Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was pleasantly surprised that his demands were not met with resistance. Instead, she simply nodded and mouthed "Yes, sir." He took that as a sign that the Old Michelle was receding further into her personality.

He waited patiently while she placed the We-Vibe in her pussy, and then while she put on her nipple clamps. He was surprised again that she screwed in her clamps until she winced, and then gave them one more turn. She took a couple of deep breaths to adjust to the pain, and then, as she was getting ready to put on the clothes, an idea hit him. "Let's make a rule," he said.

"Ok..." said Michelle hesitantly waiting for this new rule.

"Until further notice, you may not wear clothes in this car."

"But you gave them to me..." Michelle protested, starting to wake up.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean you get to put them on in here. You'll need to step outside to put on your clothes."

She smiled at this, even though it was at her expense. "You are really getting into this, aren't you?"

"I've been fantasizing about being your dom for a long while, Michelle. My head is full of surprises."

"Is that a good or bad thing?"

"It will probably depend on your mood, and what I'm telling you to do."

"Ok, Sir," she said. She looked around. This time, they were in an upscale strip mall, with stores lined up alongside each other, facing a parking lot along a major thoroughfare. While this would not be as bad as walking out of the adult store naked and walking to the car along a sidewalk, if someone happened to be looking their way, they'd get an eyeful. And she still had on the collar and the cuffs. She glanced at the clock, which said 12:58. Two minutes to go.

She stood up and began to dress herself. Pete was walking around the car to her front.So he doesn't block anyone's view from the back side, she thought. He had not provided here with underwear or a bra, so it didn't take long to be dressed. She looked down and smoothed the skirt and the blouse. To the casual observer, she was dressed like an office woman; like management.With the exception that you can see the outline of my nipple clamps, and I'm wearing wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs.

Then she watched as Pete reached around and clipped the leash on one of the side rings of her collar. And she felt the "slut" emblem hanging from her collar. She knew that this should be humiliating. Pete's choice of her clothing, which looked like a typical outfit she would wear to the office, was intended to heighten the sense of humiliation she was to feel. His intention was reality. She blushed a dark crimson.

Pete looked at her, and said, "I just got a text from the guys. They're all inside, waiting for you. Let's go." He smiled at her and kissed her on the lips. Then he grabbed the leash and led her into the store.

What she found when she got in there was a pleasant surprise. She had loved every moment of what she had done since giving her body to the four men. She had loved arousing them, and all the others. She had loved being the center of attention. She had loved the orgasms, the humiliations, the sexual highs that let her completely abandon her former life. She had loved all of it. But she had to admit that she was emotionally drained. She could use a nap and some time to recharge her emotional batteries, especially for what was coming later that day.

She knew that she loved the submissive stuff and looked forward to letting go the rest of this weekend and into the future. But she had started all of this basically from a rest and in less than a day, she was going at 100 mile per hour. She could tell that it was taking a toll on her energy level. She was worried that another full episode on little sleep with these guys would limit her ability to be good for tonight.

So while she was steeling herself for that possibility -- after all, she had nipple clamps on, a we-vibe and a submissive collar on -- she was hoping that this would be a light moment in the bikini shop. What surprised her pleasantly when she got walked through the door was how she was welcomed.

Jim, as always, was the first to approach her. "Hey, Michelle!" he said excitedly, as he walked up and hugged her. He let her go and looked her over from head to toe. "Wow! Is this what you wear when you go to work?"

"Usually something similar," was Michelle's reply. "I don't normally have on this collar, or a leash, or ankle and wrist cuffs.

"Nor does she normally wear nipple clamps," added Pete, with a smile.

"Well, maybe she should start," said Bob, expectedly encouraging pain.

"I'm thinking about that for her in the future," said Pete, a smile on his face.

"I noticed the infinity collar," said Jim. "I like the added touch to what you've promised us this weekend. But that's an expensive item to wear for just a few days.."

"No," both Michelle and Pete answered at the same time.

"I've decided that I want to be submissive permanently," Michelle said. "And I want Pete to be my dom."

Jim, Bob, Mike and Tommy all raised their eyebrows at this. "What does this mean for the rest of the weekend?" Tommy asked.

"Well, we wouldn't be here if we didn't intend for Michelle to complete her commitment," said Pete. "You guys will be in charge. I think it is good for Michelle to finish out this fantasy, and for me to see how you guys handle her. But I will ultimately be in charge. If you plan on doing something that would reasonably stretch anyone, you need to run it through me."

"Fair enough," said Tommy, a look of relief on his face.

"So what do you guys have in your hands?" asked Pete. "Is this what you want Michelle to try on?"

"It is," said Mike, speaking for the first time since Pete and Michelle had entered the shop. "We want you to try these on, and let us see them. We took the liberty of guessing your size and picking out what we want you to wear."

"Yes, sir," said Michelle. Despite her emotional weariness, she wanted to be the best she could be for her masters. She collected the outfits and suits they had chosen, about 10 in all, along with 3 or 4 cover-ups. They all fit in her two hands, so she guessed they were pretty skimpy.

"Do you guys want to come back with me to the fitting room?" she asked, as if it were perfectly normal to have four guys watching you try on clothes at a store. "Will they let you?"

"Nah," said Bob. "We'd like to stay out here in the store with the other customers."

Michelle looked around, and could see that it was a fairly large store, especially for specializing in swimwear. She could also see how bright it was, as if it was replicating a sunny day inside. And she could see that there were about 10 other customers in the store.

"Ok," said Michelle. "Should I just send you a picture when I have a bikini on?"

"No," said Tommy. "We'd like you to come out and show us when you have an outfit on."

"Ohhh," she said. "Now I see. You guys want me to show off a little?" That was said with a teasing smile.

"Now you're catching on," said Tommy.

"I'd love nothing more than to show off for my masters," Michelle said smiling, and she turned to find the changing room. But as she turned, she felt the swing and the clank of the leash as it struck one of the clothing islands in the store. It was not a silent clank. She looked up, and saw that there were other people in the store, and all of them had turned their attention to the woman wearing a leash. She blushed a deep crimson.

"Sir, may I please take off the leash?" she asked quietly to Pete.

"Not until you get back to the changing room," said Pete, "But I want you to keep the clamps on as well as the We-Vibe."

"Yes, Sir," Michelle said, resigning herself to more humiliation, but surprisingly feeling a stirring in her loins.Will my pussy ever get tired of being humiliated? she asked herself. Then, letting the leash fall in front of her, she went up to the clerk who was working the counter, and asked where the changing room was.

The clerk was a young woman, younger than D, older than Christina from the hotel. She was a cute girl, with bleached blond hair, a deep tan, and she wore a tube top that showed she was well endowed. She had a pierced belly button. But what Michelle noticed were the blue eyes that were bugged out, staring at her collar and leash.

"Um," the girl said hesitatingly, "You have a collar and leash on."

"Yes," said Michelle, who had decided on the walk to the counter that she was just going to play it cool.

"Why?" asked the girl. Then under her breath, she asked, "Are you OK? You're not in any danger, are you?"

Michelle smiled. "Oh, no. I'm a submissive to those 5 men over there, so I wear what they tell me to wear, including this leash."

The girl's eyes stayed huge. "All the time?" she asked incredulously.

"Well, for four of them, they get the weekend with me," replied Michelle flippantly, "But my husband gets to do it from now on." Michelle realized that her casualness about all of it was shocking this girl, something that Michelle got a thrill from. She leaned into the girl. "My husband had me naked in a diner this morning."

"Are you serious? No way!" said the girl.

"Yep. And I had a great orgasm." She let that sink in for a second, a smirk on her face. Then she continued: "So they have some clothes for me to try on, and I'd like to use a fitting room, unless you'd like me to try them on here in the store?"

"You'd do that if I told you to?" the clerk asked.

Michelle noticed that the girl's nipples were getting incredibly hard, even through the tube top she had on. "I'm sure the guys would love to watch me getting ordered around by a younger girl," she said. "In fact, a girl younger than you spanked my tits this morning. Made me orgasm just from the shame." Michelle was really laying into the girl, reveling in how shocking her words were.

The clerk, realizing that Michelle was serious, decided that that was going a step too far, so she just pointed to the back wall and said, "I'm not sure I can handle that. Let me take you to the fitting rooms." She started to walk, towards the back, but Michelle stopped her.

"Would you please lead me by holding the leash?" she asked. "It would really turn on the guys."

The girl consented, and led Michelle to the back, where there were 2 changing rooms, each with a sliding curtain for privacy. One was tucked in the corner, the other was much more visible to the rest of the store.

"I'm guessing you want to take this one?" asked the girl. She was pointed to the more public one.

"Looks good," said Michelle. As she entered, she purposefully left the curtain pulled halfway. She set down the outfits and sorted them from lease scandalous to most scandalous. She amused herself by creating a scale of sluttiness from 1 being somewhat slutty (they were all at least that) to 10 being downright ridiculous. Just about every suit was at least a 6.

Michelle started to strip facing the store. She took a look out into the store. All 5 of "her" men were watching. Pete was videoing. In addition, the clerk had moved around the store on the pretense of arranging the clothing, but she was openly staring at Michelle. So were 3 of the girls that were customers there.

Michelle quickly scanned their faces. The guys had dorky smiles on their faces, as if they still couldn't believe their luck at what Michelle was willing to do for them. The girls had faces that ranged from shock to amazement. Only one had a disapproving look, but she was just looking down at the racks and shaking her head. Michelle realized that they were not just reacting to seeing her body; They were also reacting to the slave collar around her neck with a "slut' sign hanging on it, to the nipple clamps that were shiny and prominent, and to what these accessories meant.

She also realized in that moment that at least a portion of what was turning her on was the shock value of what she was doing. Girls that looked like her and had the life that she had just don't do the kinds of things she was doing. People could see what kind of person she was, and the fact that she was openly being a slutty exhibitionist was stirring a response in them that they didn't know what to do with. It was also heightening her own arousal, and despite her need for down time, she realized that her pussy was getting really wet.

That was when she felt the We-vibe turn on again. She let out a moan, and then felt something different. Up till now, the vibrator had been steady, but evidently Pete had changed the mode, and it was now coming in waves. There was no way she could come like this, but it was going to put her on edge. She turned toward Pete and playfully gave him the finger. Completely nude, she turned around and looked at the suits for her to try on.

She started with a one-piece suit. It was aqua blue, very thin, and fairly see through, even dry. The top portion -- aside from its transparency -- looked like a normal strapless bikini. But as it traveled down her body, it tapered quickly until just below the belly button, where it became only a strap about and inch and a half wide. That width continued to narrow further until as it passed over the We-vibe, it barely covered it. It then came up her butt crack with only a shoestring's width, attaching at the back with a silver ring. There was tension on the strap, so Michelle could see the space between the strap and her back when she arched her back. The only thing that held it in place was a clear plastic strap that wrapped around her neck in a halter.

It was definitely scandalous, but it was one of the least crazy of the bunch. She loved how she looked in it, but her tan lines were highlighted with this. She guessed that with Pete in charge, those tan lines would probably be fading soon.

With the realization of how much she loved to shock people -- along with the help of the We-vibe -- she opened the curtain all the way, and speaking loudly, she asked her men, "How does this look? Is it slutty enough for what you have planned?"

Now everyone in the store was looking and gape-mouthed. Her men were all smiling. She realized that this was probably not only because of what she was wearing and doing, but also because they now knew that she was probably going to own up to her obligations for the weekend.

"Slutty, just like we like it!" Yelled Tommy. He was the one that this excursion was primarily for, since he was going to have Michelle out on the boat the next day.

"You should examine it," she said, coming out of the room in the less-than-appropriate suit. "Just to make sure it fits correctly." She walked over to Tommy, who wasn't sure hot to react to her sluttiness on the spot.

When he didn't do anything but just look at her, she helped him be a better dom, just like D at the adult store had told her to do. "Shouldn't you examine the material, and see if it's see-through enough for your friends tomorrow?"

