Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 07

Story Info
Michelle adds some accessories and buys some clothes.
15.5k words
4.75
7.3k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter is a little bit longer, but sets the stage for the birthday party. Thanks for being patient as I write and juggle commitments. I'd expect a chapter every week or two. Lots to come, stay patient!

As always, I love to hear comments and get votes, both good and bad. Next chapter will have more action. Hope you enjoy!

Pete and Michelle had finished breakfast by Friday at 11. That meant that she still had 59 hours to go of being a slave. But really, she only had 2 hours to go until she again saw the four men she had given her body to for the weekend. Since she had last seen them, she had solidified in her mind that not only was she going to finish out the weekend and fulfill her commitment, but she was also 99% that she wanted this lifestyle of submission to be a way of life for her.

She was going to trust that she and Pete would figure out how to work out the details of their arrangement, and that Pete would grow into the role of being Dom and husband. He had shown lots of promise this morning at the diner. She thought to herself,What an awesome thing it would be to give herself to someone who knew all of her buttons, all of her hang-ups, all of her vulnerabilities, and how to take advantage of them, but who also loved her, and would be her dom for her sake, not just his sadistic tendencies. But it was also delicious, in this state of mind, at least, that he did have an axe to grind with how bitchy she had been as his wife.

Putting her mind back on this weekend, there were only two decisions left for her to make. She needed to make out two lists for Jim as he planned her ultimate humiliation, and she needed to decide which list he would use. As they were driving -- Michelle did not know where -- Pete had told her to start working on the lists for Jim.

Jim's instructions had been for list one to be a life-ruining list; people who, if they saw what Michelle was doing this weekend, would never be able to relate to her the same. This was a list for ultimate humiliation. That list was to include 2 close friends, 2 neighbors, 2 co-workers, 2 family members, and 2 others which Jim had not specified.

His instructions for list two were to include more casual acquaintances. The only people he had mentioned that had to be on this list were some of Pete's friends, but she assumed this could mean the lawn boy or people who she knew from the community. This list would be easier to make, because the stakes were not so high; but Michelle was toying with an idea.

"Sir," she spoke up, indicating that she wanted Pete to fill the role of Dom in his answer. "I'm thinking a naughty thought about these lists."

"Do tell," Pete responded.

"Well, what if I denied myself the capacity to go to list two by not even giving him a list two?"

"You mean only giving Jim the list with family members and co-workers and friends? Michelle, that's not a good option."

"Why not?" she demanded.

"Well first, I know that you think that this sexual high you're experiencing is going to last, but I believe you are underestimating what these guys are going to put you through this weekend. If the going gets tough, and you need to lessen the blow with Jim, you need to have the second list available.

"And second, I know the idea of complete release from your social and familial obligations sounds appealing, with all the sexual highs you've already experienced, but you won't be able to undo this thing on Sunday night. It will be permanently etched in the minds of the people who are watching, and maybe participating."

"Ok," said Michelle. But inside, that thought inspired another scenario.What if I like this so much that I want Jim to invite both lists? It was fun thinking about the second list anyway, so she worked on that. She added the lawn boy, Jack, who had just graduated from high school, and was the heartthrob for many of the "cougars" in the neighborhood, including herself. She added two female acquaintances that she knew from her gym, who loved to talk smack about their sexual conquests. She'd show them!

Fulfilling Jim's request, she added three of Pete's friends, James, Marcus, and Andrew, who Pete had gone to high school with, and who she thought would be cool with what they might see. She also reasoned that if she handled it right, she could make Pete look like the luckiest man of that group. She wanted that for her husband.

She added her golf instructor, Mary, and then 3 guys from her cycling club, who she thought had been lusting for her. Finally, with a wicked and twisted thought in her mind, she added James, the guy who had given her the magazine when she was so young and had opened her up to the kinky side of sex. To get to him, she would also need to invite his sister Joy, Michelle's best friend from her teenage years. Both James and Joy, despite their casual upbringing, had become fairly conservative, high-brow people. To be able to say that this was all James' fault would be especially delicious.

