Accidental Roommates Pt. 01

Story Info
Former lovers reunite, or so they thought…
2.4k words
3.9
3.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading my first story! Happy to hear any feedback so I can make part 2 even better. Enjoy!

____

"Stop running away and keep that pretty pussy spread open for me," Trey commanded as his grip on the back of my thighs tightened. I can barely hear him over the sounds of my moans, but I somehow register his words and comply, spreading my soaking pussy lips open with my fingers.

His tongue licks slowly from the bottom of my open slit up until he reaches my throbbing clit. His tongue swirls around the enlarged nub slurping it the exact way he knows I like. His middle and ring fingers begin to dip in and out my pussy all while his lips remain glued to my clit.

I feel myself coming undone. Stress leaving my body, but being quickly replaced with a pleasurable tension that's taking over my whole being. I'm so damn close, but I just need more.

"Fuck Trey, just like that. Make me cum. Please daddy, make me cum," I beg him as I feel my orgasm building up but still just a little out of reach.

I can feel his smirk against my pussy lips as he slips a 3rd then a 4th finger in me. His fist can't fit fully in me, but his fingers stretch me perfectly enough and stuff me in the exact way that I need. My orgasm finally takes over my body, making me thrash on the bed. My juices overflow out of my stuffed pussy and soak the sheets and Trey's sexy ass lips.

"Okay boy, you can stop now," I laugh and try to push him away from my overstimulated body. He sucks my clit two more times and makes me twitch before he finally relents and pulls himself away.

"I ain't done with you yet. I'm gonna go freshen up a bit then I'll be back to make you scream and beg to cum again and again," Trey calmly says before he kisses me deep. I wrap my arms around his neck and moan as I taste my own cum on his lips. I snake my leg around his hip and push my tongue between his lips. I swear if a pussy could talk, mine would be purring right now and demanding him to fuck me.

Trey laughs and gently pushes me into the mattress, pausing my dry humping on his body. "Yo, chill out baby girl, I said I got you in a minute. I almost forget how nasty and horny your sexy ass gets," he says as he gets up and leaves me alone on the mattress. "When I come back, I expect you to be fully naked with your legs open and ready for me to get between them. I promise I'm gonna make sure you have a good time."

He goes up the stairs and closes the door behind him, leaving me wet and frustratingly horny.

Never in a million years did I ever expect myself to end up back in Trey Daniels' basement. Hell, I didn't expect to ever end up back in Detroit after I left four years ago to pursue my Broadway dreams in New York City.

Years ago, I met Trey when he and I were both package delivery drivers. Our inconsistent flirting at work soon turned into consistent fucking both on and off the clock, but it never manifested itself into a relationship. That's exactly why I liked Trey. Our sexual chemistry was great, and we kept it strictly at that. We used to have threesomes, attend lifestyle parties together, and helped one another explore our fantasies. Trey was always a sexy escape for me. Now four years later after becoming completely broke and burnt out with failed Broadway dreams, I was back and ready to escape in Trey once again.

I quickly strip off my maxi dress and lacy yellow bra, throwing it in the direction where I think my panties landed earlier. I stretch my now fully naked body lazily across the bed and smile into the darkness. The familiarity of this moment in this particular place feels like home. There used to be so many nights where I would lay down here with Trey just talking, smoking and relaxing after he fucked me to perfect bliss. It was during one of my post-orgasmic plus THC highs in this room that I decided to finally pursue my performance dreams in NYC. And now years later, I was back in the city, back in this room, and back to a normal that was most comfortable to me.

This afternoon, I showed up on Trey's doorstep unannounced with two suitcases and my best push-up bra hoping that I could convince him to let me stay with him until I got back on my feet. Hellos were barely exchanged before he pulled me inside and carried me down into the finished basement that doubled as his studio apartment when we were younger. Back then when his mom was alive, we stayed relegated to this room. I knew the whole house was now his, but there was no time to question why he brought me down here today instead of upstairs. His hands and mouth were everywhere on me all at once as soon as I was inside. As he peeled my panties away from my soaking flesh, I didn't want to talk. I just wanted to feel, and his tongue reacquainting itself with my bald horny pussy did indeed feel great.

The late afternoon sun slips away in the 20 minutes it takes for him to return. Now enshrouded in darkness, I can't see him but I feel his presence. I stick a finger in my still wet pussy, letting him hear how ready I am for him. I slowly fuck myself, adding a 2nd finger and pumping in and out harder. The wet sounds of my needy pussy beckon him to me. He climbs onto the bed and blindly reaches out his hand until he feels mine. He slips my fingers out of me and into his mouth instead. Trey begins to suck my cream off my fingers and the simple gesture is the sexiest thing I've experienced in four very long years.

He flips me over onto my hands and knees and smacks my ass hard, quickly following it up with soft caresses to ease the sting. He kisses my back as I feel his heavy hardness press against my ass. I whisper "please" over and over as my craving for his dick grows stronger with every excruciatingly slow minute. Trey is taking his time now, a complete 180° from the frantic greeting I got an hour ago that led to him eating my pussy in this exact spot.

He finally lines up his mushroom tip with my opening and we both gasp at the same time when the head slides into my warm wetness. He feels so much thicker in me than I remember, but I may be a lot tighter considering the fact that I haven't gotten much dick in the last few years. It's hard to get action when you have four other roommates in a cramped 2 bedroom NYC apartment.

He holds my hips and slides his full length into me and I cum instantly. Being stuffed has always been my biggest kink, and today, Trey is filling me the best he ever has. He's slowly stroking me through my orgasm, making me have almost mini convulsions every time his full length enters me and the tip meets my cervix.

He pushes me flat down into the bed and covers my body with his own. He reaches under us and starts rubbing my clit in fast circles. His strokes turn shorter and faster. The motion makes my nipples rub against the sheets in the most delicious way.

With his body on mine, I can't do anything but take the overstimulating fucking and I scream just like he predicted earlier. His lips meet my neck and he bites down in a way that feels like he's marking me as his and, honestly at this moment, my body is all his to do whatever the fuck he wants.

My screams, his grunts, and the wet sounds of a massive dick stirring my insides fill the space. If the lights were on, I would look like a porn director's greatest dream with my eyes rolling back, curly hair sticking to my face and neck and my own squirt glistening my inner thighs.

Trey's humping turns erratic and it feels like his dick doubles in width inside me nearly splitting me in two. He bears down his full weight on me as long strings of cum begin to shoot into my insides.

"Hey, y'all gotta quiet down in here. My girl is on her way over," Trey's voice says in a place that doesn't sound like above me. My orgasmic screams turn into horrified howls as realization takes over. The stranger on top of me was slow and gentle whereas Trey would usually be hurried and rough. This man was a silent lover instead of the expert shit talker that Trey was.

My stomach begins to cramp as I realize I don't know who the shrinking dick in me is attached to. A strangers cum is in my pussy because my best friend fucking passed me off without my knowledge. I thrash on the bed bucking him off me and I reach in the dark for my clothes or anything to cover me from this humiliating moment.

Trey flicks the light on from the top of the stairs before I can cover myself, and he smiles as he takes in my disheveled hair, smeared makeup, and leaking pussy.

"Damn girl," he whoops, "seems like you had a good time just like I promised."

I blackout. I quickly rise from the bed and charge up the stairs towards him. My open palm connects with his face before he grabs my wrists and keeps me at a distance. A fire blazes in his eyes before he takes a few deep breaths and recomposes his cool.

"What the fuck, Trey? I thought that was you the whole time instead of," I yell out before whipping my head around to see who had been in me. Our eyes lock and all color and feeling drain from my body. It was Eric Prescott aka Scotty. Sleazy Scotty is what I used to call him back in the day. His lanky build was now filled with more muscle and his eyes were no longer sunken in and staring at me in the sinister way he used to. If it was another time, another place, and another man, I would probably admit that Scotty's glow up was working in his favor. But it wasn't another time or place, and Scotty will always be Sleazy Scotty to me especially after this stunt these two pulled off.

"Nah, what's the fuck wrong with you? We used to do shit like this all the time years ago. What's your problem now?" Trey asks, snapping me out of my stunned trance.

"We would talk about it beforehand at the very least! There would never be any surprises between us. I thought we were best friends Trey," I retort.

"I know the 'queen of surprises' isn't saying that. You're the one who surprised me by just leaving suddenly and sending me one... just one text saying that you were living in New York now and you never reached out to me again. You don't call or text me for years, and then suddenly you just show up on my doorstep out of the blue. What kind of 'best friend' does that?"

"Oh, so that's what this is?! Revenge? Trey, I came here today ready to apologize, but you brought me down here before I could say anything. Then you get me all hot and bothered just to pass me off to your disgusting junky cousin without telling me. You know how I feel about him."

My tears finally spring loose and I feel so weak both physically and mentally at this moment. Trey finally releases my wrists and I just collapse my body onto the steps, too defeated to stand up to him anymore.

"Aliyah, I'm so sorry about -- " Scotty starts to say until I cut my eyes at him and a renewed rage takes over my body.

"Don't say sorry now! You've been trying to fuck me for years and you finally got what you wanted so congratulations," I snarkly yell at him. "For years, I dodged your grabby and greedy hands. I would hide from you at every party because your high ass would come in, get some Henny in your drugged out system, and you would yell around trying to find me. You hated that I was fucking your cousin instead of you and you was never shy about letting everyone in the neighborhood know."

Silence falls over the room until a car alarm beeps from the world above interrupting all of our thoughts.

Trey clears his throat until I finally turn my eyes onto him and he looks remorseful and as defeated as I feel. "Aliyah, we sincerely didn't mean to upset you. You showed up out of nowhere and it felt like back in the day. I started moving on autopilot and I took you downstairs like I did all those countless times back then. I came back up here to shower still with intentions of coming back downstairs and fucking you myself, but then I got a text from my girl and reality hit me like a ton of bricks. I can't hurt the one good and consistent person in my life.

Scotty walked in and I figured he could show you a good time since I can't anymore. He's clean now and looking right, and I thought maybe you would give him a chance if you saw him. That it would be like old times when we didn't mind sharing. I didn't know that he fucked you in the dark and you thought it was me the whole time," he says turning his eyes to his cousin before looking back at me.

"Look, I gotta be quick because that's my girl outside and she doesn't know about you or the things we used to get into. I saw your bags and you're free to stay here, but I got the two rooms upstairs filled already so you'll have to stay here down here with Scotty who lives here now. I'm just going to tell her that you're Scotty's girl and an old friend of mine."

Trey quickly makes his way back up the stairs before I can object. He closes the door and once again leaves me naked and frustrated in this basement.