Adam's Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna fuck the life out of you!" He told her.

She managed to turn her head slightly and look at him, panting, she just nodded.

Then, Adam pulled his cock back and slammed it all the way into her bowels again.

"Fuuuck! Yes!" She moaned.

Adam went straight to fucking her harder and harder. Her ass was fucking tight but she could take his cock perfectly.

This woman's moans were animalistic.

"Harder!" She shouted, "Fuck my fat ass harder with your fucking cock!"

SPANK!

Adam struck her ass cheek and watched his shake, getting another moan from her mouth.

His cock felt better than ever as he fucked her. Watching her ass jiggle and shake every time he went balls deep.

"Oh god.. yes.... Fuck my ass!" She moaned.

Adam realised she had brought a hand down and was rubbing her clit as he anally fucked her.

Her asshole started to clench around his cock, just like Adam's did to Gabe's.

"Are you going to cum as I fuck your ass?" Adam moaned out.

"Yeeeess! Please let me cum!" She moaned, so submissively.

"I'm gonna fill your fucking ass with cum!" Adam warned.

"Do it!" She shouted, "Fill me up! Fuck me so I can't fucking walk! Send me back to my parents with your fucking cum leaking out of my fat asshole!"

"FUUUUUUUUUCCCKK!!" Adam roared, that last one made his cock erupt deep inside of her bowels.

Shot after shot of his warm, thick cum filled up this hot little slut.

As he filled her with cum, Adam watched as she came around his cock. Her entire body was trembling and shaking, loving every second of it.

"Fuck... fucking hell." Adam panted.

Eventually, he pulled back and watched her gaped hole slowly close up, just before his cum leaked out of her.

She remained bent over the table, panting for air. Her body moved up and down with each deep breath.

"Oh god... I needed that." She moaned.

"I need to get going," Adam told her and pulled up his trousers, "but I'll be back here again."

"You fucking better." She told him.

The woman hadn't got back up from the table by the time Adam left.

With a huge smile on his face and his balls drained, he headed back to Gabe.

"Well?" Gabe asked as Adam sat down.

"Oh yeah, that worked." Adam told him.

"Told you." Gabe said with a grin.

Adam downed a pint of water and caught his breath before looking back at Gabe.

"It's true then, all of it." Adam said, more admitting it to himself.

"Yep," Gabe replied, "you must've seen the stories, about 40 years ago, a new drug called Inject G?"

"Oh yeah, everyone gets it when they turn 18, stops you from getting any STD or STI or anything. Literally got rid of all sexual illnesses?" Adam replied.

"That's the one," Gabe said, "Who do you think helped make it?"

"No way, you?" Adam asked in shock.

"Oh yeah, with everyone on this planet fucking each other so much, I needed a way to stop everyone getting poorly from it. See, I'm not all bad." Gabe replied.

How has this man had so much to do with our history, yet he's completely unknown?

"So, you've seen a lot of people use their Will?" Adam asked.

"Oh yeah, some for better, some use it for worse, but I guess they don't even know they're using it." Gabe told him.

"Like what?" Adam asked.

"I've seen married men blackmail their virgin babysitters, I've seen loyal wives cheat on husbands with big, black cocks, I've seen young men submit to multiple older men. Or families all fuck each other, all sorts." Gabe told him.

Each one shocked Adam more and more.

The whole world seemed to revolve around sex and to Adam, it felt like he was the only one, other than Gabe, to look back and actually notice it.

"So, what do we do now?" Adam asked.

"We help grow your skill," Gabe told him, "You have something special, a dominant and submissive Will, with it, you could do anything."

"Like what?" Adam asked.

"Well," Gabe replied and sat back with a smile, "Who do you want to fuck? That you never thought you could."

"My Manager." Adam sighed.

"Okay, except for her." Gabe laughed out.

Adam thought about that, but one person stuck out in his head the most. One person he has wanted for a long time, someone he knew he could never have. Not just because he knew she would say no, but because it was immoral.

He looked at Adam, ready to admit something he could barely admit to himself.

"My sister."