All Comments on 'Addendum - A Letter to Isabel'

by lujon2019

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 3 years ago

I've shat better stories than this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This "story" made me throw up in my mouth. Has loving-wives now become a place where butthurt readers publish their sick comments as "stories" after adding fluff to reach the minimum word requirement? And the site mods allow it? Dang, I didn't think this category could sink any deeper but this is a new low. This is not a story. Lujon2019 is not an author. He could never come up with a complex and original plot to sustain a full-length work, create compelling, sympathetic and well-developed characters to carry the plot, and write it all with insight, good grammar and logical progression. Doing that requires many skills he doesn't appear to possess. He is not an author and never will be. This pathetic "story" shouldn't have got past the site mods. It makes the site look like a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even in prison he would be better than with his wife and daughter. His big mistake? If he was going to jail at least he could have killed the bastard and the whore. Didn't got better the scene.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

You should at least use a spell-checker before publishing. Too many mistakes for the short diatribe.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

I'll agree that Blackheart's story was a whine job, but your story was far worse. His family owed the company? He was doing the mother and daughter? If you wanted to make it more believable, why was he only doing her on trips, he could have had her anytime.

Sorry bud, but this was a fail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is quite bizarre. Evidently, you try to come up with legal maneuvers but do you know the law? I'm guessing no.

So his settlement lowers his company's tax bracket? How? The payout was the result of malfeasance, and yes, a factor that doesn't allow you to lower your tax bracket is payouts due to essentially fines. So, no lowering of taxes.

You also didn't follow through on this implication. If the six figure amount would be so advantageous, why didn't the company do it before? You can't say stupid accountants because obviously they knew about it; so it had to be because they simply couldn't afford it. So his settlement must've hurt like hell, if it didn't outright sink the company.

And az (sic) for the fraud thing, for starters, why won't he be able to defend himself? He already has a lawyer and that lawyer is automatically alerted to any new action related to the divorce. If that lawyer had a POA he would immediately act but if the lawyer doesn't, he can always call the ex and let him know what's happening. Or does South America not have phones in your universe?

And no lawyer would let that accusation fly. The settlement was for the very activity that started this divorce process, so the wife who started this mess benefits from her crime by getting half? Any decent lawyer gets this laughed out of court.

Just as a matter of precedent, but during the divorce process, all funds current and future are listed. If the settlement was to be split, it should've been listed but clearly it wasn't, and yes it was clearly searchable as all lawsuits are a matter of public record. The wife's lawyer searches those automatically to make sure they wring every $ out of the husband, and vice versa on husband's side. (Automatic, because lawyers get sued for missing these things)

Given all that, trying to revisit the precedings would be difficult. Why didn't her lawyer not mention it? If there was actual subterfuge they may allow it, but otherwise usually they won't. You only get one shot at this; it's not the court's fault you hired a bad lawyer.

Poppi123Poppi123almost 3 years ago

The amount of vitriol and anger demonstrated by the BTB crowd and to a lesser extent the RAAC crowd on LW is hard to understand. It's not a binary choice. And for every 100 men in this kind of turmoil there are likely 75 different responses. I found this response "story" oddly disconnected from the Original Letter. Overall, this added nothing. But I'm not going to personally attack this writer. I gave it a 2. I rarely give a 1. The best I can say is that it was short, so it didn't waste too much of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your introductory and trailing explanations are longer than the 'story' you put in between. Fail to see the point.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

You seem to take your stories to extremes, and you appear to really dislike daughters. I enjoyed the first one for being original, but this one is just more of a bad thing.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years agoAuthor

dragonmann72 "I'll agree that Blackheart's story was a whine job, but your story was far worse."

That was kinda the point, he was a such an accepting sad sack he deserved to have even more shit dumped on him

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 3 years ago

I've never given one star to a story before, but your effort here inspired me to do so. Congratulations.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

After seeing the score

for this story I knew that I shouldn't read it. You are no better than the cuck you are bad mouthing.

Don't quit you day job, if you even have or ever had one. 5 stars for the comments you received and 1 star for your paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You.... idiot. You hate cucks and wimps?! That right?

It seams in your naive drivels, you support bulls and cheating cunts BUT it’s all smoke and mirrors. You are the cuck after all. A masochistic one too.

Pilling loads of infantile wanna make belive alternative facts on original stories wouldn‘t make it better. Maybe for your fragile ego in your fantasy world. And... you’re absolutely talent free. Keep your McJob

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are a self deluded little man. This reads like a projection of your own character-unless you're a troll. Either way, you suck. Literally.

tangoperutangoperualmost 3 years ago

Two words for you: Matt Moreau.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years agoAuthor

"Two words for you: Matt Moreau."

