Accidental Uber

Story Info
An accidental mistake with an Uber ride leads to fun.
2.9k words
3.78
5.4k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were getting a little bored by now. We'd had plenty of drinks at the open bar but pretty much everyone was dancing by now and we just weren't into that.

It had been a great wedding. Beautiful sunny day for the outdoor ceremony, followed by a cocktail hour, then dinner.

We were both a bit tipsy, Bonnie a little more than myself, definitely, and we decided we'd head back to the hotel.

There was an Uber shuttle arranged by the wedding party for guests, as the hotel was a good 20 minutes drive away.

I pulled up the app on my phone and entered the destination and the code that would pass the charges onto the wedding party account.

As we waited in the parking lot, a young guy approached us and asked if we were going back to the hotel.

He was a little glassy-eyed and was slurring his words slightly.

I told him that we were indeed going back to the hotel and he asked if he could share a ride. He was taking a few good looks at Bonnie's face and figure, and I could tell he thought she was attractive.

I agreed to his request and asked him his name. It was Sean and he was a relative of the groom, Bill, and had traveled from Colorado for the wedding. I thought for a moment and remembered that the groom at our wedding was named Dave. I asked him if he knew the bride and he said this was the first time he'd met her. I asked if he remembered her name and he said it was Nancy. I knew the bride at our wedding was Carole. I realized that he had been at the wedding in the facility next to ours. I knew there was another wedding going on, as the Mens' room was shared. I made sure that he was staying at the same hotel as us and decided to say nothing. Bonnie looked confused, but I gave her a little shake of my head.

I asked his age and he told us that he was 26. This put him way younger than my wife and I, at 69 and 68 respectively.

He'd obviously been enjoying the open bar a little too much - as we had.

An idea sprang to my mind and I whispered to Bonnie to pretend that she was totally wasted.

My wife, Bonnie and I have been 'swingers' for many years. We're not the type that go to 'orgies' or other such gatherings. Our preferred scenario is to meet our 'new friends' when we're out at a bar or similar surroundings. Throughout our lives we've only had a problem once, when we were tricked and Bonnie was forcefully used by 3 rough guys.

The Uber car arrived and we got in. It was a regular 4 door sedan. I sat in the front passenger seat, leaving Bonnie and Sean to sit together in the back as we set off.

As we approached the hotel, I turned to them to let them know that we were getting close.

I saw that Bonnie's skirt was pushed up and that Sean's hand was up between her thighs. Bonnie's head was leaning back against the headrest.

The young devil was fingering her! It was too dark for me to tell if his hand was either inside or outside her panties, but either way, the kid was going for it. I admired his spirit, smiling to myself. I wondered if the driver had noticed any of the action in his rear view mirror!

I felt so proud of Bonnie, that she could attract the attentions of someone so much younger than us. I knew that men, young and old looked admiringly at her, but a 26 year old? Even if he was drunk, it's still a fantastic compliment.

The car pulled up outside the hotel's entrance and I opened my door. I then opened Bonnie's door and helped her out. She gave me a sly wink as I did so.

She staggered into my arms and I pretended to struggle to hold her up, calling on Sean for a little help. We supported her on both sides and walked/carried her to the elevator.

I leaned her against the wall as the elevator doors closed and only then did I notice that her skirt was still rucked up. It wasn't high enough to see her panties, but there was a good expanse of thighs on view.

Bonnet blurted out, "Gotta pee, gotta pee", wriggling her legs.

I told her we were nearly there and to hold it for a little while longer.

I then asked Sean if he wouldn't mind helping me get her to our room, and he agreed eagerly. He seemed to have sobered up a lot now. It's amazing what the libido can so!

We left the elevator and made it down the hall to our room, Bonnie again telling us that she had to pee. I swiped the card key and we supported her as we entered.

The bathroom was just inside the door and I reached in to flick on the light switch. It was very bright in there and I leaned Bonnie against the vanity, acting as though I was struggling to hold her up.

"Gotta pee, gotta pee", she moaned again.

I told Sean that he'd have to help me. He asked what he could do. I told him it was very embarrassing, but I needed him to pull down her underwear as I held her up.

He didn't need telling a second time. I told him to pull her skirt up and tuck it in at the waist, so it would be out of the way, then to remove her panties.

