Acceptance: The Therapist Interview

Story Info
A therapist interviews for a job with a renowned figure.
3.3k words
4.08
3.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was in a waiting room that looked like it was from a magazine cover. The walls were covered in paintings and the only two chairs were facing a small circular table. On that table, an assortment of books written by the man who she was here to see. Sean Fittings, a revered psychotherapist who focused on alienation and loneliness as the cause of much of the modern day malaise. Michelle had become an avid reader of his during her master's degree. He rejected the idea that depression and anxiety were intrinsic, instead focusing on the environmental influences that made people feel isolated and under pressure in our modern world.

It was at this point that the door to the main office opened, and Sean Fittings walked through. He was a well out together man in his mid thirties, wearing just a nicely fitted buttoned shirt rolled up to reveal forearms that showed he took care of himself. He looked around, spotted Michelle sitting on one of the two large leather chairs, and smiled. "Michelle Tempte I assume?" She nodded and he beckoned her inside. The office was just as she imagined. Old school Freudian with bookcases lining the walls and a long couch tilted at one side for the clients to lounge on while they ponder their problems. A huge mahogany desk was on the side with the windows, but on the desk was just a simple laptop.

"I really appreciated your letter," Dr. Fittings said. "I have to be honest, I'm only interviewing you and one other woman at the moment. Most candidates just didn't have the understanding I expected." The words sounded elitist but the tone was just matter of fact. "Anyway, let's get to it! As you know I have a lot of demand for my services and up until this point I haven't delegated anything except my scheduling. As discussed in the job posting, I need a partner who can collaborate with me and reduce the workload a bit. I would start you off with just one or two clients and we would go from there."

There was a pause and Michelle guessed this was her time to talk. "Yes, well, that sounds like it would work very well for me. I know your method quite well and, well, I would really love the opportunity to learn from you and help people." She hadn't come across quite as confident as she had meant to, but Fittings seemed happy with the response.

"I'm not one to beat around the bush Ms. Tempte, I leave that to my gardeners." He smiled and Michelle realised that was a joke and let out a nervous laugh. "This job isn't just to reduce workload on me or to allow me to take on more clients. In fact it's much more ambitious than that. It's part of a book I'm writing on a new method of therapy I've developed specifically tailored to men. Not just any men though, this is for men who suffer from social anxiety and often have some comorbidities. I won't go into all the details now but there is a demographic of men who I've become aware of that are ill-treated by mainstream psychotherapy as well as my usual approach. I'm hoping you can help me change that."

Michelle considered his words. A new approach? What was wrong with the old approach? And what could she possibly bring to the table that he wasn't able to?

"Well" said Michelle tentatively. "I would love to learn about this new approach and I'm very interested in helping you develop it." Michelle felt that her response seemed adequately confident.

"Yes well, there's a bit of a catch." Dr. Fittings said, "let me just get into it. The demographic I'm concerned with is virgins."

"Virgins?" Michelle said before thinking.

"Yes, virgins. You see a certain subset of men go into their twenties without gaining much confidence with women - we are discussing heterosexual men here obviously - they fail to gain this confidence and it can lead to many problems in their lives. Now you might think, why not just go see a prostitute?"

Michelle could feel a knot start to grow in her stomach. She had not expected this turn in the conversation.

"But see the issue with seeing a prostitute is that it's just transactional. These men need much more than sexual contact, they need to feel desired by a woman. They need to feel attractive. They need to feel that they are worthy. That's where you come in."

"Wait!" Said Michelle, forgetting her manners as the shock of the implication reached her. "You don't mean to imply that you are trying to hire a woman to sleep with virgins to fix their anxiety, do you?"

"No no no!" Shouted Dr. Fittings. "The sex itself is not the point. This is why a whore can't do it. It's about integrating the sex into a psychosocial intervention program. Only a woman highly educated in this field could accomplish what I'm asking!" He seemed insulted by the idea that he was just looking for a prostitute.

There was a long silence. "Ok," said Michelle after he had gathered her thoughts. "Well what is the program then?"

"I'm glad you asked. I've separated it into steps. Each may take up to four sessions depending on how the client responds. Step one is very similar to my original method. You discuss how their anxiety is a response to what the environment has made them expect over time. Step two is penis adoration..."

"Penis what!?" Interrupted Michelle.

"Penis adoration or visual acceptance. You see, it's absolutely essential that before anything physical happens, the client feels that you adore his penis. It's no easy task either, these men have never had a woman see their penis before in many cases. I think it requires someone who can genuinely adore any penis she sees."

Michelle blushed. Though she had only been with a few men, to say she adored their penises would be an understatement. She fucking loved them. Each was different and yet she remembered thinking they were perfect at the time.

"Is that something you can accomplish?" Dr. Fittings asked.

Michelle paused and considered. This was crazy. Even if he was right and these men would be helped by some kind of sexual therapy, doing so would make her essentially a whore. She felt a twinge between her legs at the thought. She had never allowed any of her exes to record her even though they wanted to so badly because she knew that getting the reputation of being a whore would ruin her career.

Seemingly sensing what she was thinking, Dr. Fittings suddenly said. "This position and your name in the book would be completely confidential of course."

She considered this. Working with Dr. Fittings would've been her Dr.eam.

"Listen. Why don't you take a couple days to think about it. If you are interested in another meeting, I'll go over the rest of the program and how it all works at that point."

"Ok." Michelle said.

The next few days were an emotional experience, as Michelle flipped back and forth between feeling disgusted and aroused by the idea of being a sexual therapist. She masturbated furiously and even found a stranger online to come fuck her, which was a generally disappointing experience as the guy came in about 30 seconds and she just ended up masturbating to orgasm after he was gone. Her thoughts kept going back to D. Fittings while she masturbated. His dark hair, his piercing eyes behind his glasses, his strong forearms. She imagine him holding her hips and fucking her as she came. Two days later, she was back in his office.

After he explained the rest of the program, which made her blush at multiple occasions and even included some things she had never done before, she began to reconsider coming back.

"So that's it. I honestly believe this might revolutionise the whole field." Said Fittings with a smile. Easy for him to say when he wasn't the one getting fucked by whoever paid for enough sessions she though.

"But now to the most important part." Said Dr. Fittings. "Before we go ahead with this, I need to see that you can foster confidence. Real confidence. These men will likely have trouble achieving an erection, and you need to make them feel comfortable and confident in their penises before you can move on to stage 3."

"Oh." Michelle said, not sure what he meant.

Dr. Fittings stood up and walked around his desk, standing in front of where Michelle was sitting, and he began to unbuckle his belt.

"What are you doing!" Michelle yelled in shock. Her heart was beating fast and she suddenly felt her pussy pulse beneath her skirt.

"I'm showing you my penis," Dr. Fittings said calmly as he lowered the front of his pants and briefs and his cock and bills fell out just a foot in front of Michelle's face.

She wanted to look away but she felt transfixed by it. His cock was the most beautiful cock she had ever seen. It was completely flaccid but that didn't last long as it began to grow and lift itself up in just a few seconds. As it grew the foreskin reclined to reveal the bulbous head, which was a dark pink colour. Michelle noticed that her mouth was watering and she hadn't looked away from his cock in the 10 seconds or so since he released it. She looked up to meet his gaze.

"Now, convince me to be proud of my penis." Dr. Fittings said. "Convince me it's the best penis you have ever seen."

'that wouldn't be hard.' thought Michelle as she glanced down at his hard cock and then back up to his piercing green eyes.

"Your penis is beautiful." She said, surprising even herself with how quickly she took his direction. "Your penis is the most amazing penis I have ever laid eyes on."

"Well listen if you say that they might not believe you." He said with a laugh that made his cock jump in front of her face. "Just, y'know, make them feel like it's a good penis, don't be unrealistic."

Michelle hadn't been exadurating at all, but she realised that with clients she wouldn't be able to honestly say that unless she really liked their cocks more than Dr. Fittings.

"Your penis is amazing. It's the perfect size and shape. You should be proud of your penis." Michelle said, her voice slightly quivering. She was beginning to become very aroused with his cock just staring her in the face.

"If I asked you to suck it, would you?" Dr. Fittings said. Michelle froze. Was this a test? Would he really have her suck his cock to get this job? He had been standing in front of her with his cock out for about 3 minutes now, this would be the logical conclusion to this. Images of his cock sliding between her lips filled her mind. His cock inching deeper into her mouth. Him groaning and cumming into her mouth and holding her against him while he shot rope after rope of cum into her, using her mouth to release all the pent up tension from his work.

She looked up. "Yes."

"Good." Said Dr. Fittings. "I believe you, and more importantly, your clients will too." And with that he lifted his pants, tightened his belt and walked back to his side of the table.

"I have a couple clients set up for you. You will start this week and much of your work will be documenting the process. We will collaborate and discuss each session to determine how quickly to move on to next steps. It's extremely important to get the timing right, as you don't want to rush but you also need to create an accepting atmosphere that doesn't make them feel rejected."

Michelle gulped and tried to calm herself down. She had been ready for a mouth full of cock so it was a bit of a change of pace to get back to business talk. The rest of the meating was relatively normal, although Michelle never quite calmed down and it wasn't until she got home and buzzed out 3 orgasms that she felt normal again. Each time it was the image of D.r Fittings looking down at her and cumming in her mouth that got her over the edge.

The first week went by quickly. She saw just two clients, explained the program to them and discussed the sessions with Dr. Fittings. Week two was much the same, but she could tell the clients were wondering when they would get to the good part, but were also nervous about it.

"The third session seems about right for him." Said Dr. Fittings in reference to her client Paul. "From what you say he will adjust quicker. I'd say work on the penis acceptance this week and if it goes well we can move on to oral acceptance next week." Michelle imagined Paul's cock. Would it be a nice one? She imagined herself kneeling in the office as he reclined on the lounge chair, bobbing up and down on his cock until he exploded in her mouth. She felt a mix of guilt and arousal at the idea.

-

The penis acceptance session went quite well. Paul's cock was nice. He was already hard when he took it out and it was circumcised unlike Dr. Fittings, but his cock was nicely shaped and he had clearly taken some time to trim the hair around the base. She spent about 15 minutes praising his cock. She told him that she was excited to suck it. He seemed pleased and Michelle knew this session was quite a boost for him. When he left, she gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him she was eager for the next session. She saw a fire in his eyes that made her stomach flutter.

"So he believed that you found his cock acceptable?" Asked Dr. Fittings, looking down and taking notes from behind his desk.

"Yes he seemed quite pleased and excited for our next session."

"Excellent." Said Dr. Fittings, looking up from his notes. "And are you excited for the next session?"

"Well," Michelle said tentatively, not wanting to appear too eager. "I am excited to continue his treatment and see what results we get, yes."

"I see." Said Dr. Fittings, looking down and making another note. "Before moving onto the next step with Paul I think it's important to be sure that it will be therapeutic. You have experience pleasing men orally, correct Michelle?"

Michelle could feel her face burning as she considered how to answer.

"Of course Dr. Fittings." She said, crossing her legs unconsciously to add some pressure to her suddenly sensitive clit.

"You can just call me Sir if that's easier." Said Dr. Fittings, closing his notebook and placing it on the large desk. "How much experience do you have?"

"Uh, I've been with a few men sexually Sir." Michelle said, not sure if she should over or under estimate for him.

"And do you foster an accepting environment orally?" Dr. Fittings asked, his eyes piercing into hers from across the table.

"I believe so Sir." Michelle said, looking down awkwardly.

"How do you create an accepting oral environment?" Dr. Fittings asked pointedly.

"Well," Michelle paused to think. "I, uh, I'm enthusiastic. I try to pay attention to their breathing and match the pace they want. I use my hands to touch their legs or hold their balls. I make eye contact with them, but not too often if it makes them nervous."

"Good, good. That's all quite good." Dr. Fittings said. "Do you accept their semen?"

Michelle hadn't expected him to ask that.

"Uhm. Yes I can swallow." She said, looking down again. In truth she had only swallowed cum one time and hadn't thought she would be doing it again, but she wasn't about to say that to Dr. Fittings.

"That's good. It's very important that our clients feel absolutely accepted. I like what you are saying but I think I need to get a better idea of your method. We should do a demo and see how it goes."

"Sir?" Michelle asked. He couldn't mean what she thought could he? She could feel her labia throbbing as she imagined herself taking his cock into her mouth.

"Yes, I think it would be best. Just come around here and kneel, if you would."

Michelle took a moment, and then got up and walked around the desk, kneeling in front of Dr. Fittings chair.

"Go ahead. This is your method so you are leading." Dr. Fittings said.

Michelle's heart was racing as she reached forward and undid his belt. She pulled down his pants and underwear over his knees and down to his ankles before looking back up at him. His eyes shone with desire which made Michelle's heart jump. She could feel dampness in her panties now, and she reached out to wrap her hand around Dr. Fittings growing cock.

She stroked it a couple times, bringing it to full bloom before she leaned forward and let her lips part over the tip. Dr. Fittings made a low moan as she took his cock head into her mouth. She paused, and slowly used her tongue to push under his foreskin and lick in the circle around his head. This was something her ex adored but she rarely had the opportunity as most of the men she had sucked afterwards had been cut.

"Oh..." Dr. Fittings exclaimed.

Michelle was pleased as he clearly hadn't expected that. She took his cock deeper into her mouth and then removed her hand to take his cock all the way to the back of her mouth. She paused briefly and then began bobbing up and down slowly, making sure her lips held contact with his poll as she moved back.

"Ok. I see you know what you're doing." Dr. Fittings said after a few minutes, laughing slightly. "Keep going. That's good."

She bobbed on his cock for a few minutes, looking up periodically to try to ascertain if he was close to cumming.

"Tell me you want me to cum in your mouth." Dr. Fittings groaned. "Be convincing."

Michelle removed his cock from her mouth and looked up to his eyes.

"I want you to fill my mouth with your cum Sir. I can't wait to swallow your cum."

"Fuck." Dr. Fittings said, putting his hand on the back of her head and pushing her back to his cock which she happily shoved back into her mouth.

It was just a couple more minutes before Dr. Fittings legs began to quiver and he hunched slightly and came into her mouth. Michelle wasn't looking forward to getting cum in her mouth, but she knew Dr. Fittings expected it so she quietly accepted his cum. Jolt after jolt of it hitting the top of her mouth and falling into her tongue. She couldn't swallow while his cock was in her mouth so she calmly waited as a few more jolts of cum came and then a bit more dribbled out onto her tongue. She sucked on his head gently before retracting herself and swallowing twice to remove the cum from her mouth.

"That was very good. Paul will be pleased." Dr. Fittings said absently, looking over his desk. "And your other client, Jeff. He should be ready for visual acceptance next session."

"Yes Sir." Michelle said, still kneeling in front of him. There was a pause and then Michelle realised she was expected to leave. She got up, grabbed her purse and walked out of the room.