Addicted Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was grunting, trying to be quiet, until she suddenly stopped. Her legs went stiff, and her whole body trembled. Fuck, that was...

A heartbeat later, a solid thrust, and I was pumping my soul into her pussy. I hated closing my eyes, but I was so fucking close to passing out, my dick buried inside her.

One pulse. Two... three... She was leaning back, legs stiff, pressing herself into me. My dick barely fit in her, and I'm pretty sure I could've supported her bodyweight with my cock alone.

"Holy fuck," I whispered.

Lizzie giggled as she stood up, glancing down. Would she bother with a wipe, first? Nope, she pulled up her panties, sealing it all in. She saw me looking and patted the little triangle. "I love this feeling..."

"That's one of the things I love about you."

She wasn't listening as she bent over to take my frothy, wet cock in her wide-open mouth. A slow deep-throat, then used her lips like a squeegee as she slowly backed her head away, cleaning me off.

Jesus. "...And that's the other thing I love about you."

There was a chime, and the FASTEN SEAT BELT sign came on. The captain's voice was loud in the little lavatory. "Hey, folks, we're beginning our descent..."

She got on her tippy-toes to give me a kiss on the cheek. I have an aversion to cum-lips near my face, but I was too zoned to pull away.

"I love the way we taste," she whispered.

"You are amazing."

She grinned, rinsed her hands, and let herself out, closing the door behind her. I heard a laugh between her and the stewardess.

Okay, shit. I'd cum, and I'd cum hard, but this... just, wow. I hadn't gone soft yet. I had to meditate a moment, finally took a piss, and after that... THEN I started to soften just enough to get it back in my pants.

Washed my hands and emerged a new man.

The stewardess was still there, and she gave me an appraising look as we traded knowing grins. She handed me a card, and squeezed my hand around it so I wouldn't look at it right away.

Okay...

I gestured toward the lavatory door. "Thanks for covering. Fly the friendly skies, right?"

She tsk'd me and shook her head. "That's United."

"Oh, ah-"

Instead, she held up a Spirit safety card with a picture of the bright yellow fuselage. "Remember, you gave her the banana..."

12