List two complete, she got to work on list one, which was going to be difficult. This was family members, co-workers, and people close to her. She shivered as she thought about the humiliation she would feel from these folks seeing whatever the guys had planned. If they showed any of the stuff from last night or this morning, it would be the end of "Old Michelle," whatever that meant.

Rather than dwelling on it, she just wrote the names down according to Jim's instructions. Both of her parents, Rick and Maggie were added. Her brother, Jeremy was added. She was blushing deeply and nearly hyperventilating at the thought of them seeing what was being planned for her. Then she added her boss, Claire, who had a very similar personality to her.Well, the Old Michelle, She added her two assistants, Mark and Stacey, both of whom she rode hard, trying to give them the same training she had received. She could feel her skin on fire with blush at writing them down. What kinds of things would they do in the future if they were there on Sunday night?

She added one spouse from each house that surrounded hers: Chris from across the street, who was in his 50's; Abigail from the house to her right, who was an up-and-coming lawyer; and Paul, from the house to her left, a building contractor. And then finally, she added her best friend Renata, who she had known since college. Renata knew all of Michelle's friends, past and present, and while she had always had Michelle's back, she was a bit of a gossip.

She felt the heat in her body rising and felt her heart racing when she re-examined this list. These were people who, depending on their reaction, could completely alter her future life as a person. Her parents and Jeremy could disown her or try to get her into counseling to erase this part of her. They could even disavow her marriage to Pete. That was bad enough. But also on this list were people who could make work miserable for her, or who could ruin her career. On this list were neighbors who she could never hide from. On this list was a friend who knew all of her friends.

Michelle realized that to go forward with giving this list to Jim, one of two things would happen. Either New Michelle would be out and in the open, and she would be left to live with the consequences of their reactions. That was especially true if on Sunday night she performed any of the acts she had already done, and if she did them willingly, calling herself a slut or making a confession or pledge of sluthood (what a naughty thought). Or alternately, if they shamed her enough, they might force the New Michelle so far deep into her psyche she would never have adventurous sex again. Both of those possibilities put a pit in her stomach unlike any she had ever felt.

She knew in her head that she needed to time to process all of this. Far more time than she was likely to have. This was big stuff, heavy stuff. Stuff that should not be decided when high with sexual arousal. She knew this because her instinct, thinking sexually, was to ignore Pete's direction and just send the first list over to Jim to seal her fate as a slut. But there was enough of Old Michelle stirring to hold her back.

She read off both lists to Pete. He whistled, then asked, "Michelle, are you sure you want to send these over to Jim? I mean, are you thinking of the implications that will come from either of these lists being invited to your humiliation?"

"I'm not sure. I have a pit in my stomach over seeing those names written down and what might go down on Sunday night. It makes me nervous as hell. But..." she trailed off.

"But what?"

"Have you ever done something that you knew in your head was probably stupid, but you just had a sense it would be OK?"

Pete thought for a second. "Yeah"

"When?"

"When I first asked you out on a date," he said, reminiscing. "I watched you at that frat party back in college. I must have watched you for a half hour. You were so wholesome and sexy and smart and confident. I kept telling myself I was stupid to try and ask you out. You were out of my league." He looked at her, then back at the road. "But I knew that somehow it was going to be OK, so I went up and asked you out."

"I love it when you tell that story," she said. "You don't realize it, but you were a looker, too. I was flattered to have the attention of a hot guy."

"But I wasn't hot like you."

"I bet you're having second thoughts now, though," she said. "I bet when you asked me out you couldn't possibly imagine what is going on now."

"You're right about that second part. I would have never imagined," he said with a smile. "But I don't have second thoughts about it. I'm glad I took that risk."

"See? That's what I'm thinking about this. I love my career and what I do. I love my family, and my neighbors. They are all good people. But they all have me locked into a lifestyle that can be so stifling. You always have to do what is expected of you, what is 'normal.' And maybe I'm just not normal. And I think that for the first time, I'm OK with not being normal.

"Somehow it just feels to me like taking this risk is worth it. The stakes are high, I know, but I just feel the need to not only discover the real me, but to let that person out. If my family disowns me but I am the real me, that's OK, because I have you and we're in this together. If I lose my job, you make more than enough to make ends meet, and I can always figure something out for work. If my neighbors reject me, well we were already thinking about downsizing with the kids gone anyway."

Pete was taking all this in. He bought the part about the neighbors. They had thought about putting their house up for sale. He bought the part about the career. She was a mid-level accountant and could go do that somewhere else if she wanted to. And she was right. Financially, they were set, probably for life, if they wanted to be. It was the family part that worried him. The expected negative reaction from them would be a bigger blow than she was letting on. But she seemed so forceful in her argument, he felt it best not to push.

"OK," he said. "Go on and send them over to me, and I'll get them to Jim."

She did, and then looked around. "Where are we?"

They were in a parking lot, parked under a sign that simply read "Adult Toys and Lingerie."

Pete asked, "Do you remember you told me that there was something missing in your attire? Your suggestion?"

"The collar?" she asked excitedly.

"Yep."

She excitedly started to look in the car for something to wear into the shop, but she was stopped by Pete's hand holding her.

"You stay here and let me scope out the place to see if they have what we want."

"But I want to go and check it out. I've never been in a place like this."

"Just stay here, just like you are, and I'll be back. That's an order."

"Yes, Sir." She said defeatedly.

Pete got out of the car and crossed over to the store. It was not in a private location. Rather, it was located on a busy street, and between the store and the street was just a sidewalk. Pete had not known this when he hatched his idea, but he decided to stick with his plan. He reasoned that part of being a slave was that you still had to do things when you were coming down from a sexual high. You couldn't live life just having orgasm after orgasm, right?

He opened the door and was surprised to find that it was not dark. Instead, it was well lit, even bright. It was a clean, well-kept store even though the items for sale were not for much public consumption. He could see a wall for dildos, just to the left of the door, and along the opposite wall, lots of bdsm gear, where they would be going. In between, there were aisles with special toys and gadgets for kink, a couple of aisles of clothing, and along the back wall, he saw some expensive looking toys that he decided they would have to look at.

To the right of the entry door there was the counter. There was just one attendant at the counter, and she was a sight to see. She was in her early 20's, Pete guessed, and she looked like sex from top to bottom. Pete guessed that she was maybe about 5'5", a little bit taller than Michelle. She had olive skin with a healthy tan that nearly glowed. Her light brown hair was long, hanging down to mid-back in waves. She was wearing a crop top that complimented her d-cup breasts well. It was a long sleeve shirt, that from the front went down from the shoulders to a spot about an inch or two above her pierced belly button. It hung loose, because there was absolutely no back to the shirt, with the exception of gold chains that came up to the shirt's collar in back and prevented the shirt from falling off.

She was wearing cut off shorts that showed the underside of her cheeks, exhibited a fit, pert ass. She turned around, and Pete could see in her blue eyes the sexual confidence that exuded from her. But it wasn't just her appearance that struck him, it was her confidence. She was working in a sex shop, and she looked like there was nothing she couldn't handle, nothing she hadn't seen, and maybe nothing she hadn't done.

He approached her, and her smile helped his confidence.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Nothing," said Pete. "I just had a question."

"OK, shoot," she offered.

"Well, I'm not sure how to ask this, but my wife is in the car, and I was wondering if I could bring her in here?"

"Well, I'm in here, so women are allowed..." she said with a smile. "We like sex, too."

Pete replied sheepishly. "Oh, yes, that I know very well."

"Is there something else I should know about your wife?"

"Well, we are sort of new to the dominant/submissive thing, and right now she's naked in the car. I'd like to bring her in here that way as my slave."

