Adam Before Lilum

Story Info
A succubus visits Adam before he met Lilum.
1.3k words
3.14
4.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was near the end of a very, very long day. I had been passed up for promotion for Ellen again. For some reason. I'm more experienced with software development, pull longer hours, and have been there longer.

'I bet she's either blackmailing or sucking dicks.' I think to myself. I laugh quietly as I think, 'She's certainly got the body of a slut.'

"Fucking whore." I say quietly under my breath as I keep walking back to my car. If that were the only thing, it would've still been an okay day. But it wasn't. Julie had called me. She had left some things at the apartment. I told her where I still kept the spare key in the same place and where I had put her things... it was hard to hear her voice.

'Why'd she have to call today? It was bad enough as it was. Well, at least it's the weekend, I'd fucking lose my mind if I had work tomorrow.' I thought as I sighed, not for the first or last time that day. The drive was short, the one good thing about where I ended up working, it was close to some nice apartments. I was almost staring at my feet as I climbed the stairs to my floor.

"A night like tonight, I wish I could just get laid and forget about all the shit going on in my life. Wish Julie and I were still..." I sighed again and slammed the door.

Little did I know, someone had heard what I had said, and wanted to make my dreams come true.

Liza smiled as she saw her prey of the day, a well-looking man in his mid-twenties. He was tall, around 6'2" or 3", had dark brown, almost black hair, well-muscled but not bulky, in summation, exactly what Liza liked. She licked her lips as he trudged up the stairs to his apartment.

"A night like tonight, I wish I could just get laid and forget about all the shit going on in my life. Wish Julie and I were still..." He said, and Liza's pointed ears twitched as she heard his soft whisper. She smiled, "Tonight I'm going to have some fun." She said. The dark-skinned succubus opened her wings and flew back to brag to her sisters about what a juicy piece of man she'd found.

Later that night...

I woke- or so I thought. I was surrounded by a misty off-white void. I looked all around me, all there was my bed. Except... Julie's pillow. It was sitting right there. My heart felt like it suddenly jumped into my ribs and I felt a rock in my gut. Then I looked back at the misty void.

"Wait a minute... this is- a dream?"

I heard a sharp intake of breath from my left. I spun around, and there she was. Julie. She stood there with a nervous look on her face, weight on one foot. My heart jerked in my chest again at the sight of her. Her long golden hair fell beautifully down past her full breasts. She was wearing a simple sleeveless light pink dress with a sweetheart neckline that perfectly framed her bust. As she walked to me I noticed how it hugged her hips and showed her well-toned backside off.

"J-Julie!" I said. 'Wait, why am I so nervous?' I thought. "It's a dream, I mean, it has to be. Yeah, a dream... that means I can do whatever I want.' A switch flipped in my brain, and I took control of myself. 'Yeah, since this is a dream- my dream, I can do what I want. And... I want to punish her for rejecting me. For saying that I was a beast, that I needed help, to make her pay!'

"A-Adam? What's wrong? You look so... angry." Julie- no, my dream's Julie, said. She looked concerned and tilted her head. "Are you okay?"

"No, I'm free, finally, I can show you that I am what you said. I am a beast, and I can give you what you deserve for tearing my heart out. Now get ready, fake, cause unlike with the real Julie, I won't pull my punches." I said to her.

For once in my life, I felt free. I felt powerful, this was my world, a dream where I, and I alone, had power. I stepped towards her, her face now the picture of fear and terror. She took a few steps back as I approached menacingly. She shrieked as she slipped. I paused as she cowered below me. 'No, it's not real, it's fine, I'M fine.' I thought, as I pulled her up by her arm and dragged her to the bed.

I looked at the side of the bed for the bedside table, hoping to find something to tie her up with.

"... That wasn't there before." I said, suddenly noticing the appearance of the table. Then my eyes drifted to what was on it. Handcuffs. "Neither were those. But I did want them to be... Dreams are so cool."

I threw her on the bed and turned her around so her ass was facing me. Then I cuffed her to the bedframe.

"W-Why a-are y-y-you doing t-th-this?" She said as she started to cry. I looked to my right and there was a ring gag. I smirked. "So cool." I whispered. Then in a calm low voice I said, "Open."

She shook her head. "Open or..." a cattle prod appeared in my left hand. "Or it's going to hurt. And it'll go in anyways."

"Why are you hurting me?! Please, baby, don't do this." My face screwed up at that.

"Baby...? Julie and I never used such a stupid pet name. I called her "my Light" and "my Jewel" and she called me "Rascal" and "Rebel"... We never once used 'baby'... What the hell is going on?" I questioned.

"Wait... if I know that Julie wouldn't ever say that, then why would I dream that she would? I wish I had... wait..." I looked to my right. There on the bed... was a syringe.

"This really is super handy. Hold still, "Baby"." I told the fake Julie. I held her tight as she tried to jerk around while I stuck it in her arm.

"There. Now I'll get some answers." I stated triumphantly. "Okay, first, I'd like to know if this is really a dream."

She looked up at me as I held her down. Her lip started to quiver, noticing she bit down on it.

"Is this a dream?" I said, in a low growl, enunciating each word dramatically.

She whimpered.

I grabbed the cattle prod again, placing it between her legs. She shrieked. "One last time," I whispered, bending low next to her ear, "Is this actually a dream?"

She broke, turning her face to the side she whispered weeping,

"It is. But a special one. I m-made it. But you started lucid dreaming.... you made me loose cont-trol."

"Control? What do you mean control?"

"I'm a demon. I th-hink you call us succubyes or s-something."

"Hmm... so... I won't lose my soul or anything if I screw you, right?"

"Nah, that only works back in reality... Then you'd be under my control."

"Good, then let's grab some more... tools." I said as I turned again and this time I noticed that the mist had turned into grey concrete walls. There were hooks and racks on the walls with toys, whips, chains, dildos, and gags. I zapped her and put the ring gag in as she screamed.

'I guess I'll get my stress relief tonight.'

That morning...

"Uuughhh." I moaned. "Weird dream, I wonder what that was about. I feel great though, like I got to release built up feelings about... Julie... And damn.... It felt so real, and really good. I don't think I've had that good a fuck ever before. Too bad it wasn't real." I sighed as I headed to the bathroom to take a much needed bath. Before I could though, the bedroom floor started glowing. Then a circle made of light appeared and this... thing appeared. It looked like a woman, but with red skin and horns and a tail and wings an- and... "SUCCUBI ARE REAL?!"

Lilum smiled, "Yep, and I'm here to have sex with you!"