Addicted Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only now did I notice the guy was wearing a wedding band.

She sat on the couch, her blazer open, nipples straining against satin. The poor salesman tried to be polite, but his eyes kept dropping to her perky chest. As I examined the hidden storage compartment on the couch, he tried to hide adjusting his package. Finally, he excused himself a moment.

With a moment of privacy, she leaned close. "I REALLY love the taste of coffee and cum!"

Yeah, she was there too. "Do you want me to cum in your coffee from now on?"

She nodded, bratty as shit. "Non-dairy creamer is healthier!"

I glanced back at the manager and, from across the room, actually saw him sweating as he played with his wedding ring. Call me an asshole, but in that moment, I really wanted to see Lizzy break that guy's vows wide open.

Poor guy.

As hot as it would've been, I refocused my girlfriend by pulling her in for a make-out session on the couch. Five minutes later, paperwork was signed and we were out the door. Yeah, the manager was off the hook, but I was 30 seconds from fucking Lizzy on the floor model, right there in the showroom.

#

In the back corner of the parking lot, just out of range of the lights, she sat next to me in the Hummer, just giggling to herself. I'd almost think she was drunk, but of all the things on her breath, alcohol wasn't one...

She wasn't on the passenger chair, rather she lounged on the stripped-down center console. With her back against the instrument panel, we were almost facing each other as she casually stroked my leg.

"So, was I supposed to have...?" she pointing back toward the furniture store.

"Nah. I noticed the wedding ring. If you made a pass, he wouldn't have said 'no', and I've got a feeling that wouldn't have ended well for him."

She was downright thoughtful a moment. "I almost feel bad."

"See? You're not such a bad girl..."

"I'm NOT a bad girl!"

"You're not a good girl."

"I'm a NICE girl..."

"You're a VERY nice girl. And you're MY good girl."

She beamed at that one. Smile still still on her face, she leaned over, kissed me on the neck, and breathed into my ear: "I want to be your 'good girl' right now..."

"Oh, really?"

Her hand slid up my thigh and gripped my hardening dick. "Oh, look at this!"

I shook my head. "Don't look at it. Lick it."

She dropped her head to my lap and a moment later, my cock was bumping its way down her throat. It felt -- she felt -- amazing.

With a handful of her short, brown hair, I took control of her head. Long strokes, deep, hard into her throat. Enough to mash her lips a little bit... and by sound of her moans, a little bit rough was just right for both of us.

"Yeah, I would've enjoyed watching you suck his cock."

With the tiniest push, I knew she wanted to come up for air.

No.

I didn't let her. Not right away. This required another moment or two of mouth-fucking her.

When I let her come up for air, she gasped... then smiled. "If you hadn't attacked me on the couch... I was totally going to suck his cock."

Wow.

That second, I needed her lips on me. I guided, almost shoved, her faced back to my dick. I held her hair in my hands as I explained: "I really wanted to see that, but... Tonight, I saved a marriage... Hey, there's always Saturday."

I could feel the question. After another thirty seconds of precision-guided cock-sucking, I released my cock from her throat.

She didn't miss a beat. "What's Saturday?"

"When they're delivering the couch. I think you'd be a good tip for the delivery guys."

She squealed as she bit her lip. "I totally would be!"

Yeah, it was right out of the corniest porn, but I imagined my cutie-pie cum-monster blowing a couple delivery guys. Then, closer to real life, just how close she came to blowing the manager. Part of me still regret she didn't.

She would do it. She would totally do it.

It was all too much. Fantasy wrapped around the sensation of her amazing lips, it was all way too much. I held the back of her head, again, and came deep in her throat. She moaned around my cock.

A second later, she rode her own orgasm by swallowing mine.

#

Friday.

Woke up alone, though Lizzy was streaking naked through my head. That was a recurring theme with her: head. And streaking. Or at least finding some way to show off a little.

Or a lot. Shit, just two days ago, she brought up the boob-job thing again. I kinda thought she'd forgotten about that, but... Consultation appointment?! Guess not.

She confessed to being a big-tits girl stuck in a small-tits body. She knew I was kind of a big-tits guy, and maybe that pushed her over the edge. She'd mentioned similar. I wondered, though, what was the split between me and attracting the next "Travis"?

The thought of her getting bigger tits, just so she could be a bigger slut...?

