs struggle for freedom."

"I like that," Becky says. She stands up and goes over to the camera.

"Hmmmmmm? Nnphnm mm! Nnphnm nph!" I say.

"Better yet," Harry says, "let's leave them alone for a bit. Maybe they'll work together and get free."

He grabs Becky's ass.

"Mmmmmmm!" Jill cries out.

"We'll be back," she calls as they leave the warehouse studio. I hear the door close.

"Nmmmmmmmmmmm!" I scream. I hop over to the bed and sit down. Jill motions with her head. I scoot up towards her hands.

"N cnn'ph fmmm phhm hnnphph!" she says.

"Hmmmmmmm?" I wriggle my hands at her. She shakes her head. I feel for her knots. I can't really get a grip on the rope!

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" She wriggles her jaw. I try to find the piece that will unravel her gag, but again, I can't find it!

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I shake my head.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" she groans.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" I start to hop towards the door. My breasts jiggle every time I land. The crotch rope also gets tight. "Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

I reach the barred door and push on it. It's locked! So we truly are trapped in here until...they come back. I hop back to Jill.

"Hmmmmmmm?" she says.

"PHhm nnnr nph mnchmn! N cnn'ph gmph nnph!" I gesture with my head toward the door and shake it. I sit down on the bed. Oh man, this crotch rope is driving me insane!

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" Jill thrusts her pelvis at me and wriggles her hands.

"Hmmmmm?"

She gestures with her hands for me to scoot up on the bed. I do, and she yanks my crotch rope.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I squeal. Suddenly, I understand. I stand up and begin to grind her hand. "Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" Suddenly, I explode on her fingers, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I thrust my chest out and grind deeper into her touch until the wave subsides. Then I turn to her.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" She gestures to the vibrator. I have enough momentum in my fingers to turn it on. I manage to hold it against Jill's pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" She begins to thrust hard. I push it down as much as I can. She grinds and moans and grinds until she explodes too. I lay down beside her.

"Mmmmmmm," Jill angles her head towards me. We kiss each other's taped lips.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm," I rub my head against her breasts.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm," she moans. I begin giving her gagged kisses down her chest and belly. When I get to her pussy, I begin to rub my nose on her clit and my chin against her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" she groans. She's loving this! I rub my chin back and forth. Jill can hardly contain herself. I rub my chin in a circle on her pussy. She is grinding and groaning. The smell of arousal fills the space.

"Hmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm!" Jill's pussy begins to contract again. I raise my head and look at her. I scoot up on the bed again. Once again, we exchange gagged kisses. I look at her lovingly, and she at me. I sit up and turn to face her.

"Cnn mnn nn n hmmmm rnmm?" she asks.

"Hmmmmmm?"

She breathes in and out quickly, making her stomach expand and contract.

"Mmmmmmmm," I nod. I stand up and do a downward belly roll.

"Mmmmmmm!" Jill gestures up with her head. I reverse the move, pulling my belly in from the bottom and pushing it up and over the rope. "Mmmmmm," she moves her head down. I do another downward one. "Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm," she moves her head up and down.

"I see you two are getting on well!" Harry and Becky return. Finally, we are released. They have brought food for us! Before I eat, Harry takes me into his arms.

"Alicia, I meant what I said. I don't want any other woman. I want you. Are you mine?"

"Yes, Harry, I am yours! I am yours...I am...."

"Miss? Miss?"

A hand on my shoulder shakes me awake.

"Huh? What...what's going on?"

I look up and see a student worker standing over me.

"We're closing in ten minutes. If you want to check anything out, now is the time."

"Check out?" I whip my head around. I'm surrounded by shelves and shelves of books. I'm in the university library! I...was I asleep? I look down at the stack of books beside me.

Feminism and female submission, A unique perspective, reads the book below me. Oh my God!

I had dreamed it all? Being tied up by my professor, being kidnapped, made to service two lesbian jewel thieves, the convention, the photo shoot, all of it?

"Ten minutes until closing time," the librarian announces. Last call for checkout!"

I grab my school things and shove them into my cross bag. I grab my purse and the library books and make a beeline for the counter. The young man checks me out. He's kind of cute, dark hair, glasses, a little taller than I am, but built.

"Major paper due?" he asks as he scans my books one by one.

"Oh, yeah. I guess I got a little glassy eyed when I was reading."

He chuckles. "You aren't the first person to fall asleep in the library. Student ID?"

"Sure." I fish it out of the little rubber holder that acts as a mini wallet that's stuck to the back of my cell phone. He takes it from me and scans it.

"There you are, Alicia. All set."

When he's giving it back to me, our hands touch for a brief moment. We pause. I can feel my face getting hot.

"Thank you." I take the card back, finally.

"Here are your books. Good luck on that paper."

"Thanks."

"Alicia?" he calls out.

"Yes?"

"Uh, if you give me about five minutes, I'll walk you back to your dorm. It's uh, getting kind of late."

"I don't walk with strange men."

"I'm not a stranger. Well, not technically. You don't know who I am?"

"Should I?"

He takes off his glasses. "Do you know me now?"

"John? You're in Professor Benjamin's class, aren't you? You're the um...well..."

"Resident genius?" he chuckles and puts his glasses back on his face. "It's okay. I'm used to it now. I use it to my advantage to tutor students. Now, is it alright for me to walk you?"

"S...sure."

I am the last student of the night. A few young ladies walk past me, giggling about something on somebody's phone. John shuts down the computers and the librarian turns off the lights.

"You have a good night, John." She nods to me. "Goodnight young lady. You're in good hands with him."

John holds open the door for us. As we leave, he locks the door.

"So...uh," John says shyly, "those were some interesting books you were reading."

"Oh, it's um...for my paper."

"What's your topic?"

"Feminism and the modern woman."

"Interesting. I'm sure you'll get a good grade."

"Well, the truth is, I've been struggling a lot, especially in Professor Benjamin's class. I could really use some help."

"Really? Could we discuss it in the morning, say over coffee?"

I smile.

"I'd like that."

Up ahead, we see two girls walking arm in arm. I blink. Jill and Becky? It couldn't be!

"Excuse me," the black girl says, "I'm afraid we're lost. Can you all direct us to Laramie Hall?"

My heart nearly pounds out of my chest. It's Becky's voice!

"Oh, you're almost there, actually," John says. "Just go down that way, turn left, and you'll run right into it," he points down the street.

"Thanks, friend." The young woman smiled at John and disappears into the night with her friend.

"Alicia? You okay? You look a little pale."

"Huh? Oh, I um...just thought I knew those girls from somewhere. I guess I don't after all."

"It's a big school. You probably just ran into them somewhere along the way."

"Right," I chuckle nervously.

If only he knew.

I will never tell.

The End