Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Pete said. "Let's go. Don't turn back, don't flinch at honked horns, just walk behind me. Be proud of that ass!" And with that he turned and holding her hand, led the way to the store.

Michelle heard honks, cars slowing down, and even heard a car yell something from an open window, but she was so focused, she had no idea what was said. She was a step behind Pete the whole way, and repeating the mantra under her breath, "I want to be seen; I want to be seen; I want to be seen

They arrived at the door, and Michelle, still incredibly nervous, put her hands behind her head without Pete reminding her. Pete opened it, and led the way in, Michelle trailing. Michelle was relieved, as Pete had been, that the store looked clean. It was unnerving how bright it was. There was no hiding in here. She felt her nipples harden at the thought. She was taking in the store, as Pete had done, when she heard a voice from her right.

"Is this your slave?" It was D. Michelle, having seen D, now saw other people. She saw the customers from the store, and she saw that they were all staring at her. She blushed and subverting the urge to cover her breasts and her pussy, pushed her chest out. It came almost naturally, with little hesitation.

"Yes," she heard Pete say. "This is the first day of her living as a slave, so we have some items to purchase. You mentioned that you have slave collars?"

"Yes, we do," said D. "They are along the far wall, near the end."

"Thank you. Come along, Michelle," Pete said.

As they walked, Michelle was very conscious of the stares she was receiving from these men, who didn't seem to know what to do with a naked lady. It was funny to her that there were videos and pictures of naked ladies were all around the store, but a real, live, nude lady stumped them. As they walked, she noticed an entire aisle for slutwear. She saw all of the dildos along the wall. She had a feeling that they would be visiting this store, or others like it, again.

But two thoughts occupied her mind. The first was that she wasn't sure about Pete calling her by her real name in front of all these people. All it would take was a connection between a picture that someone took and her first name, and they might be able to track her down. She reasoned that it wasn't any different than last night, when men had videoed her doing way more than walking naked in a store, using her first name, but last night she was in the heat of the moment, and wasn't thinking properly. Now, when she wasn't riding a sexual high, she wasn't sure she was ready for that, although with Jim's plans for Sunday night, it might be mute.

The second thought she had was what Pete had just said.This is the first day of her living as a slave. Just like a few minutes ago when he had told her that she would be naked for most of the rest of her life, the thought excited her and scared her, all at the same time. She wasn't sure what to make of it. She knew that right now, in the middle of the sexuality of the weekend, she loved the idea. But, as Pete had said outside, working through those moments when she wasn't on a sexual high, was a thought that began to gnaw at her. What if Pete made a demand of her that was beyond what she wanted, and she wasn't in the mood for being bossed around? What would happen then?

She was pulled out of her thoughts when she looked up and saw Pete talking to the biggest man she had ever seen in person. He wasn't an Adonis. He didn't have the face of an angel, but he was built, and at least 5 inches taller than Pete. He was wearing a short-sleeved polo whose sleeves were straining at his biceps. He had on khaki slacks that did nothing to hide his huge thighs. She was mesmerized, her eyes big.

"Honey, this is Chuck," Pete said, amused at the look on his wife's face.

"Nice to meet you," Michelle stammered, and then without thinking, she blurted out, "Jesus, you're huge!"

"In more ways than one," was Chuck's quick reply.

This deepened Michelle's blush, and she looked down.

"Chuck is a regular here, and he is going to show us where the collars are," Pete said.

"Hey, no problem. You are one hot looking wife. To be comfortable as a submissive is a real treat, both to yourself, and to your husband." Then looking at Pete, he said, "I am a bull. Do you know what that is?"

"I do," Pete said.

"Well, I'm very comfortable being a dom, so if you ever need help or advice about how to do this master/slave thing, give me a call," he said, handing Pete a card. Pete handed him a card in return. "I'll let you pay for my advice with her body," he said with a smile, pointing to Michelle. "Nice to meet you sweetheart." And then he walked away.

Michelle noticed Pete stuff the card in his pocket and start looking at the collars. She decided that the collar was Pete's choice, unless he picked something too weird or restrictive. Leaving him to look around, she went back to looking around the store, taking in how surreal it all felt; to be naked, hands behind head, in a place of business, and to be comfortable with it.Who would have ever thought I'd be doing this? Then she noticed that at least one of the guys in the store was taking pictures.

Michelle leaned in and told Pete about it, but he didn't seem concerned.

"Pete, you are using my real name," she said under her breath. "You are exchanging cards with people with our real names, and you are letting people that are not a part of this adventure take my picture. Aren't you a little bit concerned that this will come back to bite us? That someone will post this stuff online? That someone else will connect the dots, and we'll be found out?"

"I'm not concerned in the least," he said. "Michelle, you started this all last night, and didn't do anything when the guys videoed your promise to them. You even told them to use the videos against you if you backed away. And lastly, you put me in charge. So, let me ask a question: Am I in charge?" Pete asked, taking his eyes away from the collars, and staring at her intently.

She didn't answer right away, so he asked her with more force. "Am I in charge?"

She nodded her head, then said, "Yes."

"Yes, sir?"

"Yes, sir."

"Here is the deal. You have to let me be in charge, and not question my decisions for this to work. Being a submissive means that you willingly give away that power, especially when I have made a decision about something. When you constantly question my decisions, or go off script, it not only messes up the dynamic we've agreed to, but it might also put us at real risk. Do you understand?"

Michelle was taken aback by the confidence with which Pete was talking to her. It was authoritative, different from how she had seen him before. She didn't know what to do with it. She could tell that for him, the dominant/submissive thing was not just a game, it was something he was taking seriously. But she had asked him to do it. This was the result of her asking him to be her master moving forward. She nodded her head and said, "Yes. Sir."

"Now, because I am also your husband, I will explain why this is not a big deal. You have begged me 3 times since last night to be your master. And the last time, I accepted. So here is my thinking. Since last night you have had orgasm after orgasm being used. Correct?"

"Yes." Pete noticed her eyes turn downward.

"And many of the thoughts and situations that have led to those orgasms have involved some form of humiliation, some form of exhibitionism, and some form of submission. Correct?"

"Yes." She nodded.

"And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say that you have felt more alive in the last several hours than any other time in your life? And didn't you say that the orgasms you have had have been the best of your life?"

"Yes, and yes." She was looking straight at the floor now.

"Michelle, we are more than financially stable. Most people would say that we are rich. Do you know what celebrities call that kind of stability?"

She shook her head.

"They call it 'fuck you' money. As in, 'if you don't like what I'm doing, what I'm saying, how I'm acting, fuck you.' We have 'fuck you' money, Michelle. So, if one of these guys takes a picture of you and posts it online, and it gets back to your workplace, we can say 'fuck you,' and you can find work somewhere else."

"But I like my work..." Michelle said, her voice trailing off.

"I know you do, but this has been the rub since this whole fantasy became reality. These are real situations with real people, and they will have real reactions and consequences, some of which may change our lives forever. It's not just a fantasy anymore. But your fantasy being turned into real life has led to all of those orgasms and realizations and freedom that you've talked about.

"As for these guys taking pictures of you, if you go through with Jim's plan, they are going to know about you anyway. And I think that there are some interesting possibilities moving forward, if you'll just trust me." She didn't answer, so he went on.

"I know we've said words like this several times this weekend, but you have to decide. Are you going to take the risk that accepting this new role might open you up to adventures you never thought were possible, or are you going to take the risk that shelving it all might throw your life, your newfound sexuality, in jeopardy?"

Michelle thought about this, and Pete could see the gears turning in her mind. He knew what she was thinking, because he was thinking the same thing. When and how does this end? Where are the lines drawn between the different lives that we live? They had always juggled their religious lives, their career lives, and their family lives, but truth be told, they had all been completely separate lives. The people from their workplaces didn't know anything about their church lives. And people from church didn't know how cutthroat their jobs sometimes required them to be. And they had not forced religion on either of their kids, simply out of a reaction to the restrictive upbringing they had endured. The kids were still good with church, but nowhere near as invested as Pete and Michelle had been in their younger years.

As difficult as it was to juggle these different lives, they had gotten used to it, and had found a balance to it. But this weekend added another persona to the three that they each had: the sexual persona. And based on their actions and agreements so far this weekend, the sexual persona would be turning all three of the others upside down. What would that mean? Could it ruin them? Maybe, but wasn't at least a portion of what they were dealing with now the desire to reset, to re-imagine life more authentically, where one persona didn't have to hide from another?

They were in a trance together, looking into each other's eyes. Pete finally broke it. He spoke softly, but firmly. "Michelle, we are here to buy a collar for you. A slave collar. You either trust me to handle this moving forward, or you don't. I know we have lots of decisions to make about our future together after this weekend is over, but your decision now will determine whether we make the dominant/submissive thing a part of that future life or not."

Michelle looked at Pete. She had made up her mind over and over again since last night, and it had turned out better than fine. "Ok. Let's do this. Let's buy the collar. I trust you. You have been nothing but a good husband. You know my idiosyncrasies, and you know that person that I can be. I want to leave repressed Michelle behind, but I don't want to let go of what she accomplished. Do you understand what I'm saying with all that?"

"I understand. Shall we pick out a collar?"

"Yes, sir."

They spent the next few minutes looking at the different collars. Pete seemed to think that one that could be worn permanently would be best, because they were the least conspicuous. "Having it always on will be a reminder in those moments that you forget," he said. That eliminated the outlandish ones with "slut" imprinted in bright lettersCan you imagine going to work with a "slut" sign on? she thought, and it eliminated the thick collars that would get uncomfortable quicklyor would keep my neck from bending I'm giving a blowjob or filing a client's paperwork.

What Pete decided on was an "infinity" collar. This was a tubular collar made of stainless steel, so it would not be easily forgotten, because it was heavy. When Michelle wore it, it looked as if it had been welded shut. But it actually had an invisible locking hinge in it. Most collars like this had a key that was used to unlock it, meaning that Pete would have to keep up with it, or put it on his key ring. Instead, they opted for an upgrade and chose one that had a small combination lock on the back, where the owner/master could customize the letter combination to their preference. On either side of the lock was a removable ring that when attached, allowed for leashes or other restraints to be attached. On the front was another ring that was detachable as well.

When they had chosen the collar, Michelle thought they were done. However, Pete had other ideas. He kept looking along the aisle at some of the accessories that came with the collar. Over the next few minutes, he had chosen a stainless-steel chain leash, and a long metal pole that curved, as if making a "j," that had a tapered ball-end to it. Pete knew it was an anal hook, but Michelle had never seen one before.

Finally, Pete found a selection of words whose letters had been welded together and could fasten on to the front ring of the collar. Michelle watched as Pete tried them on her collar to see how they would look. He tried on the words "slut," "bitch," "slave" and "cunt." With each one, Michelle blushed as Pete put tried it on. It made her feel, in both negative and positive ways, like a piece of meat. He settled on "slut."

With each item -- the leash, the collar, the word, the anal hook -- he had Michelle hold it while he chose the next, letting her identity sink in with each one chosen. Each item embarrassed her a little bit more. She imagined having to wear them all on Sunday night with Jim. The thought made her shudder, and she felt her pussy start leaking down. She had already been aroused, just from Pete's new-found authoritative mannerisms, and became even more so as she had time to think about her nudity in this well-lit store, and the men who were becoming bolder with their camera phones.

When they were finished with that aisle, he looked around, and then led her to the bondage area. There, they chose some high-quality padded cuffs, for both the wrists and the ankles, and some nipple clamps, which of course he tried on her nipples. He tried on traditional alligator clamps but realized that those would slide off too easy. He tried on butterfly clamps, which he liked because any time that you pulled on them, they got tighter. She winced when these were on her nipples, and as soon as he took them off, she could not help but rub her nipples as the blood rushed back to them. He settled on screw clamps, which were completely adjustable for both pain and pleasure.

