Adam and Steve Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Wendy entered Adam's office, he looked up at her from his desk and stood. He didn't recognize her at all. "Hello, can I help you?"

Wendy smiled warmly and then spoke, "Adam, wow, you look so much like your father." When she saw the confused look on his face, she explained. "I'm your father's secretary, Wendy Jacobs."

"Mrs. Jacobs, it has been a long time. What are you doing here?" Adam asked.

Again she smiled, "Your father gave me this envelope to bring you. He told me to bring it to Adam Ames. He didn't tell me that I was bringing it to you."

"Well, that is my legal name now. I got married this summer and took my husband's last name."

"Dan didn't tell me you two were talking." Wendy was prying, and he could tell and smiled.

"We're attempting to talk, but we've only been in the presence of one another once, and it was at my in-laws' house for dinner one evening." Adam wasn't going to talk about the other day and him missing the game.

"Well, Adam, I know he's missed you. If that helps any. As you know, I've been his secretary for twenty years. I know about that awful day he threw you out, it took a few months, but he regretted what he did."

All Adam could do was nod his head. "Thank you, Mrs. Jacobs, but I need to get to my class."

She smiled back at him, "Of course, Adam. It was nice seeing you."

"I'll walk you back out and have a student take you to the front of the building."

"Thank you." Wendy again smiled as Adam grabbed up a few things from his office. "Oh, here is the envelope he wanted me to give you." Adam sat it on his desk as they walked out. Adam stopped by the gym and called out one of his students to walk her to the front as they said their goodbyes. When she returned to the office because the judge was in court, she couldn't talk to him right then, but she was going to ask when they started talking again.

When Adam ended his class period, he returned to his desk between classes. As the kids were showering, he opened the envelope to find the ticket to the game for the following evening. He could make it if he cut practice early. When he gets home that night, he will speak to Steve about it and see what he thinks. He will also talk to Marc, telling him that he might be finishing practice.

*

Daniel is nervous. He gets to the field at four-fifty and has his beer when he sits down. "Hey Dan, we see you gave your seats to someone else on Sunday." A guy turned to him as he sat down.

"Hey Mark, yeah, I couldn't use them, so I didn't want them to just collect dust. I see they won on Sunday. Hopefully, they will tonight."

"The kid seemed to know his football. He was trying to explain a few things to the lady that showed up and did a good job." Mark stated.

"Well, he should. He's the head football coach at Westbridge."

Adam also got a beer before heading to his seat. He didn't have time to change, so he wore his polo shirt with the school logo and long tan pants. He walked down to the row and saw his father talking to the guys around him. He took a deep breath before he started to shuffle by the few people to get to his seat and sat down next to him.

"Adam, how are you?" Daniel turned as Adam sat down.

"Good, Dad, and you?"

"Honestly, trying to settle my nerves. Thanks for showing. I'm sorry that I couldn't make it the other day."

"So, how many beers have you had?" Adam chuckled.

"Just the one." Dan shook his head and chuckled himself as Adam handed him another one. "Trying to get me drunk?"

"No, just didn't know if you would have one already."

They sat through the game and talked when they could. Dan asked Adam if he would like to go out Friday after his game, and Adam agreed. When Adam went home that evening, it was late. He took a shower and cuddled up to Steve.

"So?" Steve asked.

"He's trying. He wants to go out Friday night." Adam stated.