Ladies and gentlemen, traffic is no place for a raging hard-on.

I was on autopilot, lost in Sexland, until I got to the gym and Carly told me two of the other trainers called out with COVID. Fucking awesome. I handled my own clients AND subbed in for one of the missing guys. Didn't have a second to breathe as I jumped back and forth.

Hours later, Mike Reno's voice seeped into my focus. The lyrics: "Everybody's working for the weekend! Everybody wants a new romance!"

Yeah, that was pretty much it.

On Friday, the casuals tend to fade away, but the hardcores hammer it. They were getting their pump on before they went out Friday night. "You wanna be in the show? Come on baby, let's go!"

Carly had been in the office all morning, handing out rapid tests and making contact tracing phone calls. Naturally, she picked that fucking moment to brush past me. "Hey, Loverboy! Didn't realize you played guitar..."

Shit. Was I doing that? I pointed as she walked away: "Air Guitar National Championships, three years running!"

#

I was jamming down a protein bar and checked my phone, just in case. Sure enough, a slew of texts from Lizzy. The last was left just a minute ago:

"I'm out early! Are you still at work?"

She was out early, yesterday, too. Odd, the little details that come floating back.

I texted her back: "Yeah. My clients, plus I'm covering another trainer. I'll be here a while."

Saw the little rolling ellipses. A moment later: "Hey, so... Umm... Were you serious about giving me drawer space at your place?"

"Yup."

Ellipses. "Why does this seem more intimate than a blowjob?"

I looked up, thinking about it. It did, didn't it? Weird. Dunno. "Maybe... it's like a diet version of living together?"

Ellipses. Stop. Ellipses. Stop. Ellipses. Stop. Ellipses. Stop. Was she writing a book over there? Finally: "I'm literally crying over here."

Uh... shit. "Was I funny or was I an asshole?"

"Neither. I love you. Can I bring some stuff over today? Like as soon as you get off?"

"How about we see each other, THEN I get off?"

"I can help with that!"

Reality check: "No Travis tonight?"

"Not, um... tonight. No."

Well that was tactically vague. Had she already? Today was their one-week anniversary -- her Travisverary -- and she was already addicted to his dick...

I glanced at the clock: it was almost three in the afternoon. Oh, yeah: protein bar because I had to skip lunch.

Lunch...

A fucking lunch-hour get together. They'd done that Monday, too. I was suddenly aware of the strain against my jockstrap. I had to push all this out of my head, Right the Fuck Now.

Brought the phone back up and typed out an answer. "Should get out around 6-ish. Will text confirmation. Meet you at my place right after?"

"Yes!"

#

I buzzed her in through the building's front door and left my apartment door cracked open.

A minute later, Lizzy kicked the door all the way open. "Knock, knock!"

"Hey, babe! Whoa. Clothes?"

She arrived carrying a heavy cardboard box and set it down. Put her hands on her hips and tilted her head. "Okay, I know this looks like I'm moving in... but I'm not. I'm just, sort of..."

Met her at the door and gave her a kiss. "Moving in?"

She kissed me back. "Don't play with me like that."

Ran my hand along her cheek, totally a lovey-dovey maneuver but honestly, I was looking for evidence. "Like you'd move in with me anyway? Weren't Tuesday and Wednesday Travis days at your place?"

She scrunched her eyes shut in kind of a grimace. "Yes..."

I picked up the box and carried it back to the bedroom.

She followed, but the grimace still hadn't faded. I gestured to an empty drawer -- top one on the waist-high dresser -- and she slid in neatly folded clothes.

Could not image what could make this girl grimace like that.

I pulled up the sliding door to the closet and waved an arm at empty hanger space.

She smiled, bit her lip, but that grimace was still sorta there.

"Whatever it is, it's really bugging you. Or, for you, whoever it is."

She closed her eyes and coughed. Not sure if that was a rueful laugh or a choked-back sob. "You really know me."

I glanced at the pile of panties she dropped in the drawer. Cute. "They say confession does wonders for the soul."

She stared at me a moment, holding her breath, and finally let it out: "Lunch break!"

Knew it. "With who?"

"Travis," she confirmed. "Like, who else--oh..."

"Yeah. You. Work," I confirmed. "So, Travis. Five days in a row, isn't it?"

"Yes," she nodded. "This week, I've actually sucked his cock more than yours..."

Fuck!

"Oof." Weirdest thing to have a gut punch that could make your dick hard. "Not falling in love with him are you?"

She didn't answer for a second. "Him...? No... No. Definitely, no. I'm totally in wedding-bells love with sucking his cock, though."

Oof, x2. How was that even a thing?

This was Lizzy. It wasn't an exaggeration. And confessing it, right now, as she loaded clothes into a drawer at MY place? That was her, waving her red flag and hoping I still loved her.

I did. I didn't really want to ask myself that, but I did anyway. And I answered. So here we go.

Part of me needed to know which one she loved more: me... or sucking his cock? Part of me already knew. I wanted to hear her say it, but I had a feeling that would tear her up. She sorta said it already: she'd sucked his dick more than she'd sucked mine.

Not entirely fair, but not untrue.

I also knew that in order for her to feel that love for sucking his cock, she had love me and most importantly: feel my love back. "Lizzy, my dear, you are a hot mess."

She nodded.

I pulled her head down. All the way down. "And a hopeless slut..."

Her face in my crotch, she took it from there, lowering my sweaty gym shorts. My shaft sprang up, already semi-hard, and slapped her on the chin. A beat later, she engulfed me.

"There we go... That's my girl."

As I got harder and harder, I reached over the top and flipped up her skirt. Pulled her panties aside and found she was... moist. Pleasantly moist.

It had been a while since she'd said it, but I was going to lean on her own words. Dense as I was, I knew this was the time. I even had a good idea why, now. It was time to test a theory: "Lizzy, everybody who knows you, knows this is where you're at your best. This is your meaning in life..."

She squeezed her eyes shut, moaning a little.

One finger inside her, then two...

"Lizzy, as long as you have a cock in your mouth, you're worth something."

Oh, yeah: the honey was flowing.

It was so fucking wrong, but for Lizzy, it was so fucking right. I think it's how she balanced her scales of cheating... and from that perspective, it was absolute truth.

I pulled out of her mouth, flipped her around, and plunged deep inside her. She was pure, wet heat. I bottomed out and slammed myself home a few times.

She buried her face in the sheets, covering a scream.

I eased back a little, catching my breath and letting her catch hers. "Now, why don't you tell me all about your lunch break."

She bit her lip and looked over her shoulder at me. A second later, she dropped her head, nodding submissively. She reached down, between her legs, and felt my shaft as it rocked her. "Well... I, uh..."

"Yeah?"

"Well, I met him at... Jamba Juice.

"Wait-"

"Yes, OUR Jamba Juice."

BOOM! Surprise! Goddamn. Just when I thought I'd been inoculated against shock. By her moan, I knew she felt the jolt pass through my dick.

...And since she felt it, and I wasn't stopping, I know she took it validation. I didn't mean it that way, but... she wasn't wrong. OUR Jamba Juice!

And the lunch crew know us over there. They know us as a couple. "Any funny looks?"

"Maybe? I don't know. I was making googly-eyes at Travis."

BAM! She did it again. By her grunt, I knew she felt the jolt pass through my dick.

"Does he know that's our place?"

"...Yes."

The Fuck... "Did you kiss?"

"In the store...?" She looked back, over her shoulder, at me. "Maybe a little."

This fucking girl... with another guy... in a public place... where WE are known! We were there FUCKING YESTERDAY! And I know she felt my every thought vibrate right through my dick.

I slowed down my thrusting. "Go on."

She closed her eyes a moment, just cooing as we fucked. Finally, she had her breath again: "We got our juice... We went to his car... We made out for a minute..."

For just a moment, that night -- a week ago -- swirled through my brain. Lizzy and I played a sex game and she let a stranger pick her up. That was the night I crept around to watch my "cheating" girlfriend go down on some guy in his car.

And that had been... fucking hot. In retrospect, given that she was MY girlfriend, I didn't want to admit how hot it had been. I loved her, after all. I loved her, but she was a slut. She was a slut... and I wanted to see slut proof. And she showed me.

I expected it to be hot, but it was hotter than I expected. In a way, I wanted to send her back to him, right now, to watch them again. What the actual fuck?

Closed my eyes and just focused on the sensation. Just my dick... in this hot slut. "So you were back in his car? That's one of your favorite places, isn't it?"

