All Comments on 'Actress’ Toy'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TechumsahTechumsahover 1 year ago

Not terrible but what does he do in 20 years when she is dead. Happily ever after is not that long in the grand scheme of things. A sequel with the daughter taking over would be good say a decade down the line. He needs a smidge more spine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be interesting to explore the celebrity angle with this story. Like, what if a celebrity sex tape angle were to happen with these, or similiar characters. And the sex tape had the part with the respectable female celebrity spreading her pussy and peeing into her boy toys mouth and having him swallow it. How would the public react to that? Would it be kink shaming, or would it be considered different if the girl is doing it, as opposed to the negative reaction of the guy doing it to the girl like with R Kelly, or the alleged Kim Kardashian tape where she allegedly gets peed on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to find a woman like Hannah. That is true love. Plus calling her mommy is the icing on the cake.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Hannah is a smart sexy woman who took what she desires ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hannah wants Martin because her mother has him. She only had Roy to tease Martin. Now she can try to have Martin as a extramarital affair to have revenge on her mother taking him, literally and figuratively. Martin loves the mother and may quietly be submissive to the daughter…?

CheeachaserCheeachaser8 months ago

Sydney is an idiot, and behaving in a rather typical fashion from my experience.

I would have explained in detail, why the answer was no, and would remain no.

Even if it wasn't cheating she still did something wrong, 'If you loved me, but still fucked someone else, then even if we are together there is no reason you wouldn't do it again. So no, I'll stay with the woman that clearly and obviously likes, possibly loves, and appreciates me without doing that.'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous