Adam and Steve Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam was sitting in his office. The locker room was quiet, and all the kids were at lunch. Marc was walking through and stopped to talk to Adam. "Please say you did something fun yesterday. I couldn't get anything out of Teddy." Adam looked up from the stats of yesterday's game. "Adam, what did you do yesterday?" Marc could tell something had happened.

"Teddy didn't know where Steve and I were going. We had to fly up to Santa Cruz. Steve was called by the Prosecutor about Kip."

"He hasn't done anything else, has he?"

"Let's just put it this way, Frank Ames made him a wealthy man for the video of me." Adam hung his head. "I'm sure now Steve has seen it and knows everything that happened and what was said."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Adam."

"Thanks."

"If you don't want to stick around for practice, I can deal with it." Marc could tell Adam didn't really want to be at work.

Adam took a deep breath. He wished he could take Marc up on the offer, but he needed to stay. He can't start dodging his life now that he is getting it back to normal. "No, but thanks for the offer."

"Okay, well, if you change your mind, you know where to find me."

Adam chuckled, "What are you teaching now? Soccer or track?"

"Track, I hate track, especially cross-country," Marc responded.

"I hate when we have to teach swimming," Adam stated. "I would take cross-country any day."

Marc laughed and walked out of Adam's office. The rest of the day and practice flew by. Adam was glad when he and Teddy were heading to the car for home. When they arrived, Teddy went off to his room, and Adam went to take a shower. Steve wasn't in any of the common areas, so Adam assumed he was in his office. Adam came out of the bathroom, and the bed looked too inviting. So, he laid down with his towel around his waist, across the middle.

"Where are you heading off to?" Steve asked Teddy as he walked into the kitchen, not expecting to see anyone home.

"I'm meeting a few guys down at Lou's to study and eat," Teddy stated as he slung his bag over his shoulder.

"Adam in the bedroom?"

"Yeah, he looked tired after practice," Teddy announced. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, just a minor setback that we weren't expecting."

"May I ask what?" Teddy asked.

"Later, just don't go snooping, please. This, you don't need to find." Steve stressed. "Have fun, studying."

"Yeah, thanks. I'll be home later." Teddy stated as he left.

Steve waited a few minutes and then walked into the bedroom. He stopped and watched Adam from the doorway. Adam smiled. He didn't open his eyes. He could hear Steve standing there. "Hey Babe, what are you thinking?"

Steve chuckled, "Dinner or you?"

"We could order pizza and have it delivered in an hour or so," Adam responded.

"You think we really need an hour?" Steve laughed. "We could order it, have sex, take a shower, and it would still probably not be here."

"Touche." Adam laughed.

Steve walked over and sat down on the bed. He pulled out his phone and ordered the pizza as soon as he laid his phone down. Adam reached up and pulled him down, and kissed him. "I don't want you to make love to me, fuck me, Steve." Steve looked at Adam. "Please." Steve nodded.

Steve kissed Adam's back. He got up, took his clothes off, and retrieved the lube. Pulling the towel out from around Adam, he kissed Adam on his ass before spreading his cheeks to apply lube. He pushed two fingers in because he knew Adam would have no problem. They have been making love frequently. Adding more lube, he added a third, then he lubed his cock, placing it at Adam's entrance and pushing in.

Once Steve was all the way in, he laid down on Adam's back and kissed his neck. "Adam, are you okay?"

"Honestly, no, but I will be. Honey, please fuck me." Adam pleaded as Steve kissed his shoulder, raised up on his arms, and started fucking him. After a minute, Steve stopped, laid down again, and kissed Adam's cheek. "Why did you stop?"

"I love you, and I don't want to just fuck you." Steve chuckled. "Tell me what's wrong, Babe."

"After," Adam stated.

"During." Steve pulled out and pushed back in.

"Oh God," Adam responded. "You're not going to like it." Steve did it again.

"Probably not," Steve stated as he pulled out and pushed in a few more times and kissed Adam on the neck.

"Been thinking about Kip and the videos," Adam responded, and Steve didn't move this time. "I know you watched it."

Steve kissed Adam's shoulder, "Yes, I did." Steve pulled entirely out and turned Adam over. He knew Adam thought he would stop, but he pushed back up inside him. "Honey, I love you. Push it out of your mind. We'll talk about it later, and only if you want." Steve kissed Adam, but when he lifted up, he could see tears running down the side of Adam's face.

Adam became soft. Steve could tell while he laid down on him. "Adam, I love you." He told him again, and Adam held him in a tight hug and his legs around him. So Steve couldn't even withdraw from him if he wanted.

