Ada and Tula's Adventure

Story Info
Couple has fun with magic, cumflation, and nipple fucking.
2.8k words
4.83
4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PEnilio
PEnilio
2 Followers

The following is a short story about 2 women in a serious relationship exploring extreme fetish sex with themes/acts including expansion, cum play, milk play, nipple fucking, unrealistic sizes and anal sex.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adaitha rested her arms on her huge tits. Each miniature blimp stuffed with fat, lobes, milk, and ducts lay on the ground in front of her. She idly rubbed her hands over the taut skin and enjoyed the sight of her own flesh extending out a couple of feet past her fingertips.

The top of each tit towered a couple feet off the ground even as their bottom 3rd flattened against it. The rest of her much skinnier body, minus her knees down to her feet, lay atop her ginormous stuffed belly. Filled with fat and food, her stomach was practically a personal waterbed lifting her up a little higher than the tops of her boobs. All of this, her boobs with their ridiculous torpedo shape, and her bean-bag chair of a tummy, were made possible by the brilliant body-mod spells she'd spent weeks crafting.

She adjusted her chubby thighs as belly-fat sunk between them into her aroused vulva.

She looked over at Tula and raised an eyebrow as the thin little bundle of muscle rushed over as fast as she could, giggling as her hard dick and cum bloated balls bounced enticingly.

Tula took the jar she'd brought with her and opened it. Then, scooping out a nice blob, she gobbed it onto Adaitha's right nipple before setting down the jar and lid on the nearby coffee table. Finally, she began massaging the cool lotion into Adaitha's hard nipple, gently, but firmly. Ada jerked unintentionally and let out a little 'eep' as her nipple tingled and became delightfully sensitive.

Tula shifted and smiled as she continued massaging before anxiously rubbing her thighs together and giving her lover a show of straining ball-flesh. Adaitha gasped and moaned. Both wanted to kiss, but Tula waited until the lotion was absorbed by nipple and areola. Then, cleaning any excess around the tip of her lover's boob, she stood up and came around to Adaitha's right side. They kissed deeply. Adaitha gasped into Tula's mouth as the lotion began its work.

Adaitha felt the tissues in her nipple widen as her central duct began to open up. Her swollen nipple seemed to almost glow with heat as the flesh grew and changed. The 1" 1/2 of nip lengthened to at least 2": Its width seemed to double as the once finger-shaped nipple jutted out and ballooned into a fat puffy ball, pinched in the center.

Ada chewed on her cheek as her fingers clutched at as much boob as she could. She ground her soaked labia hard into the belly-fat that inundated her crotch and moaned as an orgasm rocked her immobile body.

Tula stared slack jawed for a minute as Ada slowly came back down from her little climax, sinking into her three big cushions.

"That looked amazing!" She exclaimed finally as she looked over her recovering lover. "Everything good?"

"Yes," Ada answered. "That was great. Now to have you be a part of it..." She smiled devilishly and patted her right tit. Tula didn't need a second invitation. She stepped back in front of Adaitha's changed nipple, her cock achingly hard. She reached down past her huge balls and scooped out a nice amount of precum from her own vaj and slathered her dick with it. Then she made sure her lover was ready, before getting to her knees and aiming her dick.

Tula held onto Ada's big right nip with one hand while the other guided her dick. The moment the head first touched Ada's nipple was the hardest part: each received a powerful shock of pleasure and excitement that radiated through their bodies.

After taking a moment, Tula continued. She pressed her cock head harder against Ada's nipple until the widened central duct began to open around it. The head, slick with the precum, began to slide into the expanding entrance.

Tula closed her eyes, her sensitive glans sank in millimeter after millimeter. Her hips wanted to buck, but she held firm and continued to thrust, very slowly.

Ada for her part felt the extreme sensitivity of her own organs as the seemingly endless glans penetrated her nipple: the pleasure of the nipple stretching around her lover's head was delightful.

She could feel both the glans sliding slickly against the inner walls of her nipple as well as the stretching of her nipple's flesh as distinct sensations. Each provided its own deliciousness to the experience and added together to form some new sensation... she couldn't quite... place...

She held back the desire to hump the shit out of the belly-fat between her legs. She didn't want to come just yet, though she probably could have.

As she felt Tula's head pop fully inside her nip, she couldn't shake the question of what it would be like to have Tula penetrate her clit. The pleasure reminded her of what it was like to have someone play with her button, but dialed up to ten and then inverted as the pressure came from within. She licked her lips and forced herself to make a mental note of the idea so she could plan the proper mods later...

As Tula continued her long, slow thrust, Ada remembered fantasizing about that before. Not long after they'd thought of this more pleasurable and exciting kind of tit-fucking. But any further thoughts about the concept of having a big modded clit capable of taking Tula's fat cock inside it vanished from Ada's mind. She heard Tula pause and spit into her hand before rubbing it on her shaft. Then Tula continued, and Ada felt the lubricated march of cock up inside her nipple, her hungry nipple.

Suddenly they both felt the juice surge out of the depths of Ada's right tit. The milk swirled around Tula's dick and even dribbled out a little, leaking onto Tula's fat balls.

Ada moaned, thrusting her own hips forward once and holding her pussy against the glorious fat there, squeezing it between her thighs and wiggling in pleasure. "That will save you on some spit and pre, baby," she gasped to her partner. When Adaitha heard no response she opened her eyes and looked deep into Tula's. They smoldered as she said, "Oh, what a shame," before thrusting her hips suddenly, and deeply.

Ada squeezed her eyes shut again, her face contorted, and she trembled as the intense shock of pleasure rocked her whole body. Perched atop her mountain of jiggling boobs and belly, she rode the wave of intensity for a little before opening her eyes again and looking back up into those of her lover. She found a kind of relief there as Tula looked back and continued the much faster thrust of her hips. Her dick now comparatively racing into the blimp-of-a-boob in front of her. Soon past the widest point, Tula let the momentum of her thrust carry her forward as her 8" member slid deeper and deeper.

Finally, Tula's dick was buried balls deep in Ada's tit, and both women's hips bucked. Tula placed her hands on either side of the breast, readying herself for the withdrawal of her very sensitive organ from Ada's own overstimulated one.

"Fuck," she swore. "That was only one fucking thrust." She gasped and panted, letting the mask of her confidence slip. Ada panted too, a ruefully excited laugh escaping her smiling lips.

"Yeah, we'll be lucky if we make it to five." Tula laughed and sankdown a little toward Ada's expansive tit. Then she calmed herself and braced her arms once more as she began to pull out. She went slowly as Ada's fat nipple clung to her hard cock. The motion was excruciatingly pleasurable as Tula pulled out inch by scintillating inch.

She stopped about where Ada's boob ended and her nipple began, pausing as they both took a second to prepare themselves. Ada watched her lover, who no longer bothered with the thin veil of domme-ishness. But her resolve and command were painted in the lines of her face, even through the gasps and pants.

After a second more, Tula thrusted, her dick sinking in faster than the initial penetration, but slower than the parts of the thrust that had exhausted their over-excited nerves. The thrust was just the right speed, the combined fluids helping everything slide along. As Tula pushed her base for the second time into Ada's fat nipple, she readied herself for another back-swing. Ada gasped as another surge of milk was released from deep within her boob.

She ground and squished her pussy faster as her lover thrust forward again, filling her massive tit with all that hard, hot meat. Her mods had perfectly attuned her boob to the penetration so that it was like getting fucked in another pussy, a very different kind of pussy, but definitely one that consumed her attention to the point where the grinding of her hips was more out of a need to do something with her body than it was to jerk herself off.

Tula picked up the pace, forward and back, but always keeping her dick-head from squeezing out of her boob and into Ada's constricting nipple.

Ada gasped and moaned as her body rocked in time to the ever faster thrusts. She almost began howling as Tula landed on a delicious rhythm that seemed to open the gates within every lobe inside both her fat, milky blimps as her left tit began shooting long, thick streams out onto the floor.

Tula temporarily looked confused as she looked at the climaxing titty beside her before turning to the one being stopped up by her big dick. Her expression contorted into some weird mixture of confusion and relief as the milk first blocked her own sweet release and then began squeezing its way into her tight, little dick-hole.

Ada had had the foresight to include a lot more strength to her mammaries' squirting capabilities for just such an occasion, though this hadn't been the plan for the very first tit-fuck. Nevertheless, she reveled in the tables being turned on her penetrating lover as her boob began to successfully fill Tula's fat balls, not only with her own cum, but Ada's titty-milk.

Tula's body shuddered and jerked more intensely than when she'd just begun to climax. Her big, shaved sack stretched in altering waves of tightness and looseness as the modded organs alternatingly filled to capacity and then stretched themselves bigger with each shot of boob-cum. It took what little control she had left in her limbs to keep her body upright as the never-ending march of milk was forced inside her.

As Adaitha's mamms emptied their load, she reached a state of bliss. She wasn't resting on her fat belly and boobs in their living room: she was floating among clouds, weightless, utterly and completely relaxed.

After a moment of possibly being asleep, Ada opened her eyes and stared past her deflated boobs at Tula's inflated balls. They had taken so much of Ada's boob-cum that they threatened to push Tula's still-very-hard dick out of Ada's tit. Bucked up against her deflated blimp, each nut must've been almost three feet in diameter. If she stood, they'd still almost reach the floor. At the very least, the connective tissue wouldn't have been able to keep them much higher than her mid-shin.

Tula panted heavily, unsure of what to do with her hands. The muscle-bound woman jerked her hands back and forth in little movements toward and away from her swollen sack trying to decide what to do. Ada smiled, slightly concerned.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Y-yeah, I'm- I'm just-- full." A hint of a whine crept into Tula's voice as she haltingly articulated her situation. Ada chuckled, marginally relieved. She swallowed and put on a little voice.

"Well, baby, I'm sure I can help you with that..." She pulled back on her right boob. The motion surprised Tula, and she inhaled sharply as her dick popped free of the fat, rubbery organ. Ada chuckled again, and beckoned her around. "My tummy's still pretty full from second-breakfast," she stifled a little burp that seemed to genuinely surprise her. "But my ass definitely has some room for that sweet, hot seamen-milk cocktail you got there..." She fluttered her eyes and leaned into the coyness in her tone. Tula sputtered and laughed, some of the tension neither of them had fully been aware of dropped from her shoulders as she clumsily rounded her lover, her inflated nuts making it awkward.

Ada wiggled her butt as much as for Tula's benefit as it was in genuine excitement for her ever expanding belly and tits. She'd made her body especially receptive to Tula's as well as her own fluids, enjoying the growth of her forward organs. Though she had also ensured an upper limit and a point of diminishing returns, she did want a life outside of sex after all... Even if Tula was the best, most delicious partner she could've ever asked for.

Tula's rock of an erection ached in a way she hadn't expected when they planned this kind of expansion-play, though a second thought did make her wonder if the fact it wasn't planned for today maybe made it a little more intense. She really couldn't concentrate on much else. Even her juicy, needy pussy, which normally consumed the majority of her attention in spite of Ada's usual focus on Tula's cock, was now utterly out of the picture. It was as if she could only think of her aching cock and balls. No other part of her existed.

As she lined her dick up with Ada's plump little ass with one hand, she spread those chubby cheeks as best she could with the other. A momentary flash of courtesy blinked through Tula's mind, and she paused briefly to add some spit to her already milk-slick dick. Then she she began to sink into the delicious ass she really did love to fuck.

They both gasped. Tula's hips pressed fully into Ada's cheeks. She lost all pretense, and shifted herself to lay fully on top of her lover before sinking her hands into the expanse of fat puffing up and out from either side of her torso as Tula began fucking Ada's ass as hard and fast as she could.

Her hips bucked, and their bodies bounced up and down on Ada's waterbed-belly. Tula's fat, backed-up aching sack jumbled and bounced against that fat belly, the pressure mounting to unsustainable levels.

Ada gasped and moaned as her lover became raucous in her fucking, the feeling of dick in her ass, balls on the bottom curve of her belly, and hands sunk-in on the chub on either side of her drove her over an edge she wasn't even aware she'd been on. She came hard in a way that was much more present, visceral, and grounded than the sweet delirium of her earlier boob-gasm. The latter had been a soak in a hot tub, this was a refreshing run in a cool rain.

Tula slowed and ended her thrusts to one final push inward, as her body finally found the relief it so desperately needed. As her cum-and-milk stuffed balls tightened and her penis contracted rhythmically, the cum and milk ejaculated in big, sloppy waves. Ada felt the hot cocktail shoot inside her, filling her ass with each contraction. As she filled with her own milk and Tula's cum, she felt her belly get a little tighter, once again reveling in the sensation.

Tula's balls emptied further and further, until finally with a few relatively empty contractions, she collapsed fully onto her lover and her water-bed belly, breathing hard into, and kissing, Ada's shoulder.

"Mmm," Ada moaned. "That was amazing! Thanks for feeding my hungry-little-ass all that sweet ball-and-tit cum baby!" She reached a hand back and pulled one of Tula's up to her mouth, kissing her palm. Now Tula moaned as she felt her lover's lips, and clambered forward to plant a kiss on Ada's cheek.

"That was amazing, sweetheart! I wish it hadn't felt so urgent otherwise we could have... relished it." Ada twisted and pulled Tula in for a kiss with wetted lips. The two pressed their faces together before pulling back.

"There's no way we could've lasted any longer without blowing our fat loads all over the walls, sweety. But maybe as we get used to this--" She took a hand and rubbed a deflated tit up and down its length as far as she could reach. "We can take all the time we need to really enjoy the fruits of our labor." Then she gave her fat titty a nice little slap that sent a little wave through the large, modded organ. Tula smiled and went in for another kiss; this time they used tongue.

"And don't forget, babe," Ada drawled. "You have another nipple to slather and fuck."

PEnilio
PEnilio
2 Followers