Adam Loves Alice Pt. 01

Story Info
Alice enjoys the sun, Adam enjoys the view.
1k words
3.78
8.7k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*First in a multi-part series, and first story I've written and published. Feedback is very welcome and appreciated.*

"For as long as I could remember, I had always had feelings for Alice. She and I grew up together, our families were neighbours, and we spent every evening after school and every weekend together. We even had the same classes. We were inseparable. As we got older, we wanted to make sure things wouldn't change much. Same middle and high school, same classes, still spending time together outside of school. Sadly, we didn't end up at college together. She went off to ACLU, while I studied at Florida State. Chats died down to the point we would barely speak but that's the way things go, I guess. Despite that, my feelings didn't change. I waited for her, no girlfriends or fuck buddies, she was the only one I wanted. I tried working out a little to help me out but I'm still kind of skinny and couldn't catch a tan to save my life. Now though, it's summer. First year of college done, and I can finally tell Alice how I feel!"

Adam closed the notes app, and went over to his window, seeing if she was home. He could see everything in Alice's backyard; the pool, the loungers, the barbecue, and - of course - Alice. Dressed up in her black bikini, showing off her slim, pale body.

"Are those new tattoos?" Adam wondered, looking at the sleeve full of mythical beasts, demons, and dragons.

With that, her jet black hair swept across her forehead, and love of all clothes black, Alice was what you'd call alternative, maybe even emo. She didn't give a shit what people thought of her, despite her shy outward appearance, and that's what Adam liked the most.

Taking advantage of the beautiful sunny day, Alice walked over to the lounger by the pool. The lounger faced towards the back of her yard, giving Adam the perfect side-on view of her. She sat on the edge as she applied sunscreen to every part of her body. Her legs glistened as she glided her hands over them, being sure not to miss an inch. Adam watched on eagerly, hoping she'd go topless. He had no intention of disturbing her just yet, the show he was hoping for hadn't even started. Alice worked her hands up to her stomach, caressing her body. She continued up her arms, over her petite but perky boobs, before finishing off with her neck and face. Just as she was done, her dad walked out from the house.

"Your mom and I are going out to lunch, we'll bring back some dessert for you."

"Thanks dad!" Alice replied excitedly.

Once she heard the car drive off, Alice unsuspectingly gave Adam what he wanted. She pulled the string on her back, and the bikini top slipped off. Before anything else, Alice decided to put some sunscreen on her nipples, of all the parts of her she didn't want burnt, these were the top priority. The view of her softly stroking each nipple, and the glimmer coming from them was giving Adam a semi. He pulled down his pants and took his dick in his hand, lightly stroking it - he was in for the long haul.

Maybe it was the heat, maybe it was from rubbing the cream on herself, but Alice's hand began wandering down her body. She started gently rubbing her pussy, Adam couldn't believe his luck. What was she thinking about? Who was the thinking about? It didn't matter to Adam, he was focused on the hot alt chick masturbating outside. Alice was clearly enjoying herself but wanted more. She reached under the bikini with her left hand and started to rub a little faster and harder. She wanted to cum and nothing was going to stop her. Small moans came out as she worked her fingers around her clit. With her right hand free, she played with her boobs as she lost herself in the pleasure.

Cock in hand, Adam tried to match pace with Alice, hoping they'd cum together, the first of many he hoped. With every rub he saw, Adam stroked. He was rock hard and ready for to see more. Sure enough, Alice slid out of the panties and re-positioned herself. Her right leg up, left leg down to give her more space, and giving Adam a sight he'd never forget. Her now wet pussy was visible, while all he could do was keep stroking, as she pushed 2 fingers inside herself.

Alice's body was flowing freely as the pleasure took complete control. In and out, over and over, she wasn't going to stop until she got what she wanted. Her moans grew louder and the pleasure grew stronger - her body convulsed even more. Alice's breathing got heavier the longer she went, her arm tiring from the consistent motion. She couldn't hold out much longer.

"Aaaahhhh, fffffuuuck yesss haha!" she cried out, fingers now soaked with her sweet cum.

Filled with euphoria, Alice lifted her fingers to her mouth, the juices leaving trails between them, and sucked them clean. Laying there for a few moments, in the hot sun, she was unaware of Adam, stood in his window with his mouth seemingly unable to close.

"That was...FUCKING AWESOME!" he said to himself, still holding his now shrinking cock. Sweat dripping from his forehead, Adam began cleaning up the pool of cum that had shot from him moments earlier.

"I just saw my crush masturbating fully naked!" he told himself repeatedly, he even pinched himself to make sure he wasn't just dreaming. Tired and fulfilled, Adam sat down at his computer ready to text Alice to hang out sometime.

"Fuck it, I'll do it later." he thought as a notification came up from his friend asking to play Warzone.

(a few hours later.....)

*bzzz bzzz* Alice picks up her phone and smiles - "sure, come over tomorrow, my parents won't be home" she types back.

"Fucking campers!" Adam says, "Ruins the fucking game. I'm going to sleep, fuck this. I'll text Alice in the morning, hopefully I'm not still pissed off by then."

To be continued....