Adam and Steve Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adam, honey." Steve rubbed his arm and watched as his eyes fluttered open. Not focusing on anything at first then he looked at Steve confused. "Adam, are you awake?" Adam took a deep breath, stretched, sat up and put his arms around Steve, and tried to pull him into bed with him. "No, Adam, I need to talk to you."

Adam groaned. "What time is it?"

"Not as late as you think, just a little after nine," Steve stated.

"Something wrong? Is Teddy okay?"

"Teddy's fine. Something is wrong, but it just deals with you. Do you have a game tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

"Can Marc cover?"

"Is it that bad?" Adam asked, and Steve nodded.

"Call him before I tell you. Because you probably won't want to talk to anyone after I tell you this." Steve handed Adam his phone, and he called Marc, telling him something came up that he wouldn't be able to come to work tomorrow or be at the game.

When Adam hung up, he looked at Steve, "Am I going to need a drink after you tell me what you need to tell me."

"Maybe," Steve responded.

*

While the video was playing at Kip's after Vivian walked out. Mike walked in from the kitchen naked with drinks for Kip and him. "I think you forgot to finish something," Kip responded.

"You don't want to finish that off in my ass?" Mike smiled as he got down on his knees between Kip's legs and started sucking Kip's hard cock.

"Oh, I'll finish off in your pussy ass too." Kip grabbed ahold of Mike's head and shoved it down on his cock, gagging him. "You like when I do that don't you?" Mike actually hates Kip, but Kip gives him too much money not to like what he does to him. Mike is Kip's secret boyfriend. Kip has videos of them, too, that he wants to watch when he is fucking Mike. But still, Kip's all-time favorites are Adam's Cort's phone sex and rape. Mike has seen them so many times that he's desensitized to them.

"And you don't think I don't know that you have been preparing that ass of yours. You don't like how I fuck you?" Kip wasn't looking for an answer. He pushed up into Mike's mouth, further down his throat. Then Kip grabbed ahold of him by the neck. "I should just squeeze. I think you like it when you don't have air."

Kip then pulled him off his cock and pulled him around the back of the couch. Kip leaned him over, stuck a finger in his ass, and confirmed Mike lubed. He knew he would. So Kip spits in his hand a few times to get his cock wet to make it through his entrance. Mike braced himself. He tends to wear buttplugs most of the time now to keep himself loose.

Kip pushed in, and both he and Mike moaned. "What, did you use an entire bottle up your ass?" Mike didn't have time to comment before Kip had his hands around his neck again. Kip was watching the video at this point after the initial run. He had the rape on repeat. When Mike passes out. Kip pulls out of him. He knew he had a limited time.

Kip picked Mike up. Mike was the same size as Adam. He laid him down on the rug in front of the TV so he could still see it. Kip had ropes ready to tie his ankles and wrist together on each side. He was stepping up their bondage a notch without Mike's okay, and Kip didn't care.

Mike woke up and struggled. "Stop, remember you're my pussy. This dick is just here." Kip pulled Mike's dick straight down from under him, not caring if he hurt him or not. Kip slapped Mike's balls. "These are nothing. I shouldn't allow you to ever get off."

Kip did have Mike up on a large cushion, so he was off the floor. He reentered, grabbed him by the hip, and started fucking him hard. Kip fucked him to him fucking Adam on screen, and when he came on screen in Adam, Kip released into Mike. Kip laid on Mike's back, catching his breath.

Kip looked up at the TV. He knew there were cameras in the room. He would watch them later. Maybe make Mike suck him off while he watches them. "I would love to have his ass again. But I know it's just a dream." Mike could feel Kip tighten his grip around his neck again. "It pissed me off that he wanted that lawyer and wouldn't have anything to do with me. That I wasn't his type." Mike started to struggle.

*

Adam couldn't believe he was on a plane going back to a place he never thought he would ever go again. He was sitting next to Steve and across from Frank. The two bodyguards from when they were dealing with Ben wear sitting a few rows behind them. These were the only seats that faced one another.

When they arrived, the two bodyguards drove behind in an SUV. "Adam, I would like you to wait in the limo while Steve and I go in to talk to Kip. I just would like you here for a reason." Frank stated.

"That's fine," Adam responded. When they pulled up to Kip's, it was eight in the morning. Even Adam knew that Kip wouldn't be expecting anyone that early.

