Adam and Steve Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on?" Teddy asked.

"Nothing you need to be concerned about, Teddy," Steve responded as he got up from the table, taking the folder with him to his office.

A few days later, Teddy heard that the charges against Kip had been dropped on the TV. When he brought it up to Adam, he just said that's good and left it at that, which again made Teddy wonder what happened.

A few weeks later, Teddy waited until Adam and Steve were both out of the house and went into Steve's office. Teddy wanted to know what Adam signed, they never spoke of it, and Adam had been withdrawn. He knew it would probably be a needle in a haystack to find unless Steve filed away the document.

First, Teddy looked on Steve's desk because there were a few unmarked folders, but they weren't Adam's. Then he opened Steve's file cabinet, and there was a hanging file with the last name of Cort, and it had more than a few documents in it.

Teddy pulled the files out and opened them. The first folder was a Santa Cruz Police report. When the report was filed, the victim's location was the hospital. Teddy could believe his eyes when he read sexual assault. He turned to another folder. It was the one that Adam had signed the morning in the kitchen, giving Steve rights to act as his lawyer. The third folder was another police report of Kip's arrest and his statement that he didn't sexually assault Adam. The last folder was the agreement between the Prosecutor, Kip's lawyer, and Steve that the charges would be dropped and record sealed. Also, Kip would have no contact with Adam in the future. All parties signed, including Adam.

Teddy didn't hear Steve come home, and Steve walked in on Teddy sitting at his desk, still reading Adam's file. Steve stood in the doorway until Teddy sat back, with a bewildered expression on his face. "You will never mention this to him."

"Shit." Teddy jumped. "Steve, I'm sorry for...."

"Teddy, you snooped it's done and over with, you know. Please, don't talk about Kip in front of Adam. It hurts him."

"I wondered why he would walk out of the room when I would mention his name. Is he okay?"

"There are days that are worse than others. But Adam's better than when he first came home." Steve responded.

"How could he let Kip rape him? How is it possible?" Teddy asked.

Neither of them heard Adam, Steve knew the whole story from beginning to end, but he wouldn't tell Teddy. "Kip was angry, Teddy." Steve turned around, and he and Adam side-hugged one another. "He had the upper hand. Let's just put it that way. I was no match for his strength no matter what I did to try to get away from him."

Adam hid a lot of bruises under his clothes for weeks. He thanked God for polo shirts for the collars. Steve was the only one that knew about them, but by the end of November, they were mostly gone or faded to the point that he could get away with showering at the school if he needed to.

It was nice to have Jeff home for Christmas. He wasn't able to be home for Thanksgiving. So the boys were happy to spend the entire break together. Adam and Steve decided to let the boys have the house, and they sat out on the deck for a while when Teddy came to the back door and asked for Steve.

"What's up, Teddy?" Steve asked when he came to the back door.

"Kip's at the door." He whispered.

Steve didn't say a word and went inside with Teddy. Steve went to the door and opened it. "Steve, may I please speak to Adam?"

"Kip, you know you're not supposed to be here."

"I know, but I wanted to apologize to him. I need to, please, Steve." Kip begged.

Steve nodded, "Wait here, I'll go and talk with him."

"Thank you."

Jeff looked at Teddy. He didn't know what had happened. Teddy just raised his shoulders and shook his head, in an, I don't know jester. Kip was standing in the living room next to Adam's bag that he had left at Kip's home.

Steve walked back out onto the deck and sat down. "Well, what's the matter?" Adam could tell something was wrong.

"Kip's here and would like to talk to you. I told him I would ask you." Steve looked at Adam, and he could tell he was thinking.

"Where is he?"

"In the living room," Steve responded.

Adam got up from his chair and walked into the house. "Jeff, Teddy, please go out on the deck for a bit."

"Sure, Adam," Teddy replied and pulled Jeff out with him. Steve was still sitting out there.

When Jeff was out the door, he turned on Teddy, "What's going on, because Kip's like Adam's best friend."

"Jeff, just sit down, and you'll be able to play your games in a bit," Steve stated, and Teddy just pulled him by his hand over to some chairs.

"Kip, what do you want?" Adam asked.

Kip looked down at the floor. He couldn't even look Adam in the eye. "Adam, I don't know what came over me when I did that to you. I...." Kip twisted his hands together. "I... I'm sorry. I know that doesn't make up for what I did to you. I know there's...."

Kip was breaking, and Adam could see it. Adam stepped closer to Kip and put his arms around him, and Kip broke down and started bawling. He said he was sorry over and over. Everyone out on the deck could even hear him. "Kip, calm down. Things are never going to be the same between us." Adam pulled him over to the couch and sat him down.

"I know." Kip sniffled. Adam handed him some tissues. "Adam, how did you come to terms with this so fast?"

"I've had help, and I'm still talking to someone. Kip, I've not forgiven you completely. You hurt me. You betrayed a trust that we had. Kip, you raped me."

"I know Adam, I know I raped you, and I can't apologize enough for what I did. I'll never be able to take it back, and I'm sorry."

"Are you heading back to Santa Cruz?" Adam just wanted to change the subject.

"Yeah, mom's mad at me, so I was going to head home," Kip responded.

"What did you do now?" Adam asked.

"My therapist told me the only way I would or could start taking the blame for what I did, was taking the blame. Mom's been asking me why charges were brought against me and then dropped back in October, and I told her. So she told me to get out of her house."

"Would you like me to talk with her?" Adam asked.

"She wants to talk with you when she figures out how to apologize for her idiot son, she said." Kip looked down.

"Kip, go back to your mom's house. Tell her I'll be there tomorrow to talk to her, or she can come here. You should celebrate the holidays with your family."

"Yeah, we'll see. I guess this is goodbye for now?"

"Yeah, Kip, for now, it is. Depending on if your mom comes here or I go there, I may see you. But for the time being. It's for the best."

"Yeah, I know. Again, Adam, I'm sorry, and I know that doesn't make up for what I did, and it never will." Kip got up and walked to the door.

Adam sat there for a few minutes and saw his bag from October. He picked it up and took it to the bedroom, and just deposited it on the bed before heading back out to the deck. "Jeff, Teddy, you two can go back in. Thank you for giving me some time to speak with Kip alone."

"No problem, Adam," Teddy said.

"Yeah, no problem," Jeff stated as Teddy pushed him back into the house.

Steve continued to stay seated as Adam sat down next to him. "Is it late enough to call it a night yet?"

Steve chuckled, "Nope, would my man like to take a nap or just go to bed for the night?"

"I don't know yet," Adam responded as he stood and bent down to kiss Steve as he walked back into the house.

Steve came into the living room, where the boys played their games on the TV. "I'm going to go lay down with Adam. If you need one of us, that's where we'll be."

"Is Adam okay?" Teddy asked.

"Surprisingly, yeah, I think he is. Just I think he needs some time to process." Steve looked at Jeff. "Jeff, in time, you'll know, but not until Adam wants others to." Jeff only nodded as Steve walked out of the room. Steve walked into the bedroom, and Adam was just standing there, and Steve looked at him. "What's wrong?"

"My bag, I just dropped it in here."

"Your bag?" Steve questioned.

"The one from October, from Kip's place, he brought it back to me when he came. I just tossed it in here and came out to sit with you."

"So, what's wrong?"

"It's weird. I don't want to open it." Adam stated.

"Reminds you of that weekend?" Steve responded, and Adam slowly nodded. "Would you like me to? Or would you like me just to sit it aside until you're ready to deal with it?"

"I need to deal with it now." Adam walked over to the bed and unzipped the bag. He pulled out his clothes and noticed the shorts and boxers he was wearing when Kip hit him. The boxer had evidence of what Kip had done to him, blood and feces. Kip didn't realize that he packed them or, for all Adam knew, he could have put them in his bag himself. He barely remembers that night.

"I think I'll have that other drink now," Adam said as he continued to hold the boxers in his hand, and Steve could even see because they were a light blue.

Steve brought over the trash can, "Yeah, I think you are ready for that drink." Adam looked at what he was holding and dropped both the shorts and boxers in the trash, and Steve went to pull the bag. Adam stopped him so he could throw out the t-shirt that he was wearing that night too. He wanted nothing to do with any of the clothes from that night. He wished he would have never gone that weekend in October now.

Adam walked out their bedroom door to the deck as Steve walked through the house to the kitchen. He threw the bag away in the kitchen garbage as he grabbed a few glasses. After putting a couple of shots of whiskey in each glass, he filled them with coke.

"I thought you two were going to lay down?" Teddy asked as he rounded the corner into the kitchen.

"Adam needed a drink, and we are back on the deck," Steve responded, and Teddy looked at Steve, worried. "Just a small setback, that's all. Kip brought his bag from October home."

