Accidental Dogging Ch. 02

Story Info
Fun on a travel trip.
945 words
4.47
3k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our first "accidental dogging", we decided to venture out again after a few weeks. Jean confessed the experience was a total turn on for her. And a happy wife is a happy life! I must admit, it was a total turn on for me too. Just seeing her so hot is my goal.

We talked about what to do and where to go to expose Jean's incredible tits. We decided to travel to Nashville for the weekend. Traveling along I-40 west, we encountered numerous trucks and cars. We realized the truckers had a unique perspective of passing cars, as they could look down and see passengers in cars.

Jean wore a thin dark top and jogging pants. She was not wearing any underclothes, which is usual. She brought her magic wand, as it is her favorite toy.

After we had been on the Interstate for maybe five minutes, Jean pulled her top down totally exposing her big tits. She told me exposing them is up to me! There were several 18 wheelers ahead, with the first one we were behind was a common delivery company truck. I passed it slowly and approached the driver. I told Jean, there you go! She exclaimed, fuck babe. What if he reports us to the police? I told her very slight chance, as men love to see tits!

As we drove beside the cab of the truck, Jean stared up at the young driver. She said, he's not looking! I beeped the horn, and he looked down. Since there was no close traffic behind us, I remained next to the cab. Jean then stated, OMG, he is looking now! The driver was staring at her and watched the road at the same time. She said he smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

I noticed cars approaching behind me, so I pulled ahead of him to allow them to pass. When it was clear, I pulled back beside his truck. Jean said to me, I am so fucking horny now! He is cute!

Jean pulled her pants down exposing her pink, clean shaven, pussy. She rubbed the lips and clit as he watched. I could hear how wet she was as there were squishy sounds coming from her pussy.

We soon approached a rest area, and I signaled to turn into it. I pulled in front of his truck and pulled in, driving around the back side of the area. I pulled in under a shady area of trees.

We could see the driver had pulled in as well and he parked in the truck area, about 150 feet from us. Jean pulled her magic wand out and plugged it in. She said, I need to cum! She put the wand on her clit.

I saw in my rearview mirror that the driver had exited his truck and was walking to our remote spot. I told Jean he is coming. She asked if she should continue masturbating or cover up. I said continue, since he's seen you already. She left it on and told me she was about to cum already.

The driver was about 30 years old and had a wedding ring on. He was a clean cut looking guy.

The driver finally reached our car, and went to Jean's side, of course. She put her window down and said hi to him. He said, hello. She said, sorry, but I am about to cum. His hard on was visible as he said, please do. She then had an earth-shattering orgasm, moaning and talking dirty, as she does. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming".

He said, wow amazing. She opened her door and he stood next to her. She rubbed his cock over his pants. She told him she'd love to see his cock. He looked around and said he didn't want to get caught. She told him she didn't think anyone could see us due to the angle of our car.

The driver then unzipped his pants and pulled out his medium sized, hard, cock. He looked at me and said, "you're good with this?" I nodded yes and pulled my cock out. She told him to jerk it off, and to cum on her body. I started jerking off as well, watching Jean about to get off again.

Jean was talking dirty as she watched him as her next orgasm approached. She was saying things like, jerk that fucking cock. She said cum on my fucking tits. She also said, look at his fucking red cock! Jean came hard, again. Jean told him to put it in her mouth to wet it. He stuck it right in and she sucked it all the way in. He took it out of her mouth and continued jerking off as Jean watched intently.

Jean began cumming quickly, one after another. She encouraged the driver telling him she wanted to see his cum. Finally, he announced he was going to cum. Jean said, yes, cum baby. Jean moaned very loud as she kept cumming. The driver then shot a huge load on her tits and stomach, and some even on her face and chin. I shot my load watching all of this.

The driver zipped up and said, thank you. He quickly retreated to his truck and left. Jean asked if she could leave his cum on her until we get to our hotel. I said, of course. Jean continued cumming with her wand as she recalled the entire experience.

The weekend continued with more fun, but that was the highlight of the three-day trip. Jean has found a new way to safely enjoy other men with my approval!