He succeeded in pulling up her skirt, tucking it into her waistband, and then knelt down to pull down her panties. As he did so, her bush was at eye-level to him. I saw him take in the sight and hesitate. Bonnie kept just the pubic hair above her slit and was clean-shaven below. With the light in that bathroom, I knew he'd get a great view of her slit. I was sure she'd be aroused, so he probably could see her pussy lips swollen and wet.

I told him to hurry up before she peed herself and it shook him back to life. As he continued pulling her panties down Bonnie smiled at me without him seeing her.

He lifted one of her feet and pulled the panties off, leaving them wrapped around her other ankle.

I then maneuvered her over to the toilet and sat her down. She allowed her legs to fall open, showing her pussy fully.

Sean stood there mesmerized, staring at her pussy as she started to piss. I looked up like I'd forgotten that he was still there and told him that maybe he should go out of the bathroom to give Bonnie a little privacy, knowing inside that it was way past that stage!

When he went into the bedroom, Bonnie looked at me me and giggled. I whispered that she was doing a great job. I then asked if she wanted to fuck him. She just shrugged her shoulders, which to me, meant 'maybe'.

She wiped herself and stood up. I whispered for her to resume the drunk act. Then I called Sean to ask for his help getting her to the bed. He came back into the bathroom and his eyes immediately went to Bonnie's pussy. We led her to the bed and sat her on the edge. She slumped back onto the bed, leaving her pussy exposed. Sean was again staring at it.

I then informed Sean that I'd seen him in the car with his hand up Bonnie's skirt. He had that look of 'shock, horror' on his face, stammering out that he was sorry, that he was drunk and forgot who he was with.

I calmed him down by telling him that it was OK, that I was actually turned on knowing that he had been touching Bonnie. He relaxed and I asked him with a grin if he had gotten his hand inside her panties and he looked at me and sheepishly said that he had. I asked him if he'd enjoyed it and he nodded his head vigorously.

I asked him if he'd like another go at it and he he looked at me like I'd offered him the winning lottery ticket.

We moved over to Bonnie on the bed and I told him to go ahead. He looked at me like he thought that I'd leave him to it, but I told him that I wanted to watch this time.

He looked at Bonnie's wet pussy, then at me and I nodded. He immediately stuck 2 fingers, rather roughly, into her pussy. I could tell that he didn't have much experience in pleasuring a woman, so I suggested that he just gently rubbed up and down her slit to start off with, and he followed my instructions.

I knew Bonnie liked gentle touching at first, so I could assume she was enjoying this attention and she let out a little moan to confirm it.

I pointed out Bonnie's clit and told him to rub gentle circles around it, flicking the nub occasionally. Bonnie moaned her approval.

I asked him if he'd ever been down on a girl, and he confessed that he hadn't. I asked him if he'd like to try it and he nodded excitedly.

I told him to use his tongue just as he'd done with his fingers and he put his mouth to Bonnie's pussy and started licking her.

She was moaning a little more loudly now, moving her butt up as he continued. I knew the tell-tale signs of her building orgasm and whispered in Sean's ear that he should gently insert a finger up her whilst continuing to lick her.

She responded by letting out a low moan and let a deep breath out. She stiffened her belly muscles and shivered slightly as she had an orgasm.

Sean lifted his face away and his lips and chin were dripping with Bonnie's juices.

I told him that he had made her cum and he had an elated look on his face.

I then told him it was time for him to drop his pants and get his cock out.

As he did so, I got onto the bed behind Bonnie and lifted her into a sitting position. She groaned and opened her eyes.

I told her that it was Sean who had made her cum and she looked at him as he was hurriedly getting out of his pants. He had pale blue boxers underneath and there was a nice tent in them, with a large wet patch across the front.

He looked up and saw us both watching him and sort of froze on the spot. I whispered in Bonnie's ear and she motioned him over to her. He stood in front of her and she reached out her hands and hooked her thumbs into his waistband. As she pulled them down, his cock got caught on the elastic and then popped up. It wasn't a particularly big cock, but was probably a little longer than my own, and definitely thicker. He was circumcised and the head of his cock was shiny with precum. As he stood there, I was unbuttoning Bonnie's blouse, and I slipped it down off her shoulders. Sean's eyes locked onto her bra-encased tits and I put my hands in the cups and lifted them out, thumbing the nipples, which responded by stiffening and protruding.

I gave Bonnie's head a little push and she leaned forward and enveloped his cock in her mouth.

