All Comments on 'Adam's Advertisement Pt. 04'

by DrHenderson

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shit man. Such a good story

CocoPop1CocoPop1about 2 years ago

Thank you for the chapter ❤️. I love Fred and Wil together and wouldn’t have it any other way but in some fucked up part of me wanted to see Adam and Fred hook up. Glad they didn’t and all because me Wil x Freddie shipped would have died right then but I was low-key excited on their “dates”. Anyway I hope whichever one of Wil’s exs is stirring the pot trips over a knife, especially if it’s Kyle.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Geezus. Which psycho ex this time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While I like when these two are happy, the reconciliation was a little too easy, imo. Wil has still been very secretive with Fred. I realize what Jamie said - he might be ashamed or embarrassed to tell Fred about Kyle, Will, or Adam - but when you’re in love with someone and wanting to share your life, that also means sharing your past (even the ugly parts). Fred knows a bit of Wil’s past but he had to hear it from Adam (mostly lies but some truth too) or Jamie (most of what Fred knows came from him, NOT Wil). But Wil still hasn’t conveyed what all happened, why was he stabbed, he was engaged?, why did he seek out Adam (even after he knew about Nancy and after he met Fred)? Fred really glossed over the part where Wil definitely would’ve let Adam fuck him that day - which is kinda the cheating part whether he actually did or not Ins r the entire point. And I’m not at all convinced that when Adam circles back, he won’t be able to easily lure Wil into doing it all again. To stress that Wil is not that guy repeatedly is kinda laughable because he most definitely seems like he could be that guy - just ask Ollie who sees that potential as well! Or Liam whose phone call was all that stopped Wil from whoring himself to Adam. It’s very clear that Wil could be that guy. I just hope he’s not in the coming chapters. There have been so many mistakes, bad decisions and regrets on Wil’s part - I really don’t want to read about more and how that cycle continues. But in this chapter, it really took very little communication or honesty for Fred to forgive Wil and jump back into bed with him. I hope his heart is not shattered again by Wil!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So this is the first time I’ve ever commented – I discovered your stories about a year ago and since then I come back every month or so to read and re-read them all over. You write sweet sex but you write even better character change. I am hooked on everything, your very present sense of Wellington as a place, your interracial honesty and technical stuff about prep, the really hot & healthy understanding of safe words and especially your snappy dialogue. All of your characters have become my friends and I get ridiculously excited when I see you’ve made a new post! I honestly thought the story would never be completed so thank you for following up. Also love seeing Jamie and Liam! Know you are one of the best writers I have the pleasure of reading and don’t stop.

SeakinkletsSeakinkletsabout 2 years ago

I do love the "love isnt easy and takes effort and communication" but holy shit are you killing me with the TBC after I binge read the last 4, soooo good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can’t wait for the next one! I really like these characters, well not the asshole ex’s, and you do such a good job making funny interesting characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can’t wait for the last one!!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

just happened upon your terrific story -- am really looking forward to where you will take us on this ride with Wil and Freddie

jroseemijroseemialmost 2 years ago

I need the next part!! I love your stories!

PDreadfulPDreadfulover 1 year ago

Can't wait for more! Thank you so much for writing, I really enjoy your characters and storytelling

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate you I hate you I hate you. I need the next instalment, like now 😭.

You are such a good writer. And your character development is just amazing. Thank youuuuu but I still hate you. Pleeeaaaase give us the next (and hopefully, last) one!

furluvrcafurluvrcaover 1 year ago

As in all of your stories, I love that your characters are realistic, warts and all. True love requires knowing and accepting your own and your partner’s limitations. I greatly appreciate how you capture the process.

jroseemijroseemiover 1 year ago

Still hoping we get the next installment soon! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just reread this story again after a couple of months, it's so damn good! Still desperately waiting for the next part, hope you keep writing and posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh man... trying to be patient is quite challenging when one of your stories is left with a cliff hanger of sorts.... When you're ready with the next installment, I will be here ready to devour your words!

wishiwere1wishiwere13 months ago

Are you going to finish this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous