All Comments on 'Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 07'

by welove2nudebeaches

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

You think Pete is a Dom. Ha. He's an idiot. A total moron. Plus, he's really a weak, pathetic, cuck. He allows absolutely anyone to control his so-called submissive slut. Including those original 4 fuckwits. That is NOT what a real Dom would allow for his submissive. Particularly just as they are starting out.

The story doesn't make sense. She allows all those photos, including using her real name and gets off at the 4 guys "outing" her to her close friends, family and work collegues. Indulges in scat play and fucktard husband gets off on it. Then she's worried cause idiot boy uses her real name and allows photos in the sex shop.

Her whole reputation is going to be ruined... and she's ok with that. The story gets more ridiculous each chapter. I'm out. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it. Keep going

golfislifegolfislifeover 2 years ago

Great job, the writing flows wonderfully and is very easy to follow and your attention to detail is impressive.

I can't wait to read more but the wait is killing me.

Keep up the great work and please don't keep your fans waiting long between chapters !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwelove2nudebeaches@welove2nudebeaches
Just started publishing, but have been writing for a while. With the positive feedback, I'll start cranking out stories. I have ADHD, so stories will come in spurts. Been married for 23 years to a beautiful wife, who enjoys episodes of submission and exhibitionism with me (and...