Sean jumped a little and let out a gasp. I got the feeling that he wouldn't last long and I was hoping that Bonnie knew it too. It was up to her. She could let him blow his load in her mouth, or back off and let him fuck her.

After just maybe 30 seconds, she pulled her mouth off his cock and I knew then that she wanted it in her pussy.

I unclasped her bra and removed it, leaving her totally naked now.

Sean was involuntarily moving his hand up and down his cock as he took in the sight of her body. I needed to slow him down a little, or I knew he'd cum too quickly.

I told him to take a feel of Bonnie's tits and he eagerly grasped them, a hand on each, fondling them and flicking the nipples, as he'd seen me do.

I nudged Bonnie and she knew what I meant. I climbed off the bed and went to stand next to Sean. I lifted one of her thighs, and told Sean to do the same with her other one. Then I hitched her forward until her butt was right on the edge of the bed.

Bonnie then grasped Sean's cock and pulled him towards her, rubbing the tip of his cock up and down her slit, coating it with her wetness. She positioned it at her hole and looked up at Sean's face. He seemed hypnotized and I used my hand to push his butt forward, slipping his knob into Bonnie's pussy.

He gasped and let out a puff of air and I just hoped that he wasn't going to cum. Bonnie didn't move. She just held the knob of his cock inside her until he seemed to have relaxed a little. Then she spoke softly to him, telling him to slowly slip his cock all the way in.

He slowly pushed and I saw the muscles in his butt clench as he pushed the full length of his cock inside her pussy. Again he let out a loud puff of air.

Bonnie just held him there, not moving. Then she eased her butt back a little, making a few inches of his cock slip back out.

I was getting a great view of all of this as I watched his glistening cock slide part way out of Bonnie's luscious pussy.

I thought my own cock might explode in my pants, so I used my free hand to unzip my pants and pull it out. Sean noticed what I was doing and looked me in the eyes. I smiled at him and shrugged my shoulders.

Bonnie took the opportunity to grasp her hands around Sean's buttocks and slip him back inside her. His attention soon left me as he watched his cock slip back in.

I don't know about him, but the sight of a cock slipping into a cunt is the most erotic thing I could imagine. Even if it wasn't my own.

With that thought, I started to pump my hand up and down my cock. I knew I couldn't hold back long after all the eroticism that I'd been witnessing, and sure enough, I felt my cum building up fast. I pointed my cock at Bonnie's belly and shot my load onto her. Strangely, there wasn't a lot of cum and I felt a little deflated by it. Sean, however, seemed to be stimulated by it and began pushing in and pulling out his cock, watching it pull Bonnie's pussy lips with his strokes.

Bonnie actually started to moan herself, and I was a little surprised when she gasped out that she was going to cum again. She shuddered on Sean's cock and her pussy muscles must have clamped down on his cock, because I saw his face muscles tighten and he screwed up his eyes.

He was ready to cum.

I yelled at him to pull out and it seemed to shock him into doing so. Then his first spurt of sperm erupted from the end of his cock and splattered against Bonnie's pussy and pubes. Bonnie and I watched, fascinated, as he kept cumming, spurting thick ropes of sperm onto her belly and thighs.

I was amazed at the amount of sperm that must have been stored up in this kid's balls! His spurts slowed down until there was just a long string, hanging from the tip of his cock. He slumped backwards, nearly falling to the floor, before righting himself and flopping into one of the room's chairs.

I looked down at Bonnie. There was a puddle of sperm about 2 inches across, pooled in her belly button. Some had reached up to her tits and there was a small pool in the gap between them. Some had even reached her cheek, and was running down to her neck. She smiled up at me. "You enjoyed that, didn't you?" She grinned.

"I certainly did", I replied. Doing my best Laurel and Hardy voice.

Sean was still slumped in the chair, his cock now shriveled, but still glistening with wetness. It looked almost comical, resting on his ball sack, but who was I to laugh? As I stated, it was actually a little larger than my own cock.

I got a towel for Bonnie and helped her clean herself up. She then stood up, completely naked, and walked over to Sean. She put her fingers on his cock and leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you" she said to him, then knelt down and kissed his flaccid cock. "And thank you too", she smiled. Then said, "Goodbye Sean, time for you to go", stood up and walked back into the bathroom and closed the door.

I looked at Sean and told him that she was right, it was time to go. He roused himself and dressed.

I walked him to the door, told him that tonight never happened and he left. I thought to myself that he'd probably never forget this night for the rest of his life.