Accidental Group Sex

Story Info
1st Group Sex.
769 words
4.32
12.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story happened in 70s when in the service down south. Was out for an evening have a drink when an older guy (40s) approached me and asked if I was in the Armed Forces, not much of a conversationalist I said yes and went back to drinking my beer.

A short time later he approached me again and surprised me by saying he was very attracted to me and hopefully that didn't upset me. I said not at all, which made him smile and he asked if I had ever been with another man, I said yes which made his smile even larger, we continued talk, he bought me another beer and asked I was interested in playing cards with him and some of his friends, I was sort of interested now, so I said yes, he said I could follow him in his car, that he lived about 10 miles outside of town.

I got in my car and followed him to a nice area where he lived and felt a little more at ease after I realized I had followed a stranger not knowing what to expect. We went in and there were 4 other men there he introduced me and I sat down and started to chat, we played a little poker and he told me to take a break and we went on to his deck to chat, where he just asked me if I wanted to have sex with him, I said that it sounded hot so we went to his bedroom.

I got undressed, I could see he was very ready, his cock was sticking straight out, he came over and rubbed his cock with mine and pushed me down to suck him, I took his cock and sucked, he told me that I was pretty good at that, after a little 69 in which he kept fingering my ass, he wanted to know if I was a bottom, I said that I tended to lean that way and he proceed to lick my ass, telling me he wanted to fuck me, by now I was totally in for it, we proceeded to start off me lying face down on bed and him on top, after awhile he moved me to doggie, which I had never tried before, as he was fucking me one of his friends came into the room, took off his clothes and started over too us, he was larger than guy in me and he grabbed my head and started to rub his cockhead on my lips, I was totally enthralled with this combo, he told me he wanted a little of my ass also, with my mouth and ass full couldn't really answer but next thing I knew first guy was out and he was trying to insert, was a little tougher because he was thick, he took his time and eventually got it in, within 4 strokes he was cumming in my ass.

I was now back to sucking number 1 and he came shortly after that, it was very hot. As I layed there resting he asked if I was game for any more and by now I was all in and said sure, so another one came in turned me over and threw my legs over his shoulder and was in, he was getting deep penetration, he was very good, at making me relax and enjoy him working my ass, he also was my first ass to mouth, as he pulled out and came in my mouth, by now I was ready for some relief and another guy came in we 69ed and I came very fast and hard, before the evening was over think I was fucked 6 times and had 3 load in my mouth, I had never even thought of that type of a sexual encounter but was glad it happened, I ran into the original guy a number of times after that but never got a group thing again.

I did however meet up with the original guy and we had some very interesting meetings, he also introduced me to his former lover, we hooked up once but he was the largest cock I had ever seen and could only blow him, we tried anal but it was just too much and I hadn't been used enough for it, he did however cum in massive amounts, which I enjoyed gobbling up a few times, when I left there to come home missed all the sex I had while there, but got home for a some home cooking before heading overseas.