All Comments on 'Accident Grants Benefit Ch. 04'

by femadorer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Warning: Intense, even more than Chapter 03, and HOT like hell - 5+ Stars!

I'm still sweating :-)) And driveling :-)) This is more than just intense!

Thrillingly detailed, written with a great sense of humor - EXCELLENT.

The first chapters have been great, this chapter is outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Breathtaking - I LOVE 'Urging Needs' <bg>

Thank YOU so much for sharing this outstanding adventure, femadorer !!

I'm addicted to this impressing Love-and-Heat Story/Saga since Chapter 01, and it's been getting better with every new chapter.

Perfectly built, and the heat is rising steadily.

Great effort: The implementation of the flashbacks!

Amazing characters, catchy details, and a great sense of humor.

BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, THRILLING - GREAT !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I LOVE this story - and the way it's getting hotter with every added chapter !!

So real to life, and evenly romantic - your story let me dream.

There certainly is a lot of good writing of the sex scenes in this chapter, very graphic and hot.

Thank you for this great, and extremely HOT chapter, as well as for the previous ones !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not enough stars <bg>

There's not enough stars available to really say what I think about this whole series. Absolutely fucking awesome, very possibly my all time favourite ever!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous