Adam to Addi Ch. 03: Adam Shops

Story Info
Adam buys panties and allows his mind to wander.
2.3k words
4.62
7.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam couldn't fall asleep, dressed as he was and his head swimming with thoughts, replaying what he thought he remembered his neighbors saying.

Would he really continue this tomorrow? Would he buy panties just for himself to wear? And when, just while he was house sitting? Or maybe whenever he visited Maya and Sky's house: Maya had called him pet. Did she really seek to own him and if so, what did that entail?

His imagination was going into prime spank bank material, but he had agreed not to masturbate in the borrowed panties that now tried to hold down a clear erection. Actually, what had he agreed to? Not to masturbate in the panties and not to touch himself tonight.

Adam realized he could remove the panties tomorrow morning and start his day waxing his inevitable morning wood. He could get his pleasure and still not technically go against his Mistresses' orders.

Wait, was that what they were to him now? His Mistresses? Thoughts and visions flooded his mind again: it was going to be a long night.

--

Adam awoke the next morning, still very tired. He rolled over and felt down to his crotch. The feeling of silky panties rather than his boxers awakened him more fully, in both his heads.

Dotty was still snoring behind him, so Adam tried to get out of the bed as gently and quietly as possible. The dog stirred and opened her eyes but didn't get up to follow him out into the hall.

Adam shut the door to the bathroom and pulled down the borrowed panties that now had a distinct wet dot where the tip of his penis had been. After peeing, Adam stepped out of the panties, stood over the toilet, closed his eyes and fantasized. He thought of Skyla and Maya sitting on their couch having tea in silky teddies talking about him:

"He really wasn't much of a man," Sky admitted, "but this is a definite improvement."

"I'm not convinced she ever really was a man," Maya answered, "you saw the size of her clitty? No mistaking that for a penis."

Sky giggled.

"The best part is now we have a sissy maid to take care of things around here. And a living canvas for you to practice hair and makeup on."

"I'll get her looking fuckable in no time, Darling." Maya took another sip from her teacup, then reached for a silver hand bell.

"More tea Ladies?" Adam heard a higher pitched fantasy version of himself say. Adam entered the room in a fetishized maid's outfit, carrying a silver tray with a matching tea pot. He bent low and offered the tray out.

"Thank you, slut." Maya answered, raising her teacup towards him. Adam's vision centered on her face, "you can cum now."

"Erggh" Adam shot a load into the toilet in front of himself. His mind now back to reality, he aimed the after spurts into the toilet bowl. "Fuck."

Obviously, this was something he wanted to continue with, and that meant that today, he would have to buy panties. After he cleaned up the toilet though; after all, what kind of maid would leave behind a mess?

---

After putting out fresh food for Dottie and eating his own breakfast, all in just panties and his socks, Adam returned to the guest room to find Dotty still lying on the pillow he had dressed the night before.

Adam picked up the clothes he had worn the day before, separating out the boxers. He put the rest on over the borrowed panties, as he had been instructed.

"Let's take you outside for a potty break."

Dottie rose and climbed her staircase to get down off the bed, looking up at Adam. He lead her to the deck door and opened it. She ran out past him and bounded down the deck stairs, out on to the grass.

Adam turned to his right and looked at one of the reasons he had agreed to dog sit in the first place: his neighbor's pool. It was interesting to him that he had nearly forgotten about it since he had gotten caught.

Now he pictured himself sunbathing in a tight bikini, the thrill of getting caught outside, getting a rise out of him. Shit, how committed was he getting to this?

"I take it you'll be alright if I run out for an errand?" Adam asked when Dottie came back up on the deck. He followed her back into the house and locked the door behind them.

Adam snapped the waistband of the panties he was wearing against his skin as a sort of motivating reminder. Once he was sure the house and the dog were ready to be left alone, he made his way out to his car.

Dottie has been out and had breakfast. I'm off to the store, he texted Skyla.

---

Adam decided to drive a little farther out for this shopping trip. Though it was unlikely, he didn't want to risk running into anyone he knew. Adam heard a notification of a new text while he drove, but he waited for a red light to check it: as he expected, it was from Skyla.

Thanks for letting us know. Anything interesting you are going to be buying? ;)

Maybe ;p he replied. He didn't really want text of this conversation in his phone, so he was hoping the ladies would always be coy.

:o We'll text you later with our schedule. Let Maya know if you have any questions, as I may be in a meeting.

---

Adam arrived at an everything mart in the next town over. He decided he would buy a storage bin first, just to have something to hold the panties as he walked through the shop.

After circling the aisle a couple times, Adam eventually entered the women's underwear aisle near the changing rooms at the center of the store. Looking around, he was taken back by all the sizes, cuts and materials.

Hi-waisted, bikini, briefs, hipsters, boy shorts: there seemed to be so many more choices than there were with men's underwear. Adam at least knew which size he thought would fit him, thanks to what he was already wearing and a quick hip measurement this morning.

He backed out of the aisle and made his way to men's shoes, to sit down on one of the benches there and reach out for help. Adam texted Maya, figuring at this point, he couldn't avoid naming what he was doing.

I guess Sky told you where I was going... he sent. Adam wondered if he should find something else to shop for as he waited but a reply came back almost immediately.

She did... not that she had 2. I knew what you were going to do since last nite.

What style should I get?

Bikini.

Or thong

Make 'em pink. Very feminine.

Ok, thanks.

That's Yes, Mistress ;p

Adam smiled and replied back: Yes Mistress. Thank You Mistress.

Make us proud gurl!

Adam put away his phone and sighed. Now the choice had been made for him, and that made it easier.

He returned to the women's underwear aisle, knelt down to get at the larger sizes and selected a six pack of XL bikini cut, making sure to get a pack that included a couple pink pairs. He hid them in the bin he had picked up and walked calmly up to the self-checkout.

Adam made it back to his car and grinned as he started it. He had done it: he had bought his first piece of women's clothing strictly for himself to wear. He had a feeling it wouldn't be the last, maybe not even this week.

I did it, he texted to Maya.

Pix or it didn't happen.

Adam set his purchase on the passenger seat and snapped a picture with his cell phone camera. After putting the panties back in the bin, he texted the picture.

There was a new text before Adam and even left the parking lot. He checked it at the stop sign.

Next a pic of you modeling a pair.

Driving, can't text.

I can wait... Maya sent back.

---

Adam made it back to his neighbor's house and took his purchases inside.

Dottie greeted him excitedly and he took her out back again. After they were both back inside, Adam went back to the guest room and shut the door. Double checking the blinds at the window, Adam took out his new purchase and went about removing the individual panties from the packaging and removing the tape that held them rolled.

Adam stripped naked and added the borrowed panties he had been wearing to his new purchases. He went back to his packed luggage and donned a clean pair of boxers. They felt especially open after the panties and he didn't so much care for it, but he had a chore to do.

After he was dressed fully as a man, Adam went to the master suite. He waved at the teddy bear camera as he passed by to collect the dirty clothes from the hamper. He raised the pile of clothes he was carrying back as he walked past the cam again.

In the laundry room, Adam checked each item from the hamper before adding it to the washer, sure that everything could be washed in a cycle together. Now that he was not in view of the nanny cam, he did steal a sniff of each pair of underwear or bra: it seemed both Maya and Skyla had distinct scents, both very feminine. He also looked at the undergarments more closely to try and imagine what they might feel like to wear. Adam's newest underwear and the borrowed pair were added last.

Adam checked his phone and he now had a schedule for Sky. He also had an assignment from Maya to webcall them again after dinner, dressed in a pair of his new panties and an outfit from the guest closet.

With everything feminine in the laundry, Adam decided it was time to get some work done. He dug out his work laptop and set it up at the dining table.

---

I've waited long enough, Maya texted.

Adam read it and looked at the clock. He had eventually been able to focus on work, but he had lost track of time and forgotten about the laundry.

Everything is in the wash, he replied back. And I've been working.

Adam walked to the laundry and transferred everything to the dryer.

Excuses x2. Don't forget to fold our laundry -- you can leave it folded on our bed.

Yes Mistress.

You are a fast learner. You have to work every day this week?

I need to keep up with tasks as they come in, so at least check in daily, yes.

Adam figured Maya was just bored in their hotel room, as Sky was in a meeting, according to her schedule.

You want to skip texting and just call me? He offered.

His phone rang with Maya's ringtone.

"You just couldn't wait to hear my voice, could you?"

"It's an addiction."

"You say that as a joke now, but you just wait. How is Dottie?"

"She actually is low maintenance during daylight," he said, looking down at the yorkie lying on her dog bed in the dining area.

"Or you're just not that interesting."

This was more the side of Maya Adam was used to: sarcasm and ribbing.

"So, nothing on the 40 channels the hotel gets?"

"Not shy of pay per view. And I figured I've got something much more entertaining back at home."

"I've just been working. In my own clothes, I might add."

"Boring, but I was actually thinking of something in that drawer we mentioned last night."

"Something you want me to find?"

"Nah, why should you have all the fun? Speaking of, you said you don't have to work all day, every day?"

"Well no. I can do a lot of my work from home, mine or yours."

"Good. Are you enjoying laundry?"

"Who does?"

"Oh I can think of a way to make it much more enjoyable, if you're game?"

"I get a vote?"

"You think I can make you do anything from here?"

"Good point."

"Anyway, we already know you like wearing panties. And now you have your own, right?"

"You saw them."

"Yes, and you still owe me that picture of you modeling them."

"You'd keep it to yourself?" Adam asked, his heart beating faster.

"Myself and Sky, of course. But we're getting off topic. You want a way to make household chores more enjoyable?"

"I guess."

"There is a plain black dress in the guest closet. There are some old black pumps in the floor there too. And there is a white ruffled apron in the cabinet in the laundry room. Combined with a pair of your new panties, they'll make a serviceable maid's costume. Don't you think?"

How transparent was Adam to these women? At least his shocked into silence moments were dissipating.

"I don't know, I haven't seen them together yet."

"Well, if you're bored around our house, you could always put them together and clean."

"I'd have to be pretty bored."

"Or feeling particularly submissive," Maya suggested. "You could also put the outfit together before you web call us tonight. I think your Mistress Sky would be pleasantly surprised. And It would please Mistress Maya that you followed my suggestions."

"Um, Yes Mistress."

"Again, choices are all yours: you could call us dressed as a man, but we both you're not going to do that, don't we?"

"Yes Mistress."

Adam could almost hear Mistress Maya smiling through the phone.

"Good gurl."