Across the Bridge

Story Info
She puts on a show in a Key West swimming pool.
3.2k words
4.53
25.3k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been said that, when you drive across the bridge into Key West, you enter another world. I wasn't sure about that, but I did feel a slow cessation of tension, coupled with the anticipation of a full week with no plans and nothing to do.

We had designed the trip that way. My husband Keith and I were both hard chargers. Overachievers, to be sure. We had decided not to have children early in our marriage, but we rarely took advantage of the freedom that the situation afforded us.

During a conversation helped along by lots of red wine, we realized that we kept talking about taking a break, but we never actually followed through on our plans. While we were still a bit buzzed, we went online and booked a nonrefundable trip to Key West, scheduled exactly one month from that date. We both expressed some misgivings the following morning, but -- and this was our late-night reasoning -- we had plenty of time to clear the decks at work and head off to Florida without any deadlines hanging over us. And before we knew it, we were heading down the long highway to Key West.

"So, Marianne," Keith said from behind the wheel, "have you heard of The Garden of Eden?"

"You mean the Hemingway novel?" I asked, knowing full well what he was talking about.

"No, I'm talking about a bar in Key West. It's legendary."

"What's so special about it?"

"Well," he said, hesitating. I was enjoying this. "It's probably the only nude bar in Key West."

"You mean like a strip club?"

"No, the patrons are nude. Or at least they can be, if they want to."

"And why are you telling me this?"

"I-I thought you might like to check it out. I mean, we've talked about going to a nude beach someday," he said, rushing on, "and this would be about the same thing."

We had discussed the idea in the past. I was lukewarm on the prospect. On the one hand, it sounded a bit naughty, fun, and forbidden, but on the other hand, I wasn't sure that I was ready to display my body for everyone to see. I'm 40, in relatively good shape for my age, blonde, large breasts and curves in all the right places, but my confidence was lacking.

"We'll see," I said. "If you get enough drinks in me, who knows what may happen." I didn't really mean it, but I didn't want to burst his bubble.

We checked into our B and B and were pleased to find it just as advertised. Three bedrooms in the main house, a 19th century Victorian just off Duval Street, and three small private cottages toward the back of the property, on the other side of a small pool and connected hot tub. We were in one of the cottages, not wanting to be forced into quiet lovemaking if the spirit moved us. And we certainly hoped that it would.

After a long, relaxed dinner, we headed back to our room. Keith suggested that we take a bottle of wine out to the hot tub, and I was certainly game. We started changing into our suits when Keith raised his eyebrows. "Not the bikini?"

I had selected a royal blue one piece bathing suit, cut high on the thighs. It was stylish and revealed a bit of skin, but Keith was hoping for more. "Maybe later in the week, Big Guy," I chuckled.

"Oh, come on, it's dark out there. And I'd really like to see you in that bikini we picked out before the trip." You mean the one you picked out, I thought, but I kept that sentiment to myself.

"OK, for you," I said. I didn't want to spoil his fun, and there had been no one at the pool when we walked by a few minutes earlier. I slid into the red bikini, which adequately covered my D cups but left more of my ass exposed than I might prefer. I thought about how excited Keith was when we were shopping, so I went along. And ultimately, what were the odds that we would see anyone we knew on this trip?

I felt the cool evening breeze on my skin as we walked to the hot tub. Any embarrassment that I might have felt was pushed to the side when I saw Keith looking me up and down, with a big dumb grin spread across his face.

He slowed his stride, and I slowed with him. "Go ahead, honey," he said.

"Aren't you coming?"

"Oh, I am, but, I want to watch you walk."

Nothing like a bit of flattery, I thought, as I walked ahead of him, putting an extra sway in my hips, emboldened by his enthusiasm and the cocktails at dinner. I couldn't be certain in the darkness, but it looked like Keith was already hard under his swim trunks. He is a handsome man, with dark hair cut in a somewhat spiky style. Businesslike, to be sure, but with an edge. Keith is a big man, tall with broad shoulders. He has kept himself in shape over the years, and I certainly had no complaints. He looked most appealing as he strolled toward the pool.

The hot tub felt wonderful after the chill of the breeze. With a bit of trial and error, Keith got the tub bubbling, with the jets on full blast. I maneuvered myself in front of one of the jets and let it pound on my lower back, sore from the long car ride. Keith handed me a glass of wine, and I drank deeply, closing my eyes and luxuriating in the feeling of total relaxation.

"Thanks for wearing your bikini," Keith said after a moment. "You look damn sexy in it."

"I'm glad you think so. Anything to make you happy," I said, batting my eyelashes at him. It was fun to flirt. We had done so little of that as of late. I felt convinced that our spur of the moment decision to take a real vacation was an excellent one. And I hoped that we could make up for lost time.

"You know what would make your bikini look even better?" Keith asked after a moment. I shrugged, not sure where he was going with this line of conversation. He paused and said softly, "If you took off your top."

I didn't say anything immediately, making him wait. He had been talking about nude beaches during our trip preparations, but I passed it off as nothing more than his fantasies verbalized. We occasionally liked to talk dirty during sex, sometimes telling each other stories about wild scenes we imagined. I thought it was healthy, since it allowed us to explore ideas that we would never actually act on. But now he seemed quite serious.

"I don't know," I said, smiling to take the sting off of my refusal. "Someone could walk up. Someone could see me."

"Honey," Keith said gently, "this place is deserted. We're the only ones here. No one but me will see you." He paused and smiled. "And I want to see you."

I took a look around the grounds. We were the only people outside. The rooms around us seemed quiet. It was getting late, around 11. Maybe everyone had turned in for the night after a long day of sun, daiquiris, and more daiquiris. Why not? Why not make my husband happy?

I looked into his eyes. "Why don't you do it?"

He smiled broadly and reached behind me, deftly unhooking the clasp securing the top. I felt his hands on my shoulders, pushing the straps down. Then his hands were on my breasts, stroking them gently, his fingertips on my nipples.

I closed my eyes, pushing doubt and embarrassment out of my mind, focusing on the feel of Keith's hands on my skin. I put my hands on the tub's bench and pushed up to meet his touch, in the process causing the water from the jet behind me to flow under me, making my pussy tingle.

"OK, let's slow down," I said. "One step at a time."

Keith grinned and sat back. "Sure. After all, we have a whole week. No need to rush." He said it, but I don't think he meant it. "However, I'm going to make sure that nothing interrupts this view," he said, flinging my bikini top over to a nearby lounge chair.

We sipped our wine, and I thought about what I was doing. Just two days ago, I was sitting at a conference table reviewing annual budgets with a bunch of suits. Now I was sitting in a hot tub in Key West, practically naked. Well, we had wanted a change from our normal routine.

I found that, when I sat up enough to bring my breasts above the level of the water, the sudden coolness made them rock hard. Keith noticed too, not even trying to be subtle in his ogling. But at that point, I didn't mind. We were alone, truly relaxed for the first time in ages.

That changed suddenly. We heard a door open, and our eyes darted to one of the cottages. A couple walked out and headed to the pool. I sank down in the water, letting it cover my tits. Keith smirked but said nothing. He knew that my top was lying over six feet away, far out of grabbing distance.

"Do you mind if we join you?" the woman said. She was a bit older than us, but her body was gorgeous. She was slim and perfectly proportioned. A natural beauty, with curly brown hair. Probably an athlete in college. Her husband, a distinguished looking man with wiry gray hair and a trimmed beard, nodded pleasantly.

"Sure, of course," Keith said, "Interested in the hot tub?"

"Not yet, thanks," the man smiled. "Maybe after we splash around in the pool for a while."

They were certainly not modest. The woman was wearing a tropically patterned string bikini, her husband a black Speedo. I was relieved when they slipped into the water at the far end of the pool, giving us a bit of privacy and distance.

"Keith," I hissed, "get my top."

"Not a chance," he said. "If you don't want them to see anything, just stay low in the water."

"Very funny," I said. "So if they decide to hang out for a while, I turn into a prune?"

"Something like that," he said, chuckling as he refilled my wine glass. "Here, have some more of this. Then maybe you won't care."

"I seriously doubt that," I said, but inwardly I mused that the evening full of alcohol was definitely having an effect.

We sat quietly for a few minutes, sipping our wine. The other couple was talking softly, occasionally swimming a slow and lazy lap.

After a few moments, we noticed a conference at the other end of the pool. The man swam over to the wall separating the pool from the hot tub and said, "Hi, I'm Bob. My wife is Carol. I should have made introductions earlier."

"No worries," Keith said. "This is Marianne, and I'm Keith. Pleased to meet you."

Though it was rather formal, the exchange seemed to break the ice. "So have you ever been to Key West before?" Bob asked.

"No, first time," I said.

"Well," Bob said, "as a Key West veteran, I can tell you that most hotels around here are clothing optional. Even if it doesn't say that on the website," he added, grinning. "So if it's OK with you," Bob continued, "we would like to take our suits off."

"Sure," Keith said quickly. "Whatever you want."

"Thanks," Bob said, and swam away.

"It's not like he had to ask our permission," I said.

"He was just being polite," Keith said.

"Or maybe," I said quietly, thinking out loud, "he wants us to watch them."

Keith said nothing, but I could tell he was squinting, try to see what was going on at the other end of the pool. We didn't have to wait long for an answer to that question.

Carol climbed out of the pool to sit on the side. Without looking around, she unhooked the top of her suit and threw it on the concrete behind her. She scooted out of her bottoms and sat before us completely naked. Meanwhile, Bob had climbed out of the pool, taken off his Speedo, and was walking back to the pool sporting a sizable erection.

They pushed out into the pool and embraced, kissing occasionally. I felt like I was spying, intruding on their private moment, but I kept watching. They knew we were there. Bob's hand went beneath the surface of the water, and within a few moments, Carol's eyes were closed, her head thrown back, and a smile crossed here lips. It was obvious that he was rubbing her clit. Or maybe fingering her. Or both.

Then they moved to the shallow end. Carol giggled as she looked over her shoulder and bent over, her forearms resting on the tile at the edge of the pool. Bob grasped her hips and slowly eased his cock into her waiting pussy. I had never watched anyone have sex before. But I was starting to enjoy it. Bob took it nice and slow, pulling almost all the way out, then slowly filling Carol's pussy with each stroke. Even in the dark, I could see her grinding hard against his thrusts.

I looked over to Keith, and he was enraptured. I reached over and slid a hand up his thigh, ascertaining quickly that he was thoroughly hard. In the spirit of the evening, I slid my hand into his suit and started slowly stroking his cock.

After a moment, Keith reached down and slid his suit off, giving my full access to his throbbing penis. I continued stroking lightly, gripping him gently. He moaned, looking over to me and smiling, then returning his gaze to our new friends. Bob was now thrusting harder and faster, as Carol pushed back against him in rhythm. I didn't realize it at first, but I soon became aware that my other hand had wandered down to my pussy, rubbing my clit in slow circles.

"No fair," Keith said softly, reaching over and hooking his fingers inside the waist band of my bikini bottoms and pulling them down. I lifted my bottom to facilitate his efforts, and before I knew it, we were both completely naked.

My hand returned to Keith's cock, and he reached over to begin stroking my pussy. When we looked back to the other end of the pool, we saw that Bob had jumped up to sit of the side of the pool. Carol was kneeling in the shallow water, taking all of Bob's big cock in her mouth. She was an expert, working her lips to the base of his shaft. He leaned back, bracing himself with his hands, pushing his hips forward, forcing his cock into her mouth.

I reached up to stroke a nipple, my breasts still concealed beneath the water. Keith whispered in my ear, "Sit up, he's looking over here. Give him a thrill, it's only fair." I could hear the smile in his voice.

With his fingers rubbing my pussy, with my hand gripped around Keith's throbbing cock, and with the show in progress just a few yards from us, I was incredibly turned on -- an understatement to be sure. Gathering my courage, emboldened by the circumstances, I pushed up from the hot tub bench, allowing my bare breasts to rise above the water. Bob smiled broadly, and I blushed, feeling his eyes on my naked body.

I was still shy, but the excitement overrode any hesitation in my mind, as I began to stroke my breasts and pinch my swollen nipples, looking directly into Bob's eyes. He made an upward motion with his head, and I understood that he was urging me out of the water. Arousal overrode good judgement, and I stood up, easing my bottom onto the edge of the hot tub.

Keith slid over to the other side of the tub, so he could get a better view. I could see that his hand was gripped around his cock and stroking. I looked back to Bob and saw him tapping Carol on the shoulder. Her eyes opened, looking questioningly at Bob, who smiled and pointed in my direction. She quickly joined Bob on the side of the pool. Everyone was watching me.

I reached over to pick up my wine glass, and I drained it, fortifying myself and gathering a last bit of courage. Then I closed my eyes and spread my legs, exposing my pussy to my rapt audience of three. My hands stoked my inner thighs, slowly working their way upward. With one hand, I spread my pussy lips open. With the other, I began slowly rubbing my clit.

The thought of being watched spurred me on, and I soon slipped a finger inside my slit, working it in and out, spreading my legs further, giving them all a clear view of my dripping cunt. I had shaved before the trip, and my pussy was totally bare.

After a few moments, I summoned the courage to open my eyes and gauge the reaction to my impromptu performance. Bob was stroking his cock, Carol fingering her pussy. I looked to Keith, and saw that he was sitting on the side of the tub, his erection standing stiff, his hand stroking fast and hard. I slid a second finger into my pussy and moaned with satisfaction. I don't know that I had ever been so turned on in my life. After a few moments, I began to pump my fingers faster and deeper, my gaze moving from Bob and Carol to Keith.

I lowered myself onto my back, my legs spread wide. My right hand continued to rub my pussy, as my left hand began to trace a line down from my pussy to my asshole. I gathered some of my juices on my middle finger and began to rub my rosebud in slow circles, gradually increasing the pressure, until my ass relaxed and allowed my finger entrance.

I felt my orgasm rising, and I began to moan softly. My cunt spasmed around my thrusting fingers, and I groaned as I came. I forced my eyes open to see Carol kneeling in front of Bob, his cum shooting over her naked body. "I want you to cum on me too," I begged Keith. Happy to comply, he stood, came close to me, and looked deep into my eyes as he stroked his cock faster and faster. "Cum for me, baby," I said softly. Hearing that, Keith couldn't hold back, and I felt his hot load splashing over my tits, running down over my stomach. I rubbed my hand over my just-decorated flesh and raised a finger to my mouth, tasting Keith, mingled with my own juices.

After a moment, we looked up and saw Bob and Carol walking quietly back to their cottage, his arm around her shoulders. Bob waved and said quietly, "See you tomorrow."