Again, after this aisle, Michelle was sure they were done, but not yet. On the very back wall were the big toys, the big-ticket items. There was a violet wand, several hand-held fucking machines, and a stationary fucking machine. But the one that Pete was interested in looked like a saddle with a dildo attached. Michelle had heard of a Sybian before but had never seen one up close. Telling her to stay there, Pete left her staring at the saddle. She could not help but imagine what riding a machine like that would do.

Before too long, Pete was back, and he had brought the store clerk with him. D, still amused at the sight of the naked woman wandering her store, gave her a knowing glance, and winked.

She said, "This here is the best gift a man can give to his wife or slave. Would you like to see what it can do, Michelle?"

"Sure," she responded, trying not to look too excited.

"Well, let's give her a whirl."

D grabbed a wired remote, flipped a switch, and the thing came to life.

"This is the deluxe version, which means that it comes with the dildo you see, but also with a few others, each somewhat larger than the next size."

"Is that the smallest size dildo?" Pete asked.

"Yes," responded D. "The largest one is about twice the diameter of this one."

Michelle shuddered at the thought of impaling herself on the Sybian as it was, much less one twice as big. In spite of herself, she was turning crimson.

"Michelle, you are really red," Pete noticed. "What's going through that head?"

"Just thinking about the possibilities."

"You think you'd like it?"

"Do I need to answer that?" Michelle answered sarcastically.

D took the controller, and started to turn the knob to the right, and Michelle could hear the vibrations increase. Instinctually, she put her hand out and touched it. The vibrations were intense. She knew it would not take long for her to cum on such a device.

"It's on about 30%" D said.

"You mean it goes higher?" Michelle asked, astonished.

"Oh, yes." And then D turned the knob up higher and higher.

For Michelle, just hearing the machine and imagining what it could do to her was all-consuming. She was rubbing her legs together to create friction for her pussy and keeping her hand on the Sybian. She could even feel the vibration traveling from her arm down to her groin. She had to have one of these.

"Pete, we should buy this," Michelle said, without any prompting.

"Ok, you heard the lady, D. We'll take it," said Pete with a smile.

Holding all of their new paraphernalia was quite a chore, but they managed to get it up to the counter.

"One last thing, for now" Pete said. "I saw it on the way up to the counter. Wait right here," he said to Michelle.

While he was gone, Michelle noticed that another couple had entered the store. She watched them as they walked past the counter to the other side of the store, and then opened a door she had not noticed before.

"Where are they going?" Michelle asked.

"They are headed to the theater," said D, who had not stopped looking at Michelle. She was about to say something when Michelle asked another question.

"The theater? You mean a place where people watch porn movies?"

"Yes, among other things."

"What other things?"

"Well, what would you expect couples to do when they are watching a porno together?"

"Oh!" Michelle exclaimed, both in recognition of what was implied, and embarrassment that she hadn't figured it out. "Are they allowed to, you know..."

"Not officially, but they all do it."

"Hmmm." Michelle was definitely feeling her arousal return with a force. How could it not, with her nudity, looking at sex toys, choosing a collar, and just the situation of the weekend? She had felt a slight wane while she was away from Pete when he had first entered the store. But it was back.

She saw Pete approach with a small box that said, "We-vibe." On it was a picture of a toy shaped like a flattened "C". One end of it widened out slightly and was flat on the inside part of the "C." The other side was tubular. Pete had a wide smile on his face.

"I've been wanting to buy this for a while, and now the time is right."

"What is it?" Michelle asked.

"That right there will drive you crazy," said D. "I have worn one before all day long at college, and it is pretty cool."

"It is a remote-control vibrator," Pete said. "But I can control it from my phone, as long as your phone is next to you."

Michelle looked confused.

"I'll show you, right after we pay for everything," said Pete. "Maybe D will let us put it on you as a little show for the patrons here?"

"Sure," said D. "Everything is laid back, that won't be a problem."