Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to ring up all the items and was going to put them in a bag, but Pete stopped her.

"Hold the bag. I think I'll have Michelle wear these items out of here."

Michelle's nipples hardened at the thought of having to walk back to the car, not only naked, but now also wearing all of the stuff they were buying: the collar (with the "slut" sign hanging down); wrist and ankle cuffs; a leash, and nipple clamps. Embarrassing and humiliating? Yes. But, oh, so exhilarating. She made a face that was unintelligible, and then put her hand down to her pussy.

"Hands off, Michelle."

"Please?" Michelle begged. "This is just too much for me! I need to cum!"

"Why?" asked D. "Why do you need to cum?"

Michelle didn't answer, so D pressed her. "Why do you need to cum?"

Michelle let it all out. "Because I'm a submissive slut who loves humiliation, and just the idea of walking out to the car naked, with a leash attached to a slave collar that says "slut" on it puts me right on the edge. I just want to cum!"

D was still eyeing Michelle. "You really are something, Michelle," she said in pure appreciation. "I've got to tell you, there are lots of couples that come in here, and with most of them you can tell that they are just trying stuff out, and whatever they're trying, it will be over soon. Most of them you can tell that either the man doesn't have it in him to be the dom, or the woman doesn't have it in her to be the submissive, or vice/versa.

"But you?" she said, pointing. "You walked in here naked, with your hands behind your head. You stayed unashamed the whole time in here, not once covering up. You didn't bother with telling these men to stop taking pictures. And now you're openly admitting that you are a slut who loves the humiliation. You, Michelle are something special."

Just hearing D say those words caused Michelle to start moaning.

D continued on. "You are the special kind of submissive that makes your dom look good, whether or not he's got it. But what makes it unique is that I can tell from watching your husband, that he can do it. You guys might be new to this, but the roles fit you both like a glove. Can I give you some advice?"

"Yes," Michelle said, trying desperately to get the friction on her clit so that she could get to that orgasm.

"Go with this," she said while giving a large, circular motion to let her know she meant the whole thing: the situation, the vulnerability, everything. "Let it happen. Don't question or challenge your husband. Don't think too much. Don't worry about the repercussions. It will be OK. You are one sexy girl, and that feeling of bliss that is all over your face is magnetic."

"Ok. I will," Michelle said, sensing the real encouragement from D. That was 2 women now that had said something like that to her. The woman from the diner, and D.I wonder if I'm just releasing what's inside for all women..., she thought.

"What I mean is that even when you don't feel like doing it, just do it. Not just when you are hotter than hot, like you are now. Do it when you don't feel like it. It will become natural, and releasing responsibility and sexuality and vulnerability into someone's hands that you trust, and who loves you deeply, is one of the most beautiful things to see and experience."

Michelle was still squirming, but she was also soaking in every word that D was speaking.Releasing responsibility and sexuality and vulnerability into someone's hands that you trust... Michelle looked at Pete, who was reading the manual to the We-Vibe, and realized that in Pete, she had just what D was talking about. She had someone who had her back. All those years, as she had been bitchy and hormonal, repressing her sexuality, he had stuck by her side. All those years when they were raising kids, and all of the challenges that went with it, he had stuck by her side. All that time that they were both trying to build their careers, and focused on little else, he had stuck by her side.

And even now, as she had completely turned their worlds upside down with her shared fantasy last night, he had stuck by her side. Pete knew her better than anyone, and he had loved her through thick and thin.He was the one, she realized. Yes, she was committed to being a slave for Jim, Bob, Mike and Tommy, and yes, she was excited about what was coming up with them over the next couple of days, but it would have been empty, meaningless, if Pete wasn't there. That realization hit her like a ton of happy bricksHe was the one.

"Sir?" she said, a loving twinkle in her eye.

"Yes," he said, looking up and seeing that strange, yet distantly familiar look in her eyes. He briefly thought while she was forming words and realized that he recognized that look. It was from long ago. Long before careers and kids and life had happened. It was the look of pure, unadulterated love:eros, passionate love that he had seen when they were dating, but rarely since. His entire demeanor changed, as he felt something significant was about to happen.

