Addendum - A Letter to Isabel

Story Info
The kind of cuck who deserves it.
1k words
1.89
11.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lujon2019
lujon2019
32 Followers

BlackHeart93's story is here and he did give permission.

BlackHeart93 wrote A Letter To Isabel in October of last year, and I could not really recall a sadder sack that I had read about for quite a few years. BlackHeart93 wrote a character who seemed plausible and real enough that I hated him for his weakness and cowardice.

I am no fan of cucks, but this guy was the worst kind of cuck - the kind who runs away, abandons everything and revels in being a victim; THE victim. The 'poor pitiful me look at what a useless human being I am' kind of cuck. Such simps welcome being shat on and deserve even more.

I cant explain why this story pissed me off so much, but it made me want to make the guy suffer even more.

I edited the comment I originally left and added a little filler to hit the minimum need for a story submission. Its not quite true to the original intent and tenor, but the character REALLY aggravated me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"God baby you were so right, he really is a spineless piece of shit," Chad laughed uproariously while pounding my pussy for all it was worth, while tossing my pathetic husband's letter behind him. "Funny how his high priced spies never figured out the company is owned by my family's trust. Or that my wife's family is rich because of their stock holdings in MY family's companies."

Chad's wife was gay and only married him to make her parents happy, they had never once had sex, and she was so good with her tongue and fingers I seriously considered leaving Chad for her for about five delicious orgasms, but that only inspired Chad to push my boundaries even farther.

Chad wrapped my hair around his fist and yanked back hard. "Bounce that ass harder you little whore," he growled into my ear. I started gyrating my hips as he held himself still to make me do all the work. He pulled back harder on my hair lifting me up and bit in to my shoulder.

"Stupid cuck," he chuckled while slapping my ass several times. "That settlement drops our net earnings for the year saving us far more in taxes than we will pay out to your husband. And as he didn't list the settlement with my family's company as part of the divorce settlement with you, it can be construed az fraud, and he will be out of the country and unable to contest when you suddenly 'discover' the discrepancy and get more than half of it leaving him with the tax bill for all of it!"

"God dam you have the second tightest pussy I have ever fucked." Chad let go of my hair, pushed my whole body flat down into the bed and began moving his hips in counterpoint to mine, he was gripping my hips so hard I knew I would have bruises in the morning.

"Tell me," he bellowed, "tell me how much you love my cock you little slut. Tell me how much you love being my fuck toy, my cum dump!"

I was far past the point of talking, my nipples already swollen and chaffed from sliding back and forth across the sheets were now being pushed deep into my areolas from the weight of his body atop mine, my pussy was throbbing in time to my pounding heart and I could barely hear what he was saying as the sound of my gasping breath echoed hollowly in my own ears.

"OH MY FUCKING GOOODDDDDDD YESSSSSS!!" I shrieked.

I came so hard I bucked upwards throwing him far enough up that I spasmed myself of his cock my pussy gushing like a fire hydrant as I thrashed and rolled about in the throes of my orgasm for what felt like two solid minutes.

"Well," Chad said with an evil smirk in his tone as I finally blinked up at him through bleary eyes trying to see his face, "someone certainly enjoyed that didn't she?"

I moaned satiatedly, unable to speak, breathing like I had just finished running a marathon, responding more to the teasing tone of his words rather than their content.

"DIDN'T she," Chad said in a more forceful tone.

"Yes daddy," Ana said from her chair in the corner.

I rolled over, groaning at the strain in my well fucked body and looked over at my daughter. Her nipples were hard as diamonds and glittered with the new piercings Chad had gotten her for her 19th birthday; her pussy was red; wet, dripping, and gaping open and closed as though searching for something to swallow.

"I'm afraid your mother made quite the mess sweetheart," Chad said chuckling, his hand languidly stroking his cock as he gazed hungrily at my naked daughter. "But daddy's little princess doesn't mind being covered in mommy's cum while I fuck her, now does she?"

"No, daddy," Ana said, walking over to the bed and crawling thru the soiled sheets. She twisted her body downward to rub her breasts through the wet spot I had made. She looked back at him and eagerly spread her legs for him as she ground her pussy into the mess I had made. My baby looked up at our lover and said, "Fuck me daddy."

"All that money," Chad rumbled, as he rubbed the head of his cock up and down my daughter's clenching ass cheeks, causing her hips to writhe in anticipation.

"He really aught to have looked at those photos."

My pussy started throbbing in anticipation as my daughter's moans filled our room as thoroughly as Chad's cock filled her!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As I said for whatever reason this guy's passive simpering "I'll resign myself to exile never to have sex again" response just pissed me off to no end and I wanted to punish him even more for being such a coward.

I'm generally firmly in the BTB crowd, but some author's characters REALLY piss me off.

lujon2019
lujon2019
32 Followers