Steve and Frank exited the limo, and the bodyguard followed. As they were knocking on the door, Steve called Kip on the phone. "Hi Kip, can you come down and let us in?"

"Steve?"

"Yes, Kip."

At that moment, Mike opened the door. He was getting ready to leave. "May I help you?" Mike asked. Both Frank and Steve noticed the bruises on the man's neck.

"We came here to speak with Mr. Stevenson," Frank stated, and Mike motioned them in.

Kip came down the stairs as they entered the living room. "What's this all about Steve, and who's this?" Pointing at Frank and the bodyguards.

"Frank Ames, Mr. Stevenson. I would like to have a word with you. I don't know if you would like to have your boy toy here." Frank cut to the chase. He knew what Mike was as soon as he saw him. He looks too similar to Adam.

"Mike, leave us," Kip stated.

Mike left the room, went back upstairs to grab his things, and he came down the backstairs to leave through the kitchen. But he stayed around a minute to hear what they were discussing.

"So, what's this all about?" Kip questioned again.

"You have video of not only the rape but everything Adam did in this condo," Frank stated a fact.

"It's my house. I have cameras."

"We want all of the footage and your backups," Frank commanded.

"And if I don't want to give them to you?" Kip countered.

"Then the rape charges will be back on the table," Frank responded. Steve said nothing.

"Adam wouldn't do that, and he can't because we already sealed the file."

"Adam's here, and the Prosecutor's Office is who called us to tell us about the footage."

*

While they were talking to Kip, Mike walked out and around the condo. He heard them talking about the footage, and he knew that Kip might give them most of the copies but not the one in his wall safe on the thumb drive that Mike was told to make a copy and watched him place in there.

Adam had gotten tired of sitting in the limo and was standing outside of it when Mike came around. Mike walked over to Adam but not close to him. "You're Adam Cort?" Adam looked at the guy and didn't recognize him. "Sorry, I'm Mike Bates. I just want to give you some information that your friends may need."

"And that is?" Adam asked.

"There's a copy in his safe in the wall in his bedroom. If they could get mine too. I would appreciate it." Mike looked down.

"How can I contact you?" Adam asked, and Mike pulled out his wallet and gave him his business card. "Thanks."

Adam pulled out his phone and texted Steve to see if he would look at his phone. Getting no response. He looked over at the limo driver. "Do you have one of the guards' numbers?" The driver nodded and gave it to Adam. Adam texted the guard to tell Steve to look at his phone.

S - 'What do you mean grab all the footage?'

A - 'The guy that came out of the house would like his dignity back too. There's no telling who else is on video.'

A - 'Also, there's a wall safe in his bedroom.'

S - 'Shit.'

Steve showed the texts to his father. Kip was looking between Steve and Frank. "Did something come up?"

"No, so do we have a deal? I bring in my tech guys, and they pull down all the cameras right now. I want all your footage, everything, even if it's not Adam."

"No, Adam only," Kip responded.

"Are you afraid of what we'll find?" Frank stated.

"No."

"Then all of it." Kip was getting tired of Adam's video anyways, not like he couldn't make more. He had the copy in the safe that he won't tell them about.

"Fine, take it."

"Would you like to read what you'll be signing?"

Steve was sitting on his laptop, writing in all the new information as they were discussing it. He typed that all safes in the condo would be drilled. Along with all other footage of anyone would be taken."

"I want a paper copy." Kip responded, "Not digital it can be changed."

"No problem, I will have a printer brought in from the limo." Frank looked over at one of the bodyguards, and he left and went straight out to the limo to the trunk and grabbed a bag. He came back in and started sitting up the little printer for Steve.

Steve printed two copies out, Kip glanced over it and signed both. Frank signed.. He was the financial party in this offer.

"Mr. Stevenson, do you want to stay during the removal or leave?"

"When do I get my money?"

"When it's finished," Frank stated. "We can call you. It'll be a few hours."

"Then I'll go have breakfast," Kip responded and left the room.

Frank walked up to Steve and whispered to him to text Adam, to tell him to stay in the limo until Kip was off the premises. Steve did, and Adam responded that he was back inside the limo. Adam watched as a cargo van pulled in. Three people exited, and the bodyguards let them into the house.

Frank walked up to one of the men, "Find out how many systems he has and get them all. There are cameras in probably all the rooms." The man just nodded and went to work.

Frank took another aside. "As soon as Mr. Stevenson leaves, locate all the safes and crack them. Find anything electronic, stick, storage devices and check them for video. If they have any video of this condo, no matter the content. Take them." That man nodded.