"I know, Steve, please continue. I love you too." Adam stated as he loosened his grip on him. Steve kissed him and started to go in and out of Adam again. He would occasionally stop to kiss his neck, shoulder, or mouth. Steve even felt when Adam became hard again, hoping that he could take him over because he was so close.

Steve started to get up to reach between them, and Adam held Steve down on him. "Honey, I'm close. I wanted to help get you off." But then Steve felt Adam cum, and Steve pushed up the last time and came with Adam. He could still feel all Adam's spasms through the tight ring around his cock.

When Adam would finally allow Steve to roll off him, Steve could tell that Adam was still crying, but Steve didn't say anything because he knew that Adam would talk when he wanted. "Would you like to take a shower with me, Hon?" Adam smiled and nodded his head.

When the pizza arrived, they were both lounging in the living room, looking at the TV and the gaming system. "I wonder how the kids can play these games all the time. Even Matt likes playing." Adam asked as he walked over, turned the TV and system on, and grabbed a controller. "What the hell is Witcher?"

"I don't know, just a game that Teddy just had to have last year," Steve replied.

Adam starts the game, "Fuck, it's like a movie, but then you get to play a little."

Steve laughed at Adam because he got lost in playing the game. Adam even stopped talking with Steve, and Steve finally got up and grabbed a case file to read over. He knows that Adam will be regretting staying up late when he finally does stop playing, but he has told him a few times that he should stop and go to bed, and he kept saying he would in a few minutes. Well, a few minutes was over an hour ago.

Teddy walked in at ten and was surprised to see both Adam and Steve still up and then to see Adam playing his game. Adam didn't even notice Teddy come in. "Steve, is Adam okay?"

Steve chuckled. "I think Adam is addicted. But is there any way he can save it because I think we really need to get him to bed."

"He just went through a save as I walked in."

Steve got up and walked over to the TV and turned it off, and Adam looked right at Steve. "Why did you...." Steve cut him off with a kiss as he took the controller out of his hand and handed it to Teddy. Steve pulled Adam up off the couch, grabbing his case file as they left the room.

The following morning Adam was spooning Steve when his alarm went off at five. He turned it off and continued to hold Steve tight. "Come on, Babe, it's time to get up."

"I think playing a game for I don't know how many hours was a mistake. I now have a headache."

Steve smiled, turned over, and kissed Adam. "Are you sure you don't want to call in and play all day?"

Adam chuckled, "Tempting, but no. I will stick to real football and baseball, leaving the video games to the teenagers.

***

As the months went by, David called Steve. They had a problem, a slight problem with the case against Kip. They can get the videos of the rapes administered to the record as a good-faith exception, only if Adam is willing to testify against Kip. Because of how they were seized from the property. They would have to reopen Adam's closed case against Kip.

Even Steve knew that all the paperwork that both sides signed back in October was just to drop the case against Kip. Nothing in the paperwork stated that Adam couldn't refile. "All I can do is ask him, David."

"I know, Steve."

"How many women came forward?"

"Ten of the fifteen. At this point, it's just his word against theirs, without the video." David responded.

"I'll let you know hopefully by tomorrow."

Steve waited not so patiently for Adam and Teddy to come home from school. He was glad it was getting closer to summer. When Adam walked in, Steve was waiting in the living room for him. "Adam, before you shower or do anything, can we please talk in my office."

Adam looked right at Teddy and back at Steve, "Is nosy here going to find out eventually?"

Steve chuckled, "Probably, but I'm sure you would like to discuss this privately first." Adam just nodded and headed back to Steve's office and walked in. There on his desk already sat a bottle of whiskey and two glasses.

"That bad, huh?" Adam stated as he sat down. Steve blew out a breath and told him what he and David had discussed. Adam leaned forward in the chair, put his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. He just stayed like that for a while. Steve knew not to push him that Adam would talk eventually.

"I need to talk to Rose. I won't blindside her." Adam finally spoke.

"Kip's mother?" Steve asked, and Adam nodded. "You can't if she tells Kip."

"Get me one of the hard drives if I have it with me. She won't." Adam responded.

"How about this...."

"Steve, you're speaking lawyer again," Adam stated.

"Listen to me, Adam. I'll get you the hard drive, but Kip is financially capable of disappearing. Let's have him picked up at the same time you are talking to Ms. Stevenson." Adam thought about it for a few minutes and nodded. "So do I tell David that you will press charges along with the women?"

Adam closed his eyes, took a few slow, deep breaths, and then reopened them. "Yes."