All Comments on 'Adam and Eve Pt. 01'

by penname9

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Can this marriage be saved? A difficult question and an even more difficult goal to achieve!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Adam is a man who deserves a faithful, honest partner who will respect and love him. Who will reciprocate his love and truly respect him and will confirm it not with words but with deeds. Eve is a bitch who can't be trusted. Mark, on the other hand, is scum

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nothing like a woman who is just a piece of meat to be used and thrown away

Jlyn1Jlyn112 months ago

You can't leave it hanging. Need the aftermath.

ttt59ttt5912 months ago

Adam is an idiot if he stays married to her for any reason whatsoever. Don't make him a sissy wimp who accepts being disrespected, lied to and betrayed. Eve is a cheating skank slut no matter what she says about love or how she tries to excuse what she did as a "mistake" or being "weak." She's an adult woman who made her selfish choice, ignoring her husband's love and selfishly thinking only of what she desired. Never thought about kids or hubby once, just Mark's big dick. Self-absorbed whore should be kicked to the curb ASAP before she has the chance to ruin their children with her lack or morals or give hubby some STD's she probably got fucking around.

Tomh1966Tomh196612 months ago

Well written but made me sad

neilnblowme2neilnblowme212 months ago

run ADAM run

run fast

run far

run til you can t run anymore

EVE isn t worth your time or your love

the pain you feel now is nothing like the suffering you ill endure if you keep the bitch

on your honeymoon she lies that it was only a kiss then she says she had sex .... geeze your honeymoon

every anniversary you have with her it ll remind you of her betrayal.... what a life for you

ADAM do what you want but don t cry when after 20 years of marriage and 10 kids you raise with her you find out that none of the kids are biologically yours and all have different fathers ....; i wont pity you lol

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson12 months ago

Good first story! Looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The premise that they accidentally booked into an adult resort instead of the one they intended to was beyond belief and then the story went downhill from there.

I don't care much for the ending, but it's better than the typical "Why would I care if my wife is bringing home a host of STDs and expecting me to raise some other guy's children?"

OOAAOOAA12 months ago

Congratulations for your first story!!! 👍👍👍

Let's see how it goes on 😉

BlueEyd2BlueEyd212 months ago

the whole premise of having a honeymoon at an adult resort is absurd and so over the top stupid. She seems to transform from an innocent wife, into this cock hungry slut out of the blue and can't stop? Clearly he must suck as a lover and have a tiny dicks, and she is totally uninterested in making their marriage stronger ... together. Then going back to that same resort? Seriously? He was truly a clueless cuck and she is a self-absorbed size queen. She cheated on her honeymoon and then on the last trip, and then the stupid attempt at lying. And he somehow can't stay awake during the key times when there is an alpha male hitting on his wife? Both times?

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

I’ll hang on to see what Adam decides. Eve didn’t put up much fight against the snake did she?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dont write a part 2. They just get divorced. Dont need to read about it.

bobareenobobareeno12 months ago

The use of “Adam" and “Eve" and calling the place “Temptation” wasn’t clever, it was clumsy overkill. Yeah, she got the knowledge of big cock, and wanted it, being thereafter forever tainted. The problem with using such blatant references is that the story can’t keep up with the pretense they scream of BIG MEANING. It swallows the cheerful little morality play in biblical swaddling.

The writing was good, though the drama of Adam’s heart breaking as they left the Eden of their previously unsullied marriage wasn’t well developed by the author. This was a character whose innocence was joined at the hip with his wife’s, and her loss of innocence and betrayal of their vows would cause far more than just an angry demand to know all that happened and a threat of divorce. There was the opportunity for the Adam character to express the meaning of the betrayal to their perfect union, to explicate, if you will, her fall from grace. This is where the biblical references might have pushed toward a deeper revelation (Ulp), through the characters’ post betrayal interaction, of the meaning for each of the breach of mutually, heretofore, understood morality, and of the importance of monogamy. The one note “anger” of Adam was a missed opportunity to explore those feelings and the underlying moral assumptions behind them, with actual depth. Maybe it’ll happen in part 2, and I have jumped the gun, but the revelation was the time for the discussion to really take flight.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a dumb bitch! If you're so concerned about your marriage, don't tell him. Seems like she found her inner slut and sabotaged her marriage and family. If she thought it was a one time, crazy while on vacation, thing, she would

have taken a morning after pill, stayed quiet and secretly made it up to him. Even go to a therapist to get her head on straight. Some holes in the story, but a good start.

penname9penname912 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for reading my first story!! I appreciate the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The story lacks emotion, mainly because you quickly narrated their life instead of delving into a specific event with details and dialogue. I suggest that in your next story you narrow the focus and deeply dive into it. Also, the husband’s reaction to her confession is quite cardboard and unnatural. You’re better at writing sex scenes than that kind of confrontation. Anyway, judging from this first effort, I think you have what it takes to create something much more exciting next time. I’d abandon this story and start fresh. Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Time apart doesn't make you heal any more than Eve made a "mistake." She willingly betrayed her marriage and family. If he ignores it, she'll be empowered to do it again. Find a way to forgive, but get as far away from this lying selfish skank slut as possible Adam!

TeggeTegge11 months ago

Good first story. I thought you did a good job with development throughout till the finish. You seemed to hurredly end it...felt rushed. Still very good for a first timer.

InfosaugerInfosauger11 months ago

Somewhere at the beginning her husband told her if she ever wanted to try new things to tell him. But she never tries new things with her husband but cheats on him?

It is never actually told the size of her husband. If he is just average and the two guy much above as described she seems to become a size queen.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent!! Thoroughly enjoyable read and sexy read!

LucasredLucasred11 months ago

Where is the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a dumb, f****** story and one of the worst pieces of literary c*** that I ever had the misfortune of wading through.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous