Across the Bridge Pt. 02

Story Info
Body painting leads to wild times in Key West.
3.5k words
4.54
9.8k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Part 1 of the story, my husband Keith and I arrived in Key West for a long-awaited vacation. A soak our B&B's hot tub led to a bit of exciting mutual exhibitionism with another couple staying there. The action resumes as we continue to explore our options in Key West.

***

The next morning at breakfast, Keith broached the subject. We had slept late, showered, and headed out to find some brunch at one of the many outdoor cafes. Nothing had been said yet, and as we finished off our eggs benedict, another carafe of mimosas arrived at the table. We sat quietly, enjoying the tropical breeze as we looked up and down Duval St.

"So, quite a night," Keith said, the corners of his mouth turning up slightly.

"That's an understatement," I replied. "I don't know what came over me, I just - "

"Please," Keith said, "don't apologize. That was one of the greatest nights of my life. I wanted to thank you for indulging me. You make me very happy."

Inwardly, I sighed with relief. At least it seemed that the conversation wouldn't be too awkward. And from Keith's perspective, what wasn't to like? He had talked me into taking off my bikini in front of another couple and then watched me masturbate for an audience. But I still wondered what had set me off. It wasn't just the wine. I had been much drunker than that and had never even contemplated the things that I had done the previous night. What was it?

"I'm glad. I always want to make you happy. I just don't want you to think any less of me."

"Are you kidding? If anything, I think more of you. It was so exciting to see you cut loose and lose all of your inhibitions. You were a totally sexual creature." He was talking faster, the memories no doubt arousing him and, it seemed, making him more forward than usual. We had always been able to talk about sex, but this seemed to represent new turf.

"Well, truth to tell, I feel a bit embarrassed. Between us, I don't consider anything totally off-limits, but involving other people... Well, I just don't know."

"I have never seen you so aroused," Keith said softly. "I have never seen you experience so much pleasure. And that is incredibly exciting to me. I want you to be satisfied, I want you to pursue whatever makes you feel good." He paused and smiled. "And it's not like there aren't some benefits on my side."

I paused and looked away, watching the fronds on the palm trees waving slowly. The thought of crossing a sexual threshold was exciting, and I could feel a bit of dampness creeping between my legs as I replayed moments from our poolside adventure in my mind.

"What about this?" Keith asked after a moment. "We're here for a week. We don't know anyone here. We're anonymous. We already have a head start, so why not spend the rest of our time here exploring? The point of the trip was to spend time together and totally relax, with no obligations or deadlines distracting either of us. Let's enjoy the freedom. It might be fun. And we might learn a thing or two. If there's anything you don't like or don't feel comfortable with, don't do it. But whatever you might like to try, I won't object. Look at it as an incredible opportunity. We've opened the door, so let's walk through it."

I didn't say anything for a moment. What else did he have in mind? I considered a number of possibilities, immediately crossing several off my mental list. But some of the options seemed quite tantalizing. Nothing ventured, and all that.

"OK," I said at last. "I must confess that last night flipped some sort of switch. But I don't want to do anything stupid, or anything that I would seriously regret later. Most importantly, I don't want to damage our relationship."

"It won't," Keith said quickly. "If anything, I think this will strengthen it, so long as we make sure that we are both comfortable with whatever we do."

I raised my eyebrows and said, "Deal. I would be less than honest if I said I didn't want to continue down this road. But let's take it slowly."

Keith raised his glass, and we toasted our vacation conspiracy.

***

We spent the afternoon strolling down Duval, checking out the stores and galleries. It seemed like we were back in what, for us, was normal vacation mode. We bought some souvenirs, stopped periodically to cool off with a frozen margarita, and luxuriated in the fact that we had nothing to do except enjoy ourselves.

The only reference to our previous discussion came when we walked past the Garden of Eden bar. Keith waggled his eyebrows, and I said, "Not today, big fella. Maybe by the end of the week." I wasn't quite ready to be naked in a bar in broad daylight, but the idea was beginning to grow on me. My inner exhibitionist had been released last night, and what had previously seemed out of the question was now a "maybe."

After a while, the shops and bars all started to run together, so we headed over to Mallory Square, an area near the waterfront that hosted a variety of vendors, street performers, and Key West eccentrics. While strolling down a row of vendor booths, we came upon one advertising body painting.

"That could be fun," Keith said.

The proprietor had dozens of photos of his handiwork displayed on a large piece of poster board. There were examples of whimsical face painting - cat nose and whiskers, that sort of thing - but some of the pictures featured creations painted elsewhere on the body. There was Wonder Woman, Princess Leia in her gold bikini, and other designs of a more abstract nature. But in all cases, the women were topless, their "tops" painted on their bare skin.

"Hi, folks," said the man in the booth. He was around 30, with a long pony tail. He smiled encouragingly. "I'm Brian. What can I paint for you?"

"I'm still thinking about it," I replied. "Could you paint something that looks like a bikini top? No comic book outfits, maybe something with a floral pattern?"

"Sure," he said. "Do it all the time."

"And from a distance, it will look like I'm actually wearing something?"

"Absolutely. And if I do my job well, from a few feet away, no one will be the wiser."

I mulled it over for a moment. Showing my body to the couple in the pool the previous night had been one of the most exciting sexual experiences of my life. So the idea of walking down the street topless, with people not necessarily knowing that they were looking at my bare breasts, was intriguing. Sort of like having my cake and eating it too. I could feel the excitement welling up within me.

Brian finally spoke. "If you don't like it, no charge. Besides, I always enjoy painting first-timers."

"Done," I said, and he ushered us into his booth. He motioned for me to step behind a screen. "This will give you a bit of privacy," he explained. I smiled inwardly, considering the irony of his statement. Still, it was a thoughtful gesture.

I pulled my t-shirt over my head and tossed it onto a chair. Reaching back, I unhooked my bra and let it slide off. I was standing in front of a stranger, wearing only a pair of tennis shorts. It was scary, but also thrilling. I could feel my pussy beginning to twitch. My nipples were hard, my excitement obvious.

"I'm going to use a combination of airbrush and paint brush," Brain said. "That's going to give us the best results. But I will need to touch you occasionally. Is that OK?" he asked, looking at me, then Keith.

"In for a penny, in for a pound," I said. "Let's go."

I closed my eyes as he began to work. He began by outlining my "bikini top" with a paint brush. I flinched involuntarily when he cupped my breast to paint the underside, but after I gave him a smile, he continued his work. It wasn't exactly sexual contact, but it was exciting, feeling another man's hands on my tits.

Soon enough, Brian had finished his work, and he motioned for me to turn around and look into a full-length mirror. He was a master. From a few feet away, it appeared I was wearing a bikini top with my white shorts, which is not an unusual look in Key West. But if one were to examine the situation a bit more closely, from very close range, it would become apparent that the only thing covering my breasts was a thin coat of paint.

"What do you think, Honey," I asked, turning toward Keith, who had been silent during the painting session.

His eyes were bright, and a big sloppy grin was spread across his face. "Incredible," he said. "Just incredible." Keith reached for his wallet, and I imagine that he considered this among the best $50 he had ever spent.

"Then let's go," I said, thanking Brian on our way out of the booth. If I thought about it too long, my courage might fail me, so I set out for Duval St., with my husband doing his best to catch up.

"Slow down," Keith said," there's no hurry."

"I don't want to give anyone too good a look," I explained. "If I keep moving, they might wonder what they just saw, but they won't be sure."

After a few blocks of purposeful striding, I began to feel the heat, causing me to reduce my pace. It didn't appear that anyone was staring at me. I told myself that people in Key West had seen much wilder things, that I needed to get over myself. So Keith and I fell into a leisurely stroll, joining the rest of the tourists as they shuffled down the main drag. I didn't feel like going into a shop - that was still a bit much for me. But by then I felt OK on the street, enjoying the sensation of the warm sun shining down on my breasts.