"Well, yeah," Lizzy nodded like it was silly of me to even ask. "I love sucking his cock."

It took breathing exercises to not cum that instant. "In public, no less?"

She bit her lip, trying to suppress a smile. "Especially in public."

Just... When I finally regained some control, I looked down at her. "Did anybody actually see?"

She bit her lip again, and hid her face in the sheets. "...Not only did somebody see, the guy took video."

"Holy shit, really?"

After a moment, she bobbled her head like she was building up the courage to tell me: "I gave him a pretty good show!"

She smiled as my rod surged deeper into her pussy.

"Friend of Travis?"

She shook her head. "He didn't seem to know the guy, but he didn't mind him getting us on video."

"And you kept going?"

"Mostly, yeah! I mean, I stopped to smile at the camera once or twice."

"Oh, my God. You smiled for the camera?! You get that guy's name, too?"

She shook her head. "And no, he didn't get mine. And before you ask: no, I didn't suck his dick."

"Did he ask?"

"No."

"Did Travis ask?"

"No... but if he did."

"You would have?"

Her breath caught and her body stiffened. It seemed like realizing her answer pushed her over the edge. "Yes, in a heartbeat! I didn't tell him... but I wanted to."

The little slut was still shaking from her orgasm.

Details. I suddenly had to know details. "How long?"

"How long did I go down on him? I don't know... from the time he unzipped to the time he came on my face...? Maybe five minutes?"

Well, that answered the second question. Shit. "Did they get that on video, too?"

"Honestly, I was looking at the camera as Travis smeared his cum on my face. I may have blown the guy a kiss, too."

"You nasty, naughty girl..."

A whole pool of questions swirled through my head -- but I couldn't focus on anything but her pussy. I grabbed her hips and pulled hard, bottoming hard enough to force the breath from her. For a moment, this was the grudge-fuck that both of us needed.

But I wasn't ready. I didn't want it to end.

"You're on video, Lizzy. You realize that's out there now...?"

She nodded, arching her back to push me just a little deeper. It took a moment for the accountant with the brown hair and the cutesy face to finally answer. "Ummm... full disclosure? A hundred and seven guys? That's definitely not the first video of me sucking a dick... I hope you're okay with that."

"I, uh..." Damn near came. Again, I had to slow down.

Was I okay with that? Wish I were cool enough to have a smooth answer, but no.

She looked back and started rocking her hips to match me. "Baby?"

Video was legal evidence. Not like everybody rushes out to upload everything. Not everybody was like that. But if he did? If they did...?

If it was on the web, it was out there forever. Suddenly pictured us getting married, then this dirty video surfaces on PornHub of my fiancée blowing Green-Shirt Guy or who knows who else. That's a deep commitment to a blowjob.

Which... was exactly Lizzy's personality. She was committed to sucking cock. And I loved that about her.

I finally had an answer for her: "...Is it wrong that I'm turned on by it?"

She was facing away, but I heard the smile in her voice. "I'm relieved that you are."

My balls were tingling. "Have you ever found yourself online?"

"No," she admit. "But until last weekend, I've never really looked..."

My balls were tightening. "So you'd be okay with being 'internet famous'?"

"For sucking dick...?"

"Yes."

"Are you gonna hate me if I say 'yes'?"

"No."

"Then, yeah, totally!" she nodded emphatically. Her pussy was sloshing-wet now. "James, I want the whole world to watch me suck dick after dick after dick!"

POW! Just like that, I exploded deep inside Lizzy... my slutty girlfriend.

I couldn't speak. I couldn't get the words out... but I wanted the same thing. I wanted the world to watch her suck dick after dick after dick.

She felt me explode, and it took her breath away. Her eyes went wide, a smile crossed her lips, and she buried her face in the sheets. Not quite hyperventilating, she was coming hard.

I pushed myself deeper inside, holding as my last pulse unloaded. I stayed deep, finally laying down on top of her. Feeling her soft, warm skin against mine was... it was a little slice of heaven. Against the insanity of oral addiction, feeling her warm body under mine was... comforting reality.

After a deep breath, I let it out in a long sigh. The sentiment was absolutely sincere and I know that came across in the tone: "Awesome..."

"What...?" she whispered, hopeful.

"You, on video... with other guys. I just found my new obsession..."

12