Ace Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been teasing him all day, kissing him, bending over and even fondling him every chance she got. Then she had taken him to the brink of ecstasy less than an hour ago only to shut him down. Jared grabbed the back of her head and began to run his fingers through her hair and massage her scalp. When she tried to pull away again, he snapped.

He didn't push her head down but neither did he let her lift it back up. She responded to this by sucking his cock a few more times very hard and then not sucking him at all. He tried to get the leverage and thrust up, but he couldn't manage it with only one leg. He tried to turn her head so that he could run his dick along the inside of her cheek but that failed to.

"You give up," she asked, playfully.

He answered by letting go of her head. She rose and gave his cock a slap with her right hand. "Bad boy," she chastised him, slapping his cock again.

"Ouch."

"Who is in charge here?" she asked getting back on the seat.

"You are," he mumbled looking down.

"Who?" she asked again, taking him by the ear.

"You are."

"That's right," she said giving him another slap on the cock.

Ace looked out the window, feigning irritation. She could see Jared's face in the reflection of the chrome and she reveled in his sheepish look. He looked like a scolded puppy. Her fingers and toes began to tingle with excitement. He is so cute, she thought

"I'm sorry, Ace," he began. "I don't know what came over me."

"The same thing that comes over every man," she said turning back to him. "Lust."

"Yes," he replied.

"It's not all your fault of course," she said plaintively. "I have been teasing you all day. "But sweety," she said, putting her hand back on his thigh. "You need to learn to control yourself."

"Will you help me?" asked Jared.

"Of course, I will," she said, as she got back down on the floor of the car.

He got back into position. She reached down and began to play with herself. He was hanging on her every action, and it was making her so horny she felt that she may spontaneously combust at any minute. She brought her hand up and coated his cock with her pussy juice. She then lifted her sagging breasts so that they enveloped his dick. She began to rub them up and down his pole.

"Oh Fuck," said Jared, his eyes looking skyward.

"I'm sorry I tease you so much, Jared," she apologized. "It's just that is so damn easy, and so fucking hot to see you get all worked up."

"OOOHHH."

"Like right now, I assume you are enjoying this," she asked.

"Yes."

"And I know that you want to cum all over my big breasts."

"Lord, Yes."

"But you see, part of me," she explained. "The bad girl part of me thinks I should just stop and let you suffer."

"Please don't," begged Jared. "Oh please, oh please don't stop."

"OK," She replied, giving his cock a kiss. "Since asked so nicely."

Ace continued to run her breasts up and down his cock. After being teased time after time today and tonight he felt like his dick was about to explode. His balls felt like two ten-pound walnuts pulling at the base of his dick. His groin had gone numb along with his right leg.

Sensing his need Ace rubbed his pole between her breasts harder and faster. "OH, yes, Ace. Just like that," he advised. "That is so fucking hot. I love you so much."

"And I love you, baby," said Ace, speeding up even more. "Fuck mommy's tits, and cream all over them."

He didn't need any further encouragement. His eyes rolled back in his head and his cock volcano erupted. She felt the first rope of cum hit her left ear lobe and then another one hit her chin. She closed her eyes and waited for him to stop. Two more small streams dribbled onto her left breast.

Jared was so excited he slammed his fist on the steering wheel accidentally hitting the car's horn. They both froze and held their collective breath. Thoughts of concerned audience members coming to investigate what was going on in the car went through Ace's mind causing her heart to feel like it was going to explode right out of her chest. Jared on the other hand felt like he was going to pass out.

The tension was broken a moment later when another car also honked its horn. This was followed but another car honking its horn and then another. Soon, several other cars started flashing their lights and honking some more. Turns out, Jared had hit the horn just as the bad guy had been shot in the head by the good guy and everyone just thought he was applauding.

Ace and Jared just looked at each other for a moment not sure what was going on. Ace grabbed her bra off the floor and began to whip up his cum. She then buttoned her shirt as he returned his seat to its original position. With her shirt back on, Ace popped her head up and looked around just as Jared was doing the same. He pointed at the screen as the good guy rode off into the distance and the credits began to roll. They both smiled and then started laughing harder than they had laughed in a long time.

Jared pulled up his pants and started the car. Most of the cars began to pull out. Not wanting to fight the crowd, Jared made no motion to put the car in gear. Ace got back on the seat and tossed another piece of popcorn in her mouth.

All of the cars around them had gone. The car was silent save for Ace's chewing. After eating the last piece of popcorn, Ace found Jared's hand on the seat and squeezed it. He brought her hand to his mouth and kissed it. "Well," she said, looking at the now blank movie screen. "That was one hell of a movie."

Thank you so much for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. If you did, please don't forget to leave a remark and give me 5 stars. If you didn't, please leave me a constructive comment so I can become a better writer.