After a few more minutes, I realized that, while there were no gawkers, there were a few guys checking me out. They were, for the most part, relatively subtle, as men tend to be when they are getting an eyeful but don't want to let on. I started smiling at the guys who seemed the most interested, which seemed to give them permission to look a bit more closely. As they passed by me, I could see their eyes open wide as they figured out that my "top" was nothing more than a thin coat of paint. I glanced over at Keith, and I was glad to see that he was playing it cool, pretending to take in the sights, occasionally glancing over to see how I was doing.

I could feel the wetness between my legs, as I became increasingly comfortable interacting with more of the men - and some women - who were giving me a thorough once-over. It was like the previous night, a heat rising within me as I gave in to the thrill that I felt, knowing that multiple pairs of eyes were fixed on my breasts, swinging gently as I strolled down the street, naked to the waist. I felt sexy, empowered, and excited.

"Let's make a slight detour," I said to Keith, turning down a narrow alley between two buildings. Though we were no more than 20 feet from the busy sidewalk, it seemed like we were alone. No one looked our way, their attention focused on the continuous party in progress up and down the street. I took this as my opportunity, reaching down to unbutton my shorts.

I looked up and locked eyes with Keith. "If you finger me, I can cum right now."

He needed no encouragement, reaching down between my legs to lower the zipper. As his left hand slid around to my lower back, his other hand pushed into my panties, and I felt his middle finger rubbing my clit. "I'm ready," I said hoarsely, "I want your fingers in me."

A finger slipped easily between my lips, and I felt a delicious pressure on my g-spot, as Keith worked his finger in and out of my pussy. He quickly added a second finger, and I gasped as he increased the speed of his thrusts, pushing hard into me. My cunt was soaked, and I spread my legs further, allowing him complete access to my pussy. Soon, a third finger joined the other two, stretching me wide open. I looked to my left, seeing people moving along the street, none of them having any idea what was going on just a few feet away.

It happened suddenly. I came fast and hard, with my husband's fingers pumping into me, as people walked past, oblivious to my orgasm. I was glad for the relief, but it came too fast. I had no time to truly savor the experience. But I knew what to do.

"Let's go back to the hotel," I whispered.

***

After a quick shower to rinse off the body paint, I fell into the bed, still coming down from my finger fucking, exulting in a dreamy languor.

Once a few moments had passed, I opened my eyes to see Keith standing naked in the door to the bedroom. "Baby, that was the hottest thing I have ever --"

I raised my finger to shush him.

"Come fuck me," I said. Not exactly a command, but loud and clear.

Keith knelt between my spread legs and lowered his head. I wanted his cock inside me, but I didn't want to give up the opportunity for his to worship my pussy. I felt the tip of his tongue sliding up between my lips, completing its journey with a flick at the top. He kept doing it, nice and slow.

My hands began to run over my breasts, and I pinched my nipples as Keith continued to tease me with the tip of his tongue. "Faster," I said. Keith increased the pace, his tongue fluttering over my clit. I cried out and came hard, as a feeling of pure release swept through my body. I convulsed and thrashed, as Keith held my hips firmly in his hands, now working his tongue at a furious pace.

At some point, my involuntary writhing slowed, and I looked down to see Keith sitting up, grinning at me, with my juices covering his face. "Baby, you are incredible," he said softly, lying down beside me. He kissed my deeply, and I could taste my pussy on his lips. I glanced over to see that he hadn't cum, his cock standing straight upright.

I reached over and began stroking him, a generous amount of precum lubricating his cock and aiding in my ministrations. "That's OK," he said. "We can pick this up later. I don't want to be greedy." I could hear the smile in his voice.

I chuckled softly. "Oh, no, buster, you're not getting out of this one. I said I wanted you to fuck me. I love it when you eat my pussy, and that was so good. But I want that hard cock inside me." I had already cum more times in the past 24 hours than in the previous month, but I was insatiable, wanting more. Maybe I thought that it was all an aberration, something that might never happen again.

I turned my head and looked into my husband's eyes. "Fuck me, Keith. Fuck me now, and fuck me hard." Who was this person who had taken over my body and my mind? Was it just vacation sex? I realized that it was something more, maybe the unlocking of something that had always been inside me. But now was not the time for analysis. Now was the time for action.

Rolling over onto my stomach, I could feel Keith's eyes on my naked body. I began to softly grind my pussy into the mattress, giving some small relief to the need that was once again building inside me. I smiled inwardly, realizing that the old principle of "equal and opposite reaction" meant that I was also wiggling my ass, which must have pleased Keith to no end, based on his earlier reaction to my bikini and the view of my ass cheeks that it presented.

Pushing my knees under my body, I raised my ass in the air, keeping my head down on the pillow. Keith needed no further encouragement, and he moved behind me, stroking his hands over my hips, my legs, and my ass. He wasn't exactly tentative, but he touched me gently, not wanting to upset the delicate sexual breakthrough that we had achieved. I felt his lips on my ass, softly kissing my cheeks. I gave a satisfied moan to let him know that I was loving his kind attentions.

His hands came to rest on my ass, one on each cheek, and his gently parted them, sliding his tongue into the opening, slowly dragging the tip over my asshole. I shivered with pleasure and delight. We sometimes engaged in a bit of ass play, but it had been a long time, and it was certainly not a regular part of our lovemaking repertoire. But on this trip, anything was possible, or so it seemed.

I pushed back against him, as his tongue traversed the delicate skin between my cheeks. He would linger over my asshole, lapping at it for a moment, then stiffening his tongue and drawing slow circles over my most intimate place. I felt wanton and dirty. Dirty in the best possible way, giving in completely to pleasure and wanting more of the ecstasy that I had already felt so many times since arriving in Key West.

Looking over my shoulder, I said, "I love that, it feels so good. And you're such a naughty man. But now I want you to fuck me." Our eyes connected, and we both smiled widely. Never had I felt so close to him.

Keith was on his knees behind me, his cock in his hand, guiding the head back and forth between my swollen pussy lips. He gradually increased the pressure of his motions, and soon his cock slid inside, so perfect, so smooth. He paused, and we luxuriated in the feeling of my cunt finally sheathing his cock. It was intimate and, yes, lovely. But I didn't want to make nice, sweet love. I wanted to be fucked.

With his cock buried deep inside me, I began to grand my ass against his body, creating a delicious friction, forcing every possible bit of Keith's cock into my pussy. I felt him pull out slightly, then press back in. With each cycle of motion, he increased the length of his thrusts, until he was driving into me like a piston, withdrawing all but the head and then slamming the length of his cock into me, filling the room with the glorious sound of sex.

He paused, and I wondered why. Then I felt a finger rubbing my pussy. After a moment, I felt the same finger, slick with my juices, massaging my asshole. I gasped involuntarily, and the rubbing stopped. I realized that Keith was afraid that I would object to this unexpected addition to the proceedings, and I quickly whispered, "Oh yes, please."

Now confident of my desire, Keith began circling my ass with his finger, adding some of his own saliva to my pussy juices. He pressed his finger firmly in place, waiting. Then, almost as if I had willed it, my ass relaxed and opened to him, his finger sliding inside so smoothly, so easily. I thought of my performance the previous night. Over the years, I had sometimes touched my ass while masturbating, and it was only an occasional variation. But just hours ago, I had been rubbing my clit and fingering my ass in front of my husband and two strangers. The feelings from that moment returned, and I pushed back against Keith's finger, driving it deep inside me. I moved my bottom back and forth to encourage him, and soon he was pumping his finger into my ass, in rhythm with the thrusts from his cock into my pussy. I felt so slutty, being fucked in both holes, but I loved it. I was what I wanted, it was what I needed.

Keith began to pump harder, faster. I could hear him moaning, in an almost animalistic fashion. At that moment, there was nothing but us in our universe, nothing to do but satisfy our desires. I could feel my orgasm approaching, but I tried to wait, tried to prolong the exquisite pleasure.

That didn't last long, as I heard Keith cry out, and, an instant later, felt him shoot cum into my pussy. His release gave me permission, and I let go, our orgasms joined together seamlessly. It had already been quite a day, but I had a feeling that it was far from over.

***