Add Spice to Taste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezed my cock. "That little sex bomb of yours has certainly spiced up our life, I'd say."

"Yes."

"Can you imagine if Paul does the same thing?"

"Do you think he will?"

"Why not?"

There was a rustling of sheets and movement on the mattress and then something warm and moist surrounded my cock. My wife continued kissing me. "After seeing the difference Suzi has made, I can't wait for Paul to fuck me."

I groaned. "Speaking of fucking, Suzi's giving me a blowjob."

"Tonight's turning out to be your lucky day!"

"I'd say!"

I blinked when my wife turned on the nightstand lamp. She pulled back the covers. "I want to watch."

Suzi's head bobbed up and down the length of my shaft. She grinned at Candy. "I'd like him in me again."

Candy nodded. "You don't need my permission!"

"You don't mind?"

"You two can fuck if you want."

Suzi crawled on top of me, guiding my cock between her wet folds.

We groaned simultaneously as I slipped deep inside her.

Suzi rocked against me. "You feel so good!"

I folded my hands behind my head and watched her grind her hips into me.

She squeezed her boobs. "Fuck! You're huge!"

My wife kissed me, her tongue penetrating my mouth. It felt like my cock had grown another inch or two. Candy's breathing became ragged as she finger-fucked herself.

Her face turned red as she struggled to breathe. "Shit!"

Suzi growled, the sound coming from deep in her throat. Her vaginal walls clung to my cock for a moment before they spasmed. Meanwhile my wife tongued my mouth as she reached the edge of her release. Then both women came, crying out their pleasure.

As their orgasms subsided, my wife pulled Suzi off of me and began licking Suzi's pussy. Soon both women were tonguing and fingering each other to additional orgasms. I kept my cock at the ready, but it quickly became apparent that both of them were interested solely in the dripping labia dangling before their respective faces.

Not wanting to waste my hard-on, I reverted to abusing my cock with my fist as the gals yelped and growled with orgiastic abandon. As I neared another release, my groans caught Suzi's attention. She raised her head from between my wife's moist folds none too soon.

There was just enough time for her to take my cock down her throat before I exploded. She let me fuck her mouth until I began to soften and then she sucked me until I hardened again. All the while, my wife finger-fucked herself.

Suzi gave my cock a final lick and then turned her attention to Candy's anal opening.

"Oh no!" my wife said.

I positioned myself above Candy's tilted head and began to fuck her mouth as Suzi's tongue penetrated my wife's opening.

With her lips pressed against my shaft, Candy's deep moans created a pleasant vibratory effect on my cock.

Meanwhile, Suzi inserted two fingers into Candy which elicited an even deeper, louder moan from my wife.

"Fuck," said Suzi, giving me a knowing grin. "I think she's ready!" Suzi now tongued my wife's labia while sliding two fingers in and out of Candy's dark hole.

In no time, Candy lifted her hips from the bed and spat out my cock, crying out like a madwoman as her orgasm began. She fairly shouted her release, hips bouncing up and down. Suzi struggled to maintain tongue contact with my wife's pussy.

Candy's orgasm seemed to go on and on. Eventually she freed herself from Suzi's tongue and fingers entirely.

Finally recovered, my wife reached for Suzi and the two women embraced and kissed. I spooned my wife, my cock pressed between her ass cheeks, waiting for the signal.

"I'm so jealous," Suzi said, giving my wife a deep kiss.

Candy giggled, then reached a hand behind her to separate her ass cheeks. That's all the encouragement I needed. Slowly, I pressed myself deep into her chamber as Candy remained silent.

Suzi gave my wife a puzzled look.

"He's in my ass," Candy said.

"Holy fuck!" said Suzi, laughing.

I fucked my wife's ass with long, slow strokes. She wiggled her hips to invite me to press into her as far as I could.

"He feels so good," Candy said.

"You're making me even more jealous!" Suzi said. "I suppose sharing's out of the question?"

My wife shook her head. "After what you've done for me, it's the least I can do."

"I'm glad to hear that," said Suzi.

"To tell you the truth," my wife said, "I don't think I can come again right now even if my life depended on it."