"Sir," Michelle said. "I love you. I really love you. And I'm so glad that I get to wear your slave collar. I know that you will take good care of me, and that you will make good decisions for us in our sex life and beyond. And while I wear my engagement ring as a sign of our wedding vows. I will wear this collar, and whatever else you want me to wear, whenever and however you want, as a sign of my submission vow."

In spite of the circumstances -- being in a sex toy store with a Sybian box on the counter, and all the other items, along with her nudity, and several other men watching -- tears welled up in her eyes. They welled up in his eyes, as well. They didn't need to say anything to each other.

He got the infinity collar, set it to the right letter combination ("SIR" is what it came with), and opened it. Feeling the weight of the collar, and the weight of the moment, he put it around her neck and closed it. Then looking her in the eyes, he said, "I love you, too." As he said those words, he also reached down and found her clit. It was very swollen, and touching it caused Michelle to moan.

"Can she get up on the counter?" Pete asked.

"Sure," said D.

"Ok, hop up, Michelle." She complied. "

Now spread your legs and close your eyes." She complied again.

"Put your hands down on the counter behind you and lean back." She complied again.

And then she felt one thing after another being placed on her. She felt it as Pete started with her ankle cuffs. He buckled them tightly, but not so tight as to cut off her circulation. Next, he buckled her wrist cuffs in the same manner. Then she felt the "slut" sign being hung on her collar, adding more weight to her neck. That was followed by the clinking sound of the leash being attached. Then she felt him pause, before pulling on her nipples. He didn't need to do that; they were already hard enough to cut glass.

Her eyes being closed meant that each sound and each touch was heightened. She first felt the cold metal of the clamps on her areola. Then she heard him tightening the screws on the clamps. The cold once again was there, but it was now on her nipples as the clamps closed in, causing her nipples to harden yet again. Soon after, she felt the teeth of the clamps begin closing in on her nipples. He turned the screw until she winced in pain. Almost instinctively, although she wasn't sure where the instinct came from, she blurted out "Thank you, sir." She felt him tweak the tips of her nipples sending pleasure to her clit.

Then she felt nothing for a minute. She almost opened her eyes, but just before she did, she felt Pete inserting a portion of what she guessed was the We-vibe in her pussy. He had evidently already turned it on, because it was already vibrating, and she immediately started to moan. She felt it on both the inside wall of her pussy, where her g-spot was, and over her clit.

All of the sensory overload that she was experiencing, along with the vibration of the we-vibe was coupled with the exposure and vulnerability that she was feeling, and she couldn't get the image out of her mind of what she would look like as she walked out the door, all of these accessories attached to her. She started bucking her hips wildly and could feel the impending orgasm.

But then the vibrator stopped, frustrating her. "What happened?" she asked.

"Remote control," was Pete's reply.

"Please, let me cum."

"You have to make a decision. You can either cum right now, opening your eyes, knowing that these gentlemen are going to remember this for a long time, and might load it to the internet (that caused her to moan), or you can cum while you stand outside by the car (that caused an equal moan)."

"Oh God!" she said. "You are so good at creating humiliating situations for me!" then after a second, she said, "I'll cum here."

"Ok," Pete said. "Open your eyes for these guys and let them watch you cum. Tell us what you're thinking while you do."

Michelle noticed that D came around, and she had her phone out, too, adding another element of humiliation, which she added to with the comment, "I've got to get this sexy married slut's orgasm on video. This will be the first time it's happened out on the main sales floor. What aslut." She added emphasis to the word "slut" just to pile on to the humiliation she knew Michelle was feeling.

Pete said, "You may not use your hands, Michelle. Just let the vibe do its job."

"Yes, Sir!" she said, and with that, she felt the vibrator kick in. Michelle opened her eyes and surveyed the room. There were 5 guys there. Each was holding up a camera phone, a common theme for the weekend so far. A couple of them were stroking themselves through their pants as they did so. She also saw D recording. She looked each of them in the eye and began describing her feelings. She was accustomed to speaking in presentations, so she found her voice, wanting them to hear her words clearly.