Kip drove slowly by the limo, he was hoping to see if Adam was in it if he would step out, but Adam didn't as Kip pulled out of the gates. After he left, Steve came out to the limo. Adam saw him coming and opened the door.

"It's up to you if you would like to come inside or not." Steve ducked his head in, and Adam waved him into the limo. "What's up, Babe?" Steve asked as he sat next to Adam.

"I just wanted to do this because I know I can't in front of Frank." Adam pulled Steve into a hug and kissed him. "I know you two could have done this behind my back but thank you for telling me."

"To be honest, I did think about not telling you, but I didn't want you to find out later. I love you, Hon. Do you want it all destroyed?" Steve asked.

"Part of me does, and then part of me wants to see it," Adam responded.

"Do you want to come in?" Steve asked, and Adam nodded. Steve got out first and reached in to help Adam.

There was already a pile of cameras sitting on the living room floor when they walked in. Frank was standing, watching and getting a report from another man. Steve left Adam's side and walked over to Frank. Frank didn't say anything to Steve other than hand him a red flash drive, which Steve put straight into his pocket. He also pointed to three external hard drives. Steve knew that his dad's crew would work fast.

Steve walked back over to Adam, "How often have you been here? Do you know how many safes or anything he has?"

"Just the wall safe in his spare bedroom next to his room. It's behind the lake picture." Adam responded, and a man left the room right away. Frank knew he didn't find that one.

The guy pulling the cameras loaded them into a large bag. Another IT guy had hacked Kip's system to make sure he didn't have anything out on a server somewhere and wiped anything he could find of the house. Also wiping Kip's accounts.

Adam looked over at the external hard drives. "Can I see what's on those?"

Frank looks at Adam. "Are you sure you want to?"

"Honestly, no. But I need to." Adam stated, and Frank pointed to one of the tech guys, and he brought over his laptop and set it up at the table, plugging in a drive.

Adam walked over and sat down. There were several folders, mainly with women's names but one with Adam's name, and he saw one with Mike's. Adam opened up his file, and there weren't just two videos. There were dozens, dating back to when he was still with Ben.

Both Frank and Steve were in view of the screen but far enough away to give Adam his privacy. Adam randomly picked a video, and it was him in the shower. He closed it, he chose another one, and it didn't take long to figure out what he was doing, nor anyone else in the room with Adam. It was one of the few trips Ben came with him. They were having sex.

Adam back out of his folder. "These women's names, I don't know any of them. They weren't his girlfriends.

"Do you want to open one of the files?" Frank asked.

"Strangely, there's only one video," Adam stated. Then he clicked on the file, and it started to play. Once it began, Adam stopped it and walked out of the room, with Steve quick on his heels. Adam went straight to the bathroom to throw up. "Can this be used against him?"

"I can call David. I didn't see what that video was." Steve responded.

"He was raping her. I can probably guess most of the women's names are going to be one video each." Adam was washing his mouth out then. "I'm going to go back to the limo."

Steve hugged Adam. "I'm sorry you had to see all of this, Adam."

"Now, how do you tell his mom that her son turned into a monster." Adam looked down. "I didn't know he was this bad. I knew after Rachel, he changed. Rachel even came to me and asked if I could watch him. I asked her, how? I'm hundreds of miles away."

"How did it end between Kip and Rachel?" Steve asked.

"She found him in bed with another woman."

They were interrupted by one of the guards. "Sir, Mr. Stevenson is on his way back."

"Thank you," Steve responded, then he turned back to Adam. "You may want to head out to the limo sooner than later." Adam nodded and walked out of the bathroom, straight to the front door, and out to the limo.

By the time Kip returned, nothing was left in his home. The cameras were with the tech guys, and they were long gone. All five drives found, including the one he had attached to his tv, were in the limo's trunk. The flash drive was in Steve's pocket. All files were removed from any computer that he had on the premises. His car was checked before he left. Unless he has a drive in a bank vault somewhere, they aren't going to find it today.

Kip walked into the house to find Frank and Steve sitting and waiting for him in his living room. "Where's my money?" Frank opened his briefcase and produced a check. He had Steve print it while he had the printer out. "This better not bounce." Kip chuckled, knowing that the Ames was worth a small fortune.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll have no problem with this piece of paper," Frank stated. Frank and Steve turned to leave.