"Never say never!" Suzi said. "Anyway, I can't say the same. Between you and your husband I'm still hungry for more!" She rolled onto her back, knees pressed to her chest, spread her pussy lips and inserted three fingers into herself. When they were sufficiently coated, she inserted them into her anal opening and fucked herself.

I took that as my cue to slip out of my wife and crawl over to Suzi.

Suzi held up her hand as I was about to position myself to enter her. "I want you in my mouth first, please!"

Kneeling next to her head gave me access to her mouth and her anal canal. Into one orifice I stuck my cock, and into the other three fingers.

It didn't take long before Suzi grabbed my fingers that had been fucking her anal opening. "I'm ready for your cock now."

I crawled between her legs, lifted up her butt cheeks and entered her forbidden cavern. As I fucked Suzi's ass, Candy used two fingers to fuck Suzi's vagina. It didn't take long before a creamy residue ran down Suzi's thigh.

What an ass Suzi had! Her canal itself gripped my cock just so, like it had been custom made for my pleasure. My cock throbbed like I remembered it doing when I was a teenager watching my first porn video. Her ass cheeks were firm, yet plump enough to jiggle a little each time I slammed into her.

Speaking of fucking, it seemed like only a minute had gone by before she cried out the beginning of another orgasm.

Her thighs shook and a small stream of clear liquid trickled out of her vagina, lubricating her other opening that I presently violated as forcefully as I could.

"Fuck!" said Suzi. "It feels like you're fucking my guts."

Our bedroom walls echoed Suzi's wailing that accompanied each slap of flesh upon flesh.

"Jesus Christ!" she said, her face showing both the delight at being fucked so hard and concern for how much more she could endure.

"Sorry, Jesus isn't going to save you right now," my wife said in a teasing voice.

My thrusts became even more forceful.

Suzi screamed. "Fuck!"

I struggled to keep my cock in Suzi as her hips lifted from the bed, jerking wildly as her climax began.

She cried out, hands covering both of her holes, writhing in what appeared to be a mixture of pleasure and pain, her face red, eyes squeezed shut. Her thighs trembled and then she rolled into a fetal position on her side. My wife patted Suzi's heaving shoulders.

It was a good two minutes before the shaking and sobbing stopped and then Suzi crawled to where I knelt on my haunches and took my swollen shaft into her mouth.

My wife scooted next to me and stuck her tongue into my mouth. "We probably should think about getting some rest." She patted between her legs. "I need to be ready for this afternoon's workout, remember?"

I started fucking Suzi's mouth. "I don't know. I just can't seem to get enough of our houseguest."

Suzi moaned.

I pulled my cock out of her throat and rubbed some of the slobber over her face.

"You pervert," my wife said, smiling.

"Let's see," I said, looking at Suzi. "Where would you like me to fuck you next?"

"I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but I could use a break. You can come in my mouth if you'd like."

I thought for a moment, looked at the bedroom clock. 'That can't be the right time,' I thought. 'Four twenty-five? Had we spent ninety minutes playing with Suzi?'

"Actually," I said, "I could use a break too."

"Do you want me to go back to the other room?" said Suzi.

My wife and I exchanged a quick glance and then said, in unison, "no!"

I settled myself between Suzi and my wife. With any luck I might be able to snatch an hour or two of sleep before breakfast.

"My offer's still on the table," Suzi said as I lay on my back.

"What's that?"

"To come in my mouth."

My wife cuddled next to me, draping a thigh between my legs.

Suzi climbed on top of me and kissed my wife. Candy rubbed my cock between the wet folds of Suzi's pussy.

Suzi gave a start.

"Sorry," said Candy. "I didn't think you'd mind."

Suzi kissed my wife. "It was the surprise of it, that's all."

With a couple of swivels of her hips, Suzi had me fully enclosed in her pussy again. She thrust against me slowly.

'Fuck,' I thought. 'So much for sleep.'

Suzi moved just enough to keep my cock semi-erect. My wife helped in that endeavor by sharing wet kisses with me and our guest.

My wife lips brushed my face. Suzi whispered in my ear. "I could fuck you all night long."

Sheer fatigue finally overtook me and I drifted toward sleep.

12