She moaned, then said, "I feel the vibrator on both sides of my pussy. It's on my clit and it's on my g-spot as well. Oh God! That feels good. I'm so turned on that you are all watching me, but I'm scared and excited that you might post it on the internet. Ohhh.... I love watching you guys rub your cocks in the open like this, it makes me feel wanted, sexy."

Pete turned the vibrator up. "Oh God, I'm getting close! You guys are going to watch this submissive slut cum for her husband in a sex toy store. I never would have thought I'd do something like this before last night. OOOOH! I'm getting ready to cum!"

And then, hips bucking, she did. She came loud, and she came proud. "Oh God! I'm cumming! Oh, it feels so good! Oh God! Oh God! Aaaah..." She was writhing on the counter, but kept her hands where they were, just as instructed. "Oh my God, I just keep getting the best orgasms!"

Eventually, the orgasm subsided, and she felt her breathing returning to normal. She looked around and smiled for the cameras. She felt the We-Vibe turn off. The room was silent for a few moments.

D was the first to speak up. "Michelle, it has been a pleasure to meet you. If your husband ever wants you to play with another woman, I'd love the opportunity." She wrote her phone number on a sheet of paper and gave it to Pete.

Pete picked up the leash and gave it a tug. "Time to head into the daylight," he said. Michelle got off the counter, where some puddles had formed, and fell in line behind Pete. Just as he was about to walk out the door, he stopped himself and came around behind Michelle. He took her arms and pulled them behind her back, where he latched the two wrist cuffs together, forcing Michelle to jut her tits out further.

He asked Chuck if he would carry the Sybian box out to the car, and he readily agreed. With that, Pete opened the door and holding the leash, pulled Michelle behind him. Despite the warmth outside, Michelle still felt the tingle of the harsh nipple clamps with every step, sending electricity down to her pussy which was still spasming.

It was now 12:30, and the lunch hour traffic had definitely picked up. Pete seemed to be in no hurry as they walked to the car. They were quite a sight. Pete, dressed in nice gray khaki shorts and a button-down shirt, was pulling a naked woman wearing all the bondage accessories on full display, hands clipped to her collar, and she was followed by a large black man carrying a box that clearly said "Sybian" on the side. There were several cars honking at this unique parade.

A couple of people who were lucky enough to have their phones out were able to get snapshots, but soon enough, Pete, reveling in the moment, walked Michelle to a space where she was on full display, and then opened the back seat of the driver's side for Chuck to put in the Sybian, followed by pleasantries and a good-bye. Finally, he approached Michelle and grabbed the leash. He noticed that she had her eyes open, and looked completely at peace with this position she was now in. He led her to the door and opening it allowed her to sit down out of the public eye.

He then went to the trunk, where he opened up her suitcase and searched for some clothes for her to wear into the bikini shop, where they were to be in 30 minutes. He found some conservative clothes for her to wear. Sexy, but conservative. He picked out a black midi-skirt that would have worked in any office in corporate America. And he chose a silver, button down blouse that would have also worked in any office. There were no undergarments, however. He placed them in the back seat next to the Sybian.

It wasn't until he sat down in the driver's seat that he finally unlatched the two wrist cuffs. Michelle then closed the door, and asked, "Can I please remove my nipple clamps? They are starting to hurt."

"You may until we get to the store we are going to next. The guys are going to meet us at the bikini shop to help you pick out your swimsuit for Tommy's day tomorrow."

"I'm nervous," Michelle said. "I haven't seen them since last night, and I feel like I have moved from being at their mercy, to being at yours."

"You'll be OK," Pete answered. "I've been thinking about this dynamic and I'm going to let them be in charge with you. I'll step in if there's something I'd like to see, or for them to do, or if it feels like it's too far, but you gave yourself to them last night. They've moved their schedules for this, and like you said, your fantasy was about letting them enact their fantasies on you and with you."

She nodded. "It will still be weird, but you're right. And I always keep my commitments." Pete had started their drive. It would take them about 20 minutes to get over to the shop.

"Why don't you close your eyes and get some rest?" he said. "You didn't get enough sleep last night. "He looked over, and she was doing just that.

As they drove, his head was filled with thoughts floating through his mind. Earlier in the morning, and last night, he had been worried that something had "broken" in Michelle. That maybe his ultimatum about sex and adventure had caused her to simply break, and that there might be psychological consequences that they would have to worry about for years to come.

He had also worried that she was just going to act her way through the rest of the weekend. He had figured that at some point she was going to wake up and realize the weight of what she had committed to, and be repulsed by everything she had done and agreed to do. He imagined that she would fulfill the commitment, but it would be almost like she was resigned to it. And then the resentment would come after the weekend was over.

But he could tell that the moment she had asked to have the collar put on, in conjunction with the ease with which she had moved from her arousal waning to it catching on again in the store, that this felt like something that would last for a while. That meant that some of the scenarios that had been a part of his fantasy life for years were now possibilities. He had imagined her in public nudity scenariosad nauseum. He had imagined her being dominated by others in cruel and exciting ways, too. He had imagined her being the neighborhood submissive, always on call to diffuse family strife by being the "whipping girl." He had imagined her being forced to experience orgasm after orgasm. He knew that most of those fantasies had been born from his anger at her repression and would have to be altered to reflect that he was a real dom, not an angry husband getting revenge.

But this new possible reality meant that the real responsibility for how this went forward fell on him. He knew that they were financially set, for life if they wanted to be. They didn't have to worry about losing their jobs if it came to that, but they had built a life full of friendships and relationships and accomplishments and faith that by and large made them happy. Being exposed like Jim was arranging would change everything.

In the name of the fantasy, should he really allow what Jim was proposing, especially considering the names on the first list? How would they logistically manage an "exposed and humiliated" Michelle with work, or with friends? What about their church connections? Their family? In the heat of passion and arousal, it was fun to talk about her being humiliated that way, but what about in real life, when some, or most of those people might reject the exposed Michelle? Those were relationships that really mattered to them. Would they be irrevocably damaged? Was that OK? Would they give way to new and different relationships?

Pete knew from reading stories about it, and from watching what was available on streaming, that it was best to either have a d/s relationship be 24/7, so that the mindset of dominant and submissive was ongoing, or for it to be episodic, where these roles were filled only when both agreed to a "scene." From what he had seen since this all began, Michelle seemed to want this to be 24/7. And he knew that if it was only episodic, that would give her permission to fall back into the "Old Michelle" that even she seemed to want to reject. The Old Michelle would put limits on their fun, also, and so it was probably wane quickly.

He decided that the best option was to move forward with it 24/7, and to let their roles deepen into that new reality. If either one of them cut it off, he knew that they had a strong enough marriage to piece it back together. As for Jim's list, he had to get a handle on it in the next few hours, because they would have to hand a list over to Jim by tonight. He just needed time to work it out in his mind. As for the logistics of it with career and social life and faith, that was going to have to happen shortly after this weekend was over.

As for Michelle, she quickly fell asleep, and deep. The warmth of the sun on her nude body in the car relaxed her and made sleep possible. She had just begun a dream when Pete shook her awake. It was a dream where she was in the office. She was making a presentation selling the accounting firm's services to a prospective client. Her bosses were in the room, as were the other company's representatives.

In her dream, the hook for the contract was to tell the company that her company was insured against any mistakes that might be made, and that she would personally receive physical punishment if they made any mistakes in their work. The CEO of the potential company asked her what she meant, and in response, she grabbed the hem at the bottom of her dress and pulled up and off of her body. "What I mean," she said in the dream, "is that you may punish my body for any mistakes that we make, or for any complaints that you have about our customer service."

No sooner had she said those words than she felt Pete shake her shoulder. He was holding clothes that he dropped on her lap. "Put these on," he said. "And before you do, put in the We-vibe and put on the nipple clamps."