Matt tends to craft his stories so they mainly are sad sack like this guy, but for some reason his stories never triggered a visceral reaction the way this story did. Plus he pulled all his stories, from what I understand he got bogged down trying to defend cuckholdry to the BTBers in his stories comments section and just pulled everything one day. Kalimaxos sometimes does the same, I'm hoping they dont follow in Matts footsteps

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

Horrible. Just horrible. So he shouldn’t have run off to SA. Big. F’n. Deal. If his family owned the company, and his wealthy wife was gay, there wouldn’t have been much reason for Isabel to stay married. Plus, the scene with the daughter doesn’t fit the loving scenes of the original. Inconsistent.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

My time was totally wasted. Why write something if there's no point to it except to complain about the original work? Hell, I was expecting some cosmic-level, thermonuclear, alien-technology-powered revenge from a self-professed BTB adherent. All you did was set up an even greater NEED to have these sociopathic creatures immolated, expiated and excoriated! FTDS!!

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years agoAuthor

"Hell, I was expecting some cosmic-level, thermonuclear, alien-technology-powered revenge from a self-professed BTB adherent"

Ordinarily yes, for some reason the way this guy embraced the suck just pissed me off so I wanted to dump even more shit on him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're just another embarrassed chuck yourself.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

I really didn't understand this author's proposal...

I even understand the wrath of those who always desire extreme pain over traitorous characters...which it always does.

Now, to make an addendum where the traitor bitch puts her own daughter at the mercy of her lover, in a degrading and conniving way, trying to inflict pain on her ex-husband, shows a lot of a tormented soul and without any principle of morality.

Depressing offer and not worthy of anything other than this comment where I highlight my dissatisfaction and contempt.

But that's just my opinion.

greg50greg50over 2 years ago

The original story may have been a whine story as previous comments described it, but this version made it more whiney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He was a cuck. You're a cuck. No cuck tag means one star for lying.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 2 years ago

What kind of sick mind thinks up a thing like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Worthless piece of crap. Pointless. Never write again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is this a story or an introduction? I could write this nonsense in 30 mins. But I always give authors 5* for taking the time and effort to share their work for free.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

as entertaining as star wars episode one

CindyTVCindyTValmost 2 years ago

Wow, there should be some negative stars as an option for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Complete garbage. Why waste people's time with this lack of effort?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just read lujon2019's alternative ending to oshaw's fine "Interest," and found it a missed opportunity. L19's insight had possibilities, but he didn't take it all the way. And in checking out his page, I noticed that I'd overlooked his sequel to "A Letter To Isabel" and so checked it out. Ugh. Couldn't give this more than a lonely 1, it was a tad too sick for QuickMagazine's taste. Again, he had a decent insight, but instead of doing something insightful, just wasted his time on this piling. My suggestion is that he can do more with these sequels than he's done so far. Lujon, you have some good ideas. Take a little more time developing them.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Disgusting piece of literary trash_

PastMasterPastMasterover 1 year ago

not a fan - you say you hate cucks and then write something like this? you have a very strange viewpoint

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 1 year ago

As much as you hated BlackHeart93's story "A Letter To Isabel". is as much as hate this story. It is a study of plain meanness. No where does James indicate that he will ".... resign myself to exile never to have sex again". Just because he is not in the mood, for now, for a sexual liaison with Maria, which would be bad as she is a team/business member, does not mean he is giving up on sex or a relationship. It seems that many assumptions were made that have no basis. based on what was in the original story.

-

littleOneWon's sequel, "A Letter from Isabel", posted on March 2022, is a better and more original story.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a BIG mess and a waste of time. Sorry to have started this, but you need a lot of help, in the selection of what is a story, and what is trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trash.

Trash gets one star.

I'd suggest you start using the trash tag so people like all of us avoid your trash stories.

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

What the F kind of BS is this. I think that you are secretly a huge cuck and wrote this just to appease yourself. ugh and I am not even pointing out the grammatical or other issues since those are really not relevant to the giant steaming pile of crap you wrote here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid shit. Written by an asshole who has no idea. Fuckyou.

OOAAOOAA4 months ago

Even worst than "A Letter from Isabel" from littleOneWon...

OMG..., what more is needed to BTB now we have a truly one...

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Damn, this is the lowest score I've ever seen at Literotica, Damn, I'll pass!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlujon2019@lujon2019
Occasionally I will read a story that for me doesn't ring true, either the MC did a complete 180 for no apparent reason , or it just collapses at the end. Sometimes I get a flash of 'what coulda/woulda/shoulda been' inspiration. Sometimes I get the urge to pile even more shit ...