"Tell Adam that it's sad that his boyfriend's daddy had to pay his rapist just so I wouldn't get off to it over and over." Kip chuckled, and Steve took a step forward, and Frank stopped him. "Oh, you want a piece of me, Steve?"

"Let's go, Steve," Frank said in a stern voice, and the bodyguards got between Kip, Steve, and Frank to let them leave. When they exited the house, Frank looked at Steve. "Calm yourself before you get in that limo." Steve only nodded his head.

Once in the limo, Steve called David, telling him what they had and the agreement that Kip had signed. Steve said they would be pulling up outside his office in five minutes with one of the externals and a copy of the agreement. Adam took a picture of Mike's card and gave it to David, telling him he didn't know if Mike would like to do anything, but he wanted his video away from Kip.

When they returned to LA, and the next day when Adam was at work. Steve took the red flash drive out of his desk and put it in his computer. All of the other drives are locked away at the mansion. His father gave him this one because it only contained Adam's files. He opened it, and there were dozens. Steve played them one by one, starting with the oldest.

Kip had been videotaping Adam for eight years. Anytime Adam would see Kip out at his place, Kip had his shower and room watched. Kip combined a few showers, so he got to watch Adam masturbate.

Steve did end up clicking on the one that Adam clicked on of Ben and him having sex. They were uncovered, Ben was face down on the bed. Then Adam rolled them both over, and Ben started riding Adam until they came.

Another video was just Adam sleeping, but he was naked. Then Steve clicked on the video of the night Adam got there. It showed him come out of the bathroom naked, pick up his phone, and call Steve. The phone sex and partial argument then they finished having phone sex, talked for a bit, and hung up.

Steve wasn't sure if he wanted to watch the last video on the drive. He had been told a lot of what happened, but here it was where he could actually see it. Steve had the mouse over the file for a while before he finally clicked it.

It began like Adam said it did, with Adam coming out to an agitated Kip. Adam tried to tell him that he wasn't interested in him that way. Kip wanted to touch him, and Adam backed away, and Kip got angry with him. Kip tried to pull Adam into a hug, or something and Adam pushed him away, asking what he was doing. Kip starts hitting Adam and Adam tries to defend himself. Kip somehow wrestled Adam down to the ground and started choking him. Steve saw Adam trying to pry Kip's hands from his throat, he was twisting under Kip, and then he passed out.

Steve continued to watch as Kip turned Adam over, pulling down his shorts and boxers simultaneously. He heard him spit in his hand a couple of times after unzipping his pants and taking himself out. Rubbed his hand on his cock and shoved it into Adam. It didn't take long for Adam to wake and start to struggle. "Don't fucking struggle, or I will choke you again," Kip said but had him in a neck hold anyways.

"You're a fucking pussy, Adam. Do you know that? A fucking pussy. I'm glad you didn't go pro. I fucked Ben. Did you know that? I fucked Ben to blackmailed him to get you to turn down the Patriot's offer. You couldn't be a fucking man and fuck women. No, you had to fuck pussy ass men's asses. Well, you're my cunt now. I just thought you were always a top and like the pussy ass men like Ben, and then you go and get your ass fucked. So now I'm going to ruin it for your precious Steve. You won't want him fucking you after this." Then Steve heard Kip laugh. Kip continued to fucked Adam hard for a few more minutes, then he came loudly. "Do you want me to get you off?"

"No," Adam said as Kip let go of his neck as he pulled out of him and got up, shoving Adam's head into the floor. Kip walked out of the room, and Adam continued to lay there. Steve could already see some of the bruises forming from the beating that he took.

When Adam finally stood and pulled his shorts up, the video switched. It seemed to follow Adam. It followed him to his room. Steve could hear Adam call for a taxi. Showed him go into the bathroom and wash his face. Kip zoomed the camera in on the mirror to show his face and neck. Steve could see how red his eyes were, that Adam was crying. Adam came back out, grabbed clean clothes, and put his shorts and everything back in his bag. And left the room. Then the video ended.

Steve sat there. He doesn't know how Adam is okay. Kip not only raped him that night but took away his entire life from him by manipulating Ben into keeping him from going to the pros. Adam never told Steve all of what Kip said to him.

Steve closed the flash drive, took it out of his computer, and put it back in his drawer. He didn't know what he was going to do with it at this point. He knows Adam saw Frank hand it to him. Does he tell Adam he watched it or wait until he asks?