The clerk thought for a second. "Hey, I'm all for dominant submissive stuff. I am a switch, and can be both, depending on the circumstances. But I can't just let anyone that wants to do something like that, just do it. I mean, is she a willing participant? (Pete nodded) Is this consensual? (Pete nodded) Are you going to buy something? (Pete nodded) Because, I'd say no way if you're just coming in and looking around. But if you're going to buy something, and she tells me that she's a submissive, then I'd be OK with it. But if you get arrested, it's on you. I'll tell the police I told you not to do it. Isn't that right, Chuck?"

"Yep," Pete heard, turning to his left. He saw a man approaching that made him feel small. Pete was a tall guy, and didn't look up to many people, but this guy must have been 6'7". And he was all muscle. Pete's face filled with fear.

The clerk noticed and quickly diffused the fear. "Don't worry, outside of sex, Chuck is a big teddy bear, and he's just a customer, but a girl has to cover her bases. As long as she says she is in here willingly, and no one calls the cops, it will be OK."

"Ok" said Pete, still hesitating a little bit. He noticed this timidity and realized that part of being a dom was being confident in situations like this. He regained his confidence. "I assume you have collars for submissives?"

"Yes, we do," the clerk said.

"That's primarily what we're here for."

"Well, then, that's OK. Bring her in, but you're on your own."

Pete looked around, and saw that, with it being early lunch time, there were about 7-8 guys milling around, including Chuck. None were as big or intimidating as him; they were all what you'd expect from an adult video store this time of day. They were businessmen or jobless fellows that looked like normal, average Joe's.Perfect, thought Pete.

"Thank you. What's your name?" he asked the clerk.

"You can call me D."

"D. Thank you. I'll be right back."

With that, Pete headed out to the car.

Michelle had been waiting patiently but nervously. Her interaction with Pete meant that she was to stay naked for the moment. She had wondered if that meant he was going to buy her collar at the store and bring it to her, but he was clearly empty-handed. And rather than walking to the driver's side door, he was walking to her side.

He opened the door, and in an authoritative voice, said, "Let's go."

"Like this? I can't, Pete. We're right next to the road!"

"You may call me Sir now, and yes you can. These cars are going too fast to get you in trouble. And you love being seen. You love being vulnerable."

She felt her heartrate quicken and knew that he was right; she did want to be seen. But for some reason, she wanted to test his willpower to be master.

"Pete, I'm your wife. I'm going to be naked the rest of the weekend, practically. Can't I just have a break for a little while?"

"First of all, no, you can't have a break. You're a slave for the whole weekend. And you're my slave, too. Not just those four guys. Slaves do what they're told, because that's what they want, whether it makes them feel comfortable. Second, you're going to be naked for most of the rest of your life with me, so you might as well get used to doing it in awkward situations."

Her eyes got wide with Pete's authority, and what he was implying. Naked for most of the rest of my life? That caused her to gulp. But even with that tall promise, intimidating as it was, she liked this side of Pete. She liked him speaking up about the lists she had made earlier. She liked him telling her not to put on clothes a few minutes ago. And she liked him overcoming her objections. And right now, even with the sexual high waning for a second, she liked the idea of being naked most of the rest of her life. He had been hinting at this since last night. Their kids were out of the house, so why not?

"Yes, sir," she said, a definite thrill in her voice at calling her husband "sir," and him having earned it. "I like it when you're in charge."

She turned her body and stood up, getting out of the car, and before she could think about her vulnerability, Pete had closed the door and locked it with the car remote. There was nothing she could do about her nudity or her exposure to the cars driving by. The helplessness and anxiety she felt about this situation began its steady march from her brain to her pussy.

Then she heard a car honk its horn. Her instinct was to hide behind Pete, so she did that, just reacting, not thinking.

"The New Michelle is not afraid of being caught naked," Pete said. "In fact, she finds this embarrassment invigorating, arousing." As he said this, he pulled out from behind him, so he was no longer a shield. There were more honks from cars. Michelle could feel her heartbeat increasing.

"As you walk into this store, you will walk as if it was perfectly normal. Hold my hand and stay one step behind me, and when we get to the door, you will clasp your hands behind your head. Understood?"

"Yes, sir," Michelle responded, wanting to get into the shop as fast as possible.