Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle had now dressed again in her "business" outfit, including the leash, and she brought the store items back to the guys. Jim went and paid for them. While he did, they walked out of the store, and were standing in the parking lot. Michelle took advantage of the moment to ask Mike some important questions.

"Mike, this party...I'm not going to be asked to do anything illegal, am I?"

"No, of course not," he answered.

"I don't want any kids to see me naked, or have access to my body."

"I understand. I can't promise they won't see your body, but we won't go looking for it. But I can promise that they won't be near you or talk to you or touch you. Like I said, even though everyone in my neighborhood likes him, everyone knows he's a pervert, and they don't let kids around him. You never know what he's going to say."

"Sounds like quite a guy," Michelle quipped.

"Oh, he's interesting, all right," Mike replied. "He's just the kind of guy that a girl like you will love, as long as you are as turned on as you have been."

"I'll be up for it," she said. "I just don't want anyone calling the police. I don't want to have to call my family to bail me and Pete out of jail for public indecency. I want my family to find out about the new me on my terms, not the bail bondsman."

"Relax. I have it all set up," said Mike. "I'm not going to give you any details, but you will be on display. You will be seen by lots of people. You might get humiliated, but we all know you like that."

This caused her to blush and smile. "I do," she admitted.

"You will be fucked and fondled in all holes and all ways. But we all know that you like that, too." Her blush and her smile grew deeper.

"I will tell you this. We decided to go on and tell our significant others what is going on this weekend, and we told them that part of their payment for letting us do this with you was that they get to spank you and punish you. That will happen tonight, also."

Michelle's eyes got big, and she felt her skin getting hotter, even though Pete had already warned her this thing with the wives would be happening. Despite herself, she was rubbing her legs together. Whereas up til now, this had not been able to create the friction for her to get off, with the help of the We-vibe, she could feel another orgasm building.

Pete could see it in her eyes, and so, right before she was about to get to the point of no return, he turned the vibe off. This elicited a long, "Nooooo" from Michelle.

"No cumming for you until tonight. I want you begging for it when we get there," he said. She lowered her head and said, "yes, Sir," clear disappointment in her voice.

Jim, who had paid for everything, came back with two bags in his hand. He offered them to Pete, and while he was handing them over, he said, "We bought these for you Michelle, but don't wear any of them tonight. I like what you did with your outfit this morning and want you to do that again for tonight."

Seeing Michelle's confusion, he added, "Pete sent a picture of the outfit you wore to the diner over to me and told me that you took it one step further and upped the ante with the slits on the side of the skirt. He also told me that you had given up the outfit to the manager. I would, and I think we all would, like to see that for ourselves."

"OK" said Michelle. "I'll do it."

"Good," said Mike. "It's now about 2 o'clock. Jim will send you over the address. Can you guys be there at 6?"

"Sure," Pete said.

"Ok. I'll send you over the address along with some directions for Michelle."

Then Mike turned to her. "Before you get your rest, make sure that you have an enema, and get everything cleared out. You're going to get that ass taken care of, and you want to be clean. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she said.

"If you have the same attitude tonight that you have had this weekend, you are going to be a happy woman when you leave tonight. And you are going to make Clarence happy, too."

"I can't wait," said Michelle.

And with that, they all parted ways, excited for what the evening would bring.