She had said that loud enough that other patrons could hear, and thus elicited a gasp from the clerk, who was taking all this in. Now Tommy was getting it, so he took her hand and pulled her to him. He ran his fingers just inside her suit, right below the belly button, and moved downward toward her clit. As he did so, she asked him about the fit.

"Will this be tight enough for you, Sir?" she asked. He nodded.

"Can you see my nipple clamps, Sir?" He nodded again. "Do you want me to wear the clamps under my suit tomorrow when you have me show off to your friends?" He nodded again.

"Ok, guys, I'll put this in the 'Yes' pile?" asked Michelle, again loud enough for the store to hear. The give and take between her and the guys was keeping the other patrons turning their heads, like they were watching a tennis match. The guys nodded.

Then she walked back to the fitting room, and with a smile, she took off the suit. Everyone noticed that she didn't even bother to close the curtain even halfway. She then asked Pete if she could take off the nipple clamps, claiming that she didn't want them to be hurting her later in the day, at Mike's friend's birthday party.

"They might like to pinch them with their hands, and I don't want to have to tap out of that early," she commented. Pete assented. She made a show of removing the clamps, and then closed her eyes and held her breasts in her hands as the feeling returned to them. She was breathing with sharp intakes of breath as the tingling turned into pain. She just kept her eyes closed got through the initial pain by visualizing everyone staring at her as she rubbed her tits. Well, that and focusing on the lovely sensations coming from the We-vibe. When it subsided, she opened her eyes, and turned around to look at the next suit.

She quickly established a pattern. She'd try a suit on, and then loudly ask how the guys liked it. Sometimes she'd ask if they liked how it made her ass look, or if people would like how it made her nipples stand out. Mostly, they made positive comments, approving of each one. But occasionally they would say, "That makes your ass look fatter than it really is." It was humiliating and objectifying, Michelle knew, but by now she was invested in the humiliation, so comments like that just stirred the arousal even more.

Eventually, she had tried them all on. They only decided against two of them -- two that were really not very flattering for her shape. The sluttiest was a bikini that was made up of red shoe string, with the exception of rings that surrounded, but left uncovered, her nipples and her clitoris. A quick vision passed through her mind of wearing that bikini with barbell piercings in her nipples, out on the boat, where the sun and the water would reflect off of the metal and draw attention to her. The thought caused her to shiver.

When they were done with the suits, she moved on to the cover-ups. She wondered out loud what the purpose of these were for, and she asked the guys.

"We need some outfits for you to wear out to restaurants this weekend," Mike said. "To show you off."

"Oh," Michelle said.

"And some of these might turn into clothes for your new wardrobe after we get back," Pete chimed in. Michelle smiled at that.

They bought all three cover-ups. First was a crochet two-piece outfit, with a light tan color to it, nearly matching Michelle's skin color. As she wore it, two important features stood out her nipples and her ass crack were both visible. The second was a semi-transparent "dress" made with a sparkly, thin material. Again, this was see through, and it came to just about 1 inch below her ass cheeks. The third was a black mesh romper that left nothing to the imagination. The guys loved that one for some reason. She asked them why.

Jim said, "It looks like a normal outfit, but you can see everything: the curves of your tits, the nipples, the sexy jiggle of your ass."

Pete said, "These are all perfect. They clearly show that there is nothing on underneath, but she could get away with it if she acted like there was nothing to see. I can't wait to see you wear these back home."

Michelle shuddered at the thought of people she knew seeing her in these without a bathing suit or underwear underneath. But she liked the thought.New Michelle, she thought.

10 minutes later, the show had died down. All the patrons in the store had gone back to their business of choosing swimsuits. Pete had noted that not a single person had expressed outright disdain for Michelle's exposure. Curiosity? Maybe. I'd rather not see it? Probably one or two of them. This girl's got courage? Lots of that. But no one had said anything, even though he was kind of hoping they would; not because he wanted her to be insulted, but so he could see how Michelle reacted. He wanted to gauge, best he could, how she would handle being a submissive exhibitionist in her hometown, and hearing catty comments from other women was what worried her the most. It always had.