"Okay." Teddy watched Steve walk out. He looked through the fridge and grabbed some pop and then a few things out of the cupboards and went to throw a box in the recycling and noticed the clear bag from Adam and Steve's room. He could see clothes in it and pulled them out of the trash.

He looked out the door and could see that Adam and Steve were just looking out towards the pool, so he quickly untied the bag and pulled out the clothes. He never noticed that Jeff was standing in the kitchen doorway watching him. When Teddy pulled out the shirt, he wondered why Adam would throw it away. Then he pulled out the boxers. He didn't have to pull out the shorts. He saw instantly why he would throw all the clothes away and why he would need to drink something.

"Is that blood?" Jeff asked as Teddy started shoving the clothes back into the bag, and he tied it back up. He opened the door to the trash and put it back in. "Teddy, was that blood?"

"Jeff, you didn't see anything."

"Teddy, what the hell happened?"

"Nothing, nothing happened."

"Bullshit, what happened?" Jeff looked at Teddy. "What happened to Adam? Teddy, there was blood on his boxers."

Teddy pulled Jeff to his bedroom and shut the door. "Once you hear this, you will look at him differently, and he will know you know."

"I won't."

"Yeah, you will," Teddy responded. "But you are starting to suspect, and it doesn't help that I kept snooping." Jeff just looked at Teddy. "Adam was raped." Jeff sat down on the bed and went white.

"How, when, who? He's strong." Jeff then put two and two together. "Oh shit, Kip." Teddy nodded.

Steve walked back into the kitchen to get them another drink and noticed all the food and glasses sitting on the counter. He looked in the living room for Jeff and Teddy, and they weren't there. The rule in the house was they couldn't have sex while Adam and Steve were there, so he knew they weren't doing that. He walked down the hall and could hear them talking. He closed his eyes and shook his head.

Steve knocked on the door and opened it. "Yeah, Steve?" Teddy asked, hoping that Steve didn't hear what they talked about.

"You know I'm going to have to tell Adam." Teddy nodded his head. "Go back out and play your game."

"Yes, Steve." Both Jeff and Teddy said as Steve went back to the kitchen and made their drinks.

When he walked back out on the deck to Adam, Adam was in the pool, and Steve smiled. "Hey, did you decide to take a swim without me?"

"While I was waiting for you, I got our robes."

Steve stepped closer to the pool and looked in, and sure enough, Adam was naked. Steve sat their drinks on the pool edge and took his clothes off. When he got his shorts and boxers off, he walked over to the steps and stepped down into the pool, then he removed his shirt and tossed it over onto one of the chairs.

"You're so modest." Adam chuckled as he put his arms around Steve and kissed him. "I love you. Thank you for putting up with the moody, drunk, cranky, whiney, sad, and non-sexual Adam these last two months. You've been here for me more than you probably ever should have."

Steve hugged Adam, and they stayed like that for a while. "Adam, you were here when I needed you most. You took care of Teddy. If I couldn't be here when you needed me, that would've been shitty of me." Steve leaned away from Adam so he could see him. "And Babe, I love you. I didn't mind that you didn't feel like having sex. Also, I know we are back to condoms for a while. But seeing that you have tested clean now for almost two months, we know Kip didn't give you anything else."

"Yes, I know, and I would like to try tonight. Do I know how I will respond? No. But I have been talking it over with my therapist, and the only way I will know is to try."

Steve smiled as Adam drew him in for a kiss. Steve's mind was going wild. It had been so long since they last touched one another sexually. Adam would let Steve hold him, but it never went beyond that. Adam was hard, and Steve could feel it. Steve was grinding his cock against Adam's.

Jeff and Teddy looked out at the pool, standing in the dark kitchen. "I don't think Steve's going to tell Adam tonight." Teddy smiled at Jeff.

"No, it doesn't look like it." Jeff was behind Teddy and rubbing his hard cock into Teddy's ass. Jeff kissed Teddy's neck and stroked his cock. "Would you like to go back to the bedroom?"

"Yes."

"Remember, moan into the pillow," Jeff said as he pulled Teddy towards the room. They almost got caught a few days prior, but Adam pulled Steve away from their door as he was about to knock.

Adam took Steve by the hand, and they walked up the pool's steps. Not even bothering with their clothes or robes and headed to their room. Once in their room, Steve took over. He knew that Adam needed him to be the one that made love to him. Steve didn't want to put Adam in the same position that he was raped. Steve doesn't know when Adam will ever want to make love flat on his stomach again.

So Steve repeated their first time at the cabin. He put a pillow under Adam's lower back and ass to bring him off the bed. He helped relax Adam by kissing and sucking everywhere he could. While opening him up, Steve sucked Adam's cock, hoping to distract him. Adam was maintaining his erection.

But when it came to Steve penetrating, Adam tensed, and Steve laid on him and kissed him. "Relax, Babe. I'm not going to hurt you. I love you." Steve kissed Adam again, and Adam nodded. Steve knelt again between Adam's legs, lined up his cock, added pressure, and pushed again. This time Adam didn't tense, and Steve popped through.

Steve could see that Adam was trying to stay relaxed and not think about anything. Adam had his eyes closed. Steve slowly pushed in and out, burying his entire cock in Adam. He laid down on Adam and kissed him. Adam finally opened his eyes. "Adam, I love you. I won't hurt you." Steve reaffirmed.

Adam smiled. "I know. I love you too." Adam kissed Steve a few times. "Please make love to me."

Steve kissed Adam's neck before he started thrusting into him. He watched Adam the entire time. When Steve was close, he lifted back up onto his knees. He could always feel Adam's hard cock between them. Steve took it in one of his hands, rubbing it as he continued to thrust into him. When Adam spasmed in Steve's hand and clenched around Steve's cock, Steve released Adam, pushed in a few more times, and came.

Steve kissed Adam's temples, and they felt wet. "Adam, are you okay?" Adam just nodded his head and pulled Steve down into a hug. "I love you, Hon." Adam kissed Steve's neck, and they stayed like that for a bit until Adam loosened his hold, and Steve got up. "Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah, Babe." They both got up and went to take a shower together. When they came back out, they dressed in shorts. Cleaned up the bed and laid down. Steve was a little concerned for Adam, but he will watch him over the next few days to see how he reacts.

This time Adam laid his head on Steve, and because they weren't wearing t-shirts, Steve could tell that Adam was crying. Steve kissed the top of his head. "I love you, Adam." Adam could only nod his head. He was afraid to speak because he had a lump in his throat.

From his sessions with the therapist, Steve knew that all he could do was be there for Adam. To hold him, listen to him, pick him up when he needed it. There would be good and bad days, and when they did make love again, Adam could retreat or regress to stage one, avoiding everything and anger.

Adam was running a lot initially, and Steve would wake up at three and find him gone. The therapist stated that Adam might process things while he runs. But Steve found out that Adam had nightmares and had to get up and out of the house.

Sleep finally took both of them, and when Steve woke at five to nature's call, Adam wasn't in bed. Steve first went to the bathroom, then he searched for Adam, checking the usual spots of the family room, living room, then out on the deck. Adam wasn't anywhere. Steve picked up their clothes and robe while out at the pool. He checked to make sure Adam's car was in the driveway, which only left running. After taking their clothes to the bedroom, Steve shook his head and started a pot of coffee.

Adam had woken from a bad dream. He was sweating, and his heart was pounding. Careful not to wake Steve, he got up. Pulled open the drawer that had his running clothes in, pulled out pants and a shirt, and then a pair of underwear and socks from another drawer. He left the bedroom with them to the main bathroom. He didn't want Steve to hear him getting ready.

The dream is always the same, everything Kip did and said to him, lying on the floor being choked by Kip, the shoulder injury not even bothering Kip. Adam had never told Steve, but he did his therapist was that he had an erection and ejaculated during the rape. He doesn't even know if Kip realized that he did. He feels ashamed about this, even though his therapist repeatedly told him that it's the body's normal response to sexual stimulation, being wanted or unwanted.

After over an hour of running, Adam decided to head back to the house. He saw that the lights were on in the living room, so he knew that Steve was up. Checking his watch just before entering the house, he saw that it was five-thirty. He found Steve sitting in the kitchen reading over a case file. "Hey, Babe."

Steve looked up from his file, "I laid clean shorts and a t-shirt out on the bed for you." Adam sat down next to him at the table, but with his knees pointing to him so he could look right at him, so Steve turned towards Adam. "What's up, Babe?"

"Before I lose my nerve, I need to tell you everything." Adam started. Steve held Adam's hand. "Kip said a lot to me while raping me. He was also choking me a lot as I told you. I didn't tell you and have been ashamed about it. I got hard and came. I don't think Kip ever realized that I did because he continued to rape me for a while." Adam had tears coming down his face. "I hate that it caused that reaction in me. My therapist keeps telling me that it's normal, but I feel like I betrayed our trust."